Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 285

Thread: The One Post Game

  1. ISO #201
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 3 Results: snuggle bunny was Vanilla Town »
    The One Post Game Night 3 Results

    snuggle bunny has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 3 has ended.

    Night 3 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 21st, 2021.

  2. ISO #202
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Start »
    The One Post Game Day 4 Start

    Day 4 has begun.

    Living Players

    @Allundberg
    @Arapocalypse
    @bearsquared
    @catgode
    @DuckQueen
    @Fatmo
    @GGhana
    @neopest
    @Visorslash

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  3. ISO #203
    Soul Reader DuckQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,762
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    First 👀
    Where is everyone? ;-;

    Ara's post kinda made me feel better about them tbh

    So does anyone have any suggestions for solving this game? I feel like we're still not getting anywhere ;-;

  4. ISO #204
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen
    ##Vote Sleep
    It is now 5:44:13 AM EDT on Thursday, July 22nd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  5. ISO #205
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared
    ##Vote catgode
    It is now 3:54:57 PM EDT on Thursday, July 22nd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  6. ISO #206
    Lost Weasley Brother Allundberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    10,469
    Community
    PokerNet
    ##Vote catgode

  7. ISO #207
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo
    ##Vote neopest
    It is now 10:03:27 PM EDT on Thursday, July 22nd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  8. ISO #208
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote neopest
    It is now 8:57:06 AM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  9. ISO #209
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode
    ##Vote DuckQueen
    It is now 4:13:05 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  10. ISO #210
    Low Hanging Fruit catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,246
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#140)
    Alright, something something meme game, but nah let's get sweaty for a minute.

    I spent a lot of time thinking about how to play this game, and, somehow, thought there'd be more info. I think players aren't changing votes as much as I expected or seeming trying to communicate with votes all that much. It's just all supremely frustrating, and the novel sheen that 1 post + proxy votes had quickly wore off rapidly.

    I'm annoyed at Ara. Idk if that means I think she's wolfy or just playing the game in a way I don't agree with, and I couldn't post yesterday to ask for clarification. She did try to communicate via votes which I like, but it was "let's kill the 0 poster/0 voters" which... okay, but that's not saying anything. Like it is, but it doesn't demonstrate that she's tried to parse any of the information actually available it's just... the default. And ending on Sleep with tied wagons was just the cherry on top of the non-committal sundae.

    Like she even voted Superjack at one point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#78)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse
    ##Vote SuperJack
    It is now 7:48:33 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    When there's tied wagons and Superjack is one of the tied wagons, why not finish the job here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#83)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    ##Vote GGhana
    It is now 7:51:48 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Was it this? This is the only thing that changed and it doesn't speak to me at all.

    @Arapocalypse why only voting on 0 posters, why vote sleep, why avoid tied wagons? Why neopest today?

    Speaking of vote communication...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#71)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    It is now 7:25:56 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#72)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    It is now 7:40:25 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#73)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    It is now 7:40:29 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    I found this villagery from Visor just by virtue of him being around at EOD, and actually just seemed to give a $%#!. Also it made me feel like he was picking up on some my Ara side eyeing. Mind meld by way of vote or some $%#! idk.

    This is villagery from I'm assuming bearlexa Alexa.

    Quote Originally Posted by snuggle bunny (#110)
    holy $%#! i hate myself for doing anything but memeing i'm such a tryhard. yes i instantly voted justin because of him owning me in champs f3 BUT EVEN THEN I DIDNT LAND ON HIM BC I THOUGHT THE "SUP" WAS MILDLY VILLAGERY SO YEAH THATS WHY IM A VILLAGER CUZ I WOULDVE LANDED ON HIM. OK WHY AM I DEFENDING MY SELF AND NOT MEMEING IN THIS MEME gAME I HATE MYSELF

    anyways im going to vote visorslash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#81)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by snuggle bunny
    ##Vote SuperJack
    It is now 7:51:40 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Just feels sort of like "villagery despite not wanting to be" with all the meme game bull$%#!.

    Moving on

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#119)
    superjack not making a post but voting is still scummy btw. also we just need to kill the 0 posters
    I feel like there were so many people this could apply to, and applying to specifically Superjack is bizarre. If Allund/GGhana are v/v or even get the sense they are with any kind of confidence I may just turbo the wolfiest of like TH and Ara.

    I want to call DQ mildly villagery for this:

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#129)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#119)
    superjack not making a post but voting is still scummy btw. also we just need to kill the 0 posters
    How does killing the zero posters benefit us at all at this point of the game?
    ##Vote TripleHaven
    The same post stuck out to her but for slightly different reasons. Could mean our lizard brains are both picking up on the same things, and talky brain is rationalizing it differently.

    I like Fatmo's whole post more or less, and this bit stood out to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#130)
    Tbh, I voted Superjack yesterday for voting SR right after SR made that post basically asking "wtf why is sleep being voted here." I thought that was pretty towny lol.
    I had the exact same thought something something mind meld yadda yadda.


    And moving on, this sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#22)
    hi im kinda busy rn and prepping for sleep, working tomorrow, yknow the drill
    ill post later
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#23)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode
    ##Vote No Lynch
    It is now 4:06:55 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Like if we're going to kill an effective 0 poster let's get this guy because doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing feels wolfy in a game like this where you can hide behind the 1 post cap for awhile. You aren't at work for 4 days homie. Come play the game.

    Anyway see y'all in like 4 hours for more button pressing, and hopefully we'll stumble our way onto a wolf.

    I showed you my tryhard wall pls respond.
    bearsquared town for genuine solving and the ability to connect facts
    it is, indeed, true that people don't work for 4 days straight.
    why would i commit an entire postto such a blatant lie on day 1 of a 1-post-cap game

    hmm


    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#151)
    If you think I'm going to tryhard this game, then... sorry, not exactly one of my top priorities!!!! :p You have no idea how close I was to finding another copypasta for SoD 2; the only reason I didn't was because I forgot about SoD, and felt it would be weird afterwards!!

