Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

Wink Battle Royale

BATTLE ROYALE
    The MUgnificent Gameshow

This is not a gameshow tbh but I'd like to pretend that it is.

Rules are simple.

Every round will contain a short question or a task. None of these should take more than a minute or so. The one furthest away from the correct answer or failing to complete a task (should a task of that nature be included) will be eliminated.

Research, googling, asking friends - it is all allowed tbh, this also means that some rounds may contain dumb stuff like "how many steps did Dobby's pedometer show the 21st of august?" and other rounds may contain stupid sheep-like or yes/no questions. Expect it all and you won't be disappointed or smth.

To in you only need to send me an answer to the following before 6PM EST on Sunday 3rd of October. Submissions are accepted either by PM or on Discord, Dobby#6775.

Send me a number from 1-100 that you think nobody else will submit. Everyone who selects the most chosen number will be eliminated.
    (In case of a tie nobody will be eliminated and everyone moves on, happy days)

The top 3 will get prizes (probably Discord nitro or similar) as well as bragging rights.

Glhf
    Last edited by roro__b; September 30th, 2021 at 03:06 PM.

2. ISO #2
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Wiml (Tortoise)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1091)
    You were HAPPY killing two players, two players you voted for, one of which if votes don't change, you will kill, so you being okay with more than one people dying and being happy for it = serial killer. Maybe you also killed KawaiiMeow, because killing makes you happy.

Turtle the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#968)
    Okay this is so funny it needs to be shared, someone on my team was going to ISO "sleep"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6141)
    #intortoisewetrust #praisewiml
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6142)

wiml carrying the village on his back even from dvc
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#44810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastrodon (#44779)
    @Melehan you're still self voting BTW.
    you try to townshield Melehan but instead you make an accidental Melehan wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2734)
    I'm a good turtle trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#5613)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#5600)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5599)
    also wiml said and i quote,

"I'm a good turtle trust."

you can argue that he says this as an alignment, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. an alignment would know they're good or bad, and therefore not even think to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock 3p

you can argue that he says this as an alignment, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. an alignment would know they're good or bad, and therefore not even think to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock wiml
    Genesis 1:3
    "And wiml said, 'I'm a good turtle trust,' and there was trust tbh."

5. ISO #5
    1610 roro__b's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    to the smartbutts out there, it has to be an integer

@LordQuas

6. ISO #6
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

[12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4807)
    i'm about to make makaze's pronouns was/were

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

go tell all ur frens

8. ISO #8
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    to the smartbutts out there, it has to be an integer

@LordQuas
    rood
    :wiwe

9. ISO #9
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

10. ISO #10
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

sent

11. ISO #11
    Community
    Mafia Mystery
    AKA
    Mendes

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Reminder that this exists, join for maximum hype, tell everyone you know, got around 20 subs aorn!

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    GreyWolf Development
    AKA
    (Roti) Prata
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    BATTLE ROYALE
    The MUgnificent Gameshow

This is not a gameshow tbh but I'd like to pretend that it is.

Rules are simple.

Every round will contain a short question or a task. None of these should take more than a minute or so. The one furthest away from the correct answer or failing to complete a task (should a task of that nature be included) will be eliminated.

Research, googling, asking friends - it is all allowed tbh, this also means that some rounds may contain dumb stuff like "how many steps did Dobby's pedometer show the 21st of august?" and other rounds may contain stupid sheep-like or yes/no questions. Expect it all and you won't be disappointed or smth.

To in you only need to send me an answer to the following before 6PM EST on Sunday 3rd of October. Submissions are accepted either by PM or on Discord, Dobby#6775.

Send me a number from 1-100 that you think nobody else will submit. Everyone who selects the most chosen number will be eliminated.
    (In case of a tie nobody will be eliminated and everyone moves on, happy days)

The top 3 will get prizes (probably Discord nitro or similar) as well as bragging rights.

Glhf
    Pinging some people that were in the MU olympics, and others tbh

All you'll need is a couple of minutes every 3 days or so

sryspamping

15. ISO #15
    Community
    2+2
    ok

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    AKA
    Goat Cat
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Last edited by TripleHaven; October 2nd, 2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Bowser (#5246)
    Just picture King Bowser wearing baggy cargo pants, and trying to shove an enormous fluffy and supremely enraged kitty into his pockets all game, and all that happens is the cat keeps biting him and clawing him and tearing up his scaly flesh, while hissing and screeching with rage the whole time.

Yet King Bowser is just as stubborn and insists the kitty goes in his pocket, despite numerous failed attempts.

In the end, kitty was never pocketed. Did not survive the process, but left Bowser bloody and shredded and looking quite the fool.

