Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,150 of 9216

Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

  1. ISO #9101
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you

  2. ISO #9102
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9101)
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?

  3. ISO #9103
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Also actually leaving now a bit late just slow moving today

  4. ISO #9104
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    8,803
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9092)
    Not sure which of you has cards? NK is mandatory according to OP so somebody stopped it.

    I'm hard claiming it wasn't me, obviously.

    If it isn't claimed in your next post (this is addressed to all three of you, btw), then im going to assume it isn't you. No playing cute today, just claim it straight out
    I wish I could take credit for stopping the kill, but I think it's painfully obvious who still has cards.

  5. ISO #9105
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9102)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9101)
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?
    ...no? I didn't want to vote logic?

    I mean yes it's a good look for you, not arguing that

  6. ISO #9106
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Ok so assuming that spf stopped the kill, I think its probably just logic

  7. ISO #9107
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    @staypositivefriend give result plz

  8. ISO #9108
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,799
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Deck Mafia #004 Day 8 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Not voting Megumin (14), Logic (2), staypositivefriend (0), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (10)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

    Day 8 ends at 10:59 AM EDT on Tuesday, October 26th, 2021. There are 1635260400000 remaining.

    Posted at 1 days, 20 hours, 0 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

  9. ISO #9109
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    lool yup, the mafia tried to kill me last night. i was given a bulletproof vest by good question, and it got hit last night. the fact that the nightkill was mandatory + the fact that good question softed it strongly in his final posts makes me mechanically clear. thanks, good question =)

  10. ISO #9110
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    it's a shame that this didnt happen at a point when it would have given the game an extra mischop, but ill take it

  11. ISO #9111
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    i won't spend too much time thinking about it, but i am curious why the mafia tried to kill me. it makes some level of sense for logic to kill me, since i've been one of the primary people pushing on him/pressuring him and calling him scummy. i could see nanook killing me in this scenario since it would be rather odd for either logic or megumin to die, and since he spent a lot of the dayphase yesterday explicitly townreading/"pocketing" megumin. i could see megumin killing me since i was vocal yesterday about her slot potentially being mafia, but i also was a lot more suspicious of logic yesterday than nanook was, so that might actually be a sub-optimal choice from her POV

    so, it probably doesnt matter much either way, but it is interesting that i was the kill over nanook

  12. ISO #9112
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    also yes, i want to end the game today

  13. ISO #9113
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'm doing some due diligence but yeah I think we can probably just kill logic and end it

  14. ISO #9114
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9101)
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you
    i'll grant you that - if you're a wolf, then it means that you chose to play the long game yesterday when it would have been incredibly easy to play the short game. i suspect that you would be more likely to powerwolf and pull votes onto logic in that situation instead of bussing fairly needlessly

  15. ISO #9115
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    one thing that does give me pause is that it's kind of an objectively bad move for logic to kill me and leave nanook/megumin alive together - just cause nanook was calling megumin a lock villager and it would be extremely unlikely that either one of them would vote for the other. nanook would be the optimal kill from logic's POV, since i had expressed doubt about megumin's alignment and nanook had not

    on the other hand, i probably was the optimal kill from megumin's perspective, because i was fairly suspicious of her and because nanook ~lock~ townread her

    buttttt in a world where logic is a wolf, i dont think he's following the game super closely and might not have put much thought into the kill beyond: "spf scumreads me, so i'm killing her", so i'm probably gonna disregard this train of thought

  16. ISO #9116
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    i want to call the fact that:

    A. kajot had an explicitly nervous/deflective reaction when i suggested that her/logic could be teamed - to the extent that she changed her approach for the day (ie: she telegraphed that she was going to spend all day casing and hardpushing on logic, but she posted very little after i called her out and most of her posts revolved around people who weren't logic)

    B. logic, who was 8-posting yesterday and seemed to lack interest in the game, suddenly voted for kajot toward the end of yesterday and then dipped from the thread

    as outing for logic, but i'm going to make a point of keeping an open mind today and evaluating things from a neutral POV

    all i need from megumin/logic today is for them to show their towniness as much as they possibly can, and i will look for it

  17. ISO #9117
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Right so the thing is

    Overnight i was kind of tinfoiling you, spf, cause of kajot's "you should vote logic first" thing, i thought that might have been an attempt to go for the win

    But obviously that seems pretty unlikely now kek

    And meg didn't really need to push kajot yesterday like she did yesterday I dont think?

    So idk, like I said, doing my due diligence, mostly think its logic but there are enough small red flags to at least consider the alternate world

  18. ISO #9118
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Okay cool.

    You are right spf if I was wolf I always kill you I think I also need to collect thoughts I was hopping you could have cleared nanook cause that was who I have avoiding any suspicion on while saying mine into you in hope he died last night

    Still at lunch

  19. ISO #9119
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9102)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9101)
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?
    ...no? I didn't want to vote logic?

