Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3353

Thread: The Raven: A Light Game!

  1. ISO #3101
    GOAT Tier awesome5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,910
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3099)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#296)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#254)
    @Kokoro Mitsume come play

    btw as a side not I'm not really trying to actually make reads atm I intend to do that all tonight after there's actually some posts lol
    I kinda like this post.
    Ofc you would.
    this seems slightly w/v despite my phraze read
    its because of its aggressive nature
    phraze is probalby the wolf here because that guy was cringe

  2. ISO #3102
    Wants It More evakyoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    7,344
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    VOTE SCHWPPES COWARDS

  3. ISO #3103
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,788
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 6 Elimination: evakyoo was Mafia Goon »
    The Raven: A Light Game! Day 6 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 evakyoo Rose Disco (12), Quick (32), Thunal33 (30)
    3 Schweppes Vulgard (28), evakyoo (27), awesome5000 (14)
    1 Not voting Schweppes (12)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    It was a tie. evakyoo was eliminated at random. They were: Mafia Goon.
    Role PM for The Raven: A Light Game!

    You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.


    Day 6 has ended.

    Day 6 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Friday, August 20th, 2021.

  4. ISO #3104
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,788
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 6 Start »
    The Raven: A Light Game! Night 6 Start

    Night 6 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 6 ends at 8:00 AM EDT on Saturday, August 21st, 2021. There are 1629547260000 remaining.

  5. ISO #3105
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,788
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 6 Results: No one died »
    The Raven: A Light Game! Night 6 Results


    Night 6 has ended.

    Night 6 ended at 8:00 AM EDT on Saturday, August 21st, 2021.

  6. ISO #3106
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,788
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 7 Start »
    The Raven: A Light Game! Day 7 Start

    Day 7 has begun.

    Living Players

    @awesome5000
    @Quick
    @Rose Disco
    @Schweppes
    @Thunal33
    @Vulgard

    Day 7 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Sunday, August 22nd, 2021. There are 1629676860000 remaining.

  7. ISO #3107
    GOAT Tier Garden Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    there
    Posts
    16,824
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Gnome, Gnomey
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    “Prophet!” said I, “thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil!
    By that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore—
    Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
    It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
    Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore.”
    Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

    How could I lie to this broken hearted man? This girl is gone. I saw her taken away by the spirits, bathed in tears and light. She could never return. I had to let him down easily. He grew more and more agitated. He got up and filled his cup with some sort of liquid (I can assume that it was not water, since he gave me water, and he wasn't giving me this), and he drank it down, albeit with difficulty. I hoped that he would drink water, but he still acted as if he were afraid of it. He was so engrossed by his grief and his drink that he did not see the black widow spider that was steadily crawling toward him. But I did. I swooped down and ate it up before it could bite him and fill him with its venom.

    I looked at him again. He was obviously drunk. He fell asleep and snored the night long.

    evakyoo, who died, was the black widow spider.
    Last edited by Garden Gnome; August 21st, 2021 at 09:03 AM.

  8. ISO #3108
    Wants It More Schweppes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,298
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    Gender
    Gm.

  9. ISO #3109
    GOAT Tier awesome5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,910
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    very disappointed that @evakyoo didn't take me out of my misery along with her

  10. ISO #3110
    Thread Analyst Rose Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    crouton.net
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    well $%#! me i guess. i got like 4 hour of sleep and got up and downed a coffee because i was certain i worked this morning but i don't actually go to work for 7 hours. guess i'll read the game

  11. ISO #3111
    Thread Analyst Rose Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    crouton.net
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#280)
    </3 i shared you one of my fav songs and this is how you repay me
    No one says they like my taste in music unless they are Scum.

    Serious vote. Never happens. Never seen it happens where someone says they like my music and they are not Scum.

    :shrug:

    Besides, I can't view the video.
    I like your music taste.
    god i hope the last one is schweppes and the music read is just 100% accurate

  12. ISO #3112
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#3111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#288)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#282)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#280)
    </3 i shared you one of my fav songs and this is how you repay me
    No one says they like my taste in music unless they are Scum.

    Serious vote. Never happens. Never seen it happens where someone says they like my music and they are not Scum.

    :shrug:

    Besides, I can't view the video.
    I like your music taste.
    god i hope the last one is schweppes and the music read is just 100% accurate
    Atp I'm somewhat confident it is Schweppes.

  13. ISO #3113
    Thread Analyst Rose Disco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    California
    Posts
    564
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    crouton.net
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#3110)
    well $%#! me i guess. i got like 4 hour of sleep and got up and downed a coffee because i was certain i worked this morning but i don't actually go to work for 7 hours. guess i'll read the game
    lol never mind just got called into work early. peace

  14. ISO #3114
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Here's where I'm at rn:

    Awesome
    Quick

    Vulgard
    Rose

    Schweppes

  15. ISO #3115
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Sorry for scumminess not being around to change my vote to eva, but I get the impression it wouldn't have mattered.

    Check this exchange.



