Page 147 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,350 of 9215

Thread: Deck Mafia #004 (Town Wins)

  1. ISO #7301
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Hmm, I missed that one. Useless ISOs.

    Though I still don't see how it wasn't a misrep. What even constitutes as a natural read if you have no idea of the thread?

  2. ISO #7302
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,142
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    so, if 3/5 wolves are not contained within scarlet/totallynotalice/phraze/kajot/logic, then who am i misreading? open question

  3. ISO #7303
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,142
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @TotallyNotAlice - i'm trying to keep an open mind about you being town, so if you are town then i would find it super helpful if you look over the list of thoughts i just made about every player and tell me which points you agree/disagree with - you said that you wanted to see how i solved this game, and that post is a glimpse into how im trying to do it

  4. ISO #7304
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,142
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    gonna go for the night probably

  5. ISO #7305
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12,142
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#7299)
    good question - i think that good question is pretty transparently a villager (even his posts on the last page are bleeding frustrated town in a position where a wolf wouldnt feel the need to bother faking that level of emotion) and i dont think he has any deepwolf equity at all. just town

    nanook - i mean, nanook has a strong wolf game, and i have to acknowledge the fact that most of my reasoning to townread him boils down to: "meta/tone", both of which are pretty dangerous things to base a read on at this stage in the game. even though, nanook has shown a level of passion and earnestness in his posting that is unlike any wolf-game i've seen from him, and while he's lower on my "obvious town" list because of how many towny people are in this game, i still think he's more likely town than not. the worst thing i can say about nanook is that his interactions with keeper on d1 were and still are pretty wolfy

    outlier - ive had some trouble reading outlier on the merit of his own posts, because we tend to play pretty differently and i find it harder to ~click~ with his thought process. that said, i think it's pretty clear that there is a genuine solving process going on in his mind, and i could see that reflected pretty well in the way that he analyzed my posts in the last page (and the way he justified his reasoning for wolfreading me in our earlier exchange). the fact that every single dead villager seemed to feel comfortable about him being town makes me feel more comfortable with this placement too - if outlier is a wolf then at least we all got pocketed together lol

    phraze - i had a brief thought of: "maybe phraze is a villager that just happened to make an incredibly suboptimal play", but it makes absolutely zero sense from any perspective for phraze, as a villager, to include a mechanical clear in her gladiate pool, and her explanations for doing it haven't even remotely satisfied me. when i pair that with phraze's overall body of work being scummy, she's more likely a wolf than not (i really hope so..)

    doctorzeus - hm, my reasoning to townread doctorzeus feels a little outdated, in the sense that most of it was based on the way that the thread played around him and his overall level of effort. i think the best argument i have in favor of zeus being town, in addition to the d1 stuff, is that his level of solving has consistently stayed equally as engaged and invested even as the attention on his slot has gone away. i think that he cares about what he's putting into the thread and he reminds me of outlier, in the sense that i can consistently see a high depth of thought reflected in the observations that he's posting

    totallynotalice - i dont find it impossible to envision a world where alice is a villager, but i do maintain some of my concern about her. the best reason i have to townread alice is her push on keeper on d1, and at the time i didnt feel like alice's interactions with keeper were particularly clearing in the first place. i think a lot of her posts have good energy and are perfectly logical, but i guess i've felt that there's something missing in the way that she's engaging with people - sometimes it feels like she's making a lot of theatrical sounding posts without really getting to the meat of what other people are saying. im skeptical of whether or not she was as doubtful about grant yesterday as she claimed to be, and i'm skeptical about the fact that she's consistently had me lower in her overall POE but has made very little commentary on the substance of my posts

    (i also think that alice has some mild partner equity with kajot, which has been fueling my tinfoil a bit)

    storm - probably just town but he's also probably dying today anyways so im not gonna bother putting a lot of thought into his slot

    bladescape - he actually hasnt been all that towny since he got revived in my honest opinion, but even if he did get revived as a wolf he wasnt a member of the OG wolf team, so i dont think that's worth worrying about right now and realistically he probably still is just town.

