Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 4015

Thread: THE REAL Shounen Protagonist Mafia

1. ISO #1101
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i think i kinda get it now but im not sure im a huge fan of the dichotomy thats being set up here

2. ISO #1102
    Community
    PS Mafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#1096)
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1093)
    + Gutread (I technically didn’t say vibes)
    do i have permission to vig this slot
    Do you have a response to any other part of that post? Or did you just ask me those questions so you could ignore them?

3. ISO #1103
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#1096)
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1093)
    + Gutread (I technically didn’t say vibes)
    do i have permission to vig this slot
    Do you have a response to any other part of that post? Or did you just ask me those questions so you could ignore them?
    not really

your reasoning isnt really something i can argue with at all even if i dont agree with it

4. ISO #1104
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Amy: I can follow the line of thought behind her reads pretty clearly, but aside from that I haven't been able to form any solid reads so I guess I would say town lean.
    Arby: I have them as Town. Their annoyance at blurb for actions in a previous game is warranted. I was also there (got sniped pretty early on) and was very disappointed in blurb's performance. I don't think it's necessarily a wolf motivated Arby trying to justify a policy vote here. I am also influenced by LittEleven just randomly trying to log dig Arby #524 which seemed like an attempt to shift attention off of themselves.
    Beeboy: I haven't played forum maf with them before, so I will trust that the tone reading is enough for now to make him less likely to be wolf. #101 comes off as pretty townie, as the disregard for how they are being percieved seems to come naturally and the wifom joking "I am scum" comes off as sort of carefree and not something contrived.
    blurb: Voteable town.
    Kaif: Kaif is playing like how Kaif usually plays. Which is to say that I can not accurately read them.
    Litt: Hopefully my thoughts on this are already clear.
    Mistyx: sort of covered this earlier. Not many thoughts about this slot, but it doesn't look like they are acting with any wolf agenda.
    OM Room: A bit of an unusual start, but after metaphorically getting their morning coffee, his playstyle is the town OM I am used to. Sami's post #928 sums up what I think about OM pretty well, with a key difference being that I think it leads to the conclusion of OM being town.
    PTSD: Their read list post #881 pings me. I'm interested in hearing about how Mistyx and Zeep are of different factions, but what stands out is how a lot of their reads are just sort of there to be there. Amy/Arby/Mistyx/Derz are barely a step away from null. beeboy/blurb/schia/tbz being "post more" slots. TRing both Litt and me has been walked back a bit. The line "Litt this game hasn’t been matching the exact energy of town wallposting and logic that they’ve given previous games" seems a bit out of place when the reasoning behind a Sami TR is in part due to the fact that Sami v Litt is being read as TvT. Previous to this post (as in PTSD's post,) I flip flopped on PTSD a few times in my head, but now he is back in the scum pool.
    Schia: Where is the town Schia energy? All we have is schia-at-home #417 (This is in reference to another game where Schia responded to a large number of posts with either "bad post" "good post" or rarely "this is a post") Maybe they are busy. Maybe my expectations are too high. Maybe they are wolf. Who knows?
    SR: They appear to be town, but also appear to be the type of player who can easily appear to be town when they are not. In other words, I think SR is difficult to read accurately. I expect this to change as game progresses (as in people die) though.
    Derz: I am washed and can no longer read this goon accurately. That being said, his interaction with YOLOSWAG is a little odd. I will preface this by saying that I townread YOLOSWAG (for those of you reading this post from top to bottom as opposed to skipping around like when I wrote it). Spiderz just jumps to the conclusion that YOLOSWAG's reads were based off of volume and starts going after him for it. It is confusing to me as why he would assume this, as the post was made very early on and theres no reasoning provided with the reads, and there is nothing to indicate that YOLOSWAG was reading people simply because they were posting more. To me it seems pretty clear cut that this was not the case but when YOLOSWAG clarifies, Spiderz does not back down.
    TBZ: I know no one else has said this and this might be seen as controversial, but they need to post more.
    Sami: gut read town.
    Zeep: They have this sort of town confidence about them. Not confidence as in they have confidence in their reads, but a sort of confidence that they are town and are not worried about possibly dying. In particular his early post about town sandbagging b/c he is not dead and also stating who his target will be tonight (go find those posts urself i am lazy).
    YOLOSWAG: Town. They make some good (subjective) posts such as #739 or #244. Casual attitude makes it a little more difficult to hide any ulterior motives, which I think there are none. Sort of a general consensus town read here which increases my confidence.

