Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 1535

Thread: Modified Execution

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #51
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    this is provably false through your non turbo town games [non turbo for benefit of the doubt, still lacks stuff] containing a lack of you claiming scum opening into d1, I don't see you ever employing it as town and this is disingenuous
    you're riding off a meta that doesn't exist

  2. ISO #52
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    this is provably false through your non turbo town games [non turbo for benefit of the doubt, still lacks stuff] containing a lack of you claiming scum opening into d1, I don't see you ever employing it as town and this is disingenuous
    you're riding off a meta that doesn't exist
    probably wrong post, meant to refer to the "claiming scum is +ev for town"
    i don't think he should believe it because he has no real games outside shounen where he used it and it comes off as a black lie

  3. ISO #53
    Soul Reader Schiavetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,621
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    Any/All
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#14)
    you misled me last game I lost faith

  4. ISO #54
    Soul Reader Schiavetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,621
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    Any/All
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I really feel like this is a stretch, it doesn't auto make them scum but it is something to be wary of.
    turning the chessboard around
    a wolf wouldn't say something stretchy and implicate themself through it

    somewhat meta but it reminds me of turboderz making spur of the moment / instantaneous reads which is more town bc it means he didn't think out his posts

  5. ISO #55
    Soul Reader Schiavetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,621
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    Any/All

  6. ISO #56
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I really feel like this is a stretch, it doesn't auto make them scum but it is something to be wary of.
    turning the chessboard around
    a wolf wouldn't say something stretchy and implicate themself through it

    somewhat meta but it reminds me of turboderz making spur of the moment / instantaneous reads which is more town bc it means he didn't think out his posts
    (umineko reference, meant to be flashy)

    don't think you got my read, is irrelevant of derz's capacity to post that way as scum

    derz out the gating with a read that doesn't have valid backing feels like his turbo play and emulating that in a forum game is >rand town because there's no preplanning or attention to consequence that you'd expect from forum scum

  7. ISO #57
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#55)
    are you in the same game

  8. ISO #58
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    skimmervetto

  9. ISO #59
    Soul Reader Schiavetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,621
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    Any/All



    @LittEleven I got your read, I just your premise is bad.
    I also think you should probably spend less time on Spidey and beeboy until Derz starts like, actually posting things. Who knows, maybe Mr. Morales will produce content that's actually worth a townlean~*~

  10. ISO #60
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#59)



    @LittEleven I got your read, I just your premise is bad.
    I also think you should probably spend less time on Spidey and beeboy until Derz starts like, actually posting things. Who knows, maybe Mr. Morales will produce content that's actually worth a townlean~*~
    you're conveniently missing that beeboy's probably mentally slipped; cutting that out is literally made from a mindset where you haven't read that post

  11. ISO #61
    Soul Reader Schiavetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,621
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    Any/All

    @LittEleven; I'm not conveniently missing anything, but I'm skeptical that the points you're drawing follow necessarily from those posts. I think you should like, drink some cucumber water and come back later, devote attention to other players for a bit, or even both.

  12. ISO #62
    Thread Analyst tenzhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    utica
    Posts
    383
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    So. Modified Execution.

    Do you know how many times I've played this theme? How many hours I have put into refining my marksmanship, how thoroughly I reviewed my logic across each game, how many misfires and corruptions were avoided because of my meticulous play?

    I can make a stark promise that my Mod.EXE winrate is at least 70%, and I would be unsurprised if it approached or even hit 80% after the conclusion of this game.

    With all of that said,

    Gun me.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell

  13. ISO #63
    Thread Analyst tenzhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    utica
    Posts
    383
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzhi (#62)
    So. Modified Execution.

    Do you know how many times I've played this theme? How many hours I have put into refining my marksmanship, how thoroughly I reviewed my logic across each game, how many misfires and corruptions were avoided because of my meticulous play?

    I can make a stark promise that my Mod.EXE winrate is at least 70%, and I would be unsurprised if it approached or even hit 80% after the conclusion of this game.