    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3010)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3001)
    VCA points to Schweppes and eva.
    Vote history points to Schweppes and eva.
    The ignites point to Schweppes and eva (though MK of all people being ignited and killed when his vote history is literally all flipped villagers puzzles me).

    I need a second opinion, because everything lining up to me feels wrong.
    esooa had a townread on me since day 2?
    mk and variance also had me as light town
    thanks for lying
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3012)
    Me using verifiable and publicly available data can't be considered lying.

    Thanks for lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3013)
    How about you vote Schweppes if you're town, see if he flips wolf, and solve from there?

    He looks worse than you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3014)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3013)
    How about you vote Schweppes if you're town, see if he flips wolf, and solve from there?

    He looks worse than you anyway.
    i dont think he is wolf though, this is an easy way to get me to vote him out and set up my miselim tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3070)
    the thread has been dead as $%#! as well, which means the wolves are happy with the position they are in.
    they know they're going to win.
    im going to flip green, and then schweppes will be pushed tomorrow regardless

    the fact that schweppes isnt even fighting back at this point makes it seem like he has given up?
    @awesome5000 does he ever give up as town/scum?


    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3089)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#3085)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3082)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#243)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#237)
    oh wow i finally get to see you post in a game im with you in
    have i mentioned that i got your role in anni
    Oh you're that guy on Discord.
    I was honestly planning on voting you but now I wont be doing that.
    is there any point for him to point this out if they are w/w?
    awesome is a big mouth as well
    so he would of DEFINITELY mentioned this already in wolf chat, without thinking to do it in the thread

    this is weak but whatever
    legacy reads yolo
    i haven't randed wolf in forever so idk what my wolf play would look like at this point

    sorry amigo

    should i put you out of your misery LMFAO
    ##Vote Schweppes
    HEROES NEVER DIE
    Ditto.

  16. ISO #3116
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    "I am not mafia and you're lying"
    "How about you vote Schweppes then"
    "I think he's town and a misyeet"

    Later...

    "Awesome, is Schweppes giving up alignment indicative for him?"
    "/vote Schweppes"

    She doesn't have a good reason to vote him. At all. This is 100% self-preservation.

    And I feel like it's self-preservation on a wolf, because instead of just bussing here, she tries to defend him at first. She even tries to potentially make him look better by asking awesome if it's AI for him to give up. Only when it's likely she's going to flip does she start pushing on him.

  17. ISO #3117
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    If Schweppes is town, he's the perfect scapegoat for eva. We're already pushing the guy. Just help us push him, it's one more misyeet, one more step toward victory.

    But she doesn't. She only starts pushing him when she's guaranteed to become the alternative yeet. Why not do it earlier if Schweppes is town?

    The answer is this: she can't afford to push him if he's mafia. If he flips, we're going to look for association reads, and those would lead us back to eva again. Her best bet yesterday is to ensure neither she nor Schweppes flips. This is what happened with Ultra, in fact. He was a necessary misyeet to prevent the wolves from getting boxed in.

    Eva built the Phraze/Quick world hoping for one of our yeets to happen, but then it... couldn't. She did try to push Quick yesterday, but then was forced to pivot to Schweppes.

  18. ISO #3118
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'm also making this argument because of eva's treatment of my slot yesterday. She tried to gaslight me by claiming I lied about her slot, and she spent half her posts yesterday doing emotional stuff, including yelling while pushing Schweppes. I interpret this as refuge in audacity combined with desperation. One last move to throw us off, to do something.

    This might be a bold claim, but I also think that if eva's partner were someone deeper than Schweppes, yesterday would've gone differently.

  19. ISO #3119
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I think Rose, Quick and Thunal are always town here, and I read awesome as a villager pocketed by eva.

    If Schweppes isn't a wolf, my townread order goes: Thunal>Quick>Rose>awesome, from strongest to weakest. I think if we have a wolf that's relatively deep, it would have to be either Rose or awesome. Awesome for openly wolfsiding, and Rose for not doing as much in the latest days as the two players above her.

    Rose's early callout on Touko's actions on day 1 could've been a manifestation of TMI, and her not dying after that is a little suspicious.. however, from what I can tell, Rose has been wolfsiding with her votes after that, excluding the latest days. And the latest days aren't when the ignites happened, so it's possible wolves left her alive simply because she was only correct about Touko. Really, the biggest reason she's not higher is the fact I could see her TMIng that push on Touko to achieve a solid-looking day 1 bus. That said, I've liked her posts overall, and even as I write this, I doubt she's anything but VT. Any reasons for her being mafia that I can come up with rely on her investment fading over time, and on her day 1 callout on Touko being almost too accurate. However, I understand how burnout works, and it's also possible she simply happened to have an accurate read. It's not like villagers can't have good reads.

    Awesome's low because he's been wolfsiding. That's... basically it. The fact it's eva who he sided with, someone he apparently knows well, is a point in his favor, actually; it makes it more likely eva simply pocketed him. People who know each other can and will try to pocket each other in W/V scenarios, it's natural. That said, I don't want to discount the possibility of him simply wolfsiding based on audacity, and trying to help eva powerwolf a bit.