5. ISO #1105
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Thank you autosave post feature. I thought I lost that to the void when I hit Post and then got prompted for login.

6. ISO #1106
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Update: gonna put Mistyx more towards the town side based on tone

7. ISO #1107
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#1106)
    ebwop
    tone of recent posts

8. ISO #1108
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1098)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1088)
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1084)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1031)
    i appreciate this heartfelt concern i feel the need to reward this

##Vote Transmuter
    As much as I absolutely despise this vote (Like this is a yikes from me chief) I don’t see Scum!Litt doing it.

As in like- The vote on Sami feels so outrageous and it definitely stands out and draws attention to Litt. And I have enough confidence in Litts general knowledge of mafia, to assume that a scum litt would know how bad voting Sami is for them.

Since the Vote on Sami not only requires Litt to make a bunch of casing since it’s a slot that hasn’t really been scumread. It also means Litt is getting the spotlight on them and the backlash from everyone who townreads Sami.

I think the vote is dumb as hell and absolutely horrendous, but it seems more like a vanity thing from Litt. And I don’t see a world where scum would vote Sami instead of like Mistyx or Arby in this situation
    (this is not vanity or a play, i genuinely do believe this slot is possible scum, no erasure)
    In reality I don’t mean vanity as the commonly used mafia buzzword (because I don’t know buzzwords and Indont actually know what vanity means)

I mean vanity in the fact that your read is excessive in pride, and in admiration of the reads appearance
    Vanity Wagon

When a player ignores larger wagon to cast a singleton vote on another player, the resulting one-vote wagon is a Vanity Wagon.

9. ISO #1109
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    EiMM
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#1106)
    I was thinking of retracting my sr on mistyx cause of her recent posts too tbh, but now Im going to be called a bandwagoner cause of this rip

but anyway, I feel like mistyx's recent posts have been fine and I didnt hate our interaction earlier either. can't tell if I was just wrong about my read or if she fixed her tone after being voted. could be either but for now I'll put her in neutral on my reads, near the bottom prob. idk im tired.

10. ISO #1110
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1099)
    Sorry it’s my fault for saying it in a confusing way.

With the four slots on you, and you that is 5 slots. I do not believe that all 5 of those slots is town because I don’t think 4 town players would all be on a town player. I townread SR/Sami/Kaif, they aren’t conf town but i’m confident in their towniness. And my brain is at the point where it’s trying to figure out if it’s all 4 town on scum, or if it’s 3 town and 1 scum on town and the member of scum is trying to push the wagon.

+ Good town can make mistakes, and i’d rather not hedge all my bets on SR being a good town player because

A- Theres always the chance they could just be a super good scum player as well.

B- It doesn’t matter how good you are, you can make mistakes (See example a recent game where a very great and prominent town player made a scum core of 3 and all 3 ended up town)
    In a vacuum, I think it is very possible for 4 town players to misvote another townie.
    Do you believe there is exactly 1 wolf in that pool?

11. ISO #1111
    Community
    PS Mafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#1110)

With the four slots on you, and you that is 5 slots. I do not believe that all 5 of those slots is town because I don’t think 4 town players would all be on a town player. I townread SR/Sami/Kaif, they aren’t conf town but i’m confident in their towniness. And my brain is at the point where it’s trying to figure out if it’s all 4 town on scum, or if it’s 3 town and 1 scum on town and the member of scum is trying to push the wagon.

+ Good town can make mistakes, and i’d rather not hedge all my bets on SR being a good town player because

A- Theres always the chance they could just be a super good scum player as well.

B- It doesn’t matter how good you are, you can make mistakes (See example a recent game where a very great and prominent town player made a scum core of 3 and all 3 ended up town)
    In a vacuum, I think it is very possible for 4 town players to misvote another townie.
    I feel like there’s either 1 or 0. I don’t really Think Mistyx is being bussed if mistyx is scum because nothing really reads like a bus to me and Zeeps vote doesn’t give me bussing vibes. But I also don’t think there’s 2 scum voting Mistyx together.

I 100% see your POV when it comes to it, more than anything i’m just getting heavy flashbacks to Safehouse with PKQ. And it feels like a pattern emerging. It’s not something that i’m gonna tunnel the entire day, especially with the Arby/Litt slots seeking to become more prominent.

