Page 92 of 153 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,600 of 7616

Thread: Ice Cream Matrix

1. ISO #4551
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    I remember while casing him d1 he said multiple times that lime was his wolf read
    But later when asked who he wolf read lime wasn't there

2. ISO #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by wallape (#4549)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4547)
    i’m just reading random stuff and this sticks out:

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#2083)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantischora (#2079)
    LOL I forgot about that
    And fluffy votes himself EOD instead of staying on wiz kek
    blink supposedly thinks wiz scum slipped and calls rabbit out for the self voting instead of staying on wiz

yet to start D2 blink himself is voting lime instead of wiz as he’s talking like wiz is a wolf

Do you think w!blink does this with w!lime?
    very possible

i just think nothing blink is doing at SoD2 wrt how he’s handling wiz/lime makes any sense

i can’t follow his thought process so far but i’ll keep reading

3. ISO #4553
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian

4. ISO #4554
    Timezone
    I need to sleep soon and literally none of the posts hally is quoting makes me feel better abt my votes qzdasdsq

5. ISO #4555
    i’m gonna ride with rabbit as v

i haven’t fully iso’d him but every post i’ve come across fits my impression of what his town game is like

granted i’m not a rabbit expert at all and if there’s things people think make him wolfy i’m all ears, but he just feels like a villager to me from the posts i’ve seen

6. ISO #4556
    Timezone
    gn

7. ISO #4557
    i think the likeliest worlds are blink/lime, blink/sara and blink/wallape

i’m kind of tunneling on blink so i should really read his entire iso in depth from start to finish to make sure that’s wise, but it seems like he’s dying today anyway

i don’t really think dota or esooa are wolves from the stuff i’ve seen and obviously not logic

8. ISO #4558
    it’s mot even just that i find blink wolfy, i also find everyone else measurably more villagery to the extent that it would surprise me if there are two wolves neither of whom are blink

that would be two in rabbit/dota/esooa/wallape/sara/lime

i guess some combination of two in wallape/sara/lime is… possible? but i dunno, blink feels wolfier than those three

9. ISO #4559
    knowing gambit was v is nice

it’s like a free green peek on someone in the PoE that i can use to anchor my pov on other slots

10. ISO #4560
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    @fluffy rabbit why is lime v? what are the best reasons to clear him?
    I'm on mobile RN so it's not convenient to quote but I'll do it in like an hour or two

11. ISO #4561
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    see I'm still having trouble reconciling wallape essentially hardclearing blink for this day without being interested in being talked out of it while exploring worlds of all villagers in my pov

12. ISO #4562
    it’s mot even just that i find blink wolfy, i also find everyone else measurably more villagery to the extent that it would surprise me if there are two wolves neither of whom are blink

i guess some combination of two in wallape/sara/lime is… possible? but i dunno, blink feels wolfier than those three
    I shouldn't be included in a blink world

13. ISO #4563

i’m kind of tunneling on blink so i should really read his entire iso in depth from start to finish to make sure that’s wise, but it seems like he’s dying today anyway

i don’t really think dota or esooa are wolves from the stuff i’ve seen and obviously not logic
    Should have been responding to this

14. ISO #4564
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    lime kind of works as a blink partner and was bladescapes second scumread after blink though, if you read bladescapes case on blink it mentions weird interactions with lime

15. ISO #4565
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4562)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4558)

sick xpost

fwiw I still think it's way more likely wallape

16. ISO #4566
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#4543)
    Ice Cream Matrix Day 4 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 blinkskater Limestone (31), Sara Chidouin (112)
    2 Limestone blinkskater (31), dota (45)
    1 wallape fluffy rabbit (159)
    1 fluffy rabbit wallape (77)
    3 Not voting Logic (45), Mantischora (99), bloop (196)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 4 ends at 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday, July 22nd, 2021. There are 1626987660000 remaining.
    my sus voting me doesn't make my sus omgus

17. ISO #4567

Voted the guy over gambit option who was an easy carry on push from earlier

He's been trying to kill me all game.

I also pushed wiz day 2 as my immediate push.