    With all of that said,

    Gun me.
    please*.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell

  14. ISO #64
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    i hate how strawmannable my posts are

  15. ISO #65
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    probably i'll just leave it up to @beeboy to respond whenever

  16. ISO #66
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzhi (#62)
    So. Modified Execution.

    Do you know how many times I've played this theme? How many hours I have put into refining my marksmanship, how thoroughly I reviewed my logic across each game, how many misfires and corruptions were avoided because of my meticulous play?

    I can make a stark promise that my Mod.EXE winrate is at least 70%, and I would be unsurprised if it approached or even hit 80% after the conclusion of this game.

    With all of that said,

    Gun me.
    where'd the extra i go, this is just an imposter

  17. ISO #67
    Thread Analyst tenzhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    utica
    Posts
    383
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#66)
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzhi (#62)
    So. Modified Execution.

    Do you know how many times I've played this theme? How many hours I have put into refining my marksmanship, how thoroughly I reviewed my logic across each game, how many misfires and corruptions were avoided because of my meticulous play?

    I can make a stark promise that my Mod.EXE winrate is at least 70%, and I would be unsurprised if it approached or even hit 80% after the conclusion of this game.

    With all of that said,

    Gun me.
    where'd the extra i go, this is just an imposter
    i only add the i because its taken everywhere so when its not taken i just drop the i
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell

  18. ISO #68
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    why is your post written basically faction ambiguously, on purpose or not

  19. ISO #69
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    dead game

  20. ISO #70
    Thread Analyst tenzhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    utica
    Posts
    383
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#68)
    why is your post written basically faction ambiguously, on purpose or not
    Define.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell

  21. ISO #71
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzhi (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#68)
    why is your post written basically faction ambiguously, on purpose or not
    Define.
    eye mean your post can be seen as true regardless of your alignment with gunning you
    more so i'm asking you if you prepped it pregame or you just wrote it lol
    it's not a meaningful line of inquiry i just have no clue what to ask you

  22. ISO #72
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    eye think i have no bones to throw at you so you have to hit the thread hit and hit the content button on your own

  23. ISO #73
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by MK007 (#26)
    modexe is boring but at least this playerlist doesn't have blatant throwers
    are you sure about that
    [provides mirror]

  24. ISO #74
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    this you ^?

  25. ISO #75
    Thread Analyst tenzhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    utica
    Posts
    383
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzhi (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#68)
    why is your post written basically faction ambiguously, on purpose or not
    Define.
    eye mean your post can be seen as true regardless of your alignment with gunning you
    more so i'm asking you if you prepped it pregame or you just wrote it lol
    it's not a meaningful line of inquiry i just have no clue what to ask you
    it was unscripted
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell

  26. ISO #76
    Thread Analyst tenzhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    utica
    Posts
    383
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ok i'm gonna sleep
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell

  27. ISO #77
    Thread Analyst floooood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    215
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#5)
    I am the Roko's basilisk of Modified Execution. Gun me or I will shoot you.
    No
    Why not?

  28. ISO #78
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    hello scorr, gm

  29. ISO #79
    Thread Analyst floooood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    215
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#78)
    hello scorr, gm
    gm O

  30. ISO #80
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I may or may not have just played 10 hours of pokemon unite

  31. ISO #81
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#20)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    x doubt
    wdym
    beeboy is beeboy
    Have you played forum mafia with beeboy b4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#17)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta


    Assuming this voids the post anyway.
    Assuming you meant to put the image in the first post?

    How serious are you being !_!
    It's an edited post, and I could scream SHROOP SHROOP SHROOP or we could simply treat it as invalid game content, which it is. Unless you want to continue reading into it !_!
    I don't know if this is some "mafia ethics" thing or not but why does beeboy editing his post mean that I can't read the end result, confused on why an edit would mean that the post is all of a sudden nai in any scenario. I am just assuming it's a spelling mistake lol, my post had nothing to do with the fact that beeboy edited his post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I really feel like this is a stretch, it doesn't auto make them scum but it is something to be wary of.
    I never said it auto makes him scum, it was just a possible narrative to explore, more importantly, something to start game talk, also it's not a stretch. People try to emulate their town game as scum constantly to get meta read as town lol.

