Page 97 of 199 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,850 of 9944

Thread: Season 8, Semifinals 3: Yo ho! A Mafia's life for me (The Mafia Championship)

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #4801
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    17,149
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    oh ok i can post again

  2. ISO #4802
    Wielder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    21,057
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4757)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4750)
    Okay if you haven't played with SuperJack before you might find them having a style uncommon for MU, similar to Ace's. Just know that before you stop town reading them.

    And Justin is still cleared due to how real his anger with Holy was. He literally was mad at the whole game due to the Bucket and then Holy tunnel just made it worse. That was not faked.

    @Holyflare
    so? wolves have emotions too. It doesn't even need to be fake
    I don't buy it. But you're free to throw the game when I'm dead I guess
    ok i think sj is a villager but this is kinda unnecessary tbh.
    sorry xD I'm just confident on my read and Esooa doesn't use actual arguments to tell me why I'm wrong on TRing the slot.

  3. ISO #4803
    GOAT Tier The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    11,369
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4799)
    this is what happens when you give people pronouns
    liberal agenda smh smh smh

  4. ISO #4804
    Wants It More Holyflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,265
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Gender
    I am he/him, the forum never let me forget.

  5. ISO #4805
    GOAT Tier c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    11,611
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour

  6. ISO #4806
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,932
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4802)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4757)
    so? wolves have emotions too. It doesn't even need to be fake
    I don't buy it. But you're free to throw the game when I'm dead I guess
    ok i think sj is a villager but this is kinda unnecessary tbh.
    sorry xD I'm just confident on my read and Esooa doesn't use actual arguments to tell me why I'm wrong on TRing the slot.
    well I still town read them tbh

    just not clearing them

  7. ISO #4807
    あんた ばか Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    13,950
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    i'm about to make makaze's pronouns was/were

  8. ISO #4808
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    6,648
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4795)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4779)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4773)
    as kind of a baseline of where i'm at right now, i still think orange is playing this phase exactly like he would need to play it as a wolf, regardless of who his partners are

    i see the reasons to scumread c4 and would not be surprised at all if he flipped red, but i also have more reasons to townread him than i do orange

    i'm not suuuuuuuper interested in wagons outside of those 2? i still think sunfan is a villager, and i recognize that concern is being voiced about JPIC but that's not something i super want to entertain without another flip. i think ejji's play here has been... odd, but it might be a villagery sort of odd? unsure
    I strongly disagree that as scum I need to specifically fight c4 over you/Holy but aight

    Wanna get on the right side of those 2?
    i think it was clear after other people's reactions to my posting last night that you probably weren't gonna get the traction you needed if you continued to push me

    and i think you were able to a lot more feasibly "flip the chessboard" and pivot onto c4 than you were to jump on holy. think it would have looked bad for you to hop from one counterwagon to another, and think this is something w!you is definitely cognizant of
    prolly would have

    1. just tdomed him like justin wanted

    2. barring that, literally ever shaded him

    3. not townread him super strongly on my way to another cw for a fallback plan

  9. ISO #4809
    Wielder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    21,057
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    that pronouns bug sure was meme-worthy, I hope spec chat got affected as well

  10. ISO #4810
    Soul Reader Necrominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Sligo, Ireland
    Posts
    3,294
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Boards.ie
    AKA
    Necro
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    What the hell was that!



  11. ISO #4811
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    17,149
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.

  12. ISO #4812
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    252,163
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 8, Semifinals 3: Yo ho! A Mafia's life for me (The Mafia Championship) Day 2 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 c4e5g3d5 Necrominus (71), vanity. (188), Pilica (60), Wisdom (192), Holyflare (154)
    4 orangeandblack5 Ampharos (141), Secondhand Revenant (158), c4e5g3d5 (131), Justplayingitcool (113)
    2 The Sun Fan Esooa (181), ejjinami (118)
    1 Holyflare SuperJack (160)
    1 Ampharos The Sun Fan (180)
    1 Justplayingitcool orangeandblack5 (217)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to reach majority.

    Day 2 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Saturday, September 4th, 2021. There are 1630792860000 remaining.

