Page 1227 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 227727112711771217122512261227
Results 61,301 to 61,327 of 61327

Thread: Mafia Universe Anniversary 2021

  1. ISO #61301
    GOAT Tier katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    11,070
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste need break the heavy eggs one by one for eggs know brain there so we pluck all the egg out.

    is it omelet time?

    my classmates are very tuff to stay long time omelet is make in space while we still in home and in the moon that can not be eat inside space, can we can kill our egg and have a yummy an egg for cow can fly around and we can eat when it comes back home, i like egg best for home but not for moon, when we go to moon we want to kill our egg there but we can not because we don't have

  2. ISO #61302
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    17,413
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#61297)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#61296)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#61295)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#61294)
    No I was town tbh
    >-> but doesn't mean I was wrong
    My honour has been besmirched tbqfh
    You just need better memes

  3. ISO #61303
    weh SmartBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    weh
    Posts
    20,568
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    owned, Mikan
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#61301)
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste need break the heavy eggs one by one for eggs know brain there so we pluck all the egg out.

    is it omelet time?

    my classmates are very tuff to stay long time omelet is make in space while we still in home and in the moon that can not be eat inside space, can we can kill our egg and have a yummy an egg for cow can fly around and we can eat when it comes back home, i like egg best for home but not for moon, when we go to moon we want to kill our egg there but we can not because we don't have
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste its get great mind body im make than its big crash im see whats happen but may be im not its big explosion im scare so its go home than can see its lock for door im badfeel so thinks alil bit for good idea its all way for get out for scumbrain needs time for go away but badfeels its scare for not make goodthink im gett sauce pan for hide needs see its maker shue for safefeel than its badtime im go for tire look for car its find no time for think its go im take sauce pan no pastasauce im sad but nerds go than im on hi way its flycar for gotime needs awhile may be than see its big cross im goodfeel not pay good for think but im ssee its right so its get car for steel than drvie fast its on hi way im go low than see its big car w blue red lite im scare its honk for earpain so im go fast its big chays for fun im goodfeel may be its wind im smell fell than its stop im not why no needs thinktime but im get lime for make soda no its drink pastasauce for live more than im go its seer big car go fast for past all in its get chip im for fish needs bet so im give than no take its dad for seeds than big gro for goodfeel so its hospitoltime for rest im feel big scare so witeman come in its for see feel im love needs more smell than bigscum ik so its get done for take pick im ferl right makes time right may be needs drink its get soda more for frrlgood its big art im like so now its drive fast for go im see lesgo may be low way for live train get scumwag so its goodstroy for needs tell may be its come back for cooktime so im get omlette its ok for feeltime needs taste may be gets somr salt pep for seeson its right than takes off for pan makes goodsee im like

  4. ISO #61304
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,639
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender

  5. ISO #61305
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    16,004
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#61303)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#61301)
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste need break the heavy eggs one by one for eggs know brain there so we pluck all the egg out.

    is it omelet time?

    my classmates are very tuff to stay long time omelet is make in space while we still in home and in the moon that can not be eat inside space, can we can kill our egg and have a yummy an egg for cow can fly around and we can eat when it comes back home, i like egg best for home but not for moon, when we go to moon we want to kill our egg there but we can not because we don't have
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste its get great mind body im make than its big crash im see whats happen but may be im not its big explosion im scare so its go home than can see its lock for door im badfeel so thinks alil bit for good idea its all way for get out for scumbrain needs time for go away but badfeels its scare for not make goodthink im gett sauce pan for hide needs see its maker shue for safefeel than its badtime im go for tire look for car its find no time for think its go im take sauce pan no pastasauce im sad but nerds go than im on hi way its flycar for gotime needs awhile may be than see its big cross im goodfeel not pay good for think but im ssee its right so its get car for steel than drvie fast its on hi way im go low than see its big car w blue red lite im scare its honk for earpain so im go fast its big chays for fun im goodfeel may be its wind im smell fell than its stop im not why no needs thinktime but im get lime for make soda no its drink pastasauce for live more than im go its seer big car go fast for past all in its get chip im for fish needs bet so im give than no take its dad for seeds than big gro for goodfeel so its hospitoltime for rest im feel big scare so witeman come in its for see feel im love needs more smell than bigscum ik so its get done for take pick im ferl right makes time right may be needs drink its get soda more for frrlgood its big art im like so now its drive fast for go im see lesgo may be low way for live train get scumwag so its goodstroy for needs tell may be its come back for cooktime so im get omlette its ok for feeltime needs taste may be gets somr salt pep for seeson its right than takes off for pan makes goodsee im like
    I tasted eggs tasted good not overcooked but omelette fell into weed patch so prickly so garden gnome needs more eggs more eggs for gnomes some scum stole eggs off plate threw into weed patch didn't fall gnome was wrong stolen by elf wicked wicked elf with teeth sharp like tiny knives gnome forages finds little round tomatoes gleaming red red like scum with leaves green like town like a gnome a towny gnome not scummy taste tomato little round tomato juice squirting from teeny bite marks flavor explodes into madness mouth joy kale waits bite into kale bitterness overcomes mouth bitterness everywhere bitterness so much bitterness eggs gone so sad eggs gone.