  32. ISO #82
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    I'll take you up on this, show me at least 3 town games where u claimed scum.

  33. ISO #83
    @ derz I've not played w beeboy but I specced the first day of shounen so I have a rough ideas for his meta
    That being said he died so
    ##Vote Schiavetto
    Lead us she-a-vet-oh

  34. ISO #84
    I don't know how to read litt help
    I like him trying to be proactive and such but him and spiderz reading so much into beeboy claiming first post seems wayyy to much of a reach to me

    I just woke up and typing is hard so it genuinely took me 5 minutes to type that zzz

  35. ISO #85
    Thread Analyst floooood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    215
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    I'll take you up on this, show me at least 3 town games where u claimed scum.
    Lol (Laugh out loud)

  36. ISO #86
    Thread Analyst LittEleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    834
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    I'll take you up on this, show me at least 3 town games where u claimed scum.
    plagiarism much give me my credit instead of stealing my work

  37. ISO #87
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,432
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#5)
    I am the Roko's basilisk of Modified Execution. Gun me or I will shoot you.
    No
    Why not?
    If we do not gun you then you cannot shoot us, your threat is empty
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  38. ISO #88
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,432
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#52)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#51)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    this is provably false through your non turbo town games [non turbo for benefit of the doubt, still lacks stuff] containing a lack of you claiming scum opening into d1, I don't see you ever employing it as town and this is disingenuous
    you're riding off a meta that doesn't exist
    probably wrong post, meant to refer to the "claiming scum is +ev for town"
    i don't think he should believe it because he has no real games outside shounen where he used it and it comes off as a black lie
    How many games have you checked and why would wolf bee bother to lie about it tho?

    Also I don't wanna read schia's posts so I'm gonna gun tenzhii

    ##Vote Tenzhii
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  39. ISO #89
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,432
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Why they $%#! do they only have one i here LOL

    ##Vote tenzhi
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  40. ISO #90
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,432
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    Towny take on this tbh
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  41. ISO #91
    Thread Analyst floooood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    215
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown!
    AKA
    ScorrchingTheaph
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#16)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#5)
    I am the Roko's basilisk of Modified Execution. Gun me or I will shoot you.
    No
    Why not?
    If we do not gun you then you cannot shoot us, your threat is empty
    Who is we? Who is us?
    I am not making a threat; just stating what will happen if I am gunned.

  42. ISO #92
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,432
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#91)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#87)
    Quote Originally Posted by floooood (#77)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#16)
    No
    Why not?
    If we do not gun you then you cannot shoot us, your threat is empty
    Who is we? Who is us?
    I am not making a threat; just stating what will happen if I am gunned.
    The shadows surrounding you and/or the people who don't vote you
    Come wayward souls,
    Who wander through the darkness,
    There is a light for the lost and the meek.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas
    You don't have to do anything except die
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    Look upon my works ye low hanging fruit and despair!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash
    I'm not accusing you of meta

    I'm accusing you of a wolfiest

    The most heinous of crimes

  43. ISO #93
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,513
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum| Eimm | Sufficient Velocity
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    Is this 2hy you get lynched alot?

  44. ISO #94
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,513
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum| Eimm | Sufficient Velocity
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I really feel like this is a stretch, it doesn't auto make them scum but it is something to be wary of.
    turning the chessboard around
    a wolf wouldn't say something stretchy and implicate themself through it

    somewhat meta but it reminds me of turboderz making spur of the moment / instantaneous reads which is more town bc it means he didn't think out his posts
    I dont think that post is devoid of thought, it's some easy to pick up on and latch onto, but it seems much more convincing than his interaction with ptsd last game. I just think it's too easy of a read to make this early in the game.

    #55 Schia is right though, we're putting way too much focus on beeboy, however it is also way to early to discuss who deserves a gun we don't have enough information to build on who might be town or scum.