12. ISO #1112
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    I promise I don’t idle intentionally I have had work the past few days and I have no access to a computer as the present moment in time so I’ll be catching up… on mobile :dead:

13. ISO #1113
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Finally, it’s about time TBZ shows up to solve the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#735)
    The fact I am in harmony with YOLO the most out of everyone here leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Fate is a cruel mistress.
    jumpluff - Last Tuesday at 11:55 PM
    i never saw killthestory play
    i think i have seen yolo villa once also
    i dont have any meta on them i can only rea off your meta + their posting was what i meant
    Prada - Last Tuesday at 11:56 PM
    a lot of $%#!posting and really weird play in situations to clear himself by playing against the ideal play of lynches
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant
    In this world it's yeet or be yeeted
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#476)
    Yolo is usually pretty lazy and then he catches scum and hes like that kid who won bingo one time and he still talks about it 11 years later

14. ISO #1114
    あんた ばか Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#616)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#302)
    i think p#101 is a town beeboy post
    Filling in gaps ye

ye

ye ye

ye

ye

This like could be over enthusiastic town but also answering questions not aimed directly at someone else is not helping the person who asked.

I think in general though players do feel good when people justify/agree with their reads. I don't like Yolo's posts more rn though so this sits in the backburner
    @Spiderz i wasn't answering a question w/ this though? this was me following up on a beeboy read i'd been sitting on for a while. see my p#132

if this answered a question directed at anyone else then i legit didn't notice it
    DM Mixolydia#8907 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments (you'll need to friend request me first)
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

15. ISO #1115
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    oh wait god i missed SO many posts i thought this was gonna be a quick catchup

y'all gonna have to give me a bit i'm multitasking
    DM Mixolydia#8907 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments (you'll need to friend request me first)

16. ISO #1116
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    EiMM
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1084)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1031)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmuter (#1025)
    if you're town you wouldn't worry about something being used against you and would want to try your best to help people to read your slot
    i appreciate this heartfelt concern i feel the need to reward this

##Vote Transmuter
    As much as I absolutely despise this vote (Like this is a yikes from me chief) I don’t see Scum!Litt doing it.

As in like- The vote on Sami feels so outrageous and it definitely stands out and draws attention to Litt. And I have enough confidence in Litts general knowledge of mafia, to assume that a scum litt would know how bad voting Sami is for them.

Since the Vote on Sami not only requires Litt to make a bunch of casing since it’s a slot that hasn’t really been scumread. It also means Litt is getting the spotlight on them and the backlash from everyone who townreads Sami.

I think the vote is dumb as hell and absolutely horrendous, but it seems more like a vanity thing from Litt. And I don’t see a world where scum would vote Sami instead of like Mistyx or Arby in this situation
    I disagree with your point that scum litt would know "how bad it is for them to vote sami" cause he seemed shocked when he immediately got pushback from OM in 1040 and 1044. At first it felt like his push on me was just him reacting poorly to pressure but then he gave reasoning for it so Im not going to completely discount it even tho I disagree with him obviously.

17. ISO #1117
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    since i'm seeing some discussion of this while i read, a quick note on the beeboy townread:

i've been on a team with wolf beeboy before and know for a fact that the idea of wolfing fills him with this like... existential dread, that he just isn't able to shake off

with that in mind, the thought "Seeing people talk about if you are town or not is the most boring content ngl" is completely counter to where his head would be at as a wolf in a way that i don't think he'd think fake, or maybe even be able to fake. it's a thought that town beeboy has, but not wolf beeboy

18. ISO #1118
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

...it's possible i spoke to soon

but that was my reaction to the post at the time

19. ISO #1119
    Timezone
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1118)
    beeboy (18)

...it's possible i spoke to soon

but that was my reaction to the post at the time
    lmfao

exactly how I felt
    The fact I am in harmony with YOLO the most out of everyone here leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Fate is a cruel mistress.
    i dont have any meta on them i can only rea off your meta + their posting was what i meant
    a lot of $%#!posting and really weird play in situations to clear himself by playing against the ideal play of lynches
    Yolo is usually pretty lazy and then he catches scum and hes like that kid who won bingo one time and he still talks about it 11 years later

