Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 251 to 285 of 285

Thread: The One Post Game

  1. ISO #251
    Wants It More dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    9,039
    Timezone
    UTC+05:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakamoto-san (#249)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#248)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakamoto-san (#246)
    oh no im outed now
    hi cheeze
    couldn't you at least keep it to yourself man
    i couldnt miss the opportunity

  2. ISO #252
    Low Hanging Fruit catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,246
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#238)
    @Allundberg
    @Arapocalypse
    @catgode
    @GGhana

    If it wasn't obvious, the game's over. There's no maj so we gotta wait it out. GG. Game felt impossible for village in the midgame.

    And @ catcode I most likely would've been trying much harder and been a lot more desperate if I was a villager.
    at least i can sleep decently well tonight knowing you werent villa

    felt bad sussing you after basically ranting at you over dumb $%#!
    @bearsquared

  3. ISO #253
    Soul Reader c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    3,515
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#237)
    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#237)
    Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#237)
    Day ends immediately upon majority

  4. ISO #254
    Mafia Host is a fraud

  5. ISO #255
    Lost Weasley Brother Allundberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    10,469
    Community
    PokerNet
    Gj mafia u played incredibly well.

  6. ISO #256
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    23,093
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    lol this game

  7. ISO #257
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,806
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#238)
    @Allundberg
    @Arapocalypse
    @catgode
    @GGhana

    If it wasn't obvious, the game's over. There's no maj so we gotta wait it out. GG. Game felt impossible for village in the midgame.

    And @ catcode I most likely would've been trying much harder and been a lot more desperate if I was a villager.
    at least i can sleep decently well tonight knowing you werent villa

    felt bad sussing you after basically ranting at you over dumb $%#!
    @bearsquared
    Yeah I was annoyed you didn't die in the rand yesterday lol. You were on the right track for whatever reason. It's chill though. My reasoning for pushing was kinda dog, but I'm a wolf so

  8. ISO #258
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    21,089
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    This game had more posts than Giant in the Playground Invitational.

  9. ISO #259
    Low Hanging Fruit catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,246
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#257)
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#252)
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#238)
    @Allundberg
    @Arapocalypse
    @catgode
    @GGhana

    If it wasn't obvious, the game's over. There's no maj so we gotta wait it out. GG. Game felt impossible for village in the midgame.

    And @ catcode I most likely would've been trying much harder and been a lot more desperate if I was a villager.
    at least i can sleep decently well tonight knowing you werent villa

    felt bad sussing you after basically ranting at you over dumb $%#!
    @bearsquared
    Yeah I was annoyed you didn't die in the rand yesterday lol. You were on the right track for whatever reason. It's chill though. My reasoning for pushing was kinda dog, but I'm a wolf so :sparkleshrug:
    well it wasnt really a rand, ara saved me pushing it to 4-3

    yeah, reasoning was meh, but i was genuinely afraid you were a villager who took my ravings as wolfy or otherwise worthy of dying
    and was mad at myself for $%#!ing up another game by being a ranty annoying [expletive] blowing up over dumb stuff instead of actually thinking what i post through

    was relieved to see you red for that reason

    sorry for all the mean words
    gg

  10. ISO #260
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    11,070
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any


    @GGhana taking that anni advice to heart

  11. ISO #261
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35,989
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Quote Originally Posted by catgode (#250)
    @Arapocalypse
    im so glad my last secons paranoia was wrong and you werent scum and backed me up

    rip

    gg i guess, got lucky being right on bear and duck while reading $%#!all
    Like I said, this was most definitely not a tryhard game from me; not really sure why anyone expected otherwise from literally anyone, in a game like this!!!!


  12. ISO #262
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    35,989
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    Something something voting correctly in LYLO, at least!!!!

  13. ISO #263
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    43,311
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I guess by dying early I did not accidentally forget the game

  14. ISO #264
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24,718
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    $tat$

  15. ISO #265
    Thread Analyst Lissa2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    559
    Community
    AmmiesUnited
    AKA
    Look on profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#263)
    I guess by dying early I did not accidentally forget the game
    I forgot it a few times. Was pretty wild to get role and ping and not be able to post and then no ping when game actually start lol. Sry for missing d1 and vote wrong

  16. ISO #266
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    43,311
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa2 (#265)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#263)
    I guess by dying early I did not accidentally forget the game
    I forgot it a few times. Was pretty wild to get role and ping and not be able to post and then no ping when game actually start lol. Sry for missing d1 and vote wrong
    I kept almost forgetting it d1! So uh probably for the best I died there

  17. ISO #267
    gg all

    perhaps better to have run this when anni wasnt running lol

    i was looking forward to trying to read into posts as a villager, alas, maybe next time

    think it really requires all the villas to try and make something of it at least post d2

  18. ISO #268
    Thread Analyst snuggle bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    226
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    very based game

  19. ISO #269
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Neo-Storpeo
    Posts
    45,438
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#267)
    gg all

    perhaps better to have run this when anni wasnt running lol

    i was looking forward to trying to read into posts as a villager, alas, maybe next time

    think it really requires all the villas to try and make something of it at least post d2
    It requires being able to post more than once per day

