on forums it'd work roughly the same (credit to POG)
- 2 teams of min 3 people, 4 would be optimal.
- 2 teams play with turns. every turn the team who is playing has an "hint giver"
- a list of 2 extremes (e.g. soft-hard, quiet-loud, etc..) gets picked by the host, then every turn the "hint giver" of the team chooses one from the list (assume he picks soft-hard for this example)
- the host gives to ONLY the hint giver a random number from 1 to 21, where 1 is the softest and 21 is the hardest, in the example. in general, it 's the 2 extremes
- the hint giver has to give a clue to the rest of his team to help them guess the number. The clue can be multiple words but it has to represent just one idea. For example if the number is 21, the clue could be "Diamond" as that would help the remaining members of the team guess 21 (hopefully)
- If the team guess is correct, they will receive 4 points, and the turn is over.
- If the guess is incorrect, other team will have to guess whether the correct answer was "lower" or "higher" than the one given by the first team. If they choose correctly they will get 1 point, otherwise 0.
- If the guess from the first team was incorrect they will receive anyway 3 points if their guess was 1 number off, 1 point if their guess was 2 numbers off, 0 otherwise.
- We can do one who has the most points at the end of 1 full round (everyone from both teams gets to be the hinte giver exactly once) wins
Other notes: Clue giver can research, guessers not.
It may seem complicated but it's pretty easy and fun (i literally only ever played one game)
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.