six chambers of justice (aka EHOBBNEHIITSC)
an EHOBANOHAR-esque mash.
everyone has one bullet, but not everyone has it in the same chamber.
the premier game in kai's vitamin water aesthetic (kvwa) series.
60+ players. freeform days (see below), 24hr nights.
- there is no elimination vote; instead everyone has a six-shooter with one bullet to dispense justice and/or purge their enemies. in other words, each day is a perpetual ITA session where everyone gets one shot – or alternatively, a game of russian roulette where you bet some other sucker's life.
- the playerlist will be divided into six numbered sections as evenly as possible, representing which chamber each player’s bullet rests in. if your section number matches the day number, your shot has a 100% hit rate; otherwise, it is 0%.
- this explanation may be more your speed.
- thus, the game lasts a maximum of six cycles.
- nobody knows which chamber their bullet is in.
- any informed faction consists of a leader and several “recruits”. there will be a special “night 0” stage for these leaders to build their teams.
- faction leaders have a fixed number of recruits that are all used n0; they do not grow in a cult-like manner throughout the course of the game.
- leaders are themselves unrecruitable, and any recruits that are in conflict will cancel out.
- there may be multiple anti-town factions.
- there may or may not be third parties.
- pacifism modkills are active during the day, and run on a 12-hour timer which resets on each shot taken (or each modkill). If it expires, a random player who has not shot yet (and has not had a successful shot during a previous day phase) dies. day phases proceed until either all living players have expended their shots, or have been modkilled for not doing so.
- night phases (aside from night 0) function as normal.
- the town wins as soon as all anti-town factions are eliminated.
- an anti-town factions wins if:
- there are still shots remaining, but all other teams have been eliminated and they have irreversibly overpowered the town OR
- there are no phases remaining, and their team outnumbers all others.
- in the case of equal numbers, the team that still has a living leader will win; failing that, they will draw.
this game will rand on october 12 2021, 7PM UTC-6:00. this commences night 0.
the brave (players)
the bold (subs)
the bored (specs)
i am seeking a co-host for this game, preferably one whose local timezone falls in the range of +2:00 to +10:00 UTC. pm me if interested.