idk how to vote but yeah TOWN READ THAT CAPe

2. ISO #102
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    idk how to vote but yeah TOWN READ THAT CAPe
    easier way of doing it is instead of formatting the v's you can just click the little selection with a ballot and a checkmark and click their name ezpz

3. ISO #103
    hey making sure, we can talk about champs games that have ended right

4. ISO #104
    Town
    Grandpa?
    RC???
    Cape90???
    Hockey???
    Pretender???

Null 
Cyclone
    Nate

Scum
    Dino???
    Cow???
    Koba??

Going to go to sleep soon so just making a summary of what my instincts are before bed.

I had a second where I thought maybe there can be a difference in alignment between RC and hockey, maybe if hockey is townie RC's town equity drops and if he is scummy RC's town equity rises. Was just a gut feeling not much reasoning behind it. Just a little thought.

I'm just going to drop Cow into scummy because he made a few posts implying he was kind of here to look at things for a bit but never really said anything substantial.

Gonna drop Koba into scummy for basically no reason. Just not gotten a town vibe from them yet.

I also realize I'm not actually voting Dino but RVS is dumb anyway so I'll just hold the vote for now.

Part of me wanted to TR pretender for telling someone on page 1 last time hockey omgus'd them d1 hockey was scum. I'll just put them up there for now. Who cares.

I'm probably town reading at least one mafia right now.

Cyclone plays super confident as a mafia so will leave him as null for a while probably. I liked his enthusiasm though, just TRing Cyclone gets you burned.

I don't have a good way to read Nate really so leaving him Null.

5. ISO #105
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm convinced bruhmoments is just my personal hypeman because ever since my first game with this man he has raised my ego to the moon

6. ISO #106
    Last thought before sleep: my initial Dino sus feels really weak and I get the feeling I was wrong about it.

7. ISO #107
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#90)
    Side Note: I will likely be completely ignoring GrandpaMo until we have passed at least halfway through d1. By then the shenanigans should MOSTLY be over so I don't have to try to read through them. Anything before that is pointless.
    there's no way that stuff is unreadable cyclone, you should 'rng' a 'random' vote and signify that 'the RNG gods want me to pay full attention to grandpa to solve them as quickly as possible'

8. ISO #108
    Quote Originally Posted by six pomegranate seeds (#104)
    I'm just going to drop Cow into scummy because he made a few posts implying he was kind of here to look at things for a bit but never really said anything substantial.
    busy making a wallpost on somebody

9. ISO #109
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by cowsloveSushirolls (#107)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#90)
    Side Note: I will likely be completely ignoring GrandpaMo until we have passed at least halfway through d1. By then the shenanigans should MOSTLY be over so I don't have to try to read through them. Anything before that is pointless.
    there's no way that stuff is unreadable cyclone, you should 'rng' a 'random' vote and signify that 'the RNG gods want me to pay full attention to grandpa to solve them as quickly as possible'
    It's not unreadable.

It's just a waste of my $%#!ing time.

10. ISO #110
    Community
    Mafia.gg and Mafia42
    AKA
    Scotland, Capritropical, Flouri
    Quote Originally Posted by six pomegranate seeds (#106)
    Last thought before sleep: my initial Dino sus feels really weak and I get the feeling I was wrong about it.
    dont knock it til you try it or however they say it

11. ISO #111
    Community
    Mafia.gg and Mafia42
    AKA
    ew that sodns stupid can i please delete that

12. ISO #112
    Community
    Mafia.gg and Mafia42
    AKA
    SOUNDS

13. ISO #113
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Scotland is someone that you can mostly toneread because a lot of their posts are filler that are still involved within the game but don't hold any actual reads they have, its just responses. It's a weird playstyle but it's something that they change up as mafia imo, they sound incredibly forced but as town they don't seem to care how it sounds and roll with whatever their mind is thinking.

So yeah, at the moment I'm marking Scotland town off of meta and tone.

14. ISO #114
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    ew that sodns stupid can i please delete that
    I believe deleting posts is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#113)
    Scotland is someone that you can mostly toneread because a lot of their posts are filler that are still involved within the game but don't hold any actual reads they have, its just responses. It's a weird playstyle but it's something that they change up as mafia imo, they sound incredibly forced but as town they don't seem to care how it sounds and roll with whatever their mind is thinking.

I would not call that alignment indicative knowing how Scotland plays

15. ISO #115
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I have seen Scotland play town.

At the moment, they are a townlean for me.