I'm not wolf in wolf!blitz world

Now let's kill Blink yeah?

18. ISO #4568
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr

19. ISO #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4568)
    lime got to 3 rofl
    yeah and mantis is hinting they're going to go me as well heh

all it takes is one person to switch preference and lime mislyncj secured

20. ISO #4570
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    well I'm voting blink by EOD but don't wanna hammer

I'm pretty much tunneling blink wallape until I see a contrary flip

21. ISO #4571
    here’s what blink had to say about lime D3 (note that he also was wolf reading lime the previous days too):

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3079)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Chidouin (#3069)
    @blinkskater

Is there any indication that you SR'd Lime harder over Wiz?
    I mean you would have to figure that out by reading my ISO, my vote was on WIZ at the EOD and not Lime.

Day 2 There were already a bunch of people pushing wiz, my vote was on Lime because the wolf read was still there, and I wasn't going to vote Wiz to have just one stale train going on, I thought Lime was also wolfy, and I wanted him do something because if he is actually town he needs to step it up =\
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3082)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#3074)
    Blink what's your updated take on my alignment?
    I'm torn, you haven't shown me any indication that you were village and I thought I'd have felt better about you if Wiz was wolf, but I don't =\
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3114)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Chidouin (#3108)
    Atp I'm basically 1 in Blink/Marnie and 1 in Lime/Gambit/Mantis.
    I'm with you and have pretty much agreed with your reads for most of the game, I'm telling you your wrong on me but I get that you're not going to just take my word for it, I'm willing to vote Lime/Marnie with you, and I was with you on the Wiz train EOD 1 until you made a IMO BAD decision to hop off.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3125)
    My Updated list now is this:

mantis
    sara
    foodcoats
    wallape
    logic
    dota

fluffy
    gambit

lime
    marnie

Bottom two being who I think are the last wolves. I'm like super convinced that at least one between Lime and Marnie is a wolf. I do think atm both are wolves, but if there is a chance one out of those two is town, I'd be torn between fluffy and gambit.

SO if there is one town in my bottom two, the other wolf is between fluffy/gambit
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3135)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Chidouin (#3116)
    I'm with you and have pretty much agreed with your reads for most of the game, I'm telling you your wrong on me but I get that you're not going to just take my word for it, I'm willing to vote Lime/Marnie with you, and I was with you on the Wiz train EOD 1 until you made a IMO BAD decision to hop off.
    Tbfh I want Lime/Mantis/Gambit to actually start trying to solve slots outside each other.

It's kind of hard to read their solving when much of their posts effectively boil down to "no u."
    I do agree Mantis been tunneled but IMO she looks WAY better than Lime, I mean look at blades for instance, he flipped town, fmpov i'm town, like town are just as capable of doing a bad tunnel on someone as much as wolves are.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3177)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#3175)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3174)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#3163)
    came out of d1 voting wolf came into d2 voting wolf, my mafia career is at its peak
    I actually thank you for instantly reading me correct, like It seemed so accurate to me at first glance I thought of a TMI pocket, END GAME if you're town with me you deserve kudos for that read.
    I mean I read you correctly if you're town heh
    lol yeah, the problem there is I don't think you are :P
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3278)
    every time lime posts I just become more sure hes wolf to It's Marnie + Lime

he seems thoroughly convinced lime is a wolf the entire day

then he comes in D4 with this:

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#3750)
    So I think with Wiz making the play that he made Day 2, the wolves would want to make the players that bailed off Wiz's train EOD 1 look bad. I'm going to assume for today that fluffy and Sara are town for that reason. My TR on Sara has never really waivered. I've also been reading rabbit as scummy for most of the game, but that is where I'm at. Mantis for me is locktown at this point. I still feel decent about dota/wiz, soI think gambit/Lime is my poe for day.
    ##Vote Gambit
    what is this? he has a PoE of lime/gambit, has been wolf reading lime the ENTIRE GAME and was convinced just last day that lime was a wolf

but to start D4 he votes gambit, a villager who he has said NOTHING about up to this point

seriously, i ctrl+F’d “gambit” in blink’s iso and blink never gives any take on gambit’s alignment

he just plops gambit down low-ish in his reads and never talks about it at all

otoh he talks about why lime is a wolf CONSTANTLY all three days yet he votes gambit instead at SoD

honestly reading blink’s iso i find it shocking you all were gonna kill my slot over him