    I mean yes it's a good look for you, not arguing that
    Day scarlet went over both of you wanted logic I wanted ksjot and never stopped.

  20. ISO #9120
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9117)
    Right so the thing is

    Overnight i was kind of tinfoiling you, spf, cause of kajot's "you should vote logic first" thing, i thought that might have been an attempt to go for the win

    But obviously that seems pretty unlikely now kek

    And meg didn't really need to push kajot yesterday like she did yesterday I dont think?

    So idk, like I said, doing my due diligence, mostly think its logic but there are enough small red flags to at least consider the alternate world
    fypov, wouldn't the same thing apply to a megumin/kajot world? i suppose you could argue that megumin wouldnt have made such a big deal out of kajot being wolfy in a world where the wolfteam planned to get logic chopped and win yesterday

    i do recall that megumin/kajot had some non-partnery looking interactions, so i'll take another look at those before long

  21. ISO #9121
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9119)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9102)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9101)
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?
    ...no? I didn't want to vote logic?

    I mean yes it's a good look for you, not arguing that
    Day scarlet went over both of you wanted logic I wanted ksjot and never stopped.
    And then I voted her when it actually mattered 🤷♀️

    Tbh I think kill scarlet made this game winnable

  22. ISO #9122
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9120)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9117)
    Right so the thing is

    Overnight i was kind of tinfoiling you, spf, cause of kajot's "you should vote logic first" thing, i thought that might have been an attempt to go for the win

    But obviously that seems pretty unlikely now kek

    And meg didn't really need to push kajot yesterday like she did yesterday I dont think?

    So idk, like I said, doing my due diligence, mostly think its logic but there are enough small red flags to at least consider the alternate world
    fypov, wouldn't the same thing apply to a megumin/kajot world? i suppose you could argue that megumin wouldnt have made such a big deal out of kajot being wolfy in a world where the wolfteam planned to get logic chopped and win yesterday

    i do recall that megumin/kajot had some non-partnery looking interactions, so i'll take another look at those before long
    You were edging towards logic at points, meg wasn't. So yes technically, but it was less of a concern in my mind.

  23. ISO #9123
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    8,803
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.

  24. ISO #9124
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9119)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9105)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9102)
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?
    ...no? I didn't want to vote logic?

    I mean yes it's a good look for you, not arguing that
    Day scarlet went over both of you wanted logic I wanted ksjot and never stopped.
    And then I voted her when it actually mattered 🤷♀️

    Tbh I think kill scarlet made this game winnable
    Likely on scarlet but like if we voted Kajot there also would have been best.

    Regardless

  25. ISO #9125
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9123)
    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.
    Okay who do you think is scum here and why btw?

  26. ISO #9126
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Logic if you are V I really need you to show it to me somehow.

    Cause of my two most likely worlds yesterday well it was SPF/You and we'll SPF has even more mech reason not to be a wolf.

  27. ISO #9127
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    8,803
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9123)
    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.
    Okay who do you think is scum here and why btw?
    Well, I was assuming nanook was lock town based on the lack of a kill. SPF saying she had a BPV doesn't auto clear him, but I have had almost no reason all game to suspect him as it is; he's been towny throughout.

    I never bothered to get a read on alice, but you came in super towny and tinally looked great.

    SPF I like more and more at the end of each day but for some reason dislike at the start.

    So, based on SPF having a BPV and assuming that was the cause of no kill, I think I'm forced to conclude that she's town. Based on nanook's body of work, I think he's town. So by process of elimination, that leaves you.

  28. ISO #9128
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

    Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.


  29. ISO #9129
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    8,803
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9128)
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

    Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.

    I'm staring at this post wondering what you are trying to actually say.

  30. ISO #9130
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9128)
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

    Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.

    I'm staring at this post wondering what you are trying to actually say.
    Am currently going through notes if I think nanook is actually a town to be but if your gonna vote me anyway makes me not have to do extra work there.

  31. ISO #9131
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    8,803
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9130)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9129)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9128)
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

    Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.

    I'm staring at this post wondering what you are trying to actually say.
    Am currently going through notes if I think nanook is actually a town to be but if your gonna vote me anyway makes me not have to do extra work there.
    Talk me through where you thought I wasn't a wolf? And how you got to there? Because if you were townreading me, I completely missed it (initial impression where we first started interacting isn't what I'm looking for, btw)

  32. ISO #9132
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Stopping quote wall but.

    I thought your disconnected thoughts were more towny then kajots posting and put you at a nullish area

    Which lead to my reads

    Nanook
    SPF
    Logic
    Scarlet
    Kajot

    But at this point I don't know if that's enough this was before I knew the second gladiator info for SPF and this BPV claim now.

    That's been said by me three or four times now in where I was more suspicious of Kajot and didn't know about you since you have been very not interactive here.

    There's also the kajot post where they reacted poorly to the logic/Kajot world idea which has been going through my head.