I explained that through meta and tone, which are relatively weak reasons for other players to be read, are stronger reasons for Scotland because of the way they play and how its somewhat random at times.

At the moment, I like their tone. I believe I can identify their meta and its only page 3 so it only gets more obvious from here.

16. ISO #116
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan (#91)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan (#73)
    Nate is pocketing me sadge
    Call me Ben Roethlisberger, I never leave the pocket.
    wait i just saw this, kek i must policy vote all steelers fans

##Vote MeteorNate
    I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not a particularly grand Steelers fan. Just a small-time football fan with access to google.com.

Might I ask what team you're a fan of, then, since you seem spirited on the issue?

17. ISO #117
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by six pomegranate seeds (#77)
    ##Vote Dino

If that guy is Scotland maybe this is weak read but I didn't really like his first two posts whining about the sign up page and then censors. I’ll just put this here to get started.

Dino is indeed Scotland afaik.

Grandpa sounded town early for bragging about how good he is at this format. Doesn’t seem like a way scum would enter d1. Him first asking hockey if he rolled town then giving an early TR to hockey and suggesting he has a tell seemed townie too.

RadiantCowbells first post being as SR on page one then voting 6 minutes later seems kinda townie. Hockey’s post indicates RC is a good mafia though so I’ll keep this as light read.

Cape90 - “Nah actually you are fine. I mistook you for cyclone for a second there” I think that actually is kinda townie voting him and then unvoting 2 minutes later when he realizes he was voting the wrong person. Implies he had a genuine motive and I think frame 1 voting cyclone could be a little townie lol.

I can see this being a + for Cape.

Town
    Grandpa?
    RC???
    Cape90???

Null 

Nate
    Cow
    Hockey
    Koba
    Pretender

Scum
    Dino???
    Please tell me there is a like hotkey or something for colored text that I cannot find. I'm doing it manually atm. God bless preview post.
    Nate.

Toolbar where that capital "A" is

You can select font color there
    ELMORISE

18. ISO #118
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#100)
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyfan (#73)
    Nate is pocketing me sadge

##Vote MeteorNate
    I don't know if its worse that he's a Steelers fan or the fact that out of all the quarterbacks he coulda chosen, he chose Ben.

I'm not even gonna get into why Ben shouldn't even be in the league but this is policy worthy who the $%#! thinks of a pocket QB and instead of Tom Brady or Drew Brees you go "ah yes B E N R O E T H L I S B E R G E R
    Google + it fit b/c of knowledge that Ben is older than dirt basically. Also not a Steelers fan. Same question as to Hockey, what team would you be fond of, then?

19. ISO #119
    Community
    Mafia.gg and Mafia42
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#114)
    ALRIGHT BUSTER IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU MESSING AROUND TRYING TO PROVE IM SCUM!1!!

##Vote Cape90

20. ISO #120
    is this going to be a complete subversion of last game where instead of cape vs hockey arguing abt scot's alignment based on meta it's the opposite
    including both of your alignments..........

i'm not going to include myself in there since it should be easy enough to sheep cyclone on this but after making several wallposts about the european country and consuming their content i've not felt the Same Vibe quite yet

21. ISO #121
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#113)

Do you believe that Scotland has developed enough so far that you can make a read (with at least some confidence) on this atm?

22. ISO #122
    Timezone
    (By developed, I mean like that he's spoken enough for you to make a read on him this game)

23. ISO #123
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#118)

##Vote MeteorNate
    I don't know if its worse that he's a Steelers fan or the fact that out of all the quarterbacks he coulda chosen, he chose Ben.

I'm not even gonna get into why Ben shouldn't even be in the league but this is policy worthy who the $%#! thinks of a pocket QB and instead of Tom Brady or Drew Brees you go "ah yes B E N R O E T H L I S B E R G E R
    Google + it fit b/c of knowledge that Ben is older than dirt basically. Also not a Steelers fan. Same question as to Hockey, what team would you be fond of, then?
    New Orleans native baby. Saints are my ride or die.

Sadly it's been nothing but playoff heartbreak and bracing myself for the years to come.

24. ISO #124
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#122)
    (By developed, I mean like that he's spoken enough for you to make a read on him this game)
    It's early, but at the moment, I read them town. That is definitely subject to change but I think the #1 thing I can do is find reads ASAP on likely d1 votes.