  13. ISO #4813
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,342
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4802)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4757)
    so? wolves have emotions too. It doesn't even need to be fake
    I don't buy it. But you're free to throw the game when I'm dead I guess
    ok i think sj is a villager but this is kinda unnecessary tbh.
    sorry xD I'm just confident on my read and Esooa doesn't use actual arguments to tell me why I'm wrong on TRing the slot.
    I mean, I said it a bit more elaborately on why idt that anger had to be AI, they were things wolf!Justin can be mad about too + me aggravating him

    Still think tho his stuff wrt Levi d2 felt real and talk of how Levi advanced the game and emotion behind it lined up a lot with his view of who the wolves were

  14. ISO #4814
    Wants It More Pilica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,319
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin, Russia/Prussia
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#4756)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4744)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#4693)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#4686)
    May you elaborate on the specific situation? Just so to know if you'd bus a partner this game or nah~
    I already said I wouldn't
    up to you to believe me or not

    busing is 99.9999% of the time explicitly bad in small-to-mid sized games and I have had this stance for close to 10 years now
    Boo was hoping to get some more info about that redacted specific scenario you mentioned. As you said there'd be a case where you would bus.

    But well I ain't a fan of bussing myself, even if people told me to do it more. Already played with some hyper bussers lol XD The hardest I was bussed was when I was still in my catchup and my last buddy hammered me to go deep. (Hi Marl I know you're reading this, would wolf with you again XD)

    I'd mostly have to see the scenario to know, but the best possible answer I can give to this is if someone else asked me to do it, and I thought it wasn't a horrible idea because of something like they were always in the POE, slot was dirty for some reason, something like that

    I'm a very firm believer that close to any slot can be saved barring mech info, and that village is back enough to even sometimes let the mech info get away from them

    to make this more productive, what about you, though?
    bussing good or bussing bad
    no "it depends" allowed
    Gotcha ^^

    Well I'm kind of a powerwolf player. My life expectance is like around d3 normally so I don't really bus. The only reason I'd do it would be to go deep. Kind of if they're a dead weight on the team as well. For example we have a wolf who by merely existing is just giving away more and more so I rather shred them and bus them myself than risking them to put the team at a worse spot. Very specific, I know but that's a situation where I already bussed XD But in general: Bussing bad. Distancing, yes. Bussing? No. Or like only voting them when they aren't in danger of dying.

  15. ISO #4815
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    6,648
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4788)
    I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong on c4 when you guys inevitably kill him
    you are or we're completely $%#!ed

  16. ISO #4816
    GOAT Tier c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    11,611
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    This EoD has been me trying to keep up writing down all the things I never want to be read on again

  17. ISO #4817
    Wielder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    21,057
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4807)
    i'm about to make makaze's pronouns was/were
    LAUGH TELL

    TOWN CLEARED

    (Don't care that this basically applies to 5+ people this game)
    (I do, but thanks for making this game entertaining everyone )

  18. ISO #4818
    Soul Reader Justplayingitcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    South London & Proud
    Posts
    4,026
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Neoseeker
    Gender
    god i wish i was a pr, this game would be so much more fun

  19. ISO #4819
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    17,149
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4788)
    I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong on c4 when you guys inevitably kill him
    you are or we're completely $%#!ed
    no we're not. the game isn't unsolveable if you and c4 are both villagers. i just don't want people giving up if it turns out we're wrong.

  20. ISO #4820
    Wielder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    21,057
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    I guess that could explain why you sound like a balloon without air

    Go energize, and get hydrated! Then legacy if you're still a wagon when you come back!

  21. ISO #4821
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    6,648
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4792)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4786)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4778)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4761)
    your last statement on me before that one, which is "his bucket thing was NAI" and not a real stance, was literally "I think he's probably a miss"

    that's a $%#!ing townread
    wtf?

    relink that post because i do not see that statement in any of the posts you've linked
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#3421)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinrs2 (#3415)
    I want to avoid a situation like yesterday where everyone hates the wagons and there's a sense of helplessness.

    Does anyone strongly object to both the orange and holy wagons? Like if you like only one that's fine, I'm saying does anyone hate both? Besides orange and holy :P

    If not I honestly want to push this
    Don't really want a Holy wagon.

    Not against an orange wagon, just a little unconvinced that it's a hit atm
    that is unequivocally a townread

    it ain't strong

    but it exists

    the rest of your posts are similarly weak and like the fact the best you can talk about wrt my slot is my literal first post of the game mid-D2 is weak as $%#! either way
    I also said i wasn't against the wagon which you've conveniently ignored. I just wasn't completely convinced at that point in time.
    I literally quoted the whole post my guy

    there's no convenience here

    I said I was pretty sure you had done X

    you asked for quotes

    I provided quotes that showed you had indeed done X

    the fact I also pointed out it was more like x than X doesn't suddenly mean I provided Y

  22. ISO #4822
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,932
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I'm a PR. it's called esooa

  23. ISO #4823
    GOAT Tier c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    11,611
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4811)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.
    Like this one

