Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waifu Upick - Mafia Universe Edition Signups!

1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC+11:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Waifu Upick - Mafia Universe Edition Signups!

Waifu Upick - Mafia Universe Edition

Because your waifu choices are all trash right?
    Host: @ThePretender
    Start Date: Sometime in the week of 23rd August depending on my productivity
    SoD/EoD: 10pm AEST/12pm UTC (subject to change)
    Phase Lengths: 48h/24h
    Night Chat/OOTC: If only said so in role PM. Discord will be required given the nature of the setup.
    Posting Requirements: 5 posts minimum per day. Max 150, lifted 2 hours before EoD. 1 Prod for failing to meet minimum requirements. Replacement on 2nd prod. Replacement upon making 0 posts for a day phase.
    Setup - 13-21P (depending on no. of signups) Upick/Closed/Rolemadness

Upick is a setup where players submit any flavour of their choosing and a rolecard will be tailored to fit the given flavour. In this particular setup, waifus will be submitted as the flavour. See ‘Picking a Waifu’ for more information. Players must submit at least 2 waifus (in case of overlap) in private either through discord (The Pretender#0069) or just on MU PMs with preference to one waifu.

I will create everyone’s rolecard first under the assumption that they are randed town. After randing the alignments, I will then create a rolecard that fits better for those randed informed minority or neutral factions (depending on the number of players). Those of mafia/neutral will receive both their actual mafia/neutral cards as well as their town rolecards in assistance as a fakeclaim.

The number of each faction will be dependent on the number of players signed up. Players will not know exact numbers but can assume the uninformed majority to be exactly that, the majority.

This part is a little long so I condensed it.
    A waifu by simple definition is a cute anime girl. But of course this is the most general guideline.

There are various subjective definitions that can be attributed towards what a waifu can be such as ‘cute’, ‘mature’ or even ‘blood-thirsty’. Heck why not have a literal shark as your waifu! But of course there are some hard lines that must be drawn when it comes to describing what our beloved waifus can be. Which is why when waifus are submitted they must cover the following base points at the very least.

They must be female - This one is pretty straight forward, the term waifu literally translates to ‘your wife’ and wives from what I know are female. If you wanted to submit a male character, the Husbando uPick would be a better setup for you c:. There are arguments that male characters that have very effeminate characteristics can count as a waifu (I’m not going to say the t word as some people will get offended by it) so if you do end up submitting a male character, the council of waifuology will be the final judge on that.

They must be humanoid - Yes that’s right, I’m not accepting robots, actual animals or anything like that as waifus. That 100% includes pokemon if you were thinking about it. Dog ears, cat ears, heck even rabbit ears all count cause the waifu themselves are humanoid of sorts. Just no animals thank you.

They must be a character from Japanese animation/manga - This rule’s a bit more flexible but it makes it easier to flavourise when making role cards and it expands my waifu collection . For instance I would accept things like characters from manhua or manhwa despite them not coming from Japanese origin or characters from various video games like League of Legends or Genshin Impact despite not even being from animation or manga. This is the most loose rule when picking a waifu

If for some reason the waifu you sent doesn’t satisfy the above like this character who is evidently the t word, I would at least like a 25 word essay with regards to why I should allow for your character to be allowed to be made into a role card. I will be very strict about it.

The following will be used instead of the typical town/mafia etc.
    Town/Uninformed Majority will be referred to as Righteous Waifus.
    Mafia/Informed Minority will be referred to as Corrupt Waifus
    Neutral/3P will be referred to as Indifferent/Chaotic/Traitorous waifus should they exist depending on their win condition.

Sleep is enabled.
    Majority enabled from day 2 onwards.
    There are no notifications unless otherwise specified in the given rolecards.
    In the event of a tie RNG will decide the fate of who gets yeeted
    Mafia will have a factional kill which they can perform in addition to their own abilities. This is assigned and is optional however cannot forgo using the factional kill for two or more nights in a row.
    All players must submit their actions either using the private tables provided on discord or via dms on discord or MU private messages whichever one is more convenient. The private tables discord will also double up as the dead chat so more functionality!

You will not be getting a rolecard from the Mafia Bot since it rands roles which doesn’t exactly work with this setup thus you will be getting the rolecard from me specifically.

The click to confirm part in the MU bot rolecards will instead be replaced via joining the private tables discord which I will send out within the rolecards themselves.