    scarlet - there have been some moments in the last few dayphases where i've felt like i was in a similar headspace to scarlet - i like the drive behind a number of her posts and i think that she's been pretty tonally strong, and i also think that the vote on keeper d1 paired with blade dying make her look towny. that said, she's in my POE because i think that most of the posts that she's made in this game are pretty easy for a competent wolf to fake, and she's lacking in the special spice that makes her Obvious Town even though a lot of her posts are just fine

    kajot - i mean, i don't hate all of kajot's posts - i think some of them are pretty fine. that said, i think her treatment of the grant slot yesterday was incredibly, incredibly wolfy and it bothers me immensely that the wolves have been primarily killing the strong players that specifically want her slot dead, and that it's been so hard to kill her slot in the first place. i think she has a solid amount of wolf equity

    logic - i mean, i do maintain that logic's vote on keeper at the EOD1 was really towny, and it was. but that cant be the ~sole~ reason i have to townread him, and the fact of the matter is that his posting has dropped off pretty significantly since the moment d2 started, and i feel like logic's posting has just lacked a bit of a spark, which is weird since i would expect logic being vindicated about his read on keeper as a villager would be more likely to motivate him/fire him up. i think logic could reasonably be a wolf
    requoted so that the wall doesnt get buried by the pagetop

  6. ISO #7306
    GOAT Tier stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,376
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7301)
    Hmm, I missed that one. Useless ISOs.

    Though I still don't see how it wasn't a misrep. What even constitutes as a natural read if you have no idea of the thread?
    hmmm sounds like exactly my point hmmmmmm

  7. ISO #7307
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7201)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7200)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7198)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#638)
    ##Vote DoctorZeus

    Sure
    Why did you sit on this vote all of D1 nook?
    As I said at the time

    I thought he'd perspective slipped
    You said you stayed on Grant for not posting. D1 DZ posted alot, quite towny in tone and persistence. You didnt town read that then, insisting he flip before Keeper.

    Given your preference for activity, why your preference that DZ die before keeper?
    I literally just answered that

    I thought he perspective slipped

    I don't base my reads on activity alone lol, thats kinda silly. I stayed on grant cause he looked like he was caught mafia that gave up and I've seen him dip on scum games before. I stayed on drz cause I thought he perspective slipped. They're different players in different contexts, and as such I evaluated them differently.

  8. ISO #7308
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7204)
    Okay...I was out playing basketball and I just got home.

    I saw that Phraze has used the card.

    I'm considering that a wolf claim because I don't get how you see the card get used Day 2 and see how it went $%#!ing horribly-
    then decide to try to do it AGAIN, including a guy that just got $%#!ing revived.

    I don't see a town doing that at all.
    Plus one

  9. ISO #7309
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7207)
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7204)
    Okay...I was out playing basketball and I just got home.

    I saw that Phraze has used the card.

    I'm considering that a wolf claim because I don't get how you see the card get used Day 2 and see how it went $%#!ing horribly-
    then decide to try to do it AGAIN, including a guy that just got $%#!ing revived.

    I don't see a town doing that at all.
    Like literally if she's $%#!ing town then the only thing that I've learned from these Deck Mafia games is that players just don't use common sense when they have PR capabilities. People have made such bad decisions with these cards.

    The fact that she was literally the counterwagon yesterday, and decides to play this card and includes THE GUY THAT WAS N1'D AS TOWN AND WAS REVIVED in order to protect herself and other wolfmates is the most damning evidence in this.
    I agree with most of the sentiment but also let's not start yelling lol

  10. ISO #7310
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotAlice (#7212)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7168)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotAlice (#6942)
    @staypositivefriend

    Consider this to be something like the jailkeep in Venom&Guns

    I'm planning on voting closer to EoD and if you can produce an accurate solve then I'll vote storm, meanwhile consider my vote on you as I kinda think that Phraze has far more wolf equity than him and he does have good interactions with Keeper.
    Howre you planning to judge whether her solve is accurate
    Seeing how she comes to it.

    Like her post on pairing me with Kajot/Logic was pretty ??? as I really doubt that there's any actual world that exists that has both of them as wolves, tbfh.

    I was able to TR her very strongly while spectating Venom&Guns so I wanna see her shining town here to put all tinfoils to rest.
    So you're not really judging on its accuracy then, you're judging on whether it looks pretty.

