Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SDM #133 - Wouldn't tracking be faster?

1. ISO #201
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#190)
    alright.

I’m leaning more towards slayer right now but I’m also not willing to give aldo the benefit of the doubt and I’ll consider 112’s case against him

as I said, I want to kill slayer because god awful takes
    Hi
    Can we talk about your noonus read? How did that came to be? How was Dragonslayer worse than noonus and how was noonus individually?
    my “dragonslayer < noonus” read was mostly just based on me not noticing dragonslayer’s posts. in hindsight, both were same-y low posters

right now I’m leaning towards slayer because he made awful posts later on (“Tom coming in with the GOD mafia plays”)

2. ISO #202
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayerr (#199)
    in fact not even you were neutral, you literally voted for me before
    ???

3. ISO #203
    that's also true

@lendunistus
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#172)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayerr (#167)
    lmfao lendun finally contributing and its to try and kill me for lack of posting. Irony
    I made a promise to relentlessly tunnel anyone who slanked D1
    Can you tell me what's the god awful takes? I thought you didn't see Dragon's posts at all

yes I gave you too many questions am sorry

4. ISO #204
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#202)
    ???
    aldo voted for me on d2, hasnt voted or really said they would consider voting you. Therefore would I rather keep aldo or tom alive if i were scum?

5. ISO #205
    Literally peoples chat reads in this game are always shocking from what ive seen, make gameplay reads instead and realise Im literally throwing winrate down the toilet by not killing aldo if im the scum

6. ISO #206
    Quote Originally Posted by lendunistus (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo (#193)
    alright.

I’m leaning more towards slayer right now but I’m also not willing to give aldo the benefit of the doubt and I’ll consider 112’s case against him

Hi
    Can we talk about your noonus read? How did that came to be? How was Dragonslayer worse than noonus and how was noonus individually?
    my “dragonslayer < noonus” read was mostly just based on me not noticing dragonslayer’s posts. in hindsight, both were same-y low posters

right now I’m leaning towards slayer because he made awful posts later on (“Tom coming in with the GOD mafia plays”)
    If that were the case, why would you defend one when both are arguably the same? Although that's explained in your first line, but it still intrigues me in a way.

And wow, you answered my question before I even asked it

7. ISO #207
    Still not really sure how making a joke about tom voting his own teammate unprompted is that sus but w/e

8. ISO #208
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    alright.

112's case was literally "Aldo is overdoing cringeposting to hide how he crumbled under pressure D1 as a mafia" if I'm not mistaken
    But nonetheless, can I get the thoughts you get after considering his case on you?
    I haven’t looked at it that much but I recall from D1 that that was basically his case against you, which is kind of dumb so I’m probably trusting you on that front

9. ISO #209
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Can you tell me what's the god awful takes? I thought you didn't see Dragon's posts at all
    that’s after noonus’s lim

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    anyways, I doubt that mafia would take their time like that in F3

so i’m confident in this
    ##Vote DragonSlayerr

12. ISO #212
    Alright, 3 minutes left. Anyone can pull off a miraculous town tell somehow to make things easier?
    Otherwise I'm probably just sheeping Tom in the last minute + How iffy I feel about the noonus thing by lendunistus

13. ISO #213
    I'll be honest ive got dinenr now cuz this $%#! got delayed by half a $%#!ing hour

14. ISO #214
    I need to have better reads than 112
    This is important

15. ISO #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo (#212)
    Alright, 3 minutes left. Anyone can pull off a miraculous town tell somehow to make things easier?
    Otherwise I'm probably just sheeping Tom in the last minute + How iffy I feel about the noonus thing by lendunistus
    Ive gtg so this is down to you but unless you can come up with a single good reason that i would kill tom over you then you should never kill me

16. ISO #216
    ##Vote lendunistus

17. ISO #217
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Elimination: lendunistus was Mafia Goon »
    SDM #133 - Wouldn't tracking be faster? Day 4 Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 lendunistus DragonSlayerr (11), Aldo (11)
    1 DragonSlayerr lendunistus (6)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to reach majority.

lendunistus was eliminated. They were: Mafia Goon.
    Role PM for SDM #133 - Wouldn't tracking be faster?

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Day 4 has ended.

Day 4 ended at 2:44 PM EDT on Friday, September 10th, 2021.

18. ISO #218
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Town Wins
    Game Over

All threats to Town have been eliminated. Town wins.

Town Members

@112
    @Aldo
    @ashleyyyyyy
    @DragonSlayerr
    @Hades6201
    @Mr. Turtle
    @TomRiddle

x2 Mafia Goon
    x6 Vanilla Town
    x1 Town Tracker
    112 (Vanilla Town)

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game Thread: SDM #133 - Wouldn't tracking be faster?

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Aldo (Vanilla Town)

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

ashleyyyyyy (Vanilla Town)

DragonSlayerr (Vanilla Town)

Hades6201 (Vanilla Town)

lendunistus (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

lendunistus (Mafia Goon)
    noonuus (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Chat: SDM #133 - Wouldn't tracking be faster? Mafia Chat

Mr. Turtle (Town Tracker)

You are Town Tracker. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Tracker

As Town Tracker, you have access to the Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

noonuus (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

lendunistus (Mafia Goon)
    noonuus (Mafia Goon)

TomRiddle (Vanilla Town)

N1: Mr. Turtle — Factional Kill
    N2: ashleyyyyyy — Factional Kill
    N3: TomRiddle — Factional Kill
    N1: noonuus — Track

Graveyard Chat: SDM #133 - Wouldn't tracking be faster? Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

19. ISO #219
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    slayer’s entire F3 has literally been constantly trying to pocket you

20. ISO #220
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

21. ISO #221
    Whew...that turned out well. Thank god

Hi 112
    ggs everyone

22. ISO #222
    gg good vote aldo, okey dinner now

23. ISO #223
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    What were the odds of me getting Tracker. Again.

24. ISO #224
    Somehow the hammer takes long to get in and those few seconds are really nerve racking for me

25. ISO #225
    Bandwagoner

Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

26. ISO #226
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345