22. ISO #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4560)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4541)
    @fluffy rabbit why is lime v? what are the best reasons to clear him?
    I'm on mobile RN so it's not convenient to quote but I'll do it in like an hour or two
    alrighty

23. ISO #4573
    be back in an an hour or so

24. ISO #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4546)
    why can’t it be a blink/lime team that binked blade N1 because he wolf read them and was tying them together? the stuff i saw in lime’s iso re: blink isn’t particularly inspiring if blink is a wolf but i should actually ctrl+F properly
    I have a hard time seeing this as I don't think W!Lime immediately TRs his partner like what he did to Blink.

25. ISO #4575
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2162)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantischora (#2160)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2159)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantischora (#2157)
    iiafr do you think Gambit can be with either of lime/wiz

cause it no Gambit is probably town
    well i dont scumread lime like you do, and i think theyre compatible with wiz

in fact i randomly control f'd wiz on like page 4 of the iso and i saw gambit gave a "kaif could be scum with wiz but get kaif first" kinda take
    why don't you scum read lime
    because i town read lime

because they give me the vibe of "trying to enjoy themselves in their own way but getting gradually more annoyed at the scumreads (in the way town tend to) but still trying to contribute because dont wanna be a downer"

kinda like blade actually
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2169)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantischora (#2165)
    why can a wolf not dislike wolf read on them
    they can

its just in the manner of how they express it that comes off wolfy or towny to me

but im not sure i can articulate limes right now, esp to get you out of it

if youre looking for me to convince you wait like half a day and if i think this game depends on me correctly hard defending lime then ill try to be more convicning

look you scumread lime because you dont think the takes he gives are towny and you think hes lacking

i cant really argue against your qualms and the way i townread lime is just through different things than the way you scumread

and i mean, my own confidence is boosted by my own sense that i have a lime meta radar and it rarely has issues, but like i said, i dont wanna push metareads too hard, that can be toxic
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2172)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantischora (#2171)
    if lime can't wolf like he has been he's honestly just a bad mafia player and I don't think that's the case
    its more like

i think his wolfgame would be better than this and he wouldnt have accrued so much sus for the things hes accruing sus for
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2174)
    the famous frozen angel defense
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2180)
    well its the expression of that annoyance

wolves tend to be more tactful about it
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2184)
    its like, limes response to pressure isnt the type of response to try to get townread by a general audience

its more like "well people who read me well should read me well and yall are just buzzing in my ear and should be quiet" kind of attitude

the fact that i am townreading it and the generalized masses are not makes it more likely to me that its just town lime being town lime and not scum lime flailing badly
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2185)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Chidouin (#2183)
    His thoughts and the passion toward them have felt kinda underwhelming this match.
    i don't disagree

i just think thats something that could easily come from town lime
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2188)
    another angle on the same take is

im not getting the sense lime is playing not to die at all

he's ready to die and blame town for it
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2191)
    well yeah ive already gone past the point im comfortable defending because im not sure im right but

these are all my thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#2194)
    i find p#1070 quite a towny post even regardless of meta so

idk i dont think we'll be able to match perspectives

talk more about this postgame? lmao

@bloop

enclosed are posts ive written townreading lime

im aware its not the strongest townread and kinda requires independent verification of my points but

well idk ill defend lime more tomorrow if necessary i guess

26. ISO #4576
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    ive also just melded with lime on most stuff since he stopped omgus tunneling mantis who was tunneling him d1-d2

27. ISO #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4571)
    here’s what blink had to say about lime D3 (note that he also was wolf reading lime the previous days too):

@blinkskater

I mean you would have to figure that out by reading my ISO, my vote was on WIZ at the EOD and not Lime.