Likely d1 votes are people that just based off this playerlist and the way everyone has played in the past have the highest chance of dying regardless of role/behavior:

Scotland, Pretender, Thought, Grandpa.

Statistics say one of these is likely mafia, and if there isn't, I just removed 4 easy MLs and can now fight against scum that much better.

If 1+ is mafia, then bingo.

25. ISO #125
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by cowsloveSushirolls (#120)
    is this going to be a complete subversion of last game where instead of cape vs hockey arguing abt scot's alignment based on meta it's the opposite
    including both of your alignments..........

i'm not going to include myself in there since it should be easy enough to sheep cyclone on this but after making several wallposts about the european country and consuming their content i've not felt the Same Vibe quite yet
    I do not think Scotland is playing scummy lets get that out of the way.

I know Scotland is good with getting townreads based on tone.

I just don't know if I have seen anything that I would consider really towny from him yet like I did with the game where they were town.

Seems like a lot of aggression/joking around so far but I think the alignment will become obvious as the game goes on.

26. ISO #126
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#123)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#118)

##Vote MeteorNate

New Orleans native baby. Saints are my ride or die.

Sadly it's been nothing but playoff heartbreak and bracing myself for the years to come.
    A tragic life indeed. I'm from Indiana, so following the Colts has sadly been a demoralizing tale of decay and destruction for the last half decade or so.

27. ISO #127
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#124)
    [redacted, and will address in more detail momentarily]

Likely d1 votes are people that just based off this playerlist and the way everyone has played in the past have the highest chance of dying regardless of role/behavior:

Statistics say one of these is likely mafia, and if there isn't, I just removed 4 easy MLs and can now fight against scum that much better.

Are you suggesting that it is a good thing to vote from this pool or a bad one? "Removing easy MLs" sounds like it's a bad pool, but suggesting one is mafia, and "bingo" if more than one is, suggests that you think it is a good starting pool.

28. ISO #128
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#127)
    [redacted, and will address in more detail momentarily]

Are you suggesting that it is a good thing to vote from this pool or a bad one? "Removing easy MLs" sounds like it's a bad pool, but suggesting one is mafia, and "bingo" if more than one is, suggests that you think it is a good starting pool.
    I should probably rephrase.

The game is going to end up centering around these people d1, especially in a vote pool.

When the time comes around, I need to have good enough reads on these people to where I can either push the wagon along and support it or fight it.

If I scumread said person than I can roll with the wagon but I like to take out potential deepwolves ASAP rather than people who get heavy attention.

If I townread them than I can defend and pivot and probably get some massive interaction bonus from the whole thing.

29. ISO #129
    Timezone
    It's early, but at the moment, I read them town. That is definitely subject to change but I think the #1 thing I can do is find reads ASAP on likely d1 votes.
    Sorry to say I'll likely have to dock you for this. I'm concerned that you brought out your meta read on Scotland in detail very early on, before you have a confident read on Scotland.

This is concerning for 2 reasons:

1. You have prevented yourself, or at least mitigated the purity of, later reading Scotland based on that meta. Now, since you have put out very clearly what your meta expectations are for Scotland, he is able to simply read your posts and attempt to adhere to your beliefs as to his meta. If you're a blue sorting Scotland, this is an important info advantage to maintain, so why throw it out there in detail so easily?

2. Stating this meta read so early is more subject to building cred (scum) than sorting players. If Scotland falls into one of your previously stated categories (particularly the town category), you can later point to his consistency with your meta read of him in order to build others' confidence in you if your read is at least mostly accurate (Town Scotland has no motive to evade your meta read of him, so if it is at least mostly accurate, you can point to any consistencies to build cred. No meta read has to 100% fit the bill to be credited for relative accuracy.)

30. ISO #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#125)
    I do not think Scotland is playing scummy lets get that out of the way.

I know Scotland is good with getting townreads based on tone.

I just don't know if I have seen anything that I would consider really towny from him yet like I did with the game where they were town.