    I think Quick is solid town, because he has good-looking associations with eva, and because he seems to be here to solve the game rather than just look like it. I wish I had more to say about him, but that's really all I can say. His posts have been generally good, I also took a gander at his ISO and walked away thinking he's been playing perfectly fine. Nothing that struck me as wolfy.

    I think Thunal is absolutely town. Thunal convinced me to push on Schweppes and eva when it was possible I'd go after other targets instead. She has consistently been trying to get eva flipped, almost since she replaced in, and I'm not getting any pings of suspicion from her. Much like with Quick, I get the impression she's here to solve the game rather than just look like it. If she were a wolf here, I'd expect her play to be imbued with more vagueness and contain less investment. I'd expect her to muddle the waters all the time, leading to misyeets. I don't think the eva yeet would've happened without her, especially since I wasn't around at EoD to change my vote. Basically, if Thunal's mafia, then we might as well go to postgame.

  20. ISO #3120
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#123)
    Oh dear, 100% scum/town reads straight off the bat? I do not think Toko is town for what she posted, it's NAI, and I do not think MK is scummy, at all. Why would one have such confidence in reads? I do agree with you on the dota thing though at the least,, but I think you have scum equity for coming to such confident conclusions off the bat.
    just for the record:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#73)
    the read was real but "i stand by these 100%" from my post was sarcasm (evidently not clear) because they were light reads based on 2 and 3 posts respectively.
    More proof that Rose is almost certainly just town. I wrote the above post just for the sake of having a legacy in case yeeting Schweppes doesn't end the game.

  21. ISO #3121
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Schweppes

  22. ISO #3122
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3079)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#3077)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3073)
    I also feel like he feels like I do right now - demotivated, and giving up.
    You will be elimmed if you don't vote for Schweppes. Do you understand this or not?
    Actually - Schweppes can hammer me here.
    It feels like Eva wanted Schweppes to hammer her once it looked like she was dying for sure, likely so that he could get towncred from it.

  23. ISO #3123
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3117)
    If Schweppes is town, he's the perfect scapegoat for eva. We're already pushing the guy. Just help us push him, it's one more misyeet, one more step toward victory.

    But she doesn't. She only starts pushing him when she's guaranteed to become the alternative yeet. Why not do it earlier if Schweppes is town?

    The answer is this: she can't afford to push him if he's mafia. If he flips, we're going to look for association reads, and those would lead us back to eva again. Her best bet yesterday is to ensure neither she nor Schweppes flips. This is what happened with Ultra, in fact. He was a necessary misyeet to prevent the wolves from getting boxed in.

    Eva built the Phraze/Quick world hoping for one of our yeets to happen, but then it... couldn't. She did try to push Quick yesterday, but then was forced to pivot to Schweppes.
    I agree with all of this.

  24. ISO #3124
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I think eva was right about Schweppes giving up, and she tried to turn it into a good look for him - by asking awesome that question about Schweppes's WiM.

    This should just make awesome town, actually. Why would eva ask scum!awesome that question? Neither of them would care, since Schweppes is town and getting him misyeeted is a part of their wincon at this point. There's no need to posture around Schweppes's slot so much. Eva doesn't need to ask her partner in the main thread whether Schweppes giving up is alignment indicative for him. They both already know they need to push him. They could still do that posturing, but since they are under pressure (eva's getting a lot of heat), I doubt that would have happened.

  25. ISO #3125
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3124)
    I think eva was right about Schweppes giving up, and she tried to turn it into a good look for him - by asking awesome that question about Schweppes's WiM.

    This should just make awesome town, actually. Why would eva ask scum!awesome that question? Neither of them would care, since Schweppes is town and getting him misyeeted is a part of their wincon at this point. There's no need to posture around Schweppes's slot so much. Eva doesn't need to ask her partner in the main thread whether Schweppes giving up is alignment indicative for him. They both already know they need to push him. They could still do that posturing, but since they are under pressure (eva's getting a lot of heat), I doubt that would have happened.
    Imo a big point against an Eva/Awesome team is that Eva changed her vote from me to Ultra so that Awesome would follow her. Idt Eva would change to a vote Awesome was more likely to sheep if she knew Awesome was on her side.

  26. ISO #3126
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I also suspect that part of eva's frustrations must have been related to being teamed with Schweppes. You literally see it in one of her first posts, when she tells Schweppes she can't carry him. It must've really sucked for her to come this far and then lose just because Schweppes isn't playing the game.

    This would explain her desperation, her trying to make Schweppes look better, her not wanting to push him at first but committing to it wholeheartedly once she was solidified as the alternative... everything. Eva left as the lone wolf is still more likely to win than Schweppes left as the lone wolf, because Schweppes isn't really playing the game, and eva is. That's why she really didn't want to die there. She was her team's win condition.