  45. ISO #95
    Soul Reader Shinichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,513
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Colosseum| Eimm | Sufficient Velocity
    AKA
    Chad
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#84)
    I don't know how to read litt help
    I like him trying to be proactive and such but him and spiderz reading so much into beeboy claiming first post seems wayyy to much of a reach to me

    I just woke up and typing is hard so it genuinely took me 5 minutes to type that zzz
    I get that, it's even worse for me since I barely know litt or spiders in a forum setting, I've also never seen beeboy claim scum at game start before so it's weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#83)
    @ derz I've not played w beeboy but I specced the first day of shounen so I have a rough ideas for his meta
    That being said he died so
    ##Vote Schiavetto
    Lead us she-a-vet-oh
    Your just gonna latch onto him without given anyone else thought?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#28)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#20)
    x doubt
    wdym
    beeboy is beeboy
    Have you played forum mafia with beeboy b4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schiavetto (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#23)
    Assuming you meant to put the image in the first post?

    How serious are you being !_!
    It's an edited post, and I could scream SHROOP SHROOP SHROOP or we could simply treat it as invalid game content, which it is. Unless you want to continue reading into it !_!
    I don't know if this is some "mafia ethics" thing or not but why does beeboy editing his post mean that I can't read the end result, confused on why an edit would mean that the post is all of a sudden nai in any scenario. I am just assuming it's a spelling mistake lol, my post had nothing to do with the fact that beeboy edited his post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I really feel like this is a stretch, it doesn't auto make them scum but it is something to be wary of.
    I never said it auto makes him scum, it was just a possible narrative to explore, more importantly, something to start game talk, also it's not a stretch. People try to emulate their town game as scum constantly to get meta read as town lol.
    I guess that could be the case here but too some its just natural to them, that being said claiming scum in a game like this is weird because there is no normal lynch system.

  46. ISO #96
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    can't psrse this in my head, i thought beeboy's scummeta was not posting
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#45)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    can't psrse this in my head, i thought beeboy's scummeta was not posting
    right i get what this post means now
    This was really forced (even more when you consider he had an unrelated post in-between the 6-minute gap that he spent trying to understand what a relatively simple thought meant). Feels like you are really trying to sell the fact that your posts have Progression

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I claim scum most games ngl.
    It's like the most fun play to do.
    mmm digging time
    Posts like these are posts that are for show, posts that you are putting on display to town. You want town to know how towny you are with these types of posts, and wanting to look towny is incredibly scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#48)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi (#47)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderz (#13)
    Quote Originally Posted by beeboy (#9)
    ##Vote beeboy

    pog i got scum hand me the gun squad
    ok wait lowkey is Beeboy trying to force the same shtick he had in shounen to look town? Esp when we talked a lot about his scum meta
    I really feel like this is a stretch, it doesn't auto make them scum but it is something to be wary of.
    turning the chessboard around
    a wolf wouldn't say something stretchy and implicate themself through it

    somewhat meta but it reminds me of turboderz making spur of the moment / instantaneous reads which is more town bc it means he didn't think out his posts
    Litt instant town-reading me after being consecutively wolfed by me in the past 2 games is super unrealistic. And I'm like 90% sure that he is aware that I am aware of this being part of my town meta and thus can be easily faked by me as scum.

    I'm also pretty sure he has read me as town for this reasoning in a past game, forget which one it is. One *could* say that this is scum litt trying to replicate something he has done as town and pocket me early, which coincides with your follow-up pressure on beeboy who is conveniently the only person that I had made a post on at that time, however, I will only imply it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#64)
    i hate how strawmannable my posts are
    This pinged me really wrongly, esp after the Schia / litt interaction. This is another post that is completely for show. You are basically really subtly saying "My posts are being misinterpreted at the moment". You say this in a way where you can just avoid continuing to engage with Schia w/o explaining why.

    One thing about Schia is that a lot of his play is an intimidation factor because first and foremost he is a good player but it's because of his sharp vocab and the sheer amount of confidence in all of his posts, to a point where most players (regardless of alignment) will look at arguments with Schia as a losing battle, and they honestly create a lot of pressure on the other player, even if Schia isn't even scum-reading them. But the truth of the matter is that it is a lot easier to engage with those posts if you look past the confidence or/and you actually have a point to make.