Seems like a lot of aggression/joking around so far but I think the alignment will become obvious as the game goes on.
    think we're on the same page in terms of what we think abt scotland then
    which may or may not be a good thing
    GtH, scot is town
    i see stuff like
    Quote Originally Posted by dino (#83)
    e90 - “Nah actually you are fine. I mistook you for cyclone for a second there” I think that actually is kinda townie voting him and then unvoting 2 minutes later when he realizes he was voting the wrong person. Implies he had a genuine motive and I think frame 1 voting cyclone could be a little townie lol.
    DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS!!!1! cape is actual scum using ate to get his way DONT LET HIM FOOL YOU
    and while it's not something i expect from explicitly town!scotland i enjoy posts like this in general. this and the post after it, while jokey, show a passive "i gotta work towards a town win condition" and i don't think that message overstays its welcome, if that makes any sense. if i understand it correctly it's also a jab at auryxx from the last game we all played together, which is always good

31. ISO #131
    Timezone
    Community
    Ronin
    the game can center around voting whoever we want

32. ISO #132
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#129)
    Sorry to say I'll likely have to dock you for this. I'm concerned that you brought out your meta read on Scotland in detail very early on, before you have a confident read on Scotland.

1. You have prevented yourself, or at least mitigated the purity of, later reading Scotland based on that meta. Now, since you have put out very clearly what your meta expectations are for Scotland, he is able to simply read your posts and attempt to adhere to your beliefs as to his meta. If you're a blue sorting Scotland, this is an important info advantage to maintain, so why throw it out there in detail so easily?

2. Stating this meta read so early is more subject to building cred (scum) than sorting players. If Scotland falls into one of your previously stated categories (particularly the town category), you can later point to his consistency with your meta read of him in order to build others' confidence in you if your read is at least mostly accurate (Town Scotland has no motive to evade your meta read of him, so if it is at least mostly accurate, you can point to any consistencies to build cred. No meta read has to 100% fit the bill to be credited for relative accuracy.)
    Interesting take. Unfortunately I disagree, but I do also hold bias in this manner.

I disagree that I can take back my meta read on Scotland and flip it. Tone reads are incredibly subjective and I believe that they are not good cases to be making to OTHERS for why someone is aligned the way they are, but it is rather a personal thought/belief.

I also disagree that Scotland can just.... change. You cannot stop yourself from sounding forced if you are indeed forced. If Scotland is sounding towny d1 off of tone I will not vote them or want them to be voted, because that is a bad d1 vote IMO. It could easily be a vote later on when more alignments/partnerships have been revealed but I disagree.

Your second point is actually quite good. I will give you props for this, and its a valid point. I could certainly do that as mafia. That is a fair concern and I cannot fault you for that because it is indeed logically sound.

However Nate, what you just did by scumreading me in a post about Scotland, you not only disassociated yourself from Scotland, with this case you cannot actually mark them scum. Which sort of ties into my read being correct, which is a weird roundabout.

Scotland and I are unlikely to be paired based off of this interaction, considering that the main credit from it would be for later pocketing usage or convincing others that my read is good and so I can lead main votes.

You are almost never paired with Scotland for calling this out and creating an ordeal about it.

In this world, Scotland is very unlikely to be paired with me and never paired with yourself.

You now read Scotland town based off of a post on why Scotland should not already be townread.

Welcome to mafia.

33. ISO #133
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#131)
    the game can center around voting whoever we want
    This is true but some players are much harder to be voted d1 and some players tend to fall under a pushed category mainly because their play is slightly less "normal" per say and it's just easier to build scumcases on them. Whether it be from town or mafia.

Nate's post was interesting. I liked it, quite a bit actually. He plays a very articulate game and I don't want to fall into the trap of townreading him for that because he does it as both alignments, but the second point I was a fan of. It's definitely something to keep an eye on, but the good news is that we already have early interactions that will definitely come into play later.

34. ISO #134
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by cowsloveSushirolls (#130)
    i see stuff like
    e90 - “Nah actually you are fine. I mistook you for cyclone for a second there” I think that actually is kinda townie voting him and then unvoting 2 minutes later when he realizes he was voting the wrong person. Implies he had a genuine motive and I think frame 1 voting cyclone could be a little townie lol.
    DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS!!!1! cape is actual scum using ate to get his way DONT LET HIM FOOL YOU
    and while it's not something i expect from explicitly town!scotland i enjoy posts like this in general. this and the post after it, while jokey, show a passive "i gotta work towards a town win condition" and i don't think that message overstays its welcome, if that makes any sense. if i understand it correctly it's also a jab at auryxx from the last game we all played together, which is always good
    If I understood it correctly, that was moreso a gag post than a particular belief of Scotland, which I'd support by the idea that they let it go and ended up RVSing someone else following that. Which, if I'm correct, imo pulls back from the idea that it's particularly stated with intent to solve.

Not sure what the reference is wrt Auryxx, but similarly not sure that it becomes more AI if it was.