    I said that yesterday would've looked differently with town Schweppes. Why did I say that? If there's a deeper wolf, eva has no reason to be this desperate. The other wolf can still win this game. Well, more importantly, they can just push Schweppes... but even ignoring that, the wolfteam has a win condition not named evakyoo. The only world where eva absolutely has to survive yesterday is a world where her partner isn't going to win alone.

  27. ISO #3127
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#2823)
    feeling very frustrated with my position in this game and not having the time right now to figure it out. i think the simplest explanation is i've just been wrong on eva. if that's the case then it's easier to make things fall into place. if eva is town then i may just be right on feeling bad about ultra and everyone else has been wrong.

    if both are town i just really have to start from absolute square one.

    i think concluding i've been wrong on eva all game is the explanation that makes the most sense, it just feels blah. she's spent literally the entire game trying to pocket me in that case and it's difficult to feel good going against her.
    I think this nuanced stance on Eva is pretty unlikely to come from Eva's partner.

  28. ISO #3128
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#3125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3124)
    I think eva was right about Schweppes giving up, and she tried to turn it into a good look for him - by asking awesome that question about Schweppes's WiM.

    This should just make awesome town, actually. Why would eva ask scum!awesome that question? Neither of them would care, since Schweppes is town and getting him misyeeted is a part of their wincon at this point. There's no need to posture around Schweppes's slot so much. Eva doesn't need to ask her partner in the main thread whether Schweppes giving up is alignment indicative for him. They both already know they need to push him. They could still do that posturing, but since they are under pressure (eva's getting a lot of heat), I doubt that would have happened.
    Imo a big point against an Eva/Awesome team is that Eva changed her vote from me to Ultra so that Awesome would follow her. Idt Eva would change to a vote Awesome was more likely to sheep if she knew Awesome was on her side.
    Very good point as well.

  29. ISO #3129
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#3127)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#2823)
    feeling very frustrated with my position in this game and not having the time right now to figure it out. i think the simplest explanation is i've just been wrong on eva. if that's the case then it's easier to make things fall into place. if eva is town then i may just be right on feeling bad about ultra and everyone else has been wrong.

    if both are town i just really have to start from absolute square one.

    i think concluding i've been wrong on eva all game is the explanation that makes the most sense, it just feels blah. she's spent literally the entire game trying to pocket me in that case and it's difficult to feel good going against her.
    I think this nuanced stance on Eva is pretty unlikely to come from Eva's partner.
    Good find.

  30. ISO #3130
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2440)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#2434)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#2427)
    Ok, now who else do I want to ask.

    ##Vote awesome5000

    Yes you, I need you too.
    dota's gone, i don't really care at all anymore

    good luck
    im quitting after this game lmao
    I feel like this straight up confirms Schweppes W, awesome V. Eva's reaction makes perfect sense in a world where she sees her partner vote awesome for bad reasons and has had enough of that.

  31. ISO #3131
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#124)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#122)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#58)
    ##Vote awesome5000

    based
    Why? This is basically a mountainous game. Zero reason for this.
    ##Vote Quick not based
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#1124)
    quick wee read over what's been posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#1021)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#1017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#967)
    Schweppes is a wolf
    Unfortunate
    ##Vote Schweppes
    *rolls eyes*
    @Schweppes

    One thing I thought was really weird was marluxion instantly town reading you because you posted depression once in vtubers. I got the impression marluxion is doing the thing where you only see someone's town game so because a person does something in their town game they town read it.

    This game, however, when you've been towny (imo), Marluxion calls you a wolf with no real hesitation and votes you.

    I don't think there's any reason for marluxion to have adjusted his way of reading you so strongly, other than maybe he's a wolf lol

    would like to see what you think

    Anyways I think Eva's wall is good. She's most likely town. Sorry for trying to get you killed
    I do find it odd that you've changed like this on me when you stated yesterday you'll likely be on my slot heavily. What did you like about that wall then hm?
    This does give me a huge sigh of relief though - I still read you town, and it makes me feel a lot less stressed TwT

    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#1022)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#995)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#694)

    (part of this is the Touka frog thing)
    Again, I hadn't even read Touka Day 1

    All I did was skim read posts, make reads based on voting data, and essentially just sheeped Esooa and $%#! posted

    Esooa comes up with the narrative pulled out of her magic rabbit hat, and seems to have TMIed about Touka, despite doing everything possible to neither vote me, nor Touka

    It's just... very very very weird behavior from Esooa AT BEST

    So like, if what I did was wrong yesterday, yeah probably, I sheeped Esooa unabashedly

    Was I wolfy? Nope

    Was Esooa wolfy? Yup

    @dota
    @awesome5000

    I don't remember which one of you told me to look into Esooa, but thanks
    Your post is so $%#! that Im actually just going to call it out.