Day 2 There were already a bunch of people pushing wiz, my vote was on Lime because the wolf read was still there, and I wasn't going to vote Wiz to have just one stale train going on, I thought Lime was also wolfy, and I wanted him do something because if he is actually town he needs to step it up =\
    I'm torn, you haven't shown me any indication that you were village and I thought I'd have felt better about you if Wiz was wolf, but I don't =\

mantis
    sara
    foodcoats
    wallape
    logic
    dota

fluffy
    gambit

lime
    marnie

Bottom two being who I think are the last wolves. I'm like super convinced that at least one between Lime and Marnie is a wolf. I do think atm both are wolves, but if there is a chance one out of those two is town, I'd be torn between fluffy and gambit.

SO if there is one town in my bottom two, the other wolf is between fluffy/gambit
    Tbfh I want Lime/Mantis/Gambit to actually start trying to solve slots outside each other.

It's kind of hard to read their solving when much of their posts effectively boil down to "no u."
    I do agree Mantis been tunneled but IMO she looks WAY better than Lime, I mean look at blades for instance, he flipped town, fmpov i'm town, like town are just as capable of doing a bad tunnel on someone as much as wolves are.
    I actually thank you for instantly reading me correct, like It seemed so accurate to me at first glance I thought of a TMI pocket, END GAME if you're town with me you deserve kudos for that read.

So I think with Wiz making the play that he made Day 2, the wolves would want to make the players that bailed off Wiz's train EOD 1 look bad. I'm going to assume for today that fluffy and Sara are town for that reason. My TR on Sara has never really waivered. I've also been reading rabbit as scummy for most of the game, but that is where I'm at. Mantis for me is locktown at this point. I still feel decent about dota/wiz, soI think gambit/Lime is my poe for day.
    ##Vote Gambit
    what is this? he has a PoE of lime/gambit, has been wolf reading lime the ENTIRE GAME and was convinced just last day that lime was a wolf

but to start D4 he votes gambit, a villager who he has said NOTHING about up to this point

seriously, i ctrl+F’d “gambit” in blink’s iso and blink never gives any take on gambit’s alignment

otoh he talks about why lime is a wolf CONSTANTLY all three days yet he votes gambit instead at SoD

honestly reading blink’s iso i find it shocking you all were gonna kill my slot over him
    I kept talking about blink's wolf equity and how his wolfreads seem to be disjointed but kept being rebutted with "blink's position on the wagon is clearing."

Also if you're V, have you actually ISO'd Gambit?

28. ISO #4578
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by wallape (#4549)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4547)
    i’m just reading random stuff and this sticks out:

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#2083)
    And fluffy votes himself EOD instead of staying on wiz kek
    blink supposedly thinks wiz scum slipped and calls rabbit out for the self voting instead of staying on wiz

yet to start D2 blink himself is voting lime instead of wiz as he’s talking like wiz is a wolf

Do you think w!blink does this with w!lime?
    very possible

i just think nothing blink is doing at SoD2 wrt how he’s handling wiz/lime makes any sense

i can’t follow his thought process so far but i’ll keep reading
    I will explain anything you need to me explain, what's there not to follow?

29. ISO #4579
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    ##Vote blinkskater
    I don't believe this is a real vote lol

30. ISO #4580
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

I've never even interacted with you and all of your worlds are blink is a wolf, yeah okay that's not wolfy

31. ISO #4581
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

Lime
    Gambit
    fluffy

I've been voting wolves the entire game aside from marnie imo

32. ISO #4582
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4567)
    I'm death tunneling blink rn lol

Voted the guy over gambit option who was an easy carry on push from earlier

He's been trying to kill me all game.

I also pushed wiz day 2 as my immediate push.

I'm not wolf in wolf!blitz world

Now let's kill Blink yeah?
    Nah you town read me a day ago when it was the convenient thing to do, now that I'm the lowest of the fruits, you have no choice but to push here.

You pushing wiz day 2 aligns with my theory that, his whole vigi reveal was a planned thing, why wasn't your vote there EOD 1 hm? your progression there is pretty bad at least i've been consistent in wolf reading you since early day 1.