20. ISO #1120
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#1117)
    i've been on a team with wolf beeboy before and know for a fact that the idea of wolfing fills him with this like... existential dread, that he just isn't able to shake off
    This is a mood

21. ISO #1121
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

im gonna say it

dead thread

22. ISO #1122
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

i will that something should occur

23. ISO #1123
    Timezone
    Community
    swag
    AKA
    swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#1121)
    im gonna say it

im gonna say it

dead thread
    don’t worry, things should pick up after AS5 starts

24. ISO #1124
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#1123)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#1121)
    im gonna say it

im gonna say it

dead thread
    don’t worry, things should pick up after AS5 starts
    swag

25. ISO #1125
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Shounen Protagonist Mafia Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 LittEleven floooood (68), Kaif (123), YOLOSWAG (99), OM Room (111)
    4 Mistyx Transmuter (59), Utsuho Reiuji (49), Secondhand Revenant (146), Arby (40)
    3 Transmuter Schiavetto (13), LittEleven (89), Mistyx (107)
    1 ThunderBALLZ beeboy (18)
    1 Utsuho Reiuji blurb (9)
    1 Arby Ampharos (46)
    1 OM Room Spiderz (66)
    2 Not voting ThunderBALLZ (7), PassTheSaltDude (38)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to reach majority.

Day 1 ends at 7:00 PM EDT on Monday, August 2nd, 2021. There are 1627945260000 remaining.

Posted at 0 days, 20 hours, 47 minutes, 59 seconds remaining.

26. ISO #1126
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

27. ISO #1127
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

28. ISO #1128
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1126)
    thread's been quite since i dropped...
    Ngl, there's a point where not sleeping makes it hard to post instead of allowing me to post at all hours
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    I'm not accusing you of meta

I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

The most heinous of crimes

29. ISO #1129
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1016)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1011)
    Love 2 c litt deliberately ignore questions to comment about tenzhii saying notice me or something
    I'm not replying to a troll user
    ok!! I am parked then!!! hf!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1023)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmuter (#1021)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1019)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#1012)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#918)
    leading question, dismissed
    How is that a leading question? If you are town then there should be a difference between your current play and what you would expect from yourself as wolf.
    it's not leading i mispoke yeah
    it's more of "the defendant has no reason to implicate themself"
    why would you implicate yourself if youre town and you think your scum game is different to how youre playing now?
    er
    standard law procedure that a defendant shouldn't testify against themself?
    why would I randomly leak how I think I'd play as scum
    why would this be useful
    in what world does whatever i say not get used against me
    smogon com is not a court of law. wait this is mafiauniverse. same point.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1028)
    hm i haven't rolled scum on forums yet in like 12 games which helps like alleviate your concerns?

om knows this and like, him asking is a red flag in my mind

kaif spouting nonsense meta on me is a bit triggering because i know there's 0 backing but it gets unvetted in thread

but yeah
    the fact that u have been responding like this proves that I hit the nail brahhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#1079)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#1004)
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#881)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#876)
    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheSaltDude (#874)
    It’s a lot of gut feeling like I say, and I just don’t think Litt would respond that way if scum.

Another big part is that massive push of Litt V Sami being W V T. I didn’t like the amount of traction that idea got so quickly, and it felt like it was scum trying to push an easy narrative.
    can you post a full reads list

Amy- Whatever is between Null and Town Lean. I have a problem where I Town Read certain slots just because they post a lot of logical things. And this slot has given a good amount of wall posts that seem really logical. I’ve been re-examining the slot after OMs SR on them, but it’s kind of hard to follow OMs logic.

Arby- Whatever is between Null and a SL. This slot just hasn’t given enough to strike me as a SL yet, but their interaction with SR and how it seemed like SR was setting Arby up for ways to engage with the game, and Arby didn’t really follow through felt weird to me. I still think their OM read was forced and was a product of Arby trying to blend in with the game state.

^^^ My reads on Arby and Amy are kind of inverse as you can see, and depending on flips/ how the rest of the day goes, I could honestly see them swapping places

BeeBoy- This is one of those slots that i’ve had a hard time reading. I just can’t really think of much i’ve seen from them. I’ll Iso them after this read list but they just don’t feel present in this game.

Blurb- Blurb is like beeboy where they aren’t present to me. But Blurb feels a lot less present and the stuff their slot has said has given us nothing. I don’t think today is the best day to pursue the slot but I do think we need to get this slot to engage more with the game state l.