  6. ISO #61306
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,540
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#61305)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartBomb (#61303)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#61301)
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste need break the heavy eggs one by one for eggs know brain there so we pluck all the egg out.

    is it omelet time?

    my classmates are very tuff to stay long time omelet is make in space while we still in home and in the moon that can not be eat inside space, can we can kill our egg and have a yummy an egg for cow can fly around and we can eat when it comes back home, i like egg best for home but not for moon, when we go to moon we want to kill our egg there but we can not because we don't have
    its omlette time so im get pan its makes big oil for pay good than needs brake tie for learn and make eggs brain omlette for good taste its get great mind body im make than its big crash im see whats happen but may be im not its big explosion im scare so its go home than can see its lock for door im badfeel so thinks alil bit for good idea its all way for get out for scumbrain needs time for go away but badfeels its scare for not make goodthink im gett sauce pan for hide needs see its maker shue for safefeel than its badtime im go for tire look for car its find no time for think its go im take sauce pan no pastasauce im sad but nerds go than im on hi way its flycar for gotime needs awhile may be than see its big cross im goodfeel not pay good for think but im ssee its right so its get car for steel than drvie fast its on hi way im go low than see its big car w blue red lite im scare its honk for earpain so im go fast its big chays for fun im goodfeel may be its wind im smell fell than its stop im not why no needs thinktime but im get lime for make soda no its drink pastasauce for live more than im go its seer big car go fast for past all in its get chip im for fish needs bet so im give than no take its dad for seeds than big gro for goodfeel so its hospitoltime for rest im feel big scare so witeman come in its for see feel im love needs more smell than bigscum ik so its get done for take pick im ferl right makes time right may be needs drink its get soda more for frrlgood its big art im like so now its drive fast for go im see lesgo may be low way for live train get scumwag so its goodstroy for needs tell may be its come back for cooktime so im get omlette its ok for feeltime needs taste may be gets somr salt pep for seeson its right than takes off for pan makes goodsee im like
    I tasted eggs tasted good not overcooked but omelette fell into weed patch so prickly so garden gnome needs more eggs more eggs for gnomes some scum stole eggs off plate threw into weed patch didn't fall gnome was wrong stolen by elf wicked wicked elf with teeth sharp like tiny knives gnome forages finds little round tomatoes gleaming red red like scum with leaves green like town like a gnome a towny gnome not scummy taste tomato little round tomato juice squirting from teeny bite marks flavor explodes into madness mouth joy kale waits bite into kale bitterness overcomes mouth bitterness everywhere bitterness so much bitterness eggs gone so sad eggs gone.

  7. ISO #61307
    Soul Reader zintle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,242
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    zin, mike, cheeze
    Gender
    is it omelet time?

  8. ISO #61308
    Wants It More dota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    9,039
    Timezone
    UTC+05:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva
    Gender
    pastasauce!!!

  9. ISO #61309
    Wants It More evakyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,203
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    question
    does anni get loaded onto our stats or no?
    because it says i lost the game as an unknown placeholder lol

  10. ISO #61310
    Thread Analyst Lissa2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    559
    Community
    AmmiesUnited
    AKA
    Look on profile
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#61309)
    question
    does anni get loaded onto our stats or no?
    because it says i lost the game as an unknown placeholder lol
    I won

  11. ISO #61311
    vast tonal gap Lissa's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    53,896
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Ultimate Mafia / Mafia Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#61309)
    question
    does anni get loaded onto our stats or no?
    because it says i lost the game as an unknown placeholder lol
    it will be, needs to be manually fixed in stats to have the right info

  12. ISO #61312
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    16,004
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#61309)
    question
    does anni get loaded onto our stats or no?
    because it says i lost the game as an unknown placeholder lol
    I am a perpetual Unknown Placeholder, lol.