    ##Vote Frog

    No seriously, I literally can't put up with this anymore.
    This is my issue with a lot of players in this game unfortunately - but how is this post bad?
    One thing I do like about frogs posts is that you can clearly see that they're just saying what's coming to mind first, you see a lot of their posts. I don't really have an issue apart from Frog making the thread more negative, which is really detrimental

    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#1023)
    Frog marl quick duck poe in that order
    Mindmeld, apart from Frog. Others I don't mind.
    Infact, I'll plop my vote down on my strongest wolf.
    ##Vote Quick

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#1096)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#1001)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#803)
    i think eva is probably a town who has to die in this game. all of her early posts were pretty townie to me, and mid-d1 when people started to scumread her i still got town vibes from her, but the overreaction to being pushed is just frustrating and i find it hard to stick my neck out for her to keep her alive forever.
    I have an issue with the bolded - everything else is good information.
    If I am town, to you, then why do I have to die? That simply makes no sense, I don't think my death will provide any information as well. And I tend to explode like that and I'm not going to do anything to change it, I cannot help my emotions.
    eod i was only half able to read the thread and thought your defense made you look pretty bad, and even though i'd felt you were pretty town before that i thought it was a really ugly looking reaction and that i didn't think i could keep somebody alive who reacted that poorly to being pushed even if i'd previously had a townread on them.

    upon rereading in full i thought your reactions were actually much more town looking than they'd seemed in real time only partly paying attention.

    so the read was "i thought you were townie but this reaction to being pushed was $%#! and i think i can't consider you town forever because of it" and then i reread it and changed my mind and didn't think the reaction was that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#841)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#803)
    i think eva is probably a town who has to die in this game. all of her early posts were pretty townie to me, and mid-d1 when people started to scumread her i still got town vibes from her, but the overreaction to being pushed is just frustrating and i find it hard to stick my neck out for her to keep her alive forever.
    rereading i take this back i think eva is just town
    +1 For reading back and re-evaluating. I think my slot could have been easily pushed today, so it is again reassuring that Esooa and you are backing off. To me what I said is easily townie as it's a towntell of mine to flip out when being pressured, but I do admit it was ugly.
    Only issue with this is "I can't consider you town forever"
    So do you mean town, but not in the towncore? Light town? If poe fails this is it? Light town that needs to be re-evaluated?
    Because that makes no sense at all. If you aren't going to believe in e being town in the future then why townread me at all?!
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#1939)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#1928)
    What are people's opinions on Quick
    wolfy
    infact idk if ive voted ##Vote Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#1988)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#1985)
    Please CFD dota.
    I don't want to vote Variance.
    we aint

    ##Vote Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2682)
    I have a lot of issues with Quick that I would like to bring up before I make my catchup post/continue reading.
    1. He doesn't justify anything he says. He posts a readlist but doesn't give reasons WHY. Wolves ALWAYS post useless stuff like that with no justification. It's pretty easy to fake a list. What's not easy is giving reasoning behind it.
    2. Thunal came up with a good point - calls me scum for my music taste, puts me in the scum slot, then never pokes at me. Basically puts a "scum" sticker on me yet always goes around me,, I've been scum for the whole game for Quick yet he landed on Duck being scum over me yesterday?
    3. Useless statistics. Like his reads lists, he posts statistics with little meaning, and votes off them? Posts are what should indicate a wolf. It's easy credit.
    4. The point that got me to initially scumread them - they are acting DIFFERENT as they do as town. When I came into this game, I expected Quick to be the townleader. I was quickly let down, he's improved a lot since the first few games, but I cannot shrug that fact off.

    Bet I'm gonna get pushed for this $%#!. But I've been pushing this slot ALL GAME and yet no one $%#!ing listens? Why do you think I have no motivation to play? Shouldn't it be townie that I haven't hopped off his $%#! because this is something I genuinely believe in?
    and with that
    ##Vote Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2872)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#2801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#2796)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2794)
    Retrospective Day 4 Votecount as of Post #2480

    Post #2480 was originally posted at 7:59 PM EDT on Monday, August 16th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 DuckQueen Quick (52), Vulgard (36), Variance (22), evakyoo (26), Ultra (40)
    4 Ultra MK007 (31), DuckQueen (72), Esooa (23), Rose Disco (36)
    2 Esooa awesome5000 (37), Thunal33 (21)
    1 awesome5000 Schweppes (33)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Rose Disco.
    it's mostly circumstantial but this vote just..... it's 4 guaranteed town (because i know my alignment lol!!) on Ultra, and 4/5 unflipped players on Duck, then 2 of the Ultra voters being ignited. and it just uuuuugh
    I mean... this is why my Poe at this point is mostly just Eva/Ultra/Schweppes and an outside chance of Awesome. Schweppes being off wagon is a kinda good look? But Eva's vote on Duck looks really bad if Ultra is Scum.

