1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself

[Suggestion] Option to Mark Thread Unread as of Post X

Apologies if there's already a way to do this; I looked and couldn't find one, but I might have overlooked one.

The "jump to first unread" button and similar features appear to assume that you have read all posts prior to the latest post you've read. For example, if a thread is 80 pages long, and you have clicked on pages 1, 2, and 78, using the button will typically take you to page 79. This makes it easy to lose your place while backreading, as well as posing a problem if you leave midway through reading a page (as all posts on that page will register as read).

My suggestion is to add a button that would mark a particular post as the "last post read" for the purpose of these features.
    Last edited by Makaze; September 29th, 2021 at 06:19 PM.

2. ISO #2
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    not that this is an actual reason not implement this suggestion because it's helpful for reasons other than what this addresses, but

one good use of the bookmarks feature could be to mark where you're notcaughtup for this exact reason

3. ISO #3
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    I have made this possible by clicking the post date at the top of the post.
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

[12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4807)
    i'm about to make makaze's pronouns was/were

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    Awesome, thank you!