Then everyone else in town is like, dude, Bowser, what happened to your faaaaaace. And your cat.

I uh... cut myself shaving. I'm still totally townie, honest.

That is the legend of Goat Cat.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18
    Timezone
    UTC-03:00
    Community
    MafiaLandia

19. ISO #19
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#902)
    when i see hally in the playerlist of a non post cap game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#442)
    I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

Which looks something like this:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

20. ISO #20
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Last edited by Apoc; October 3rd, 2021 at 07:31 AM.

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    UTC-09:00
    Community
    Smogon
    AKA
    shub
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    I'm like a Bidoof. Simple, moody, and unaware.

22. ISO #22
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    late and probably won’t count but subbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

currently on indefinite mafia hiatus

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Round 1 Answers:

26 -
    MyNameIsNothing
    Arapocalypse

31 -
    Chloe
    Cape90

47 -
    Gorf
    Katze

62 -
    Bloobird
    Nutella
    YOLOSWAG

69 -
    Syn
    Wesmaster160
    Empoof

72 -
    LordQuas
    Tangrowth

73 -
    Ren4977
    Wisdom
    TheSunFan
    Ezradekezra

74 -
    Apogee
    TripleHaven

76 -
    Hally
    Visorslash

81 -
    Lendunistus
    Boquise

82 -
    SilverKeith
    Wiml

93 -
    tenzhi
    Mendeshotter

Solos:
    Johanna 4
    Chingles2404 13
    Shubaka17 17
    ladd 22
    orangeandblack5 30
    hydreigon25 34
    Juliets 41
    thunal33 45
    Mistyx 46
    makaze 49
    Viggorous 55
    iaafr 56
    secondhand revenant 63
    dawoodle 68
    Arete 71
    Benneh 80
    dolby 83
    punchythecat 90
    sunbae 91
    Johncarter 92
    Frog 96

Meaning Ren4977, Wisdom, Thesunfan and Ezradekezra will all be eliminated, sadly.

45 contestants left!

Next challenge is a.... Geography challenge, because we all love those!

In the following images in the spoilers are two locations. I want you to estimate the distance between them, as the crow flies (= linear distance), answer in KILOMETERS! The players with the four answers the furthest off from the correct answer will be eliminated!

You have until the 6th of October to send in your answers, before I start poking you intensely!!

@Johanna @Chingles2404 @shubaka17 @ladd @MyNameIsNothing @Arapocalypse @orangeandblack5 @Chloe @Cape90 @Hydreigon25 @juliets @Thunal33 @Mistyx @Gorf @katze @Makaze @Viggorous @iaafr @Bloobird @nutella @YOLOSWAG @Secondhand Revenant @Dawoodle @Syn @Wesmaster160 @Empoof @Arete @LordQuas @Tangrowth @Apogee @TripleHaven @Hally @Visorslash @benneh @lendunistus @Boquise @SilverKeith @Wiml @Dolby @PunchyTheCat @Sunbae @JohnCarter @tenzhi @MendesHotter @Frog

24. ISO #24
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    76 -
    Hally
    Visorslash
    visor v

Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#902)
    when i see hally in the playerlist of a non post cap game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#442)
    I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

Which looks something like this:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

25. ISO #25
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#23)
    47 -
    Gorf
    Katze
    my fellow cat

nya

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase

26. ISO #26
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Viggorous 55
    iaafr 56
    somehow this feels correct

27. ISO #27
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

28. ISO #28
    Community
    CFC
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I was even the only person to guess a number 10 or under. I absolutely smashed this challenge!
    What won't I do for love?

29. ISO #29
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    is research allowed
    Yes! Googling, research, asking geography profs, anything is allowed tbh

30. ISO #30
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#29)
    anything is allowed
    can i bully you into giving me the correct answer

31. ISO #31
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    anything is allowed
    you can try smh

32. ISO #32
    Community
    murdermystery@gmail
    69 -
    Syn
    Wesmaster160
    Empoof

Frog 96
    I am like you, but different

33. ISO #33
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    PunchyTheCat: WHAT TEH ACTUAL $%#!ING WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT WHO LET THIS HAPPEN WHY WISDOM WAS SOOOO TOWNY WTF

Chloe: I'm never trusting you again Wisdom

34. ISO #34
    Connoisseur of Spice nutella's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    avatar art credit to chardonnay/bland

35. ISO #35
    For the americans out there 1 km= 567,43 miles

You are welcome

36. ISO #36
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Also Ladd evil.

37. ISO #37
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @SilverKeith we're number buddies now tbh
    Wiml (Tortoise)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#1091)
    You were HAPPY killing two players, two players you voted for, one of which if votes don't change, you will kill, so you being okay with more than one people dying and being happy for it = serial killer. Maybe you also killed KawaiiMeow, because killing makes you happy.