    For the record, I think having people not around/playing the game is rather annoying, and no I did not put much more thought into the game past that last EoD; that's pretty much all there is to say about it!! Though I will mention that SuperJack had actually voted yesterday, which while they hadn't posted, they weren't entirely inactive!!!!

    Yes, the bar really was that low, at the time!!


    Anyways, here's where I'm at:

    Arapocalypse

    Light Towns
    catgode - Post 1 feel extremely TWTBAW, where if you're mafia are you really going to just waste your single post saying that you're busy and will be back later?! Mafia are usually quite a bit more self-conscious than that!!!!
    how is my post different from your $%#!ty copypastas
    this makes no sense in any world, why the $%#! is posting a $%#!ty copypasta d1 fine but me saying that ill be back because i have work somehow "wolfy"
    like even if youre wolfin togehter this doesnt make sense because why commit ot lynching a random person by such a roundabaout stupid way at this point in the game
    what the $%#! are you even doing

    TripleHaven - liked the questioning, felt genuine!!

    Mildly towny
    bearsquared - Mildly annoying because if you're town, the fact which you seem to expect me to be tryharding to the same level as you is... sorry, that's straight up not happening; my stuff truly is not that complicated!!! Anyways though, think a lot of the stuff in the post earlier/bunch of voting things felt towny enough to pass the bar, for the moment anyway!!!
    DuckQueen - Felt like her posts have been lightly towny, especially the questioning post today; just not that strong of a townlean overall!!!
    Visorslash - somewhat feel like he'd be doing more here as mafia!!


    neopest* - So I'm actually going to pull this post up:

    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#112)
    4 SuperJack Justinrs2 (1), Fatmo (1), TripleHaven (1), snuggle bunny (1)
    4 Justinrs2 benneh (1), Secondhand Revenant (1), bearsquared (1), Visorslash (1)

    i think if SJ was wolf then the kill would've been on the SJ wagon not the justin wagon (pretty much everyone should see this except people who think i am wolf for suggesting the mere idea and manipulating the masses) - however i think there is never not a wolf on either wagon
    ~~
    holy $%#! i hate myself for doing anything but memeing i'm such a tryhard. yes i instantly voted justin because of him owning me in champs f3 BUT EVEN THEN I DIDNT LAND ON HIM BC I THOUGHT THE "SUP" WAS MILDLY VILLAGERY SO YEAH THATS WHY IM A VILLAGER CUZ I WOULDVE LANDED ON HIM. OK WHY AM I DEFENDING MY SELF AND NOT MEMEING IN THIS MEME gAME I HATE MYSELF

    anyways im going to vote sleep

    ##Vote Sleep
    The entirety of the bolded section hard pinged me, but let's start with the first italicized part, the part about saying you're such a tryhard and getting deep into the overdefensiveness simply feels so performative - why is this necessary? Why is this something which you, as someone who is town, would post about saying you're a tryhard yet saying essentially nothing in this post? That also includes the last line of "i think there is never not a wolf on either wagon" because... yeah sure whatever, that analysis tells us nothing!!!! In essence, I'm not getting the sense that this post is actually trying to figure out who the mafia are, versus simply trying to say words in order to look towny!!

    In some ways, I wonder if perhaps stuff like the defensiveness swings right back around to be TWTBAW, with how over the top it feels? But whenever I go back and read this, well... I straight up just can't get past how much the entire thing feels like it's just words being typed for the sake of trying to create content, when there's nothing to create content off of!!!

    Anyways, it's only after reading through the game that I realize I completely missed snuggle bunny had made this post before, and neopest had simply reposted it with a vote for sleep, so I'm actually suspecting snuggle bunny here and not neopest (sorry!):

    ##Vote snuggle bunny

    Other people who are shrug, don't really feel anything about:

    Allundberg
    benneh - I should probably make thoughts on if he does nothing but continue to tunnel me for no reason, but I could unfortunately see him doing this as town and don't really lean either way at the moment!!
    Fatmo
    GGhana
    snuggle bunny* - see above
    SuperJack
    ]


    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#184)
    i wasnt proded d2 smh

    im imagining bearsquared sitting in front of his pc late at night, lights off, trying to piece together the game from bunch of proxy votes and single $%#!posts
    i find it important to point out this is not meant to be a positive comment

    bearsquared or ara is prolly wolf since at least one wolf would want to pretend to be a tryharding townie, especially with this player list

    rest probably has a milquetoast level of activity that's a bare minimum, a post and few votes

    ill try to think harder on the posts and votes later but the proxy vote posts make this too messy and the information is too little for me to be able to form any sort of a conclusion sober
    i stand by the bolded, the proxy votes are visual diarrhea



    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#187)
    My head still hurts, I hate being alive ✨

    Not sure what to think of catgode coming in after both bear and are vote them to say that there's one wolf in them. Kinda seems like they're mostly interested in yeeting the people voting them =/

    But although that's a bit sus, I don't really have any strong reasons to scum read anyone rn, so
    ##Vote Sleep
    ara voting me was fatmo's TR code, considering she said my CLEAR $%#!ING JOKE was "twtbaw" and she voted me right after that
    and then unvoted which is consistent with fatmo's code

    ara is not an omgus read, its a volume read, and god be damned ill stand by the opinion that bear or ara or probably wolf because its just the most likely, especialyl since i always took ara as someone who likes to writewritewrite so it mostly checks outs, unsure about bear

    also, if
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#140)
    we're going to kill an effective 0 poster let's get this guy because doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing feels wolfy in a game like this where you can hide behind the 1 post cap for awhile
    we might as well vote duckqueen because the only things they posted is "is it ok to vote sleep now" "oh god im so consufed what to we do" and the two things they posted that could be likened to a read are made in such a way taht it doesnt sound like they have an opinion, and they land on "wellll i dont have any strong scumreads anyway nyeh" and vote on sleep
    except for triplehaven, they voted them for a $%#!ing $%#!post joke

    so 4 votes total, 3 are sleep


    @bearsquared so terribly (not) sorry for not devoting time looking at scriggles and punching in random votes, trying to divine scum from the alingment of stars in the nightsky