    I'm reasonably sure spf is more than capable of making something look pretty when she wants to.

  11. ISO #7311
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7225)
    Like this is getting me more and more furious. This is probably one of the worst games ever.
    Then step away, yelling and $%#!ing people out isn't gonna help anything lol

  12. ISO #7312
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7267)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#7264)
    can we please put giant quote walls INSIDE of spoiler tags? thank you
    Oh now you are reading?
    If you want people to read, being $%#!y towards them when they do tends to have the opposite effect

  13. ISO #7313
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Keeper was probably bussed and they both perspective slipped so logic and drz can both be mafia (im back in my tunnel idgaf)

    Phraze probably mafia trying to delay a day, that means spf storm and blade all town. If spf or storm flip and they're red then obviously phraze town, otherwise should be yeeted tomorrow

    Outlier is apparently? Super townie?? To some people whose reads I respect??? Idgi tbh but whatever, I would shoot him if I had four guns

    Scarlet probably mafia ig

    Idk if I have enough space to have alice as mafia if I do then she is if I don't then she isn't

    BK kajot also town

    Ig that means I have to put alice as my 7th town, that doesn't feel great

  14. ISO #7314
    GOAT Tier stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,376
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    no offense spf but im gonna put my vote on you, i think youre town but obviously i know youre a more likely wolf than me. im never voting blade so
    ##Vote staypositivefriend

  15. ISO #7315
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7313)
    Keeper was probably bussed and they both perspective slipped so logic and drz can both be mafia (im back in my tunnel idgaf)

    Phraze probably mafia trying to delay a day, that means spf storm and blade all town. If spf or storm flip and they're red then obviously phraze town, otherwise should be yeeted tomorrow

    Outlier is apparently? Super townie?? To some people whose reads I respect??? Idgi tbh but whatever, I would shoot him if I had four guns

    Scarlet probably mafia ig

    Idk if I have enough space to have alice as mafia if I do then she is if I don't then she isn't

    BK kajot also town

    Ig that means I have to put alice as my 7th town, that doesn't feel great
    What do you mean here?

  16. ISO #7316
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7315)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7313)
    Keeper was probably bussed and they both perspective slipped so logic and drz can both be mafia (im back in my tunnel idgaf)

    Phraze probably mafia trying to delay a day, that means spf storm and blade all town. If spf or storm flip and they're red then obviously phraze town, otherwise should be yeeted tomorrow

    Outlier is apparently? Super townie?? To some people whose reads I respect??? Idgi tbh but whatever, I would shoot him if I had four guns

    Scarlet probably mafia ig

    Idk if I have enough space to have alice as mafia if I do then she is if I don't then she isn't

    BK kajot also town

    Ig that means I have to put alice as my 7th town, that doesn't feel great
    What do you mean here?
    I mean that logic and drz both look like they may have perspective slipped

  17. ISO #7317
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Oh, please point me to the posts.

  18. ISO #7318
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    If you're town this is probably gonna come off a bit $%#!ish but

    I'm confident enough that you're mafia and I basically always want to yeet you tomorrow that I don't think engaging with you is going to be a productive use of time

  19. ISO #7319
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7318)
    If you're town this is probably gonna come off a bit $%#!ish but

    I'm confident enough that you're mafia and I basically always want to yeet you tomorrow that I don't think engaging with you is going to be a productive use of time
    Well, I'm almost always gonna be voted off. I imagine I might be turboed after Today, LOL. Should be enough players left for a miss? But still doesn't excuse you from solving.

  20. ISO #7320
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I have my solve and, barring mech reasons to, i don't foresee myself changing it much

  21. ISO #7321
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,466
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 3 Votecount as of Post #6725

    Post #6725 was originally posted at 11:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Phraze DoctorZeus (208), Grant (16), Michelle (180), Good Question (112), Kajot (89)
    5 Grant NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (72), TotallyNotAlice (114), stormslyde (25), ScarletCelestial (122), Outlier (184)
    3 Kajot Phraze (69), Logic (32), staypositivefriend (90)

    View Vote History

    Requested by Phraze.

  22. ISO #7322
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Blade and DVC not showing up.

  23. ISO #7323
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7218)
    Again I'm trying not to get angry at this game.

