Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you

2. ISO #9102
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Crazy Explosion Girl/Trustworthy Liberal
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9101)
    I should be pretty clear here btw, I effectively had the hammer yesterday and chose to push spf onto kajot rather than let her go on logic, so I should be basically locked to all of you
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?

3. ISO #9103
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Also actually leaving now a bit late just slow moving today

4. ISO #9104
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9092)
    Not sure which of you has cards? NK is mandatory according to OP so somebody stopped it.

I'm hard claiming it wasn't me, obviously.

If it isn't claimed in your next post (this is addressed to all three of you, btw), then im going to assume it isn't you. No playing cute today, just claim it straight out
    I wish I could take credit for stopping the kill, but I think it's painfully obvious who still has cards.

5. ISO #9105
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9102)
    should i not be as well if you like even look how i handeled the Kajot/Logic situation while the both of you wanted to vote ogic i pushed kajot since the begining?
    ...no? I didn't want to vote logic?

I mean yes it's a good look for you, not arguing that

6. ISO #9106
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Ok so assuming that spf stopped the kill, I think its probably just logic

7. ISO #9107
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

8. ISO #9108
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Deck Mafia #004 Day 8 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 Not voting Megumin (14), Logic (2), staypositivefriend (0), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (10)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Day 8 ends at 10:59 AM EDT on Tuesday, October 26th, 2021. There are 1635260400000 remaining.

Posted at 1 days, 20 hours, 0 minutes, 58 seconds remaining.

9. ISO #9109
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    lool yup, the mafia tried to kill me last night. i was given a bulletproof vest by good question, and it got hit last night. the fact that the nightkill was mandatory + the fact that good question softed it strongly in his final posts makes me mechanically clear. thanks, good question =)

10. ISO #9110
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    it's a shame that this didnt happen at a point when it would have given the game an extra mischop, but ill take it

11. ISO #9111
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i won't spend too much time thinking about it, but i am curious why the mafia tried to kill me. it makes some level of sense for logic to kill me, since i've been one of the primary people pushing on him/pressuring him and calling him scummy. i could see nanook killing me in this scenario since it would be rather odd for either logic or megumin to die, and since he spent a lot of the dayphase yesterday explicitly townreading/"pocketing" megumin. i could see megumin killing me since i was vocal yesterday about her slot potentially being mafia, but i also was a lot more suspicious of logic yesterday than nanook was, so that might actually be a sub-optimal choice from her POV

so, it probably doesnt matter much either way, but it is interesting that i was the kill over nanook

12. ISO #9112
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

13. ISO #9113
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm doing some due diligence but yeah I think we can probably just kill logic and end it

14. ISO #9114
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i'll grant you that - if you're a wolf, then it means that you chose to play the long game yesterday when it would have been incredibly easy to play the short game. i suspect that you would be more likely to powerwolf and pull votes onto logic in that situation instead of bussing fairly needlessly

15. ISO #9115
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    one thing that does give me pause is that it's kind of an objectively bad move for logic to kill me and leave nanook/megumin alive together - just cause nanook was calling megumin a lock villager and it would be extremely unlikely that either one of them would vote for the other. nanook would be the optimal kill from logic's POV, since i had expressed doubt about megumin's alignment and nanook had not

on the other hand, i probably was the optimal kill from megumin's perspective, because i was fairly suspicious of her and because nanook ~lock~ townread her

buttttt in a world where logic is a wolf, i dont think he's following the game super closely and might not have put much thought into the kill beyond: "spf scumreads me, so i'm killing her", so i'm probably gonna disregard this train of thought

16. ISO #9116
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

A. kajot had an explicitly nervous/deflective reaction when i suggested that her/logic could be teamed - to the extent that she changed her approach for the day (ie: she telegraphed that she was going to spend all day casing and hardpushing on logic, but she posted very little after i called her out and most of her posts revolved around people who weren't logic)

B. logic, who was 8-posting yesterday and seemed to lack interest in the game, suddenly voted for kajot toward the end of yesterday and then dipped from the thread

as outing for logic, but i'm going to make a point of keeping an open mind today and evaluating things from a neutral POV

all i need from megumin/logic today is for them to show their towniness as much as they possibly can, and i will look for it

17. ISO #9117
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Overnight i was kind of tinfoiling you, spf, cause of kajot's "you should vote logic first" thing, i thought that might have been an attempt to go for the win

But obviously that seems pretty unlikely now kek

And meg didn't really need to push kajot yesterday like she did yesterday I dont think?