    @Arapocalypse you can say youre not tryharding all you want but dissecting 3 posts and making a 6-person readslist in a game utterly devoid of content like this sounds and looks like tryharding to me tbfh, just my take

    anyway id sit on duckqueen today and the ntry to make a call between ara or bear - either im pocketed or lhf, the big mystery, but with how it looks rn ill prolly just selfpres onto neopest

    not like we're gonna lose a topposter anyway so i frankly dont give a $%#! lol

  11. ISO #211
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,806
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#198)
    Running out of time, what changed with regards to your read on me?
    I just liked 151 from a perspective of like... it felt real to me, and kinda like a townie clapback. You had 6 votes at the time, and didn't wolf read any of the potential counterwagons at the time. You just started your own wagon, and it didn't feel like anti-spew either. I'm still sort of... ambivalent towards you. The last 2 night kills have been players that sussed you which is definitely something I'm paying attention to. It's just kinda hard to pull the trigger on you because you're one of the few players I feel like is actually communicating ITT.

    This post on the other hand is just wolfy.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#140)
    Alright, something something meme game, but nah let's get sweaty for a minute.

    I spent a lot of time thinking about how to play this game, and, somehow, thought there'd be more info. I think players aren't changing votes as much as I expected or seeming trying to communicate with votes all that much. It's just all supremely frustrating, and the novel sheen that 1 post + proxy votes had quickly wore off rapidly.

    I'm annoyed at Ara. Idk if that means I think she's wolfy or just playing the game in a way I don't agree with, and I couldn't post yesterday to ask for clarification. She did try to communicate via votes which I like, but it was "let's kill the 0 poster/0 voters" which... okay, but that's not saying anything. Like it is, but it doesn't demonstrate that she's tried to parse any of the information actually available it's just... the default. And ending on Sleep with tied wagons was just the cherry on top of the non-committal sundae.

    Like she even voted Superjack at one point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#78)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse
    ##Vote SuperJack
    It is now 7:48:33 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    When there's tied wagons and Superjack is one of the tied wagons, why not finish the job here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#83)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack
    ##Vote GGhana
    It is now 7:51:48 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Was it this? This is the only thing that changed and it doesn't speak to me at all.

    @Arapocalypse why only voting on 0 posters, why vote sleep, why avoid tied wagons? Why neopest today?

    Speaking of vote communication...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#71)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    It is now 7:25:56 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#72)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    It is now 7:40:25 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#73)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    ##Vote Arapocalypse
    It is now 7:40:29 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    I found this villagery from Visor just by virtue of him being around at EOD, and actually just seemed to give a $%#!. Also it made me feel like he was picking up on some my Ara side eyeing. Mind meld by way of vote or some $%#! idk.

    This is villagery from I'm assuming bearlexa Alexa.

    Quote Originally Posted by snuggle bunny (#110)
    holy $%#! i hate myself for doing anything but memeing i'm such a tryhard. yes i instantly voted justin because of him owning me in champs f3 BUT EVEN THEN I DIDNT LAND ON HIM BC I THOUGHT THE "SUP" WAS MILDLY VILLAGERY SO YEAH THATS WHY IM A VILLAGER CUZ I WOULDVE LANDED ON HIM. OK WHY AM I DEFENDING MY SELF AND NOT MEMEING IN THIS MEME gAME I HATE MYSELF

    anyways im going to vote visorslash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#81)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by snuggle bunny
    ##Vote SuperJack
    It is now 7:51:40 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Just feels sort of like "villagery despite not wanting to be" with all the meme game bull$%#!.

    Moving on

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#119)
    superjack not making a post but voting is still scummy btw. also we just need to kill the 0 posters
    I feel like there were so many people this could apply to, and applying to specifically Superjack is bizarre. If Allund/GGhana are v/v or even get the sense they are with any kind of confidence I may just turbo the wolfiest of like TH and Ara.

    I want to call DQ mildly villagery for this:

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#129)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#119)
    superjack not making a post but voting is still scummy btw. also we just need to kill the 0 posters
    How does killing the zero posters benefit us at all at this point of the game?
    ##Vote TripleHaven
    The same post stuck out to her but for slightly different reasons. Could mean our lizard brains are both picking up on the same things, and talky brain is rationalizing it differently.

    I like Fatmo's whole post more or less, and this bit stood out to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#130)
    Tbh, I voted Superjack yesterday for voting SR right after SR made that post basically asking "wtf why is sleep being voted here." I thought that was pretty towny lol.
    I had the exact same thought something something mind meld yadda yadda.


    And moving on, this sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#22)
    hi im kinda busy rn and prepping for sleep, working tomorrow, yknow the drill
    ill post later
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#23)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode
    ##Vote No Lynch
    It is now 4:06:55 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Like if we're going to kill an effective 0 poster let's get this guy because doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing feels wolfy in a game like this where you can hide behind the 1 post cap for awhile. You aren't at work for 4 days homie. Come play the game.

    Anyway see y'all in like 4 hours for more button pressing, and hopefully we'll stumble our way onto a wolf.

    I showed you my tryhard wall pls respond.
    bearsquared town for genuine solving and the ability to connect facts
    it is, indeed, true that people don't work for 4 days straight.
    why would i commit an entire postto such a blatant lie on day 1 of a 1-post-cap game

    hmm


    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#151)
    If you think I'm going to tryhard this game, then... sorry, not exactly one of my top priorities!!!! You have no idea how close I was to finding another copypasta for SoD 2; the only reason I didn't was because I forgot about SoD, and felt it would be weird afterwards!!

    For the record, I think having people not around/playing the game is rather annoying, and no I did not put much more thought into the game past that last EoD; that's pretty much all there is to say about it!! Though I will mention that SuperJack had actually voted yesterday, which while they hadn't posted, they weren't entirely inactive!!!!

    Yes, the bar really was that low, at the time!!