    It just doesn't sit well feels like the focused in that more then their reads. Legit they said "I don't know their partner." When asked who could be teamed with logic.

    I kinda wanna talk to SPF on nanook when am home but for now that's been my thoughts and I don't think I am willing to currently bet the game in your disconnected day 6 with how everything has progressed.

  33. ISO #9133
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Again sorry I take so long to reply still with family

  34. ISO #9134
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @staypositivefriend

    Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.


  35. ISO #9135
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ACtually if nanooks scum he could have won yesterday since spf hedged towards logic right

    like theers no reason to that it's why i orginally ruled out the world

    i need to listen to myself more

  36. ISO #9136
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I am home now so can try to talk more now

  37. ISO #9137
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I think it has to be SPF either lieing about their NA which what ever if we lose to that plus the gladiate

    So yeah i think its 95% logic

  38. ISO #9138
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Also i said i'd post this i was about to do this with my vote yesterday but yall hammered


  39. ISO #9139
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9137)
    I think it has to be SPF either lieing about their NA which what ever if we lose to that plus the gladiate

    So yeah i think its 95% logic
    it's impossible for me to be lying, because the mafia had a mandatory nightkill, and because it's confirmed that i have no cards. there is no 5% chance of me being a wolf - i'm just mechanically clear

  40. ISO #9140
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9138)
    Also i said i'd post this i was about to do this with my vote yesterday but yall hammered

    lmao

  41. ISO #9141
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9134)
    @staypositivefriend

    Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.

    i'll be busy until like 4-5 hours from now, but im kind of around rn

  42. ISO #9142
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9139)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9137)
    I think it has to be SPF either lieing about their NA which what ever if we lose to that plus the gladiate

    So yeah i think its 95% logic
    it's impossible for me to be lying, because the mafia had a mandatory nightkill, and because it's confirmed that i have no cards. there is no 5% chance of me being a wolf - i'm just mechanically clear
    Oh you haven't played a game before fair i like have not had the time to look back if you say so i'll take you word for it i was thinking cannorneer was an option.

    but most that 5% is nanook it was like 4-1

    both of which am at the point i'd lose to it honestly

  43. ISO #9143
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9134)
    @staypositivefriend

    Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.

    i'll be busy until like 4-5 hours from now, but im kind of around rn
    We can talk then i might be distracted but i can use my phone then at the worst.

    Do you have any immedatly things you want me to work on till then?

  44. ISO #9144
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    did nanook ever claim what his card does?

  45. ISO #9145
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9144)
    did nanook ever claim what his card does?
    I don't think so @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR can confirm

  46. ISO #9146
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,388
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9144)
    did nanook ever claim what his card does?
    I didn't bring any cards

  47. ISO #9147
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1475)
    My thoughts currently are

    Could be town ( these people have cards )


    Phraze
    Hydreigon25 ( ME )
    NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    The Keeper
    ScarletCelestial
    Michelle
    Gikkle



    Null ( since i don't think they have cards )



    Good Question
    hollowkatt
    Ivy
    stormslyde
    bladescape
    Outlier
    TotallyNotAlice
    Grant
    staypositivefriend
    DoctorZeus
    Logic
    why did hydre think you had cards if you didnt bring any?

  48. ISO #9148
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9143)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9134)
    @staypositivefriend

    Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.

    i'll be busy until like 4-5 hours from now, but im kind of around rn
    We can talk then i might be distracted but i can use my phone then at the worst.

    Do you have any immedatly things you want me to work on till then?
    i think it'd be useful to take a quick look at the interactions between kajot/logic and see how well they could fit as a team - same w/nanook and kajot. i want to do the same thing with you/kajot but i wont ask you to analyze yourself lol

  49. ISO #9149
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    for the sake of transparency, i am definitely leaning on it being logic (especially because of his posts yesterday + his posts today so far being uninspiring) but im trying to look at the game from all perspectives

  50. ISO #9150
    Thread Analyst Megumin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Kingdom of Belzerg
    Posts
    590
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9143)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9134)
    @staypositivefriend

    Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.

    i'll be busy until like 4-5 hours from now, but im kind of around rn
    We can talk then i might be distracted but i can use my phone then at the worst.

    Do you have any immedatly things you want me to work on till then?
    i think it'd be useful to take a quick look at the interactions between kajot/logic and see how well they could fit as a team - same w/nanook and kajot. i want to do the same thing with you/kajot but i wont ask you to analyze yourself lol
    i think it's that Nanook switched when he didn't need to is massive.
    Like look at you yesterday if nanook pushed logic with you would you have even considered outside it cause it never felt like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Fabricator

The Fabricator may each night pass out a fake Bulletproof vest (1-shot immunity against a nightkill) or a fake gun (1-shot day vigilante shot) to another player in the game. If someone fires their fake gun, the shooter will die instead. The fake vest will not protect the player who received it.