So idk, like I said, doing my due diligence, mostly think its logic but there are enough small red flags to at least consider the alternate world

18. ISO #9118
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

You are right spf if I was wolf I always kill you I think I also need to collect thoughts I was hopping you could have cleared nanook cause that was who I have avoiding any suspicion on while saying mine into you in hope he died last night

Still at lunch

19. ISO #9119
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9105)

Day scarlet went over both of you wanted logic I wanted ksjot and never stopped.

20. ISO #9120
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9117)
    Right so the thing is

Overnight i was kind of tinfoiling you, spf, cause of kajot's "you should vote logic first" thing, i thought that might have been an attempt to go for the win

And meg didn't really need to push kajot yesterday like she did yesterday I dont think?

So idk, like I said, doing my due diligence, mostly think its logic but there are enough small red flags to at least consider the alternate world
    fypov, wouldn't the same thing apply to a megumin/kajot world? i suppose you could argue that megumin wouldnt have made such a big deal out of kajot being wolfy in a world where the wolfteam planned to get logic chopped and win yesterday

i do recall that megumin/kajot had some non-partnery looking interactions, so i'll take another look at those before long

21. ISO #9121
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9119)

Day scarlet went over both of you wanted logic I wanted ksjot and never stopped.
    And then I voted her when it actually mattered 🤷♀️

Tbh I think kill scarlet made this game winnable

22. ISO #9122
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9120)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9117)
    Right so the thing is

fypov, wouldn't the same thing apply to a megumin/kajot world? i suppose you could argue that megumin wouldnt have made such a big deal out of kajot being wolfy in a world where the wolfteam planned to get logic chopped and win yesterday

i do recall that megumin/kajot had some non-partnery looking interactions, so i'll take another look at those before long
    You were edging towards logic at points, meg wasn't. So yes technically, but it was less of a concern in my mind.

23. ISO #9123
    Spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logic's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.

24. ISO #9124
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9119)

And then I voted her when it actually mattered 🤷♀️

Tbh I think kill scarlet made this game winnable
    Likely on scarlet but like if we voted Kajot there also would have been best.

Regardless

25. ISO #9125
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    FWIW, I thought for sure nanook had stopped the kill last night with some manner of cards, since I was pretty sure neither meg nor SPF had any.
    Okay who do you think is scum here and why btw?

26. ISO #9126
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Logic if you are V I really need you to show it to me somehow.

Cause of my two most likely worlds yesterday well it was SPF/You and we'll SPF has even more mech reason not to be a wolf.

27. ISO #9127
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9123)
    Okay who do you think is scum here and why btw?
    Well, I was assuming nanook was lock town based on the lack of a kill. SPF saying she had a BPV doesn't auto clear him, but I have had almost no reason all game to suspect him as it is; he's been towny throughout.

I never bothered to get a read on alice, but you came in super towny and tinally looked great.

SPF I like more and more at the end of each day but for some reason dislike at the start.

So, based on SPF having a BPV and assuming that was the cause of no kill, I think I'm forced to conclude that she's town. Based on nanook's body of work, I think he's town. So by process of elimination, that leaves you.

28. ISO #9128
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

Hopefully my first instenct on nanook was incorrect in that case.

29. ISO #9129
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9128)
    So like you have chosen me that would make this much easier on me if your a wolf atleast.

I'm staring at this post wondering what you are trying to actually say.

30. ISO #9130
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Am currently going through notes if I think nanook is actually a town to be but if your gonna vote me anyway makes me not have to do extra work there.

31. ISO #9131
    Timezone
    Community
    Giant in the Playground
    AKA
    Yakostovian
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9130)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic (#9129)

Am currently going through notes if I think nanook is actually a town to be but if your gonna vote me anyway makes me not have to do extra work there.
    Talk me through where you thought I wasn't a wolf? And how you got to there? Because if you were townreading me, I completely missed it (initial impression where we first started interacting isn't what I'm looking for, btw)

32. ISO #9132
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

I thought your disconnected thoughts were more towny then kajots posting and put you at a nullish area

Which lead to my reads

Nanook
    SPF
    Logic
    Scarlet
    Kajot

But at this point I don't know if that's enough this was before I knew the second gladiator info for SPF and this BPV claim now.