Below are example rolecards so you have an idea of how they will be formatted

Shiro

Being 11 doesn't make her any less of a waifu.

Welcome [Player Name]! You are Shiro [No Game No Life], aligned with the Righteous Waifus!

You are an example rolecard and thus do not have any abilities to show.

You win when there are no more threats that remain against the Righteous Waifus.

Miku Nakano

She knows more about generals from the Sengoku Period than I do about anime.

Welcome [Player Name]! You are Miku Nakano [Quintessential Quintuplets], aligned with the Corrupt Waifus!

You are an example rolecard and thus do not have any abilities to show.

Your fellow teammates are [Player name] as [Waifu Name] etc.

You win when the Corrupt Waifus reaches parity with the Righteous Waifus and any other threats are eliminated.

You may not use any of the above characters in the sample role cards.
    No player will just be a ‘VT/Goon’ as I believe that defeats the reason for the Upick setup in the first place.

This game may potentially have bastard elements e.g. incorrect red-checks and such, but there will be no role conversions of sorts so no cults. I will not lie to you in your role card. For all intents and purposes, this game may not be the most balanced, fair and in certain circumstances may feel overpowering for either faction.
    Signups will close on the 23rd of August or when 21 players have joined whichever one happens first.
    Most importantly of all, have fun!

Last edited by ThePretender; August 22nd, 2021 at 07:48 PM.

2. ISO #2
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    /spec

Would in fully but the start date doesn't really work that well for me :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!

3. ISO #3
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

(not an in but i may join later)

4. ISO #4
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I was thinking about joining this game as a joke but the op made me want to vomit

now I’m reconsidering
    WHY DO WE LIVE

IN A SOCIETY

WHERE G A M E R S

DONT RULE THE WORLD

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    xe/xyr/xyrs + she/her/hers
    might in later if im not multitabling to hell and back
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#6)
    Kyukon has died. They were: {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} {HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Doctor.
    Role PM for bonk pt 2

You are Mafia Doctor. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

Night 1 has ended.

Night 1 ended at 9:04 PM EDT on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2)
    Myna Enteien was eliminated. They were: Macho
    Role PM for bonk pt 4
    You are [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Macho 9-Shot Backup Mafia Jack of All Trades (x6 Jailkeeper, x9 Roleblocker, x6 Vigilante, x9 Poisoner) | x9 Strongman | x6 Ninja | Cycle 69 | Even Cycle | Odd Cycle | Recluse | Godfather | x6 Bulletproof Vest | Vengeful
    . You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Your teammates are: {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Team {TEAM_MEMBERS_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} As [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Mafia[/COLOR], you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} players.
    Mafia Jack Of All Trades As [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Mafia Jack Of All Trades[/COLOR], you have access to one or more night actions. x6 Jailkeeper You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. x9 Roleblocker You have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. x6 Vigilante You have access to the Shoot Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. x9 Poisoner You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them. Backup The Backup modifier makes your role dormant and unusable until a non-Backup version of the same role dies. If a player with a non-Backup version of your role dies, you will take their place and be able to perform your actions. Cycle X The Cycle X modifier makes your role restricted to one cycle. You may act during that cycle but will be unable to act before and after. You can act on Cycle 69 in this game. Macho The Macho modifier makes your role immune to protection abilities. Doctors, Firefighters, Bodyguards, and all other protection powers will not work on you. X-Shot The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore. You have 9 shots at the start of the game. BPV (Bulletproof Vest) The BPV modifier gives you one or more Bulletproof Vests that passively protect you from one shot each. Each time you are shot, your number of BPVs will decrease by one. If you lose all of your BPVs then you can be killed like everyone else. You will not be notified if a BPV is broken. You have 6 BPVs at the start of the game. Strongman The Strongman modifier makes ordinary killing actions cut through all roleblocking and protection, including factional kills. You have 9 Strongman shots at the start of the game. All shots after that will be handled normally. Even Night The Even Night modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Even numbered Nights. Odd Night The Odd Night modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights. Ninja The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports. You have 6 Ninja actions at the start of the game. All actions after that will be handled normally. Godfather The Godfather modifier makes you immune to Cop inspections. You will be viewed as Town if inspected by an Alignment Cop and as a Vanilla Town if inspected by a Full Cop. Recluse The Recluse modifier is a Mafia-only modifier that causes your identity to be hidden from the rest of the team. You still count for parity. You may only submit the factional kill if there are no non-Recluse team members alive. Vengeful The Vengeful modifier gives you access to the Revenge Kill action. This action allows you to choose a player who will be shot upon your death. Submit your action using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} {ROLE_PM_FOOTER_LINKS}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Day Vigilante[/COLOR]

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 6:01 PM EDT on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021.