    If exploding at EoD is mandatory then who the $%#! is mafia's target audience

    I'm hard pushing my reads and that should be enough

  24. ISO #4824
    GOAT Tier The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    11,369
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4818)
    god i wish i was a pr, this game would be so much more fun
    i have finally found a villagery JPIC post
    i bet the PRs will tell you that its not a field of roses on their side though

  25. ISO #4825
    あんた ばか Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    13,950
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4795)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4779)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4773)
    as kind of a baseline of where i'm at right now, i still think orange is playing this phase exactly like he would need to play it as a wolf, regardless of who his partners are

    i see the reasons to scumread c4 and would not be surprised at all if he flipped red, but i also have more reasons to townread him than i do orange

    i'm not suuuuuuuper interested in wagons outside of those 2? i still think sunfan is a villager, and i recognize that concern is being voiced about JPIC but that's not something i super want to entertain without another flip. i think ejji's play here has been... odd, but it might be a villagery sort of odd? unsure
    I strongly disagree that as scum I need to specifically fight c4 over you/Holy but aight

    Wanna get on the right side of those 2?
    i think it was clear after other people's reactions to my posting last night that you probably weren't gonna get the traction you needed if you continued to push me

    and i think you were able to a lot more feasibly "flip the chessboard" and pivot onto c4 than you were to jump on holy. think it would have looked bad for you to hop from one counterwagon to another, and think this is something w!you is definitely cognizant of
    prolly would have

    1. just tdomed him like justin wanted

    2. barring that, literally ever shaded him

    3. not townread him super strongly on my way to another cw for a fallback plan
    do you not agree that this c4 wagon was pretty blatantly bubbling under the surface the entire day?

    i am 0% surprised that he's got the most votes rn

  26. ISO #4826
    Wants It More Pilica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,319
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin, Russia/Prussia
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4764)
    orange is reminding me of wolf lukundo kinda lol
    Maybe that's the reason why I've gotta think about Lukundo a lot XD

    Also the comment on Orange's read list about me being terrified about me if c4/Eiji would flip v reminded me a lot of Kundos paranoia from the game I posted when I was comparing my games for Wisdom.

  27. ISO #4827
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,342
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4819)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4788)
    I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong on c4 when you guys inevitably kill him
    you are or we're completely $%#!ed
    no we're not. the game isn't unsolveable if you and c4 are both villagers. i just don't want people giving up if it turns out we're wrong.
    I mean I'll probably be at the same place still but should use the time to consider further implications ig

  28. ISO #4828
    Wants It More Holyflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,265
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4823)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4811)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.
    Like this one

    If exploding at EoD is mandatory then who the $%#! is mafia's target audience

    I'm hard pushing my reads and that should be enough
    Can you give me a brief sentence on each?

  29. ISO #4829
    Soul Reader Justplayingitcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    South London & Proud
    Posts
    4,026
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Neoseeker
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4792)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4786)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4778)
    wtf?

    relink that post because i do not see that statement in any of the posts you've linked
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#3421)
    Don't really want a Holy wagon.

    Not against an orange wagon, just a little unconvinced that it's a hit atm
    that is unequivocally a townread

    it ain't strong

    but it exists

    the rest of your posts are similarly weak and like the fact the best you can talk about wrt my slot is my literal first post of the game mid-D2 is weak as $%#! either way
    I also said i wasn't against the wagon which you've conveniently ignored. I just wasn't completely convinced at that point in time.
    I literally quoted the whole post my guy

    there's no convenience here

    I said I was pretty sure you had done X

    you asked for quotes

    I provided quotes that showed you had indeed done X

    the fact I also pointed out it was more like x than X doesn't suddenly mean I provided Y
    lol

    so you're just going to strip out part of a sentence without the context then?

  30. ISO #4830
    Soul Reader SuperJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,381
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    SC2Mafia
    AKA
    SuperJack
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Ampharos


    c4e5g3d5


    ejjinami


    Esooa


    Holyflare


    Justplayingitcool


    Necrominus


    orangeandblack5


    Pilica


    Secondhand Revenant


    The Sun Fan


    vanity.


    Wisdom

  31. ISO #4831
    GOAT Tier The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    11,369
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4822)
    I'm a PR. it's called esooa
    what's your night action?