    Another thing, when scum makes posts they don't have to have a "let's mess with the game" intent to them, which is obvious, but it's important to note that more proactive scum will tend to make posts like these, but less proactive, more specifically in this case games where certain players are a lot more proactive then scum are, will clearly try to float. Scum does this so naturally when there is a lot of town that are hard to argue with. Instead of proactively pushing they instead just try to Poe themself from the proactive townies that are talking a lot and have a lot of influence instead of coming into conflict with them and having a situation where you might look bad. That comes back to why scum will post a lot of these "Display Posts" because they are more concerned about looking townie and contributing instead of the actual point one is making.

    Now if you read the interaction the only time Litt ever really "corrects" Schia is #56, but Schia replies to that explaining how he did not misinterpret anything in #59. Litt then replies to that with #60 which isn't even a reply, Litt is just sneakily changing the subject w/o acknowledging the point that Schia made because that would either involve continuing an argument with Schia, something that you probably want to avoid as scum because that might make you look bad since Schia is so scary!!! Or admitting you are wrong which you "clearly" (?) can't do because that would mean that you would have to drop your pressure on beeboy which you need to pocket Spiderz and bait someone into shooting beeboy!!!! So you chose the deflecting option, which Schia also responded to. You proceeded to not respond after that Lol. (And FTR, I'm not agreeing/disagreeing with Schia's posts rn, and will just not comment on what I think of the actual content of the posts because I don't see a reason to. I will say that they are like icky to an extent but like not enough to where I want to bother making a post about his dismissiveness/him shutting down posts because it's not really out of the realm for town!schia to do, but that has nothing to do with the logic/reasoning behind his posts.)

    I also feel like you think you really caught beeboy with looking at his past games and that it's something that is genuinely scummy (which it is but to like an extent that gets into a messy wifom talk) and you don't want to drop it because like it can create genuine doubt on the slot + it's like following my read which goes heavily with the idea that you are attempting to pocket me + this is another display move where you wanted to show how you are putting so much effort into the game by looking at beeboy's pasts games (Which is why you put so much emphasis on the progression of #46 and #51)

    Now my two main qualms with this post are that I do not think town reacts like this to the issue of their posts being misinterpreted and/or straw manned (well like to strawman someone is technically also to misinterpret someone but that doesn't really matter
    Also I didn't talk about your response to the Chad post even though you are literally straw-manning Chad right after he straw manned me but it was also obviously a post to bait an interesting reaction from Chad which I am actually interested in hence why I am putting this in spoilers, It's not like Chad's gonna read this part anyways.
    ) and the fact that it's probably more convenient for scum to post this anyway.

    I talked about earlier how scum doesn't actually need to get what he's done, he just wants to look townie doing it. Firstly I want to say that Litt is not a lazy player in any regard and I don't think anyone doubts that. If Town!Litt actually thought "Hey my posts are being misinterpreted right now" I highly doubt they think it's a good idea to say "I hate how easy my posts are to strawman" instead of actually addressing said posts that are being misinterpreted or even explaining how he is being misinterpreted or even just a clue to which posts he was talking about OR even just like a $%#!ing real reason as to what caused him to say this (this last point is more important in my second qualm and gets into the root of how this is post is scummy).

    And even giving him the benefit of the doubt, if he genuinely thought that his posts were easily straw manned then why the $%#! not just be more clear and thorough with your explanations so that there is no room for misinterpretation? You are not a stranger to over-explaining motivations/thought processes at all and you do it all the time, and as I said earlier you are not a lazy player so I don't know why instead of that you would decide to $%#! about your posts not being clear as town, that's literally all on you!!! Like another HUGE thing is that if you were thinking that some of your old posts could be easily misinterpreted then WHY the $%#! do you not just go back and QUOTE THE POSTS YOU ARE REFERRING TO and CLARIFY them if you hate it so much.(lolol imagine re-reading your old posts unprompted, I wonder why someone would need to look back at their own posts... [this is a half-joke before anyone starts screaming sPiDeRZ tunNEl])

    This leads me into my second qualm which surprisingly enough, was like the first immediate concern I had reading this line, the fact that this is just more convenient for scum to do. So I already established this pattern of Litt playing on display. I want to note that the reason I can explain this pretty clearly is that I've gone through a lot of playstyles so it's pretty easy to identify and grasp the mindset of scum that's playing this way.