6. ISO #6
    Banned

Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    town of salem forums
    AKA
    male eva

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    zin, mike, cheeze, dota's imaginary boyfriend
    will see if i can in depending on whether that late august trip is actually happening

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    why

(not an in but i may join later)
    As a wise man once asked, why not.

9. ISO #9
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Deck Mafia
    MU Annual Games

BASTARD CHAMPIONS (MARCH)
    OPEN WORLD (JUNE)
    ANIME WORLD (SEPTEMBER)
    VIDEO GAME WORLD (JANUARY)

10. ISO #10
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    should people send backup picks when submitting/how many etc.
    Role PM for bonk pt 2

You are Mafia Doctor. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

Night 1 has ended.

Role PM for bonk pt 4
    You are [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Macho 9-Shot Backup Mafia Jack of All Trades (x6 Jailkeeper, x9 Roleblocker, x6 Vigilante, x9 Poisoner) | x9 Strongman | x6 Ninja | Cycle 69 | Even Cycle | Odd Cycle | Recluse | Godfather | x6 Bulletproof Vest | Vengeful
    . You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Your teammates are: {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Team {TEAM_MEMBERS_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} As [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Mafia[/COLOR], you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} players.
    Mafia Jack Of All Trades As [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Mafia Jack Of All Trades[/COLOR], you have access to one or more night actions. x6 Jailkeeper You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. x9 Roleblocker You have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. x6 Vigilante You have access to the Shoot Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. x9 Poisoner You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them. Backup The Backup modifier makes your role dormant and unusable until a non-Backup version of the same role dies. If a player with a non-Backup version of your role dies, you will take their place and be able to perform your actions. Cycle X The Cycle X modifier makes your role restricted to one cycle. You may act during that cycle but will be unable to act before and after. You can act on Cycle 69 in this game. Macho The Macho modifier makes your role immune to protection abilities. Doctors, Firefighters, Bodyguards, and all other protection powers will not work on you. X-Shot The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore. You have 9 shots at the start of the game. BPV (Bulletproof Vest) The BPV modifier gives you one or more Bulletproof Vests that passively protect you from one shot each. Each time you are shot, your number of BPVs will decrease by one. If you lose all of your BPVs then you can be killed like everyone else. You will not be notified if a BPV is broken. You have 6 BPVs at the start of the game. Strongman The Strongman modifier makes ordinary killing actions cut through all roleblocking and protection, including factional kills. You have 9 Strongman shots at the start of the game. All shots after that will be handled normally. Even Night The Even Night modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Even numbered Nights. Odd Night The Odd Night modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights. Ninja The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports. You have 6 Ninja actions at the start of the game. All actions after that will be handled normally. Godfather The Godfather modifier makes you immune to Cop inspections. You will be viewed as Town if inspected by an Alignment Cop and as a Vanilla Town if inspected by a Full Cop. Recluse The Recluse modifier is a Mafia-only modifier that causes your identity to be hidden from the rest of the team. You still count for parity. You may only submit the factional kill if there are no non-Recluse team members alive. Vengeful The Vengeful modifier gives you access to the Revenge Kill action. This action allows you to choose a player who will be shot upon your death. Submit your action using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} {ROLE_PM_FOOTER_LINKS}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Day Vigilante[/COLOR]

Day 1 has ended.

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    should people send backup picks when submitting/how many etc.
    You can send as many as you want but at least 2 with preference to 1.

12. ISO #12
    Ultimate Luck Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student, Megumin
    Pronouns
    Any
    I can in with the exception that i will have little to no time to play Sun throu Tuesdays days and only very little those nights.

If that is acceptable then in if not fair enough.
    I know games might get heated but i will always try to be the calming force no matter my reads i will treat every player as town no matter what as its allows for a much nicer game stat
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

Can i ask you a simple Question?
    Pineapple?

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I hope this is rolemadness, and maybe a bit bastard. I miss those games.
    Mafia Stats
    Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    Community
    crouton.net
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

am i supposed to DM you flavor now or later

15. ISO #15
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#12)
    I can in with the exception that i will have little to no time to play Sun throu Tuesdays days and only very little those nights.