    Their "reason" for voting duck is literally a MS paint picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2438)
    *snip image*

    @DuckQueen

    ##Vote DuckQueen
    LMFAO
    IS THIS MAN EVEN READING MY POSTS
    i already had a wolf read on duck - so you're wrong!
    why the $%#! would an ms paint picture be my reason for a read

    LEGIT DAY ONE I WOLF READ DUCK FOR HER EOD DAY 1
    get some glasses,, you're twisting what i have done for no $%#!ing reason
    i even explained my vote after that

    ##Vote Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3057)
    LETS GO AGAINST THE PATRIOARCHY

    ##Vote Quick


    I think there's almost no way that Eva goes this hard against Quick and votes him seven times as partners, especially since she looked annoyed that people didn't listen to her pushes on Quick in #2682

  32. ISO #3132
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2458)
    I VETO AN ULTRA LYNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2460)
    ULTRA IS TOWN IN MY BOOKS AND EVA IS THE BEST PLAYER ON EARTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2933)
    The Raven: A Light Game! Day 5 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 evakyoo Quick (61), Ultra (67), Thunal33 (63)
    3 Ultra Rose Disco (46), evakyoo (64), awesome5000 (36)
    1 Thunal33 Schweppes (21)
    1 Schweppes Vulgard (49)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    It was a tie. Ultra was eliminated at random. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for The Raven: A Light Game!

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 5 has ended.

    Day 5 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, August 18th, 2021.
    Lol.

  33. ISO #3133
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,788
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    The Raven: A Light Game! Day 7 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 Schweppes Vulgard (13)
    5 Not voting Rose Disco (3), Quick (0), Schweppes (1), Thunal33 (7), awesome5000 (1)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

    Day 7 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Sunday, August 22nd, 2021. There are 1629676860000 remaining.

  34. ISO #3134
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2488)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#2472)
    we lost this game didn't we
    bro
    wolves want demotivation
    hypocritical bc ive been demotivated but
    you need to hype the thread up
    i dont like this post for this reason
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2675)
    holy $%#! im reading over the thread rn, and im on page 45
    phraze/quick seems plausible
    it seems like the thread is focused on voting the turbo trolling $%#!ters out
    but with no resistance to any wagon
    it seems like wolves started this $%#! up
    i havent been good bc ive just been voting the best of 2 wagons
    but im sure that's better then the ones who don't even bother to poke around
    like it feels like it's already decided whos going to die at the start of the day
    is that not concerning???

    $%#! this game is demotivating
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2682)
    I have a lot of issues with Quick that I would like to bring up before I make my catchup post/continue reading.
    1. He doesn't justify anything he says. He posts a readlist but doesn't give reasons WHY. Wolves ALWAYS post useless stuff like that with no justification. It's pretty easy to fake a list. What's not easy is giving reasoning behind it.
    2. Thunal came up with a good point - calls me scum for my music taste, puts me in the scum slot, then never pokes at me. Basically puts a "scum" sticker on me yet always goes around me,, I've been scum for the whole game for Quick yet he landed on Duck being scum over me yesterday?
    3. Useless statistics. Like his reads lists, he posts statistics with little meaning, and votes off them? Posts are what should indicate a wolf. It's easy credit.
    4. The point that got me to initially scumread them - they are acting DIFFERENT as they do as town. When I came into this game, I expected Quick to be the townleader. I was quickly let down, he's improved a lot since the first few games, but I cannot shrug that fact off.

    Bet I'm gonna get pushed for this $%#!. But I've been pushing this slot ALL GAME and yet no one $%#!ing listens? Why do you think I have no motivation to play? Shouldn't it be townie that I haven't hopped off his $%#! because this is something I genuinely believe in?
    and with that
    ##Vote Quick
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2693)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra (#2559)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#2558)
    about Phraze, I don't agree with her putting Schweppes and Quick as strong town but I townlean her. I went into one of her scum games and one of her town games and she does a lot more solving and puts in more content as town, while as scum she asked useless questions and felt more awkward.
    One thing that makes me a bit uncertain about Phraze is that her behavior in thread D1 does feel a bit awkward and cautious, pretty sure they were the lowest poster there. But seems to gain a bit more confidence after Toko went down. That kind of pattern matches scum games I've had where I bussed someone. But reputable players have put them pretty confidently in their townpile.
    holy $%#! mindmeld
    this is actually some of what i was going to point out on Phraze, but more on thread state than wagons

    Day 1, they were underwhelming as $%#!. The thread was high-spirited, high-motivation, booyah!
    But as the game has gone on, Phraze has became more and more dominant, more and more motivated, while contrary the thread has become more and more demotivated.

    The "meta" that Phraze has is also non-existant as they have only been voted out day 1 as scum.
    It appears to me here that they aren't demotivated because they are on the wolf side. Things must be looking pretty good for them now, as the thread has had quite a toxic twist to it. They have no reason to be demotivated. Their posting also helps them appear as the "town saviour", as Phraze seems to be making efforts to lead town presently. This is HIGHLY different from D1 Phraze, when they were nothing but a wallflower.


    More eva posts.
    I'm pretty sure these posts do not contain a single push on a wolf.