  32. ISO #4832
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    6,648
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4819)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4788)
    I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong on c4 when you guys inevitably kill him
    you are or we're completely $%#!ed
    no we're not. the game isn't unsolveable if you and c4 are both villagers. i just don't want people giving up if it turns out we're wrong.
    It's not unsolveable and JPIC is probably still the next kill in that world and probably flips red

    but I have no idea where to go next atm

    probably like

    amy/pilica?

    sunfan/shr both prob not it in that case

    this would be the world where I start questioning esooa a lot

  33. ISO #4833
    GOAT Tier c4e5g3d5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    11,611
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#4828)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4823)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4811)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.
    Like this one

    If exploding at EoD is mandatory then who the $%#! is mafia's target audience

    I'm hard pushing my reads and that should be enough
    Can you give me a brief sentence on each?
    Wtf are you asking for here

  34. ISO #4834
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,342
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack (#4830)
    Ampharos


    c4e5g3d5


    ejjinami


    Esooa


    Holyflare


    Justplayingitcool


    Necrominus


    orangeandblack5


    Pilica


    Secondhand Revenant


    The Sun Fan


    vanity.


    Wisdom
    I'm gonna make an alt called 2ndhand Revenant just to make it higher on alphabetical lists

  35. ISO #4835
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,932
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#4831)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esooa (#4822)
    I'm a PR. it's called esooa
    what's your night action?
    Cop check with 60% accuracy

  36. ISO #4836
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    17,149
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4823)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4811)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.
    Like this one

    If exploding at EoD is mandatory then who the $%#! is mafia's target audience

    I'm hard pushing my reads and that should be enough
    that's fine but it's just. not really enough right now, at least for me personally. i'm not tunneling at all. i'm trying to consider all possible perspectives atm.

    well except for esooa w because esooa pocketed me

  37. ISO #4837
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    6,648
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4829)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4821)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#4792)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4786)
    Don't really want a Holy wagon.

    Not against an orange wagon, just a little unconvinced that it's a hit atm

    that is unequivocally a townread

    it ain't strong

    but it exists

    the rest of your posts are similarly weak and like the fact the best you can talk about wrt my slot is my literal first post of the game mid-D2 is weak as $%#! either way
    I also said i wasn't against the wagon which you've conveniently ignored. I just wasn't completely convinced at that point in time.
    I literally quoted the whole post my guy

    there's no convenience here

    I said I was pretty sure you had done X

    you asked for quotes

    I provided quotes that showed you had indeed done X

    the fact I also pointed out it was more like x than X doesn't suddenly mean I provided Y
    lol

    so you're just going to strip out part of a sentence without the context then?
    I don't understand your accusation here

    I didn't strip out anything, I quoted the entire post

  38. ISO #4838
    GOAT Tier The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    11,369
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4825)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4795)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4779)
    I strongly disagree that as scum I need to specifically fight c4 over you/Holy but aight

    Wanna get on the right side of those 2?
    i think it was clear after other people's reactions to my posting last night that you probably weren't gonna get the traction you needed if you continued to push me

    and i think you were able to a lot more feasibly "flip the chessboard" and pivot onto c4 than you were to jump on holy. think it would have looked bad for you to hop from one counterwagon to another, and think this is something w!you is definitely cognizant of
    prolly would have

    1. just tdomed him like justin wanted

    2. barring that, literally ever shaded him

    3. not townread him super strongly on my way to another cw for a fallback plan
    do you not agree that this c4 wagon was pretty blatantly bubbling under the surface the entire day?

    i am 0% surprised that he's got the most votes rn
    I kinda think orange and holyflare were bubbling more?
    hopefully not too criminal to think

  39. ISO #4839
    Wants It More Holyflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,265
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Gender
    If you are currently not on C4 or Orange wagons, please give me a few sentences of why you aren't and what exactly you're doing at this EoD to change our minds.

  40. ISO #4840
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,932
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4832)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4819)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4788)
    I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong on c4 when you guys inevitably kill him
    you are or we're completely $%#!ed
    no we're not. the game isn't unsolveable if you and c4 are both villagers. i just don't want people giving up if it turns out we're wrong.
    It's not unsolveable and JPIC is probably still the next kill in that world and probably flips red

    but I have no idea where to go next atm

    probably like

    amy/pilica?

    sunfan/shr both prob not it in that case

    this would be the world where I start questioning esooa a lot
    fake

  41. ISO #4841
    Most Likely Asleep Secondhand Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Beyond the Wall of Severance
    Posts
    45,342
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4832)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4819)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4815)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4788)
    I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong on c4 when you guys inevitably kill him
    you are or we're completely $%#!ed
    no we're not. the game isn't unsolveable if you and c4 are both villagers. i just don't want people giving up if it turns out we're wrong.
    It's not unsolveable and JPIC is probably still the next kill in that world and probably flips red

    but I have no idea where to go next atm

    probably like

    amy/pilica?

    sunfan/shr both prob not it in that case

    this would be the world where I start questioning esooa a lot
    Atm you only have two wolves in mind yeah?