    Anyways, here's where I'm at:

    Arapocalypse

    Light Towns
    catgode - Post 1 feel extremely TWTBAW, where if you're mafia are you really going to just waste your single post saying that you're busy and will be back later?! Mafia are usually quite a bit more self-conscious than that!!!!
    how is my post different from your $%#!ty copypastas
    this makes no sense in any world, why the $%#! is posting a $%#!ty copypasta d1 fine but me saying that ill be back because i have work somehow "wolfy"
    like even if youre wolfin togehter this doesnt make sense because why commit ot lynching a random person by such a roundabaout stupid way at this point in the game
    what the $%#! are you even doing

    TripleHaven - liked the questioning, felt genuine!!

    Mildly towny
    bearsquared - Mildly annoying because if you're town, the fact which you seem to expect me to be tryharding to the same level as you is... sorry, that's straight up not happening; my stuff truly is not that complicated!!! Anyways though, think a lot of the stuff in the post earlier/bunch of voting things felt towny enough to pass the bar, for the moment anyway!!!
    DuckQueen - Felt like her posts have been lightly towny, especially the questioning post today; just not that strong of a townlean overall!!!
    Visorslash - somewhat feel like he'd be doing more here as mafia!!


    neopest* - So I'm actually going to pull this post up:

    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#112)
    4 SuperJack Justinrs2 (1), Fatmo (1), TripleHaven (1), snuggle bunny (1)
    4 Justinrs2 benneh (1), Secondhand Revenant (1), bearsquared (1), Visorslash (1)

    i think if SJ was wolf then the kill would've been on the SJ wagon not the justin wagon (pretty much everyone should see this except people who think i am wolf for suggesting the mere idea and manipulating the masses) - however i think there is never not a wolf on either wagon
    ~~
    holy $%#! i hate myself for doing anything but memeing i'm such a tryhard. yes i instantly voted justin because of him owning me in champs f3 BUT EVEN THEN I DIDNT LAND ON HIM BC I THOUGHT THE "SUP" WAS MILDLY VILLAGERY SO YEAH THATS WHY IM A VILLAGER CUZ I WOULDVE LANDED ON HIM. OK WHY AM I DEFENDING MY SELF AND NOT MEMEING IN THIS MEME gAME I HATE MYSELF

    anyways im going to vote sleep

    ##Vote Sleep
    The entirety of the bolded section hard pinged me, but let's start with the first italicized part, the part about saying you're such a tryhard and getting deep into the overdefensiveness simply feels so performative - why is this necessary? Why is this something which you, as someone who is town, would post about saying you're a tryhard yet saying essentially nothing in this post? That also includes the last line of "i think there is never not a wolf on either wagon" because... yeah sure whatever, that analysis tells us nothing!!!! In essence, I'm not getting the sense that this post is actually trying to figure out who the mafia are, versus simply trying to say words in order to look towny!!

    In some ways, I wonder if perhaps stuff like the defensiveness swings right back around to be TWTBAW, with how over the top it feels? But whenever I go back and read this, well... I straight up just can't get past how much the entire thing feels like it's just words being typed for the sake of trying to create content, when there's nothing to create content off of!!!

    Anyways, it's only after reading through the game that I realize I completely missed snuggle bunny had made this post before, and neopest had simply reposted it with a vote for sleep, so I'm actually suspecting snuggle bunny here and not neopest (sorry!):

    ##Vote snuggle bunny

    Other people who are shrug, don't really feel anything about:

    Allundberg
    benneh - I should probably make thoughts on if he does nothing but continue to tunnel me for no reason, but I could unfortunately see him doing this as town and don't really lean either way at the moment!!
    Fatmo
    GGhana
    snuggle bunny* - see above
    SuperJack
    ]


    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#184)
    i wasnt proded d2 smh

    im imagining bearsquared sitting in front of his pc late at night, lights off, trying to piece together the game from bunch of proxy votes and single $%#!posts
    i find it important to point out this is not meant to be a positive comment

    bearsquared or ara is prolly wolf since at least one wolf would want to pretend to be a tryharding townie, especially with this player list

    rest probably has a milquetoast level of activity that's a bare minimum, a post and few votes

    ill try to think harder on the posts and votes later but the proxy vote posts make this too messy and the information is too little for me to be able to form any sort of a conclusion sober
    i stand by the bolded, the proxy votes are visual diarrhea



    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#187)
    My head still hurts, I hate being alive ✨

    Not sure what to think of catgode coming in after both bear and are vote them to say that there's one wolf in them. Kinda seems like they're mostly interested in yeeting the people voting them =/

    But although that's a bit sus, I don't really have any strong reasons to scum read anyone rn, so
    ##Vote Sleep
    ara voting me was fatmo's TR code, considering she said my CLEAR $%#!ING JOKE was "twtbaw" and she voted me right after that
    and then unvoted which is consistent with fatmo's code

    ara is not an omgus read, its a volume read, and god be damned ill stand by the opinion that bear or ara or probably wolf because its just the most likely, especialyl since i always took ara as someone who likes to writewritewrite so it mostly checks outs, unsure about bear

    also, if
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#140)
    we're going to kill an effective 0 poster let's get this guy because doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing feels wolfy in a game like this where you can hide behind the 1 post cap for awhile
    we might as well vote duckqueen because the only things they posted is "is it ok to vote sleep now" "oh god im so consufed what to we do" and the two things they posted that could be likened to a read are made in such a way taht it doesnt sound like they have an opinion, and they land on "wellll i dont have any strong scumreads anyway nyeh" and vote on sleep
    except for triplehaven, they voted them for a $%#!ing $%#!post joke

    so 4 votes total, 3 are sleep


    @bearsquared so terribly (not) sorry for not devoting time looking at scriggles and punching in random votes, trying to divine scum from the alingment of stars in the nightsky

    @Arapocalypse you can say youre not tryharding all you want but dissecting 3 posts and making a 6-person readslist in a game utterly devoid of content like this sounds and looks like tryharding to me tbfh, just my take

    anyway id sit on duckqueen today and the ntry to make a call between ara or bear - either im pocketed or lhf, the big mystery, but with how it looks rn ill prolly just selfpres onto neopest

    not like we're gonna lose a topposter anyway so i frankly dont give a $%#! lol
    Going part by part here

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    bearsquared town for genuine solving and the ability to connect facts
    it is, indeed, true that people don't work for 4 days straight.
    why would i commit an entire postto such a blatant lie on day 1 of a 1-post-cap game

    hmm
    This is just interpreting what I said in the literal worst way possible. There was 6 days between when you first posted, and your second post of the game on day 3. Apparently my man over here think it's unreasonable for me to wonder why he's gone so long from a 48/24 game for effectively 2 full phases. Like I wasn't even saying he was lying, just that he had seemingly 0 interest in actually finding wolves because his given excuse of "I'm gonna be gone while I'm at work" doesn't explain the significant absence from the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#151)
    If you think I'm going to tryhard this game, then... sorry, not exactly one of my top priorities!!!! You have no idea how close I was to finding another copypasta for SoD 2; the only reason I didn't was because I forgot about SoD, and felt it would be weird afterwards!!