    But jesus $%#!ing christ there's such suboptimal $%#! going on in this $%#!ing game.
    Pretty optimal for a wolf

  24. ISO #7324
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7224)
    Worst part is that this $%#!s up what I'm TRYING to do.
    You should just tell us now.

    Towns on brink

  25. ISO #7325
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7322)
    Blade and DVC not showing up.
    What do you mean?

  26. ISO #7326
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7316)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7315)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7313)
    Keeper was probably bussed and they both perspective slipped so logic and drz can both be mafia (im back in my tunnel idgaf)

    Phraze probably mafia trying to delay a day, that means spf storm and blade all town. If spf or storm flip and they're red then obviously phraze town, otherwise should be yeeted tomorrow

    Outlier is apparently? Super townie?? To some people whose reads I respect??? Idgi tbh but whatever, I would shoot him if I had four guns

    Scarlet probably mafia ig

    Idk if I have enough space to have alice as mafia if I do then she is if I don't then she isn't

    BK kajot also town

    Ig that means I have to put alice as my 7th town, that doesn't feel great
    What do you mean here?
    I mean that logic and drz both look like they may have perspective slipped
    Have you ever caught a wolf this way?

  27. ISO #7327
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    So Outlier thinks SPF caught a wolf.

    I'll have a look over SPF and see what I think because I'm never voting Blade.

    Then will do storm.

    I thought u was getting better but woken to a stunning headache so activity will be lower than I hoped

  28. ISO #7328
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7326)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7316)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7315)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7313)
    Keeper was probably bussed and they both perspective slipped so logic and drz can both be mafia (im back in my tunnel idgaf)

    Phraze probably mafia trying to delay a day, that means spf storm and blade all town. If spf or storm flip and they're red then obviously phraze town, otherwise should be yeeted tomorrow

    Outlier is apparently? Super townie?? To some people whose reads I respect??? Idgi tbh but whatever, I would shoot him if I had four guns

    Scarlet probably mafia ig

    Idk if I have enough space to have alice as mafia if I do then she is if I don't then she isn't

    BK kajot also town

    Ig that means I have to put alice as my 7th town, that doesn't feel great
    What do you mean here?
    I mean that logic and drz both look like they may have perspective slipped
    Have you ever caught a wolf this way?
    Yeah of course

  29. ISO #7329
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    957
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    BlueKang / BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7328)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7326)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7316)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7315)
    What do you mean here?
    I mean that logic and drz both look like they may have perspective slipped
    Have you ever caught a wolf this way?
    Yeah of course
    Yeah he caught one last Monday driving on his way to work this way.

    Showed me the footage it was incredible.

  30. ISO #7330
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Granted that town slips tend to be more reliable

    But scum perspective slips do happen, im not sure I actually believe two happened this game (that would be a pretty big coincidence, but ive seen weirder), but I think at least one of them is real, possibly both.

  31. ISO #7331
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by diiye (#517)
    nanook wolf then i guess

    ##Vote NANOOKTHECONQUEROR

    This isn't a great one cause they were already caught, but this is one example of a scum perspective slip. It's the easiest one to think of off top of my head cause it just happened lol, but yeah, they do happen sometimes.

  32. ISO #7332
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7331)
    Quote Originally Posted by diiye (#517)
    nanook wolf then i guess

    ##Vote NANOOKTHECONQUEROR

    This isn't a great one cause they were already caught, but this is one example of a scum perspective slip. It's the easiest one to think of off top of my head cause it just happened lol, but yeah, they do happen sometimes.
    Oh the context is that I had just snap voted them in f5 kilo, the slip is that there was never a concern from them that the game might be over (enough people had not checked in yet that in theory we could have both been town from their pov).