  35. ISO #3135
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2868)
    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/31519

    look at my champs game from this year and tell me im not in my town meta
    what the $%#! am i doing thats in my wolf meta? literally nothing
    and its funny because everyone has looked into past games except for mine yet im "consensus poe"
    Very clearly fighting against the PoE we created. Again, if her partner's deeper than we think, the PoE is acceptable for the wolves. She might die, sure, but her teammate is likely to win.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2872)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#2801)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#2796)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2794)
    Retrospective Day 4 Votecount as of Post #2480

    Post #2480 was originally posted at 7:59 PM EDT on Monday, August 16th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 DuckQueen Quick (52), Vulgard (36), Variance (22), evakyoo (26), Ultra (40)
    4 Ultra MK007 (31), DuckQueen (72), Esooa (23), Rose Disco (36)
    2 Esooa awesome5000 (37), Thunal33 (21)
    1 awesome5000 Schweppes (33)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Rose Disco.
    it's mostly circumstantial but this vote just..... it's 4 guaranteed town (because i know my alignment lol!!) on Ultra, and 4/5 unflipped players on Duck, then 2 of the Ultra voters being ignited. and it just uuuuugh
    I mean... this is why my Poe at this point is mostly just Eva/Ultra/Schweppes and an outside chance of Awesome. Schweppes being off wagon is a kinda good look? But Eva's vote on Duck looks really bad if Ultra is Scum.

    Their "reason" for voting duck is literally a MS paint picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2438)
    *snip image*

    @DuckQueen

    ##Vote DuckQueen
    LMFAO
    IS THIS MAN EVEN READING MY POSTS
    i already had a wolf read on duck - so you're wrong!
    why the $%#! would an ms paint picture be my reason for a read

    LEGIT DAY ONE I WOLF READ DUCK FOR HER EOD DAY 1
    get some glasses,, you're twisting what i have done for no $%#!ing reason
    i even explained my vote after that

    ##Vote Quick
    Oh, so she also gaslit Quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2886)
    thunal knows my meta yet pushes against me like this
    not based.
    Idk, I'm reading this ISO and I see her spewing everyone but Schweppes and awesome (who she's probably pocketing instead).

  36. ISO #3136
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quick creates a PoE of Schweppes/eva/Ultra.

    Eva goes super hard on Quick immediately after.

    These are never partners. This was on the day Ultra was yeeted. This was a push from eva that she had to make because she was running out of misyeets.

  37. ISO #3137
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2894)
    this is $%#!

    @awesome5000 @Schweppes care to join me on a wagon

    also @Thunal33 how is Phraze so townie to you? I don't recall remembering any of your posts where you explain why they are infact this glorious town?
    Trying to convince Thunal to turn on me.
    Asking the player she pocketed and her probable wolf partner to help her push a villager.
    The Schweppes ping makes no sense here if Schweppes is town. She doesn't have him pocketed if he's town. Awesome fits the bill, but Schweppes does not. There's no guarantee he will follow her.

    It's really out of place, too, because she had barely talked about him or worked with him. This looks more like "I can't get him to do anything in wolfchat, might as well try here for good measure."

  38. ISO #3138
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2901)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#2896)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2894)
    this is $%#!

    @awesome5000 @Schweppes care to join me on a wagon

    also @Thunal33 how is Phraze so townie to you? I don't recall remembering any of your posts where you explain why they are infact this glorious town?
    OMG YES I WILL JOIN YOU ON A WAGON

    PHRAZE WAS CRINGE AS $%#! NO WAS THEY ARE TOWN
    what wagon
    i was considering to self vote and give a legacy because MY LYNCH GIVES INFO OMG ITS ME OMG!!
    Severely doubting this is how she talks to a partner.

  39. ISO #3139
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    8,229
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    MU, MS, Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Bad Post
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    My order is:
    Schweppes>Vulgard

  40. ISO #3140
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2898)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#2893)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#2884)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#2883)
    VOTE EVAKYOO = YOU ARE LAME
    Sorry, just because you are friends is no reason not to vote someone.
    she's the one person left in the game that is actually enjoyable
    BASED
    Quick continues to be a villager.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2930)
    AWESOME VOTE ULTRA AND LET IT RAND

    ULTIMATE CHAD WINS
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2932)
    IM DA BEST TOWN WOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2981)
    nice, schweppes and I are gonna be elimed and mafia is gonna win
    apologies ultra, would have been more beneficial for me to die there but i didnt know your role so its whatever
    Look at the third post and view the overall progression.
    The entire content of the third post is a complete lie.

  41. ISO #3141
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#3139)
    My order is:
    Schweppes>Vulgard
    Yeah, and that makes perfect sense.

    I'd be down to quickhammer, actually. I'm that confident.

  42. ISO #3142
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I don't think eva puts so much effort into interacting with awesome all game if they are partners, even considering the fact they know each other well.

  43. ISO #3143
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#3139)
    My order is:
    Schweppes>Vulgard
    Oh yeah, by the way. I meant to say this earlier when I noticed what your avatar was, but might as well say it now.