Turtle the Ripper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Marvel (#968)
    Okay this is so funny it needs to be shared, someone on my team was going to ISO "sleep"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6141)
    #intortoisewetrust #praisewiml
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#6142)

wiml carrying the village on his back even from dvc
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#44810)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastrodon (#44779)
    @Melehan you're still self voting BTW.
    you try to townshield Melehan but instead you make an accidental Melehan wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2734)
    I'm a good turtle trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#5613)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#5600)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#5599)

you can argue that he says this as an alignment, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. an alignment would know they're good or bad, and therefore not even think to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock 3p

you can argue that he says this as an alignment, but why? like, he is saying both he is a good turtle and to trust him. an alignment would know they're good or bad, and therefore not even think to call themselves good and tell people to trust him. therefore, wiml is lock wiml
    Genesis 1:3
    "And wiml said, 'I'm a good turtle trust,' and there was trust tbh."

38. ISO #38
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Me thinking 73 would be too forgettable for other people to pick it

Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!

39. ISO #39
    I make poor decisions when drunk Viggorous's Avatar
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT

You are welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubtingThomas (#1916)
    u are the imbecile for wanting to lynch me after that d1

just please never call yourself
    VIGGOAT or whatever that $%#! you say

cuz it's really not true not at all after your recent performances and you must feel it

or are you just spite killing me like you did RC?

40. ISO #40
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#30)
    anything is allowed
    you can try smh
    is it close to any famous landmarks specifically ?

41. ISO #41
    Community
    the syndicate
    AKA
    jules
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

"Every round will contain a short question or a task. None of these should take more than a minute or so."

42. ISO #42
    Timezone
    AKA
    Goat Cat
    Pronouns

You are welcome
    thanks this will be helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#284)
    HEY $%#!S
    Since some people obviously don't know this, even though it should be BASIC COMMON SENSE, I guess i have to point it out. if you are PR, and are about to be misyeeted, YOU NEED TO CLAIM. You need to claim with at least 45 seconds, preferably 1 minute left so that people have time to refresh and unvote you. If you claim at 30 seconds, if you claim at 15 seconds, if you don't claim at all, YOU WILL BE MISYEETED. PR staying alive is extremely important for town. There was a post on the general mafia forum about win rates when PR is yeeted D1 in turbos and its 1/14 or some $%#!.

I'm not going to call this gamethrowing, because some new players might not understand how important PR is to a setup, and others come from sites where you can't claim as PR. But please, for the love of god, claim if you're being killed. Thank you.

Copypasta over.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Bowser (#5246)
    Just picture King Bowser wearing baggy cargo pants, and trying to shove an enormous fluffy and supremely enraged kitty into his pockets all game, and all that happens is the cat keeps biting him and clawing him and tearing up his scaly flesh, while hissing and screeching with rage the whole time.

Yet King Bowser is just as stubborn and insists the kitty goes in his pocket, despite numerous failed attempts.

In the end, kitty was never pocketed. Did not survive the process, but left Bowser bloody and shredded and looking quite the fool.

Then everyone else in town is like, dude, Bowser, what happened to your faaaaaace. And your cat.

I uh... cut myself shaving. I'm still totally townie, honest.

That is the legend of Goat Cat.

43. ISO #43
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by roro__b (#31)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#30)
    anything is allowed
    you can try smh
    is it close to any famous landmarks specifically ?
    its close to the sun tbh

Quote Originally Posted by juliet (#41)
    also lolol -

"Every round will contain a short question or a task. None of these should take more than a minute or so."
    depends on the tryhard level

44. ISO #44
    Timezone

monkaS

45. ISO #45
    Timezone
    @roro__b is there any way you could resize the 1st img to give us the compass like u did with the 2nd

46. ISO #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#24)
    76 -
    Hally
    Visorslash
    visor v

47. ISO #47
    Timezone
    Community
    Hattrick
    AKA
    dobby
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#45)
    @roro__b is there any way you could resize the 1st img to give us the compass like u did with the 2nd
    No

48. ISO #48
    Community
    Mafia Mystery
    AKA
    Mendes

49. ISO #49
    Community
    Smashboards
    47 -
    Gorf
    Katze
    my fellow cat

nya
    Classy

50. ISO #50
    Timezone
    AKA
    lendun
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Boquise we’re number buddies, will you host a mash with me
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#747)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrypotato (#408)
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    ##Vote lendunistus
    Going to bed soon , but this is a very $%#!ty vote

currently on indefinite mafia hiatus