That's been said by me three or four times now in where I was more suspicious of Kajot and didn't know about you since you have been very not interactive here.

There's also the kajot post where they reacted poorly to the logic/Kajot world idea which has been going through my head.

It just doesn't sit well feels like the focused in that more then their reads. Legit they said "I don't know their partner." When asked who could be teamed with logic.

I kinda wanna talk to SPF on nanook when am home but for now that's been my thoughts and I don't think I am willing to currently bet the game in your disconnected day 6 with how everything has progressed.

33. ISO #9133
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Again sorry I take so long to reply still with family

34. ISO #9134
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.

35. ISO #9135
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    ACtually if nanooks scum he could have won yesterday since spf hedged towards logic right

like theers no reason to that it's why i orginally ruled out the world

i need to listen to myself more

36. ISO #9136
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I am home now so can try to talk more now

37. ISO #9137
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I think it has to be SPF either lieing about their NA which what ever if we lose to that plus the gladiate

So yeah i think its 95% logic

38. ISO #9138
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Also i said i'd post this i was about to do this with my vote yesterday but yall hammered

39. ISO #9139
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9137)
    I think it has to be SPF either lieing about their NA which what ever if we lose to that plus the gladiate

it's impossible for me to be lying, because the mafia had a mandatory nightkill, and because it's confirmed that i have no cards. there is no 5% chance of me being a wolf - i'm just mechanically clear

40. ISO #9140
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9138)
    Also i said i'd post this i was about to do this with my vote yesterday but yall hammered

lmao

41. ISO #9141
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9134)
    @staypositivefriend

Let me know when your around to talk am gonna be home in an hour and can more freely talk then and after.

i'll be busy until like 4-5 hours from now, but im kind of around rn

42. ISO #9142
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9139)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9137)

it's impossible for me to be lying, because the mafia had a mandatory nightkill, and because it's confirmed that i have no cards. there is no 5% chance of me being a wolf - i'm just mechanically clear
    Oh you haven't played a game before fair i like have not had the time to look back if you say so i'll take you word for it i was thinking cannorneer was an option.

but most that 5% is nanook it was like 4-1

both of which am at the point i'd lose to it honestly

43. ISO #9143
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9141)
    @staypositivefriend

We can talk then i might be distracted but i can use my phone then at the worst.

Do you have any immedatly things you want me to work on till then?

44. ISO #9144
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    did nanook ever claim what his card does?

45. ISO #9145
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9144)
    I don't think so @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR can confirm

46. ISO #9146
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9144)
    I didn't bring any cards

47. ISO #9147
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1475)
    My thoughts currently are

Could be town ( these people have cards )

Phraze
    Hydreigon25 ( ME )
    NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    The Keeper
    ScarletCelestial
    Michelle
    Gikkle

Null ( since i don't think they have cards )

Good Question
    hollowkatt
    Ivy
    stormslyde
    bladescape
    Outlier
    TotallyNotAlice
    Grant
    staypositivefriend
    DoctorZeus
    Logic
    why did hydre think you had cards if you didnt bring any?

48. ISO #9148
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9143)
    @staypositivefriend

We can talk then i might be distracted but i can use my phone then at the worst.

i think it'd be useful to take a quick look at the interactions between kajot/logic and see how well they could fit as a team - same w/nanook and kajot. i want to do the same thing with you/kajot but i wont ask you to analyze yourself lol

49. ISO #9149
    Timezone
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    for the sake of transparency, i am definitely leaning on it being logic (especially because of his posts yesterday + his posts today so far being uninspiring) but im trying to look at the game from all perspectives

50. ISO #9150
    Community
    Konosuba
    AKA
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#9148)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megumin (#9143)
    @staypositivefriend

i think it'd be useful to take a quick look at the interactions between kajot/logic and see how well they could fit as a team - same w/nanook and kajot. i want to do the same thing with you/kajot but i wont ask you to analyze yourself lol
    i think it's that Nanook switched when he didn't need to is massive.
    Like look at you yesterday if nanook pushed logic with you would you have even considered outside it cause it never felt like that.