  42. ISO #4842
    GOAT Tier The Sun Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, GA
    Posts
    11,369
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#4839)
    If you are currently not on C4 or Orange wagons, please give me a few sentences of why you aren't and what exactly you're doing at this EoD to change our minds.
    because c4 has 5 votes and if he gets 3 more he goes over

    i'd like to talk about orange and a few other things before that happens

  43. ISO #4843
    GOAT Tier Esooa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,932
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    CFC
    AKA
    Kirsten
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4836)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4823)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4811)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4805)
    I haven't eaten lunch and don't know if I can make it through the next hour
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.
    Like this one

    If exploding at EoD is mandatory then who the $%#! is mafia's target audience

    I'm hard pushing my reads and that should be enough
    that's fine but it's just. not really enough right now, at least for me personally. i'm not tunneling at all. i'm trying to consider all possible perspectives atm.

    well except for esooa w because esooa pocketed me

  44. ISO #4844
    Wielder of the Triforce Wisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    21,057
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Thing is

    if C4 and JPIC are wolves
    who's the last one
    is it still Orange?

    Who hear thinks Orange is wolf but NOT c4?

  45. ISO #4845
    Wants It More Holyflare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,265
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4833)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#4828)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#4823)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#4811)
    eat please.

    and if you're a villager please show more fire.
    Like this one

    If exploding at EoD is mandatory then who the $%#! is mafia's target audience

    I'm hard pushing my reads and that should be enough
    Can you give me a brief sentence on each?
    Wtf are you asking for here
    Your top 3 mafia reads and maybe a sentence on two on each to explain why they're mafia. Sorry if you've posted them before, I've missed them or they're all spread out. Would just like a nice collated one to see.

  46. ISO #4846
    Wants It More orangeandblack5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    University of Michigan
    Posts
    6,648
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4825)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4808)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4795)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#4779)
    I strongly disagree that as scum I need to specifically fight c4 over you/Holy but aight

    Wanna get on the right side of those 2?
    i think it was clear after other people's reactions to my posting last night that you probably weren't gonna get the traction you needed if you continued to push me

    and i think you were able to a lot more feasibly "flip the chessboard" and pivot onto c4 than you were to jump on holy. think it would have looked bad for you to hop from one counterwagon to another, and think this is something w!you is definitely cognizant of
    prolly would have

    1. just tdomed him like justin wanted

    2. barring that, literally ever shaded him

    3. not townread him super strongly on my way to another cw for a fallback plan
    do you not agree that this c4 wagon was pretty blatantly bubbling under the surface the entire day?

    i am 0% surprised that he's got the most votes rn
    I don't agree, no, from my point of view basically the entire day looked like it was heading towards me and Holy until I started generating alternatives

    It probably doesn't help that I started townreading c4 midday and so didn't want that until I realized I was being pushed into a situation I hated

  47. ISO #4847
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    17,149
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#4842)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#4839)
    If you are currently not on C4 or Orange wagons, please give me a few sentences of why you aren't and what exactly you're doing at this EoD to change our minds.
    because c4 has 5 votes and if he gets 3 more he goes over

    i'd like to talk about orange and a few other things before that happens
    well yes this is the obvious answer. not everyone should be voting rn.

  48. ISO #4848
    Soul Reader SuperJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,381
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    SC2Mafia
    AKA
    SuperJack
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#4839)
    If you are currently not on C4 or Orange wagons, please give me a few sentences of why you aren't and what exactly you're doing at this EoD to change our minds.
    Mostly, a Billion things going on, a billion things to do and I dont know what to prioratize

  49. ISO #4849
    Wants It More Pilica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,319
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin, Russia/Prussia
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant (#4791)
    Help whenever I go to the current page I get spammed with pronouns
    Glad it's not just me tbh, 'do you like the color of pronouns'? Clicking through it feels like that tumblr post that never ends with the sky

  50. ISO #4850
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    17,149
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom (#4844)
    Thing is

    if C4 and JPIC are wolves
    who's the last one
    is it still Orange?

    Who hear thinks Orange is wolf but NOT c4?
    i don't really think c4/jpic/ob5 is a world?

Page 97 of 199 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Secretary

The Secretary may once per game choose to jumble up the police report files, causing all Cop abilities performed by players of the opposite alignment to the Secretary to be ineffective for that night.