  33. ISO #7333
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7330)
    Granted that town slips tend to be more reliable

    But scum perspective slips do happen, im not sure I actually believe two happened this game (that would be a pretty big coincidence, but ive seen weirder), but I think at least one of them is real, possibly both.
    I was more asking for curiosity. I've used them as a wolf to fake kill wolves before but can't remember one being reliable tbh. Fair do's if so though

  34. ISO #7334
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7332)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7331)
    Quote Originally Posted by diiye (#517)
    nanook wolf then i guess

    ##Vote NANOOKTHECONQUEROR

    This isn't a great one cause they were already caught, but this is one example of a scum perspective slip. It's the easiest one to think of off top of my head cause it just happened lol, but yeah, they do happen sometimes.
    Oh the context is that I had just snap voted them in f5 kilo, the slip is that there was never a concern from them that the game might be over (enough people had not checked in yet that in theory we could have both been town from their pov).
    Fair but that's quite multilayered and just good villaging where wolves used tmi. It's not this time where it was more semantics

  35. ISO #7335
    Soul Reader DoctorZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2,173
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    pog
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7329)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7328)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7326)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7316)
    I mean that logic and drz both look like they may have perspective slipped
    Have you ever caught a wolf this way?
    Yeah of course
    Yeah he caught one last Monday driving on his way to work this way.

    Showed me the footage it was incredible.
    Yo good question if your plans failed you might as well tell us.

    Imo towns in a perilous position and your lock clear so why nkt

  36. ISO #7336
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7312)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7267)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#7264)
    can we please put giant quote walls INSIDE of spoiler tags? thank you
    Oh now you are reading?
    If you want people to read, being $%#!y towards them when they do tends to have the opposite effect
    Now I dont want to read

  37. ISO #7337
    GOAT Tier stormslyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,376
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    DailyMafia
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7336)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7312)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7267)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#7264)
    can we please put giant quote walls INSIDE of spoiler tags? thank you
    Oh now you are reading?
    If you want people to read, being $%#!y towards them when they do tends to have the opposite effect
    Now I dont want to read
    good lets not read together town unite in protest

  38. ISO #7338
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7336)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7312)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7267)
    Quote Originally Posted by stormslyde (#7264)
    can we please put giant quote walls INSIDE of spoiler tags? thank you
    Oh now you are reading?
    If you want people to read, being $%#!y towards them when they do tends to have the opposite effect
    Now I dont want to read
    I don't really care if people read more than the op

  39. ISO #7339
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7334)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7332)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7331)
    Quote Originally Posted by diiye (#517)
    nanook wolf then i guess

    ##Vote NANOOKTHECONQUEROR

    This isn't a great one cause they were already caught, but this is one example of a scum perspective slip. It's the easiest one to think of off top of my head cause it just happened lol, but yeah, they do happen sometimes.
    Oh the context is that I had just snap voted them in f5 kilo, the slip is that there was never a concern from them that the game might be over (enough people had not checked in yet that in theory we could have both been town from their pov).
    Fair but that's quite multilayered and just good villaging where wolves used tmi. It's not this time where it was more semantics
    I mean basically every slip or read ever can just be boiled down to semantics if you want it to

    Obviously I'm not gonna convince you that you slipped tho 🤷♀️

  40. ISO #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7336)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7312)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7267)
    Oh now you are reading?
    If you want people to read, being $%#!y towards them when they do tends to have the opposite effect
    Now I dont want to read
    I don't really care if people read more than the op
    You've been passive aggressive to me for a while. Any particular reason?

  41. ISO #7341
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7340)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7338)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7336)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7312)
    If you want people to read, being $%#!y towards them when they do tends to have the opposite effect
    Now I dont want to read
    I don't really care if people read more than the op
    You've been passive aggressive to me for a while. Any particular reason?
    I don't think I have? I haven't meant to be or aren't aware of it if I have tho, sorry

  42. ISO #7342
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,023
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Why am I apologizing, I've done nothing wrong

    Reflex ig

    Anyways yeah if I've come across as passive aggressive it isn't intentional, I know I can sometimes without meaning to. If you want to, like, point out places you feel I have been, we can talk it out/I can try to clarify what I meant, but yeah, im kinda snarky and I speak tongue in cheek a lot and use passive voice a bit too much in text sometimes (mr Franklin would be so disappointed in me), so I get how it comes across as me being passive aggressive sometimes.