  20. ISO #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#269)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#267)
    gg all

    perhaps better to have run this when anni wasnt running lol

    i was looking forward to trying to read into posts as a villager, alas, maybe next time

    think it really requires all the villas to try and make something of it at least post d2
    It requires being able to post more than once per day
    that can't be it

  21. ISO #271
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Neo-Storpeo
    Posts
    45,438
    Gender

  22. ISO #272
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    43,311
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#267)
    gg all

    perhaps better to have run this when anni wasnt running lol

    i was looking forward to trying to read into posts as a villager, alas, maybe next time

    think it really requires all the villas to try and make something of it at least post d2
    I was intending to have an eye on voting and seeing what could be made of it and such but yah

  23. ISO #273
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    24,718
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    titus would have solved it

  24. ISO #274
    Will roll you in Diplomacy Fatmo's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,620
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy
    Gender
    GG lol.

    I forgot about this game one of the days.

  25. ISO #275
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,806
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#12)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant
    ##Vote bearsquared
    It is now 8:31:42 PM EDT on Monday, July 12th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#17)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant
    ##Vote Visorslash
    It is now 7:57:58 AM EDT on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    This is why SR died btw lol

    I don't think the votes were serious, but doesn't matter had to die.

  26. ISO #276
    GOAT Tier bearsquared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,806
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    MiniMafia
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsquared (#275)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#12)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant
    ##Vote bearsquared
    It is now 8:31:42 PM EDT on Monday, July 12th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#17)
    Vote by Proxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant
    ##Vote Visorslash
    It is now 7:57:58 AM EDT on Tuesday, July 13th, 2021. There are 1626307260000 remaining.
    This is why SR died btw lol

    I don't think the votes were serious, but doesn't matter had to die.
    And Alexa had to die because she seemed to seriously suspect Visor and was otherwise getting a little sweaty so she definitely had to die.

  27. ISO #277
    Will roll you in Diplomacy Fatmo's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,620
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy
    Gender
    Why did you kill me? Tbh I was probably going for you or Duck the next day, but I don't think you had any way of knowing that.

  28. ISO #278
    Will roll you in Diplomacy Fatmo's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,620
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy
    Gender
    Also this was the first time I was successfully NKd lol.

  29. ISO #279
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    23,093
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#278)
    Also this was the first time I was successfully NKd lol.
    looks like the secret to you not endgaming is to make one post a day

  30. ISO #280
    Will roll you in Diplomacy Fatmo's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,620
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    PlayDiplomacy
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#279)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#278)
    Also this was the first time I was successfully NKd lol.
    looks like the secret to you not endgaming is to make one post a day
    There is only one disadvantage to this strategy.

  31. ISO #281
    i think we nked you because we couldnt kill gghana (inactive), catgode (vote target), ara (vote target)

    iirc it was between allund and we thought you would be more likely to vote correctly while being convincing

    (we talked about it briefly in the wolfchat if you want to check i believe)

    we debated briefly about killing alexa n2 because she voted us twice but i think (wisely in the end) we decided to leave her for later and just not acknowledge her argument because she would either drop it if nobody picked it up or go further in on it

    and if we killed her n2 it pointed to me/bear a lot and we figured that might be enough to sway people in a one post game

    whereas killing benneh weakens her argument (and stops him from turning on me once ara flips v lol)

  32. ISO #282
    Low Hanging Fruit catgode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,246
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    fgf [*]
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#281)
    i think we nked you because we couldnt kill gghana (inactive), catgode (vote target), ara (vote target)

    iirc it was between allund and we thought you would be more likely to vote correctly while being convincing

    (we talked about it briefly in the wolfchat if you want to check i believe)

    we debated briefly about killing alexa n2 because she voted us twice but i think (wisely in the end) we decided to leave her for later and just not acknowledge her argument because she would either drop it if nobody picked it up or go further in on it

    and if we killed her n2 it pointed to me/bear a lot and we figured that might be enough to sway people in a one post game

    whereas killing benneh weakens her argument (and stops him from turning on me once ara flips v lol)
    scumchat link expired

  33. ISO #283
    Soul Reader GGhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    soviet canuckistan
    Posts
    4,920
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I signed up for this game when I was emotionally unwell forgot I signed up for it and was too busy with Anni to actually play

    Towngod right here

  34. ISO #284
    Soul Reader c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    3,515
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#283)
    I signed up for this game when I was emotionally unwell forgot I signed up for it and was too busy with Anni to actually play

    Towngod right here
    Damn, you slanked out of this game? This site's hosts will never forgive you.

  35. ISO #285
    Soul Reader GGhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    soviet canuckistan
    Posts
    4,920
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#260)


    @GGhana taking that anni advice to heart
    in order to 1 post this game I had to 3000 post in Anni

    Consequences of my actions

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
White Mage

The White Mage may protect another player every other night, which will leave that player unable to be killed for two nights.