    For the record, I think having people not around/playing the game is rather annoying, and no I did not put much more thought into the game past that last EoD; that's pretty much all there is to say about it!! Though I will mention that SuperJack had actually voted yesterday, which while they hadn't posted, they weren't entirely inactive!!!!

    Yes, the bar really was that low, at the time!!


    Anyways, here's where I'm at:

    Arapocalypse

    Light Towns
    catgode - Post 1 feel extremely TWTBAW, where if you're mafia are you really going to just waste your single post saying that you're busy and will be back later?! Mafia are usually quite a bit more self-conscious than that!!!!
    how is my post different from your $%#!ty copypastas
    this makes no sense in any world, why the $%#! is posting a $%#!ty copypasta d1 fine but me saying that ill be back because i have work somehow "wolfy"
    like even if youre wolfin togehter this doesnt make sense because why commit ot lynching a random person by such a roundabaout stupid way at this point in the game
    what the $%#! are you even doing
    Lol she literally has you in "light town", and was saying it wasn't wolfy. He's just going in here with a narrative in mind, and not paying attention to the details or nuance at all. It's agenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#184)
    i wasnt proded d2 smh

    im imagining bearsquared sitting in front of his pc late at night, lights off, trying to piece together the game from bunch of proxy votes and single $%#!posts
    i find it important to point out this is not meant to be a positive comment
    ?????

    I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish by bringing this up, but if you're saying it's not villagery that seems... backwards. I thought it was weird for you to say it the first time, and it's more weird you're doubling down on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    also, if
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#140)
    we're going to kill an effective 0 poster let's get this guy because doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing feels wolfy in a game like this where you can hide behind the 1 post cap for awhile
    we might as well vote duckqueen because the only things they posted is "is it ok to vote sleep now" "oh god im so consufed what to we do" and the two things they posted that could be likened to a read are made in such a way taht it doesnt sound like they have an opinion, and they land on "wellll i dont have any strong scumreads anyway nyeh" and vote on sleep
    except for triplehaven, they voted them for a $%#!ing $%#!post joke

    so 4 votes total, 3 are sleep
    Says the guy with a literal single vote for sleep prior to this. It's just another example of picking some surface level thing to push someone for without attempting to critically examine anything they said. There actually is some nuance in DQ's ISO if you bothered to go into it with an open mind, and actually try to evaluate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckQueen (#203)
    First 👀
    Where is everyone? ;-;

    Ara's post kinda made me feel better about them tbh

    So does anyone have any suggestions for solving this game? I feel like we're still not getting anywhere ;-;
    Instead of whinging on about how there's too literal information to do anything, and proxy votes are "visual diarrhea" she is actually trying to comment on the game at least, and is reaching out for help. I see a post like this, and think it's kinda townie because she's clearly lost and is reaching out into the void hoping someone throws her a lifeline. Wolves have a wolf chat, and could ask for help there, but DQ holistically just feels like doing her own thing and a villager that doesn't know what she's doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    @bearsquared so terribly (not) sorry for not devoting time looking at scriggles and punching in random votes, trying to divine scum from the alingment of stars in the nightsky

    @Arapocalypse you can say youre not tryharding all you want but dissecting 3 posts and making a 6-person readslist in a game utterly devoid of content like this sounds and looks like tryharding to me tbfh, just my take

    anyway id sit on duckqueen today and the ntry to make a call between ara or bear - either im pocketed or lhf, the big mystery, but with how it looks rn ill prolly just selfpres onto neopest

    not like we're gonna lose a topposter anyway so i frankly dont give a $%#! lol
    Yeah he's just not interested in figuring out anyone's alignment. It just feels like a checked out wolf who's putting in a token effort after being pinged in wolf chat. Just no indication he's actually tried to figured out anyone's alignment, and all signs point to OMGUS-y wolf reads on everyone who's verbally sussed him.

    ##Vote catgode

    @DuckQueen I wish I had a better answer for you on how to play the game, but unfortunately there's very little information to go on right now. Proxy votes have started to dry up, and virtually no one's posting. We need to vote for someone though rather than sleep because sleeping just loses us KP and information. Just try to use the information available, and follow your heart, but please do vote someone.

  12. ISO #212
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse
    ##Vote DuckQueen
    It is now 6:25:10 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  13. ISO #213
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by neopest
    ##Vote catgode
    It is now 7:20:30 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  14. ISO #214
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode
    ##Vote neopest
    It is now 7:37:47 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  15. ISO #215
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared
    ##Vote catgode
    It is now 7:46:49 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  16. ISO #216
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode
    ##Vote neopest
    It is now 7:47:36 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  17. ISO #217
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35,989
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Don't have time to type much... I was going to simply write up a brief sketch of where I'm at, but there's really not much except not really wanting to kill catgode, and somewhat not wanting to kill bear for just being here!!!

    catgode, you misinterpreted my sentences on you - reread that again, TWBAW = a townlean, not a mafia lean!!!! Also what are you talking about with regards to "Fatmo's code"?

    Maybe a brief townlean on DuckQueen, but that's pretty shrug!!

    If I were tryharding, I'd think about the game for more than a few minutes per phase!!!

    Anyways I'm fine with killing literally anyone else, again preferably not catgode though!!!! No read on neopest, but would prefer over catgode!!