As long as you make the 5 post per day phase cut-off it's fine. I'll put you in as in for now if that's aite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#14)
    /in

Yeee send in flavor as soon as you in if possible c:

16. ISO #16
    If you know where nowhere is, look right into it. You'll spot me there.
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Multi
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

18. ISO #18
    Ultimate Luck Trustworthy Liberal's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Dangan Werewolf
    AKA
    Ultimate Lucky Student, Megumin
    Pronouns
    Any
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustworthy Liberal (#12)

As long as you make the 5 post per day phase cut-off it's fine. I'll put you in as in for now if that's aite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Disco (#14)
    /in

Yeee send in flavor as soon as you in if possible c:
    Yeah i can do that was just giving fair warning.

yeah we'll go in then
    I know games might get heated but i will always try to be the calming force no matter my reads i will treat every player as town no matter what as its allows for a much nicer game stat
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

Can i ask you a simple Question?
    Pineapple?

19. ISO #19
    /in

20. ISO #20
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    CRich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    HaruKaito is the best Danganronpa ship.
    I'm unable to think of a better ship than those two.

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    UTC+03:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    zin, mike, cheeze, dota's imaginary boyfriend

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia/ToSFM
    AKA
    ElderSivart
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

24. ISO #24
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP, CFC
    AKA
    EnderWiggin

/in

25. ISO #25
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Maverick
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

qqqq

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    GiTP, CFC
    AKA
    EnderWiggin
    Not exactly slank cover, but I'll be a lot more relaxed this game, pre-rand warning =P

27. ISO #27
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    The Bell Teee
    Pronouns
    any pronouns

29. ISO #29
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralWu (#27)
    /join
    Oh yes, of course, get rid of the anime girl avatar only when signing up for the anime girl game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#848)
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8254)
    i'm gonna go on a walk and i'm gonna buy chicken nuggets. $%#! it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8282)
    Where did the good vibes go
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8284)
    Scum literally nightkilled the good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#764)

30. ISO #30
    Banned

AKA
    Alice Liddell, Sara Chidouin

Are Felix Argyle or Astolfo valid waifus?

OwO

31. ISO #31
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Mitsume (#30)
    /in

OwO
    For a husbando Upick yea.

32. ISO #32
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#29)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralWu (#27)
    /join
    Oh yes, of course, get rid of the anime girl avatar only when signing up for the anime girl game.
    I need a new avatar every once in a while. Since I'm in an anime girl game, there's no need for an anime girl avatar.

33. ISO #33
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    CRich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I've seen an Upick hosted on Forum of Lies.
    So this should be a new experience and hopefully a fun one.

34. ISO #34
    Quote Originally Posted by voltairenism (#28)
    /in lets go
    crying ;-;

35. ISO #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#31)
    /in

OwO
    For a husbando Upick yea.
    i want a husbando upick this si bi erasure

36. ISO #36
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

37. ISO #37
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    CRich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    /in

OwO
    Those names don't sound like waifus : .

38. ISO #38
    Timezone
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape (#26)
    Not exactly slank cover, but I'll be a lot more relaxed this game, pre-rand warning =P
    I always slank.
    Mafia Stats

39. ISO #39
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    CRich
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Imagine playing a waifu upick and not having your pfp as a waifu.

40. ISO #40
    Timezone
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

41. ISO #41
    Banned

AKA
    Alice Liddell, Sara Chidouin

Apologies, @ThePretender.

I'll probably be more busier than usual so I won't be able to multitable.

42. ISO #42
    Timezone
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Mitsume (#41)
    /out

Apologies, @ThePretender.

I'll probably be more busier than usual so I won't be able to multitable.

43. ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum

44. ISO #44
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns

nya.
    Role PM for bonk pt 2

If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

Night 1 has ended.

Role PM for bonk pt 4

Day 1 has ended.

45. ISO #45
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum

46. ISO #46
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    Role PM for bonk pt 2

If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

Night 1 has ended.

Role PM for bonk pt 4

Day 1 has ended.

47. ISO #47
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

/in with the caveat im probably gonna slank a bit

48. ISO #48
    Timezone
    Community
    mafiascum
    /in

OwO
    good taste :3

(transparently making a 3rd post so i can PM my choices)

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    slank cover in general
    Role PM for bonk pt 2

If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

Night 1 has ended.

Role PM for bonk pt 4

Day 1 has ended.

50. ISO #50