Also think it's worth stating that Lime/Bunny/Gambit(black cat dude) all seem to be using the "bladescape" case as some sort of reason I should be gone, what about all the other dead townies reads hm? they don't matter because there was no "blink is wolf" agenda there.

It's pretty sad that there's 1 town between those 3 but it is what it is.

Not gonna go back on my sara TR because there is no reason too, dota and I been vibin all game and I still feel good there, matnis is mantis, dropped off a bit but the content is there, wallape been towny af lately too, but seems like wolves are trying to set him up to go next

33. ISO #4583
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#4562)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop (#4558)

This I actually agree with it only makes sense if you are on DMT

34. ISO #4584
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    kaif called wallape scummy and im voting there

ez

35. ISO #4585
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4564)
    lime kind of works as a blink partner and was bladescapes second scumread after blink though, if you read bladescapes case on blink it mentions weird interactions with lime
    Yeah DMT user or wolf

36. ISO #4586
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr

37. ISO #4587
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    if youre villager i hope to never play with you again

38. ISO #4588
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

@blinkskater

mantis
    sara
    foodcoats
    wallape
    logic
    dota

fluffy
    gambit

lime
    marnie

##Vote Gambit

nah you're scum painting me rn

My logic progression has been extremely consistant, and gambit has been in my POE since he fell off Day 2. My only thoughts as to gambit being town ever in this game was the fact he had a million posts and i couldnt see wolf keeping up with that but that changed. I gave takes you're literally lying right now to keep the "wolf blink" narrative going. Days are 48 hours I can bounce between my wolf reads there is nothing wrong with that at all.

39. ISO #4589
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4587)
    that's a pretty mean thing to say when i've been showing you guys i'm village all game

40. ISO #4590
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Just because I'm not a MU regular doesn't mean I'm going to roll over and die because the regulars are wolves and trying to miss yeet me

41. ISO #4591
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#4589)
    that's a pretty mean thing to say when i've been showing you guys i'm village all game
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#4585)
    Yeah DMT user or wolf
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

im serious

42. ISO #4592
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    if youre a villager and said that about that read

id like to never interact with you again

if thats your wolf strat then thats kinda sad but ok i guess

43. ISO #4593
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4591)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#4589)
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater (#4585)
    Yeah DMT user or wolf
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

im serious
    ?????????? The DMT things a joke from what I said in an earlier post

44. ISO #4594
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr
    its a mean spirited joke to call everybody who has a certain read a drug user

whatever im in a bad mood this morning

45. ISO #4595
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

46. ISO #4596
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4594)
    its a mean spirited joke to call everybody who has a certain read a drug user

whatever im in a bad mood this morning
    well sorry then didnt mean to offend you i take what I said back both times

47. ISO #4597
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffy rabbit (#4592)
    if youre a villager and said that about that read

id like to never interact with you again

if thats your wolf strat then thats kinda sad but ok i guess
    nah i'm just frustrated because the push on me is wack

48. ISO #4598
    Timezone
    AKA
    iaafr

49. ISO #4599
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    @Logic, less than an hour now and you're still voting me dude, not good

50. ISO #4600
    Community
    Sc2 Mafia
    AKA
    blink, ANIMALIEN
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    I guess I'll prep for my flip then, I'll assume Logic isn't coming back and fluffy/bloop will vote me.

I'm assuming the worst:

My POE has been Lime>Gambit(black cat)>fluffy for the longest time here. Think about every time a blink yeet was brought up and dead ppls reads were a reason, or someone mentioned a silly blink pairing that doesn't actually make any sense.

Obviously Logics lock town here and I'm going to ask him not to get tinfoily and paranoid to trust his instincts. Just because something seams boring doesn't mean it's incorrect. I think if you trust in yourself and see how others are trying to make others look bad, you will make the right decisions.

I don't think Sara/Wallape are scum here based on their play =\.

Dota I trust but really probably doesn't deserve it, I'd probably have pushed there more but I feel he'd be catching more heat if he wasn't just town here.'

The wolfiest takes have came from Lime/Gambit(black cat)/fluffy.