    Basically with this playstyle naturally comes this mindset of trying to often mind-meld with players and also trying to basically be subtle with players in order to feel like players are analyzing you correctly so that when someone reads a post like yours the first thought most people will think is that "Wow active & contributing player Litt hates how easy it is to strawman his posts, I think he is upset that he isn't clearly conveying his thoughts to Schia (as he pointed out), that must be it and he is really showing his genuine feelings here so it surely is town!!!". Now bear with me because I like completely understand that what I just said seems like I am applying how hard I play as scum and unfairly applying that to litt but I assure you that it is literally in the same line of the logic of the simple "playing for display" and to combine that with subtly is really natural for scum to do please just try to think a scenario from scum perspective and just think from scum perspective and you will see what I mean. @Schiavetto I know you know I do this a lot but the only example that I can give to you, on the top of my head is from the summer circuit game we just played where I was purposefully being neutral and saying stuff like I won't talk about this atm or like subtly sticking in a certain direction of questioning (Best example day would be around where we talking about OM Tring Kaif stuff and the discussion that preceded that or me trying to purposefully imply that I caught PTSD's PR soft to you and how I talked to SkyFig bc of it) in certain questionings like subtly put in your face to which you then town read me because of it sticking to my town meta or just like, you get the point. And I also do still see the concern of Litt not being me but I wish I could explain how this is really a lot more natural because it's not something that you fully think about why someone would town read a player for before you do it, it's just a mindset where it intuitively comes to you as like "Yo I can post this to make people critically think about me being town" type of thing which is a lot easier to understand.

    I also probably should have said it before, but if you also read my first response to this post I say

    "You say this in a way where you can just avoid continuing to engage with Schia w/o explaining why."

    And if it's not obvious enough by the previous paragraph Litt did not think "How do I avoid engaging with Schia without explaining why" because scum doesn't ever actually think like that but it's still important to say because it still definitely has this scent of a cop-out in a sense. So like a subtle explanation to why his interaction with Schia happened, this comes back to the intimidation factor that I talked about earlier with Schia and how arguments with him tend to look like losing battles, so this reads as overcompensation in a sense but like in a way that like, this comes back how I think this is trying to be a subtle way to town read it Litt, where you can pretty easily read it as like "Litt thinks that Schia didn't understand his argument and now he is saying that he hates how easily you can strawman his posts" and you try to connect the dots from there. I get this feels like a "stretch" to follow but I think you can get the general idea/concept of what I am saying instead of trying to use the narrative that I am spelling out and you can get what I mean. And I want to reiterate that I first established why it doesn't make sense for town, especially town!litt, to react ike this in order to establish the second point because I wanted to lay out the fact that I have literally thought about the alternatives and explained why they don't really make sense.

    And some of the more straightforward reasons for why this post bleh is again like, it really does feel like overcompensation. Also, the fact that Litt used the buzzword "straw manned" to try and hit a brain receptor or some $%#!. Maybe this is more nitpicky because I know this is one of Litt's favorite words but like you know town can accidentally strawman your argument as much as scum can it literally lies in if they pushed it in good faith, like most alignment indicative things. And Strawman is a buzzword that has that negative connotation to it bruh/ I substituted it for misinterpretation for a reason because that's exactly what you meant and intended it as because you 100% said this because of your interaction with Schia.

    And I know this because of the literal simple fact that, it's just not $%#!ing true?? Like in fact, it's probably harder to strawman your posts than most people in the game because you explain things?? and like *No One* has straw manned you and the closest to that was your interaction with Schia so... lol??? and like I want to re-iterate that Schia obviously did not strawman, or at least from what I saw, at most you were not understanding what Schia was saying or Schia and I are both misunderstanding your post.

    And not only that, who in GODS name reads their old posts and thinks "man... these posts can really easily be straw manned." like WHAT?? Do you actually $%#!ing expect me to $%#!ing believe that you read your posts and your first, completely unprompted response, is that your posts are easy to strawman?? Like what does that even $%#!ing mean dude, what FACTORS make it easy to strongman like HOW the $%#! did you determine your posts were so easy to strawman compared to others especially when no one even $%#!ing straw manned your posts thus far lol???? Like who ACTUALLY $%#!ing naturally thinks this dude. And I know I was Half-Joking before but what even prompted you to re-read your posts to which you came to this nonsense evaluation???