    ##Vote neopest

  18. ISO #218
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The One Post Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 neopest Fatmo (0), Visorslash (0), catgode (1), Arapocalypse (1)
    3 catgode Allundberg (1), neopest (0), bearsquared (1)
    1 Sleep DuckQueen (1)
    1 Not voting GGhana (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021. There are 1627084860000 remaining.

  19. ISO #219
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Elimination: neopest was Vanilla Town »
    The One Post Game Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 neopest Fatmo (0), Visorslash (0), catgode (1), Arapocalypse (1)
    3 catgode Allundberg (1), neopest (0), bearsquared (1)
    1 Sleep DuckQueen (1)
    1 Not voting GGhana (0)


    View Vote History

    neopest was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 4 has ended.

    Day 4 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021.

  20. ISO #220
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 4 Start »
    The One Post Game Night 4 Start

    Night 4 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 4 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, July 24th, 2021. There are 1627171260000 remaining.

  21. ISO #221
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 4 Results: Fatmo was Vanilla Town »
    The One Post Game Night 4 Results

    Fatmo has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 4 has ended.

    Night 4 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Saturday, July 24th, 2021.

  22. ISO #222
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Start »
    The One Post Game Day 5 Start

    Day 5 has begun.

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Living Players

    @Allundberg
    @Arapocalypse
    @bearsquared
    @catgode
    @DuckQueen
    @GGhana
    @Visorslash

    Day 5 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 26th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  23. ISO #223
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode
    ##Vote DuckQueen
    It is now 8:03:24 PM EDT on Saturday, July 24th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  24. ISO #224
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #102

    Post #102 was originally posted at 8:01 PM EDT on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 SuperJack Justinrs2, Fatmo, TripleHaven, snuggle bunny
    4 Justinrs2 benneh, Secondhand Revenant, bearsquared, Visorslash
    3 Sleep DuckQueen, catgode, Arapocalypse
    1 catgode neopest
    1 GGhana SuperJack
    2 Not voting GGhana, Allundberg

    View Vote History

    Requested by catgode.

  25. ISO #225
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 2 Votecount as of Post #166

    Post #166 was originally posted at 8:01 PM EDT on Saturday, July 17th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 SuperJack TripleHaven, Fatmo, Arapocalypse, bearsquared, snuggle bunny
    4 Arapocalypse Visorslash, benneh, neopest, SuperJack
    1 TripleHaven DuckQueen
    1 benneh Allundberg
    2 Not voting GGhana, catgode

    View Vote History

    Requested by catgode.

  26. ISO #226
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #199

    Post #199 was originally posted at 8:01 PM EDT on Tuesday, July 20th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 TripleHaven Arapocalypse, bearsquared, Allundberg
    2 Arapocalypse Visorslash, snuggle bunny
    1 Allundberg GGhana
    1 bearsquared TripleHaven
    1 Sleep DuckQueen
    3 Not voting catgode, Fatmo, neopest

    View Vote History

    Requested by catgode.

  27. ISO #227
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 4 Votecount as of Post #219

    Post #219 was originally posted at 8:01 PM EDT on Friday, July 23rd, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 neopest Fatmo, Visorslash, catgode, Arapocalypse
    3 catgode Allundberg, neopest, bearsquared
    1 Sleep DuckQueen
    1 Not voting GGhana

    View Vote History

    Requested by catgode.

  28. ISO #228
    Low Hanging Fruit catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,246
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    ok turns out i have to waste my $%#!ing post now

    because i forgot votes are $%#!ing locked

    rail me into a $%#!ing wall and leave me there

    anyway we have 7 players and 3 scum so id say we can just blindly hope for random chance to carry our $%#!

    one vote doesnt mean much yet since others can still put them elsewhere so we're not completely $%#!ed like f3 unless i actually voted a townie, but i dont think duck is towny so w/e

    i possess zero VCA abilities (not like i ever had any abilities in general) so i cant do much

    im gonna let gghana be for now because pushing them for being afk is hypocrytical of me and there's 2 more wolves to get if theyre one anyway

    allundberg and visor have similar content with a meme vote on benneh that takes up their post d1, one day missed later, and one light post

    visor posts reads without explanation and allundberg taunts (?) gghana for their read on him

    im risking saying visorslash' votes show more engagement so maybe townier, whereas allund just goes wherever?

    so allund looks worse for me here?
    im going via eod votes only btw, not the entire history

    ***

    i think i should reply to bear here

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#211)
    [removed for brevity]
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#210)
    bearsquared town for genuine solving and the ability to connect facts
    it is, indeed, true that people don't work for 4 days straight.
    why would i commit an entire postto such a blatant lie on day 1 of a 1-post-cap game

    hmm
    This is just interpreting what I said in the literal worst way possible. There was 6 days between when you first posted, and your second post of the game on day 3. Apparently my man over here think it's unreasonable for me to wonder why he's gone so long from a 48/24 game for effectively 2 full phases. Like I wasn't even saying he was lying, just that he had seemingly 0 interest in actually finding wolves because his given excuse of "I'm gonna be gone while I'm at work" doesn't explain the significant absence from the thread.
    Like if we're going to kill an effective 0 poster let's get this guy because doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing feels wolfy in a game like this where you can hide behind the 1 post cap for awhile. You aren't at work for 4 days homie. Come play the game.
    I see a disconnect between these two

    the latter (which happened earlier), the "doing just enough to not be doing literally nothing" combined with "You aren't at work for 4 days homie" feels like a calculated accusation of me specifically doing what i did because that was my idea/my gameplan, to pop in d1, post, and go AWOL, in order to accomplish something? but then "my man over here think it's unreasonable for me to wonder why he's gone so long from a 48/24 game for effectively 2 full phases", he's insulted by me apparently as if he only wanted to know if i'm alright?