  43. ISO #7343
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2898)
    Deck Mafia #004 Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    7 The Keeper DoctorZeus (250), TotallyNotAlice (251), ScarletCelestial (119), Logic (74), Michelle (189), Kajot (184), Happy (148)
    3 DoctorZeus NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (72), The Keeper (131), Hydreigon25 (62)
    3 Grant Phraze (69), Good Question (119), bladescape (381)
    2 stormslyde stormslyde (240), Gikkle (36)
    2 ScarletCelestial Outlier (169), staypositivefriend (148)
    1 Hydreigon25 Grant (41)
    1 Kajot hollowkatt (146)


    View Vote History

    The Keeper was eliminated.

    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 11:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, October 6th, 2021.
    First NK was off wagon, Michelle and Happy having Died since.
    HK was not on Keeper wagon
    Michelle having had several people sus her but died anyway

  44. ISO #7344
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    957
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    BlueKang / BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#7329)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7328)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7326)
    Have you ever caught a wolf this way?
    Yeah of course
    Yeah he caught one last Monday driving on his way to work this way.

    Showed me the footage it was incredible.
    Yo good question if your plans failed you might as well tell us.

    Imo towns in a perilous position and your lock clear so why nkt
    ...do I reveal or nah?

  45. ISO #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus (#7327)
    So Outlier thinks SPF caught a wolf.

    I'll have a look over SPF and see what I think because I'm never voting Blade.

    Then will do storm.

    I thought u was getting better but woken to a stunning headache so activity will be lower than I hoped
    Where did I think SPF caught a wolf?

  46. ISO #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7319)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7318)
    If you're town this is probably gonna come off a bit $%#!ish but

    I'm confident enough that you're mafia and I basically always want to yeet you tomorrow that I don't think engaging with you is going to be a productive use of time
    Well, I'm almost always gonna be voted off. I imagine I might be turboed after Today, LOL. Should be enough players left for a miss? But still doesn't excuse you from solving.
    12 players/ 3 scum (4 if blade is woof)

    if storm and spf town and die

    then 11 to 3/4

    NK

    10 to 3/4 6 to chop

    if Blade is scum D5 would be mylo I believe

  47. ISO #7347
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7346)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7319)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7318)
    If you're town this is probably gonna come off a bit $%#!ish but

    I'm confident enough that you're mafia and I basically always want to yeet you tomorrow that I don't think engaging with you is going to be a productive use of time
    Well, I'm almost always gonna be voted off. I imagine I might be turboed after Today, LOL. Should be enough players left for a miss? But still doesn't excuse you from solving.
    12 players/ 3 scum (4 if blade is woof)

    if storm and spf town and die

    then 11 to 3/4

    NK

    10 to 3/4 6 to chop

    if Blade is scum D5 would be mylo I believe
    the mod would inform us if it was Mylo... right?

  48. ISO #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7342)
    Why am I apologizing, I've done nothing wrong

    Reflex ig

    Anyways yeah if I've come across as passive aggressive it isn't intentional, I know I can sometimes without meaning to. If you want to, like, point out places you feel I have been, we can talk it out/I can try to clarify what I meant, but yeah, im kinda snarky and I speak tongue in cheek a lot and use passive voice a bit too much in text sometimes (mr Franklin would be so disappointed in me), so I get how it comes across as me being passive aggressive sometimes.
    lmao

    I dont actually care if you are mean to me. This sudden kumbaya $%#! struck me as off though

  49. ISO #7349
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#7346)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#7319)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7318)
    If you're town this is probably gonna come off a bit $%#!ish but

    I'm confident enough that you're mafia and I basically always want to yeet you tomorrow that I don't think engaging with you is going to be a productive use of time
    Well, I'm almost always gonna be voted off. I imagine I might be turboed after Today, LOL. Should be enough players left for a miss? But still doesn't excuse you from solving.
    12 players/ 3 scum (4 if blade is woof)

    if storm and spf town and die

    then 11 to 3/4

    NK

    10 to 3/4 6 to chop

    if Blade is scum D5 would be mylo I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#1)
    Set Up is 15 Townies and 4 Mafia
    There's no 3p in Deck Mafia too. Nothing mentions alignment conversions AFAIK.

  50. ISO #7350
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,437
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#7339)
    Obviously I'm not gonna convince you that you slipped tho 🤷♀️
    IDEK what slip you're talking about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Mute

The Mute is unable to vote. If they cast a vote, it will not be counted.