    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzhi (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#68)
    why is your post written basically faction ambiguously, on purpose or not
    Define.
    eye mean your post can be seen as true regardless of your alignment with gunning you
    more so i'm asking you if you prepped it pregame or you just wrote it lol
    it's not a meaningful line of inquiry i just have no clue what to ask you
    Oh and this stupid $%#! thought too, "wHy iS yOur pOSt wrITTen bASsiCaLLy fAcTioN aMbiGUoUsLY"?? Who Thinks This?? Ever??? What Did You Think You Were Doing With This??? Like I'm genuinely confused bro, why the $%#! was this your first thought when you read ten's post?? This just seems like an incredible forced way to try and engage new game discussion, for the literal sake of showing "Hey look at me I'm trying to start game discussion!!" But it's such a stupid way to start game discussion because its such a bad way to get someone into the game since it goes absolutely nowhere and is just a $%#!ing weird thing to say. Like what were you trying to get bro. I know for a fact that every D1 I whenever I try to do stuff to get people engaged with the game I have an idea of how I think their response would be Alignment Indicative like for example, I would try to think how town would respond but like it looks like you are just saying this w/o actually caring about how effective it would be to get Tenzhii engaged with the game because bro this thought is so bad sometimes there are posts that are just worthless to engage with why would you even bother engaging with something if you were gonna go nowhere with it.

    Oh and for clarity's sake the last message I saw was my last post, haven't seen new posts I only know that there are new posts lol (barely tho pls don't kill this game modexe is goated)

    ##Vote MK007

  47. ISO #97
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Also brah if I see one "oMG thaTS SUUUUUUUUCH a strech" or "your reading into it to deep" and then like some dog$%#! follow up, my only response is $%#! you lol, bc those are deadass the most dog$%#! posts ever like if you can't even distinguish what the stretch is in that post and just disregard the rest and classify them all the same then you are the epitome of headass, go read a book bro.

  48. ISO #98
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Oh, and the other clown responses are stuff like "OMG spiderz made this hUUGE push ON LITT and is TUNNELING them" meanwhile it's one post analyzing post, like yea it's long but that's only bc I like to explain stuff, I always see the dumbest takes on something long equaling how much someone scumreads someone and all of sudden I'm tunneling them and my points mean nothing I'm just ranting though I just hate getting the same dumbass responses to long posts.

  49. ISO #99
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#83)
    @ derz I've not played w beeboy but I specced the first day of shounen so I have a rough ideas for his meta
    That being said he died so
    ##Vote Schiavetto
    Lead us she-a-vet-oh
    Ok but then it's stupid to respond "beeboy is beeboy" when my whole point was that beeboy could be trying to intentionally replicate what he did as town last game where one of the main factors of why he was voted was his meta and his meta was talked about a lot. (mind you literally every player in this game was also in that one besides for you and MK)

  50. ISO #100
    Soul Reader Spiderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,728
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenze (#84)
    I don't know how to read litt help
    I like him trying to be proactive and such but him and spiderz reading so much into beeboy claiming first post seems wayyy to much of a reach to me

    I just woke up and typing is hard so it genuinely took me 5 minutes to type that zzz
    Dude, ignoring the fact that in most mafia games the very initial game posts usually are reaches to get the game rolling, it's LITERALLY not even that much of a reach here, I don't know why people are so intent on calling something that was/could be used as a device to generate game content a reach especially when that explicit narrative was mentioned literally only once and all other game content was built of the initial responses to that. Also, Litt is pushing a much more different angle from what I did, I advise you to actually read Litt's posts and not immaturely assume that 2 players pressuring the same player are doing it for the same reason. This is for the most part just gameplay criticisms though, Do Better Toni.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Gallis

The Gallis will not die if they attain a majority of the votes. However, if a majority is reached, ending the day, the Gallis will die if they have a minority vote.