    "This is just interpreting what I said in the literal worst way possible"

    This is literally interpreting it in the most matter of fact way possible. You connected two obvious facts. He said he'll be back after work, then he disappaered! Oh no!

    it was a $%#!ing joke you dumbass. because its a 1postcap game. and i used up my only post. so i couldnt get back after work. its about as funny as copying and pasting someone's old rant.

    as for why i was effectively gone for two entire phases - i $%#!ing forgot about the game. i never voted day 2 (or day 3 for taht matter, even though i posted, i think i meant to vote later after reading the thread again and forgot whoops). that's it. that's the simplest explanation.

    you trying to paint my absolute $%#!ing absence as "doing bare minimum" (i did $%#!all) is problematic in my eyes to say the least. that's why i pointed out duckqueen. they voted sleep three $%#!ing days out of 5 so far. that is doing bare minimum to not look "wolfy". not being absent from the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by catgode on July 23, 2021, 10:18:54 PM (#210)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse on July 18, 2021, 1:50:20 AM (#151)


    Anyways, here's where I'm at:

    Arapocalypse

    Light Towns
    catgode - Post 1 feel extremely TWTBAW, where if you're mafia are you really going to just waste your single post saying that you're busy and will be back later?! Mafia are usually quite a bit more self-conscious than that!!!!
    how is my post different from your $%#!ty copypastas
    this makes no sense in any world, why the $%#! is posting a $%#!ty copypasta d1 fine but me saying that ill be back because i have work somehow "wolfy"
    like even if youre wolfin togehter this doesnt make sense because why commit ot lynching a random person by such a roundabaout stupid way at this point in the game
    what the $%#! are you even doing
    Lol she literally has you in "light town", and was saying it wasn't wolfy. He's just going in here with a narrative in mind, and not paying attention to the details or nuance at all. It's agenda.

    i literally acknowkledged ara's read. you never mention that. talk about agenda.

    the point of this was me, again, being butthurt at people not getting AN OBVIOUS $%#!ING JOKE because comedy only works when its copied and pasted

    why, exactly, is my $%#!ty attempt at humor alignment indicative while other $%#!posts d1 arent?

    in order for a post to be "too wolfy to be a wolf", there has to be something wolfy in it in the first place. thats the entire $%#!ing point of that bit. i was pissed at ara for trying to read me off something they didnt read other people and also did themselves.

    you're the one who has a narrative in mind

    I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish by bringing this up, but if you're saying it's not villagery that seems... backwards. I thought it was weird for you to say it the first time, and it's more weird you're doubling down on it.
    no, im saying i tried to be a $%#! towards you there. nothing related to the game.

    Says the guy with a literal single vote for sleep prior to this. It's just another example of picking some surface level thing to push someone for without attempting to critically examine anything they said. There actually is some nuance in DQ's ISO if you bothered to go into it with an open mind, and actually try to evaluate it.
    so just because i made one vote im no longer allowed to point anything out? again, i was absent from the game. duckqueen voted every day. and regardless of whether they did more or not, it doesnt make my point less valid. you want an "effective 0poster" doing "bare minimum"? here's a serial sleep voter, have at it

    Instead of whinging on about how there's too literal information to do anything, and proxy votes are "visual diarrhea" she is actually trying to comment on the game at least, and is reaching out for help. I see a post like this, and think it's kinda townie because she's clearly lost and is reaching out into the void hoping someone throws her a lifeline. Wolves have a wolf chat, and could ask for help there, but DQ holistically just feels like doing her own thing and a villager that doesn't know what she's doing.
    I look at it and see a performance in order to eke out sympathy and look like theyre trying to do something. asking for help on how to solve the game on

    1) day 4
    2) in a 1postcap game

    and topping it off with "i feel we're not getting anywhere <emote>" (no $%#!, we're not) reads fake as $%#!. i see no nuance other than faking it and obvious noncommitment to anything. there's no reason for me to believe this slot is worth more than mine at the moment.

    Yeah he's just not interested in figuring out anyone's alignment. It just feels like a checked out wolf who's putting in a token effort after being pinged in wolf chat. Just no indication he's actually tried to figured out anyone's alignment, and all signs point to OMGUS-y wolf reads on everyone who's verbally sussed him.
    1. i wasnt interested in figuring out alignments because i came here to $%#!post
    2. the only "omgusy" read ive done is on you. unless you count duckqueen, but i never used her """read""" on me as justification.

    regardless i would like to vote bear here but i already $%#!ing voted duck and its locked
    also i wouldnt get much support
    also i think bear might be a tryharding villager who misunderstoond half my points because they thought i was actually giving gamerelated thoughts instead of being a piece of $%#! - hey, ara misunderstood my rant at her too

    catgode, you misinterpreted my sentences on you - reread that again, TWBAW = a townlean, not a mafia lean!!!! Also what are you talking about with regards to "Fatmo's code"?
    this one's by ara, not bear
    i didnt misinterpret anything, i just had a stupid point and worded it badly, explanation is higher up
    fatmo's[ code is in their iso, they proposed voting someone and quickly unvoting to establish a TR on them, you voted me and moved off somewehre else fast while also giving me a verbal TR so i assumed that's what youre doing

    not sure where to go between bear and ara tbh, i want to go for bear because im mad at him rn but that's not the best indicator tbh

    see, the thing is, with so little content, you kinda have to make up $%#! even as town, so faking reads as mafia is piss easy
    and you dont need to really defend them either way because even if someone questions you, you literally have to wait a day to respond to that anyway
    there's not room for discussion and grilling here

    on the other hand, its very easy for scum to not give a $%#! and blend in?

    i think i vaguely want to townlean bear more based on that because it feels more like a townie desperate for something latching on to posts they can wolfread, as wolf they could just chill in background
    ara's noncommital one day before lylo on the other hand and her not caring much (i dont care who goes over but again, preferably not catgode!!) kinda sucks and fits the wolf image more in this game, for me

    so yeah im voting duck and i stand by my reasoning, not only are they doing nothing, they're *actively* doing nothing out of their own volition, trying to look like a lost townie
    also i literally voted them so i cant move off that

    bear v ara i REALLY dont $%#!ing know but im sure one of them is bad

    allund v visor id say allund looks worse??

    gghana id say isnt worth the hassle today because theyre even more absent than me because htey didnt have a rage boner d3 like me

    anyway if there's ever a good time to post it's probably today so have fun voting randomly and not giving a $%#!