Scorr TL with Litt- I’ve given my reasons already on this pair, they can very easily shift/ change depending on how they renter the game and interact with the current game state. But my gut is telling me that these two are town. If I had to pick one being townier over the other, i’d say Scorr > Litt. I’ve seen a lot in common with Scorrs game right now, to his previous town games. whereas I do think Litt this game hasn’t been matching the exact energy of town wallposting and logic that they’ve given previous games, but it hasn’t been to an extreme enough point to where I SL litt for it.

Kaif- Whatever is in between a TR and a TL I’ve said this before but this is town kaif, i’ve played a game with scum kaif before, and scum kaif just seems to operate really differently where they seem to be really set on the game from the get go. It’s hard to explain and id have to reread our AA game to elaborate on it, but this is not Scum kaif.

Mistyx- between Null read and SL Their iso feels so unorganized and cluttered. And they give me heavy penguin D vibes in some aspects, idk how experienced Mistyx is nor do I know their meta. But I haven’t seen anything that’s struck a town chord with me with the slot. + The people pushing Mistyx are my TR aside from Zeep

OM- TL- OM is doing things and i’m proud of him, hes feeing very OM like and I like it.

Schia- I just want schia to come back, and when Schia comes back i’ll just sheep derz on their read. I’ve never been able to read Schia because they always do those big wall posts and I tr people who do those wall posts because my brain just tells me that scum wouldn’t do that.

SR- TR- I am thankful for this slot. It’s been engaging slots and using amazing logic, I love how they interacted with Arbys slot and they feel like a driving factor in the current game state.

Derz- Between Town lean and Null- I didn’t like derz initial entrance with the $%#! post, and I don’t like how much they’ve also been giving a lot of those iconic Derz wall posts that I never bother to read. This is one of those slots that I feel like will be very obvious once we get a flip or two.

TBZ- Come back, I miss you.

Sami TR- My gut this entire game has been screaming that Sami is town, and their interactions with Litt honestly feel like TvT with me, especially with how Litt V Sami had been pushed so heavily early game.

Zeep- Whatever Mistyx isn’t. I feel like one of Zeep or Mistyx is scum for reasons i’ve said a bunch about wagons and stuff. This is another one of those slots that i’ve had a hard time reading and i’d love others inputs on them (mainly people who have played a slot of games with them)

Yoloswag- Another slot that I can’t really read. Though there seems to be a consensus of them being town, i’ve never played a game with this slot and I feel like i’d need an established meta on this player to read them.
    Explain Zeep/Mistyx as w/t. Individually I can understand your reasonings for reading them, but what makes them different alignment?
    It’s mainly due to wagon things. Yknow how much I like reading people due to wagons, and with the Mistyx wagon there are 4 people on them.

It’s kind of the same approach like I used in Safehouse.

I don’t see a world where there are 4 town players on a town player. (Or at least I don’t see a world where very good/ competent town players are on a town player. And SR seems like a competent member of town) So since I TR Kaif/Sami/SR it feels like one of Zeep/Mist flips scum here.

I hope that clarifies a bit
    I will repeat again that this is a 17 player game with a possible 12 or 13 town members
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#1110)

this

30. ISO #1130
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    yeah kaif i still need a serious response to how you have scum meta on me when i have 0 scum games

31. ISO #1131
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

32. ISO #1132
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1130)
    yeah kaif i still need a serious response to how you have scum meta on me when i have 0 scum games
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1131)
    until then, you're trolling
    what if I said pokemon showdown mafia

33. ISO #1133
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    what do you think's my meta from PS
    and if you do believe this can like any PSer corroborate you? i found most of what you said like super inaccurate to the point that i feel it's slander
    but i'll retract it if like people actually feel that way

34. ISO #1134
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1132)
    and if you do believe this can like any PSer corroborate you? i found most of what you said like super inaccurate to the point that i feel it's slander
    i have never said anything specific to ur meta lol. i only said that this is scum litt mindset. im not looking to group huddle and figure out if my meta from a year ago is accurate

35. ISO #1135
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1133)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaif (#1132)
    i have never said anything specific to ur meta lol. i only said that this is scum litt mindset. im not looking to group huddle and figure out if my meta from a year ago is accurate
    The only one saying dumb $%#! abt ur meta is ptsd and he's hard pocketing u. u can keep going in circles about how u think I'm not qualified enough but ultimately its not gonna make me unvote :/

