TMF's first game on MU. An automated game for both the host and players to become familiar with MU's features.
A row or column is selected randomly from the following grid:
A B C 1 Town Jailkeeper Vanilla Townie Mafia Goon 2 Mafia Roleblocker Town Alignment Cop Town Doctor 3 1-Shot Bulletproof Townie Mafia Goon Town Tracker
The choice of row or column determines which power roles are in the game. 5 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon are then added to complete a 7-town, 2-mafia setup.
Notice that several of the setups resemble others here, e.g. column B means the setup is a cop 9'er without a night 0 peek.
Hosted by: @Ultra
Start Date: When filled at next SoD time
SOD/EOD: 9am/9pm EDT
Phase Lengths: 36h/12h
Out of Thread Communication: Mafia only
Posting Requirement: Minimum of 5 posts per day phase, 100 post Maximum
- Majority will be enabled starting Day 2.
- Votes are automatically locked in when the Town must eliminate correctly.
- Sleep is enabled. Vote for Sleep to forgo an elimination that Day.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
- Mafia factional kills are mandatory. Mafia must submit a factional kill each night, or a player outside their faction will be chosen at random.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
3. @The X