    Rip Kentaro Miura

  44. ISO #3144
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#769)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog (#764)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#757)
    The Raven: A Light Game! Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Touko Fukawa Rose Disco (30), Phraze (11), awesome5000 (69), Marluxion (54), evakyoo (68), Esooa (73)
    2 Marluxion Ultra (67), Quick (55)
    2 DuckQueen MK007 (38), Frog (63)
    1 Variance Touko Fukawa (16)
    1 Rose Disco dota (50)
    1 evakyoo DuckQueen (65)
    1 Frog Variance (60)
    1 Not voting Schweppes (14)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, August 10th, 2021. There are 1628640060000 remaining.
    @Phraze
    @awesome5000
    @Marluxion
    @Esooa

    CFD onto Schweppes with me

    ##Vote Schweppes

    Touko has been top wagon basically all day with no meaningful counter wagons

    Touko is just town
    we have one minute

    Let's go with schweppes
    this is awful. Schweppes needs more time.
    As Ephemera says...
    Curiosity.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#852)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#850)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#849)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#847)
    my life be like ooo ahhh yeah ooo ooo my life be like ooo ahhh ooo ahhh yeah ooo ooo
    ooo ahhh yeah ooo ooo my life be like ooo ahhh ooh ahhh yeah ooo ooo my life be like
    finally, ive been waiting for you for ages
    hi eva
    sorry papi I just woke up 😔 i’ll licc your toes for compensation
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#865)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#855)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#852)
    Quote Originally Posted by dota (#850)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#849)
    my life be like ooo ahhh yeah ooo ooo my life be like ooo ahhh ooo ahhh yeah ooo ooo
    ooo ahhh yeah ooo ooo my life be like ooo ahhh ooh ahhh yeah ooo ooo my life be like
    finally, ive been waiting for you for ages
    hi eva
    sorry papi I just woke up 😔 i’ll licc your toes for compensation
    we already do that every day tho
    are you suggesting I do something different? like OwO uwu nuzzle you?&? uwu owo
    I feel only regret.

  45. ISO #3145
    GOAT Tier awesome5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,910
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    can we quick hammer Schweppes and (hopefully) end this##Vote Schweppes

  46. ISO #3146
    GOAT Tier awesome5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,910
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3142)
    I don't think eva puts so much effort into interacting with awesome all game if they are partners, even considering the fact they know each other well.
    I think she’d put more effort into the game, period

  47. ISO #3147
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    8,229
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    MU, MS, Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Bad Post
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#3099)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schweppes (#298)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#296)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#254)
    @Kokoro Mitsume come play

    btw as a side not I'm not really trying to actually make reads atm I intend to do that all tonight after there's actually some posts lol
    I kinda like this post.
    Ofc you would.
    this seems slightly w/v despite my phraze read
    its because of its aggressive nature
    Eva calls Schweppes/Phraze TvS. So either Schweppes or Phraze is Scum. This lines up with my non-associatives. Eva had non-associatives with all the living players except Schweppes (who had none) and Phraze.

  48. ISO #3148
    Soul Reader Vulgard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,456
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quick was supposedly eva's strongest wolf on day 2 already, from what I'm reading.
    More townpoints for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#1327)
    I have 8 minutes to respond to the thread until I have class.
    I will not be able to come back on afterwards, and I am extremely disapointed in myself for my lack of motivation but I do not have the time.

    I'll likely keep my vote on Quick.
    I've been pressuring him all game and I have skimmed through independence Mafia, and again it seems so different. He gives no explanations for reads, pushes blindly on stupid $%#! like music taste, makes lists of things to seem productive (e.g. the world post that made no sense) and has denied being good at the game after mentioning a 60% winrate, which seemed like an attempt to shut me down. Perhaps these reasons are stupid, but I think I am right. It makes no sense for Quick to be out of his town meta here.
    Here.

    The bolded part is funny considering she claims he's mafia. TMI SLIP TMI SLIP PERSPECTIVE SLIP OOOOOOO WOLF WOLF WOLF

    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#1337)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick (#1321)
    This is Schweppes right now:

    ...
    Meaning nowhere to be found.
    True. Their lack of thread presence is astonishing
    There is no reason for anyone to defend this player, but I don't see any reason to push them as there are scummier players. They are still in my null pile.
    Whenever eva acknowledges Schweppes's existence in the early game, it's:

    - only when someone else brings him up first
    - a subtle defense of his slot based on "other suspects existing."

    She doesn't treat any other player left alive like that. She talks to awesome all the time and tries to keep him voting with her. She tries to pit Thunal against me, gaslights and pushes Quick, pushes Phraze and gaslights me.

    The evidence of Schweppes being the last wolf just keeps piling up.

  49. ISO #3149
    Wants It More Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Filling The Void
    Posts
    8,229
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    MU, MS, Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Bad Post
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome5000 (#3145)
    can we quick hammer Schweppes and (hopefully) end this##Vote Schweppes
    Why do you want to quick hammer?

  50. ISO #3150
    GOAT Tier awesome5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,910
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Gender
    LOL Vulgard
    How do you find the motivation to put this much effort
    I’m actually curious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Illusionist

The Illusionist starts the game with 1 gun (1-shot day vigilante shot). Once per game on any night, the Illusionist may choose a target. If the Illusionist fires their gun during any day phase after having chosen a target, the gun will be revealed as having been fired by the Illusionist's target.