36. ISO #1136
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    no i'm trying to figure out if your posts are no cap posting or calculated to spew doubt

37. ISO #1137
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1136)
    no i'm trying to figure out if your posts are no cap posting or calculated to spew doubt
    i don't know what that means

38. ISO #1138
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

@Kaif how do you read Mistyx?
    I don't think you've explained it outside "shifting to someone off SR" and a readslist discredit that you called scum doubling down

i don't see a train of thought that lead you to vote and feel like you were right
    words are missing from the thread

39. ISO #1139
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1138)
    hm sure

I don't think you've explained it outside "shifting to someone off SR" and a readslist discredit that you called scum doubling down

i don't see a train of thought that lead you to vote and feel like you were right
    I felt like voting her and she was pretty down in the list I posted whenever I was hard pushing sr. I didn't like something from their early iso but idc enough to go back and find it.

40. ISO #1140
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

41. ISO #1141
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#1140)
    gm
    gm

42. ISO #1142
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1138)
    hm sure

I felt like voting her and she was pretty down in the list I posted whenever I was hard pushing sr. I didn't like something from their early iso but idc enough to go back and find it.
    like buck 50 i'd say misty is a townier presence than most in thread
    i get negative ping but like, it feels awkward to keep reinforcing the threadstate
    i don't think it's a good read if you are basing it off one instance

tbh i don't know how to solve you as a slot because you're playing off the thread's beat which is somewhat recurring across all your games

i don't get a lot of TRs on you from thread and why they're doing so bc there's no content to like solidify one in my head so they feel lazy to me, i'll compile that

in other news, two highest TRs + one highest SR from you atm? would like to know where you're at cause it's been a while

43. ISO #1143
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    gm
    GM

44. ISO #1144
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#1143)
    gm
    GM
    talk to me about why you're voting sami from your pov cause
    way you left it reads like you're dropping a vote for obvious reasons, which doesn't translate well with more of a negative focus on your slot, seems like you're not doing much to change that

45. ISO #1145
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1144)
    gm
    GM
    way you left it reads like you're dropping a vote for obvious reasons, which doesn't translate well with more of a negative focus on your slot, seems like you're not doing much to change that
    i was bored and wanted to see if it would make something happen

46. ISO #1146
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    gm
    GM
    I'm looking at the last bit and kind of wondering where you're going with it. Is it a problem for her alignment wise that she's not doing a lot to change it?
    Come wayward souls,

47. ISO #1147
    Timezone
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1146)
    gm
    GM
    I'm looking at the last bit and kind of wondering where you're going with it. Is it a problem for her alignment wise that she's not doing a lot to change it?
    it feels a bit defeatist and hoping someone would do something about it which pings scum intentions and i don't want to be the one person scooping scum out of a lost game

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#1145)
    gm
    GM
    i was bored and wanted to see if it would make something happen
    yeah but like, there's probably more to be said isn't there
    like surely there are some original reasons on why sami's your pick for most likely to be scum here, unless he isn't, which you should communicate
    i'm assuming it is because there's like 20 hours to dl and this isn't the time to resolve wagons and vote for who you think is the most likely wagon to take off in my head, since this is the first place outside arby you've committed to

48. ISO #1148
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1147)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#1146)
    GM
    it feels a bit defeatist and hoping someone would do something about it which pings scum intentions and i don't want to be the one person scooping scum out of a lost game
    Defeatist how? Like, her tone isn't resigned or defeated, she's more or less ignoring it fmpov so feels a bit like you're pushing that as a narrative from nothing to me

And I'm possibly biased wrt the calling it waiting to be saved because in the same position I'd probably ignore the reads and keep playing hoping that'll clear me. So similar to the defeatist thing I'm not seeing where you get that versus you sort of selling this as a possibility without really having a particular reason to be favoring that particular narrative?
    Come wayward souls,

49. ISO #1149
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#1147)
    like surely there are some original reasons on why sami's your pick for most likely to be scum here, unless he isn't, which you should communicate
    are you reading the thread

if you think i didnt do this why didnt you poke me when i said i did

50. ISO #1150
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    and for what its worth arby is still my top pick for scum but i wanted to see if something changed if i put it to sami who was #2