35. ISO #135
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I am going to sleep since I work at 6am in the morning tomorrow

help

Initial reads list:

six ponmegranate seeds

MeteorNate

xrCyclone

dino

DkKoba
    Grandpa
    The_Pretender
    Radiant Cowbells

cows

NOTES:

six pom seeds (bruhmoments I am guessing) - come on, they put out 4 posts where 3 of them were readslists that changed slightly every post, lock town. Easiest game of mafia I have ever played.

MeteorNate - P#72 P#88 P#121. All 3 of these look pretty towny to me. I know Nate is a decent player so I have an eye out, seems maybe a little loosey goosey but he seems fairly towny this game right now.

xrCyclone - P#115 P#90. These posts look like town are saying them. Also tonally Cyclone seems to be town.

Dino - Sits in an odd place for me. Aggressive and I guess doesn't seem to have an agenda. There will probably be one thing or another that I will see that will easily lean me further one way or the other for them.

DkKoba - Don't have too much to say here right now.

Grandpa - Dunno. P#15 seems a little bit like a posture that could be LAMIST.

The_Pretender - Spends a lot of time figuring out how to vote. on P#40 "HUH I WONDER WHAT GPA IS DOING???" Is kinda a strange thing to say.

Radiant Cowbells - P#42 I disagree with the hockeyfan post assessment. Obviously cannot read them off of 2 posts so they are here.

cows - Had some filler posts during the beginning, which obviously is not exactly AI I know that. P#108 is a tad bit pinging me because it just feels like it is being defensive over not really anything.

Sidenote: These were just quick thoughts, if you see drastic changes from this list, expect that to happen, I literally only made this list because I am hopping off bye.

36. ISO #136
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#132)

Interesting take. Unfortunately I disagree, but I do also hold bias in this manner.

I disagree that I can take back my meta read on Scotland and flip it. Tone reads are incredibly subjective and I believe that they are not good cases to be making to OTHERS for why someone is aligned the way they are, but it is rather a personal thought/belief.

I also disagree that Scotland can just.... change. You cannot stop yourself from sounding forced if you are indeed forced. If Scotland is sounding towny d1 off of tone I will not vote them or want them to be voted, because that is a bad d1 vote IMO. It could easily be a vote later on when more alignments/partnerships have been revealed but I disagree.

Your second point is actually quite good. I will give you props for this, and its a valid point. I could certainly do that as mafia. That is a fair concern and I cannot fault you for that because it is indeed logically sound.

However Nate, what you just did by scumreading me in a post about Scotland, you not only disassociated yourself from Scotland, with this case you cannot actually mark them scum. Which sort of ties into my read being correct, which is a weird roundabout.

Scotland and I are unlikely to be paired based off of this interaction, considering that the main credit from it would be for later pocketing usage or convincing others that my read is good and so I can lead main votes.

You are almost never paired with Scotland for calling this out and creating an ordeal about it.

In this world, Scotland is very unlikely to be paired with me and never paired with yourself.

You now read Scotland town based off of a post on why Scotland should not already be townread.

Welcome to mafia.
    Also you two are never w/w

37. ISO #137
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Forumafia.gg Normal Game - Waterfalls II Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 DkKoba Grandpa (13), The_Pretender (8), xrCyclone (16)
    2 hockeyfan DkKoba (5), RadiantCowbells (3)
    1 T3RMINATOR MeteorNate (19)
    1 Grandpa cowsloveSushirolls (8)
    1 MeteorNate hockeyfan (17)
    1 Cape90 dino (17)
    4 Not voting Thought (0), T3RMINATOR (0), six pomegranate seeds (4), Cape90 (15)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 1 ends at 10:35 PM EDT on Saturday, September 11th, 2021. There are 1631414160000 remaining.

38. ISO #138
    Community
    Mafia.gg and Mafia42
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorNate (#134)
    Quote Originally Posted by cowsloveSushirolls (#130)
    i see stuff like
    If I understood it correctly, that was moreso a gag post than a particular belief of Scotland, which I'd support by the idea that they let it go and ended up RVSing someone else following that. Which, if I'm correct, imo pulls back from the idea that it's particularly stated with intent to solve.

Not sure what the reference is wrt Auryxx, but similarly not sure that it becomes more AI if it was.
    NOOO I THOUGHT CAPE SAID SOME $%#! ABOUT ATE LAST GAME MY JOKE IS RUINED AND IM IN SHAMBLES

39. ISO #139
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I might have said something about AtE in that last game idk. Bah I need to sleep I am going to be the grouch in the morning.