    @DuckQueen @GGhana @Allundberg @Visorslash @Arapocalypse @bearsquared

  29. ISO #229
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse
    ##Vote DuckQueen
    It is now 10:38:13 PM EDT on Saturday, July 24th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  30. ISO #230
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The One Post Game Day 5 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 DuckQueen catgode (1), Arapocalypse (0)
    5 Not voting GGhana (0), DuckQueen (0), Allundberg (0), Visorslash (0), bearsquared (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 5 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 26th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  31. ISO #231
    Soul Reader DuckQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,762
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Shanniiwrites forums
    AKA
    Duckling, Ducky, Hanna
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Catgodes post reads like them trying to excuse voting a villager somehow imo =/
    If I'm not even your strongest sus (if you can even call it that, the only reason you sus me seems to be because I voted sleep??), why would you even vote me over someone else?
    Your point about town making up reads is also just ??? because no?? town doesn't need to make up reads, that doesn't benefit us at all???

    Your whole "haha it's random anyways and I can't change my vote anymore, oops!" justification just doesn't read as genuine to me at all =/

    I'm not sure what to make of Ara dropping in to vote a villager without ever making a post (because that's all wolves have to do to win today tbh), but I guess that's something we'll have to resolve in the next day phase if we somehow eliminate correctly today.
    So I guess I'll just have to hope that both of you are scum and that we didn't already lose the game to one of you voting me as town
    ##Vote catgode

  32. ISO #232
    Lost Weasley Brother Allundberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    10,469
    Community
    PokerNet
    ##Vote catgode

  33. ISO #233
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The One Post Game Day 5 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 DuckQueen catgode (1), Arapocalypse (0)
    2 catgode DuckQueen (1), Allundberg (1)
    3 Not voting GGhana (0), Visorslash (0), bearsquared (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 5 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 26th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  34. ISO #234
    ##Vote catgode

  35. ISO #235
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The One Post Game Day 5 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 catgode DuckQueen (1), Allundberg (1), Visorslash (1)
    2 DuckQueen catgode (1), Arapocalypse (0)
    2 Not voting GGhana (0), bearsquared (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 5 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 26th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  36. ISO #236
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared
    ##Vote catgode
    It is now 9:18:08 AM EDT on Sunday, July 25th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  37. ISO #237
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The One Post Game Day 5 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 catgode DuckQueen (1), Allundberg (1), Visorslash (1), bearsquared (0)
    2 DuckQueen catgode (1), Arapocalypse (0)
    1 Not voting GGhana (0)

    View Vote History

    Day 5 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Monday, July 26th, 2021. There are 1627344060000 remaining.

  38. ISO #238
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,806
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    @Allundberg
    @Arapocalypse
    @catgode
    @GGhana

    If it wasn't obvious, the game's over. There's no maj so we gotta wait it out. GG. Game felt impossible for village in the midgame.

    And @ catcode I most likely would've been trying much harder and been a lot more desperate if I was a villager.

  39. ISO #239
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,052
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Mafia Wins
    Game Over

    The Town has been overrun. The Mafia team wins.

    Mafia Members



    @bearsquared
    @DuckQueen
    @Visorslash
    x3 Mafia Goon
    x12 Vanilla Town
    Allundberg (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    Arapocalypse (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

    Mafia Team

    bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    DuckQueen (Mafia Goon)
    Visorslash (Mafia Goon)

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

    Mafia Chat: The One Post Game Mafia Chat

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    benneh (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    catgode (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    DuckQueen (Mafia Goon)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

    Mafia Team

    bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    DuckQueen (Mafia Goon)
    Visorslash (Mafia Goon)

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

    Mafia Chat: The One Post Game Mafia Chat

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    Fatmo (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    GGhana (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    Justinrs2 (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    neopest (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    Secondhand Revenant (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    snuggle bunny (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    SuperJack (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    TripleHaven (Vanilla Town)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).


    Visorslash (Mafia Goon)
    Role PM for The One Post Game

    You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

    Mafia Team

    bearsquared (Mafia Goon)
    DuckQueen (Mafia Goon)
    Visorslash (Mafia Goon)

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

    Mafia Chat: The One Post Game Mafia Chat

    Game Thread: The One Post Game

    By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

    N1: Secondhand Revenant — Factional Kill
    N2: benneh — Factional Kill
    N4: Fatmo — Factional Kill
    N3: snuggle bunny — Factional Kill

    Mafia Chat: The One Post Game Mafia Chat
    Graveyard Chat: The One Post Game Graveyard Chat

    Post-game discussion starts now.

  40. ISO #240
    Since game was locked, I went ahead and ended it early so you didn't have to wait over a day for postgame.

    Gg everyone who played.

  41. ISO #241
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    11,070
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    one post game is cool and all but how about a forced post minimum of like. 500.

    😉

  42. ISO #242
    Soul Reader c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    3,519
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Gender
    Who greenlit this

  43. ISO #243
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Neo-Storpeo
    Posts
    45,438
    Gender
    I for one

    Am shocked

  44. ISO #244
    Soul Reader Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,322
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    I nominate this for most balanced setup 2021

  45. ISO #245
    makes me sad, catgode was obvious villa there

    but lmaooo

  46. ISO #246
    oh no im outed now

  47. ISO #247
    Wants It More dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    9,040
    Timezone
    UTC+05:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    town deserves to lose after tying the guy who wrote "hey" and the guy who made no post

    it was obvious scum would make walls

  48. ISO #248
    Wants It More dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    9,040
    Timezone
    UTC+05:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakamoto-san (#246)
    oh no im outed now
    hi cheeze

  49. ISO #249
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakamoto-san (#246)
    oh no im outed now
    hi cheeze
    couldn't you at least keep it to yourself man

  50. ISO #250
    Low Hanging Fruit catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,246
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    @Arapocalypse
    im so glad my last secons paranoia was wrong and you werent scum and backed me up

    rip

    gg i guess, got lucky being right on bear and duck while reading $%#!all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
White Mage

The White Mage may protect another player every other night, which will leave that player unable to be killed for two nights.