  13. ISO #61313
    Wants It More 4maskwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,035
    Community
    Bay12 Games
    AKA
    VoidStaresBack
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome (#61312)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#61309)
    question
    does anni get loaded onto our stats or no?
    because it says i lost the game as an unknown placeholder lol
    I am a perpetual Unknown Placeholder, lol.
    In reality, we are all unknown placeholders.

  14. ISO #61314
    Soul Reader c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    3,515
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Gender
    Cc unknown placeholder

  15. ISO #61315
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    16,004
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#61314)
    Cc unknown placeholder
    I CC the CC.
    Thou art scum.

  16. ISO #61316
    Wants It More Rokon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7,490
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    xe/xyr/xyrs + she/her/hers
    Gender


    what the mods dont want you to know 😳😳😳

    this is my formal excuse for shielding Grant/Piplup

  17. ISO #61317
    Wants It More Rokon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7,490
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    xe/xyr/xyrs + she/her/hers
    Gender
    I find it absolutely hilarious that in the 6 wolves inside the "m" there are
    2x wolves who got replaced with people inside the "u"
    2x wolves I shielded
    1x .113

  18. ISO #61318
    Wants It More .113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8,863
    Community
    www.rollspel.nu
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon (#61317)
    I find it absolutely hilarious that in the 6 wolves inside the "m" there are
    2x wolves who got replaced with people inside the "u"
    2x wolves I shielded
    1x .113
    This is why I was confused

  19. ISO #61319
    Galaxy Brain Shad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    21,089
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Is time an omelet?

  20. ISO #61320
    Thread Analyst KamisatoAyaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    219
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Pronouns
    Any
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#61308)
    pastasauce!!!
    me pastasauce dry me depress dont dpsess

  21. ISO #61321
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    16,004
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#61319)
    Is time an omelet?
    crack eggs scramble time for omelet.

  22. ISO #61322
    Too long and too gay lute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    19,763
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    N/A
    AKA
    Ide
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#61319)
    Is time an omelet?
    time is an egg, frying on a nevada dashboard

  23. ISO #61323
    Thread Analyst Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Prague/Toronto
    Posts
    527
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PerC/MafC
    AKA
    Spades
    Pronouns
    they or she
    Oh I meant to share this too.



    MU crashed at EoD1 so I went to bed and the next morning I guess the cache didn't reset properly :P As a programmer, this made me want to host a coding/computer theme where mafia is various types of errors 😂

  24. ISO #61324
    Thread Analyst Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Prague/Toronto
    Posts
    527
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PerC/MafC
    AKA
    Spades
    Pronouns
    they or she
    @.113 was eliminated. They were:

    MU Anniversary 2021 - Role PM
    Hello .113, you are syntax error, unexpected. You begin the game as a lost wolf and do not have access to your factional chat. You are unaware of the identity of your teammates. Your teammates know of your existence, but not who you are.

  25. ISO #61325
    Wants It More .113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8,863
    Community
    www.rollspel.nu
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade (#61324)
    @.113 was eliminated. They were:

    MU Anniversary 2021 - Role PM
    Hello .113, you are syntax error, unexpected. You begin the game as a lost wolf and do not have access to your factional chat. You are unaware of the identity of your teammates. Your teammates know of your existence, but not who you are.
    Someone should be a little coma, just placed in the wrong place and ruining the whole code!

    Ending could be successfully making the code or just too many bugs, should just scrap it.

    Could even go so far as to make the game "a newly released game from EA" and see if it's too buggy to play

    Fun idea either way!

  26. ISO #61326
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    16,004
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by .113 (#61325)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade (#61324)
    @.113 was eliminated. They were:

    MU Anniversary 2021 - Role PM
    Hello .113, you are syntax error, unexpected. You begin the game as a lost wolf and do not have access to your factional chat. You are unaware of the identity of your teammates. Your teammates know of your existence, but not who you are.
    Someone should be a little coma, just placed in the wrong place and ruining the whole code!

    Ending could be successfully making the code or just too many bugs, should just scrap it.

    Could even go so far as to make the game "a newly released game from EA" and see if it's too buggy to play

    Fun idea either way!
    A little coma. Makes me feel even sleepier than I am. Maybe I'll try that... or a little nap...

  27. ISO #61327
    Soul Reader zintle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    home
    Posts
    3,242
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    zin, mike, cheeze
    Gender
    man this page is just

    beautiful

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
White Mage

The White Mage may protect another player every other night, which will leave that player unable to be killed for two nights.