40. ISO #140
    Timezone
    Community
    Ronin
    also when did hockey say something about me have a good scum game?

in the scum PT?

41. ISO #141
    Timezone
    Community
    Ronin
    ##Vote dino

If that guy is Scotland maybe this is weak read but I didn't really like his first two posts whining about the sign up page and then censors. I’ll just put this here to get started.

Grandpa sounded town early for bragging about how good he is at this format. Doesn’t seem like a way scum would enter d1. Him first asking hockey if he rolled town then giving an early TR to hockey and suggesting he has a tell seemed townie too.

RadiantCowbells first post being as SR on page one then voting 6 minutes later seems kinda townie. Hockey’s post indicates RC is a good mafia though so I’ll keep this as light read.

Cape90 - “Nah actually you are fine. I mistook you for cyclone for a second there” I think that actually is kinda townie voting him and then unvoting 2 minutes later when he realizes he was voting the wrong person. Implies he had a genuine motive and I think frame 1 voting cyclone could be a little townie lol.

Not sure what hockey is being TR'd for so far, kinda just null on the rest of you.

Town
    Grandpa?
    RC???
    Cape90???

Null 

Nate
    Cow
    Hockey
    Koba
    Pretender

Scum
    Dino???

42. ISO #142
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#140)

in the scum PT?
    I believe someone said it but I can't actually remember who or when. Guessing it was Hockey.

Either way I don't believe in fearreads, so none of that really means anything to me.

43. ISO #143
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#132)

I don't disagree that you should work with your townreads, or that people have tendencies that are difficult to change. I think you take a substantial step towards having yourself deceived by explicitly giving Scotland goalposts to meet in order to be incorrectly town-read, though.

Welcome to mafia.
    I actually agree with your conclusion/thought similarly that if you flipped red, Scotland is more likely to be town. There's a particularly wild world where you're both scum, but it's more likely to create awkward situations such as Scotland being forced to avoid following your stated meta read on them to avoid being pinned based on it. (Since you could then be compelled to vote on Scotland, and others who are town may be similarly influenced, but all without as much cred to your name for it as a natural push would receive.)

The amusing, albeit confusing, alternative world is that, if you are blue, Scotland returns to null for me. (Though, in that world, you have your faith in Scotland, whatever level that may be, in which I, in turn, should have faith.)

44. ISO #144
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    It's weird how a post about why Scotland shouldn't be townread had the effect it did.

Ultimately, I trust my tonereads. They have served me well in the past especially on early d1 reads.

It's how I get a lot of my mafia.gg reads, which doesn't really carry over here, but at the same time I can't really see Scotland sitting there going "how do i make this sound more genuine" behind their keyboard. Just doesn't seem realistic.

I've also read a Scotland mafia game. Couple different tendencies IMO. It's an early baseline read but I think that I can cross one potential pairing off the list.

45. ISO #145
    Banned

Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Might have some quiet mafia this game. I like a lot of the posts put out there so far.

GtH reads are almost all town except for RC and at that point just $%#!ing shoot me because I can't put him on either side

46. ISO #146
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#144)
    It's weird how a post about why Scotland shouldn't be townread had the effect it did.

Ultimately, I trust my tonereads. They have served me well in the past especially on early d1 reads.

It's how I get a lot of my mafia.gg reads, which doesn't really carry over here, but at the same time I can't really see Scotland sitting there going "how do i make this sound more genuine" behind their keyboard. Just doesn't seem realistic.

I've also read a Scotland mafia game. Couple different tendencies IMO. It's an early baseline read but I think that I can cross one potential pairing off the list.
    I feel like there's still a slight misconception here that my original post was intending to state that Scotland wasn't town. To clarify: It didn't relate to Scotland's alignment, but moreso my read on yours. (See #143 as to why I think Scotland leans blue to varying degrees either way from it.)

47. ISO #147
    Timezone
    Community
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by xrCyclone (#145)
    Might have some quiet mafia this game. I like a lot of the posts put out there so far.

GtH reads are almost all town except for RC and at that point just $%#!ing shoot me because I can't put him on either side
    peculiar

48. ISO #148
    Timezone

49. ISO #149
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantCowbells (#140)

in the scum PT?

50. ISO #150
    Timezone
    Community
    Ronin

personally i have 3 people i'm strongly interested in voting so i can't grok someone saying they think everyone's towny