Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos

2. ISO #2752
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    ##Vote Vroendal

If anyone hammers early today though, I will policy vote you for the rest of the game.

3. ISO #2753
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos
    ##Vote Vroendal

If anyone hammers early today though, I will policy vote you for the rest of the game.
    Sell me on Vroe

4. ISO #2754
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#2748)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2747)
    @GGhana what do you think of Eva?
    not saying anything until my bomb goes off
    ok

@c4e5g3d5

What do you think of eva?
    On posts, super pure, towny conviction throughout
    Don't know wtf her D3 was, spending all her time focused on two slots that weren't Aldo and then hammering Aldo
    Still think she's probably just town

5. ISO #2755
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#2753)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2752)
    ##Vote Vroendal

Sell me on Vroe
    I will, later. I'm going to be very hard pressed to vote for anyone else today though

6. ISO #2756
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#2754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2749)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2747)
    @GGhana what do you think of Eva?
    ok

@c4e5g3d5

Don't know wtf her D3 was, spending all her time focused on two slots that weren't Aldo and then hammering Aldo
    What do you think the scum team is then?

7. ISO #2757
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I’m currently in the unique position of being the only one who knows I’m town, which means I actually have a potential perspective to find a wolf here. While being in the lowest PoE is an unnerving predicament, I’m sorry to break it to the wolves that I’m never in better form than when I’m being pushed and interacted with. Case me I dare you, all the cases on me suck right now or are non-existent there’s actually so many better ones because I haven’t played this game well so step up.

Also all naked votes in this state of the game are awful, that was so last round get up wit’ the times. If you’re town your PoE has broken down upon itself, and you should already realize that at least one player’s slipped past you into your town-reads so pay attention and don’t make pre-flip associations right now, and also post your reads please consisting of a what and a why except for you GGhana you can do your thing because it's a townie thing.

It is time to re-evaluate what I think and why I think that especially about these players: (evakyoo, Lag, Twice) and everyone should be doing the same thing because I hate to break it to you but the round doesn’t end with a w!Vro flip but you should already know that realistically at least one of them’s a wolf. I’m still mid-process of gathering my reads and/or cases on them because it’s actually a lil’ difficult to do so and I’m famously lazy but please stand by and above all don't hammer me.

Also please talk to me I'm lonely and I like to talk.

8. ISO #2758
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2757)
    I’m currently in the unique position of being the only one who knows I’m town, which means I actually have a potential perspective to find a wolf here. While being in the lowest PoE is an unnerving predicament, I’m sorry to break it to the wolves that I’m never in better form than when I’m being pushed and interacted with. Case me I dare you, all the cases on me suck right now or are non-existent there’s actually so many better ones because I haven’t played this game well so step up.

Also all naked votes in this state of the game are awful, that was so last round get up wit’ the times. If you’re town your PoE has broken down upon itself, and you should already realize that at least one player’s slipped past you into your town-reads so pay attention and don’t make pre-flip associations right now, and also post your reads please consisting of a what and a why except for you GGhana you can do your thing because it's a townie thing.

It is time to re-evaluate what I think and why I think that especially about these players: (evakyoo, Lag, Twice) and everyone should be doing the same thing because I hate to break it to you but the round doesn’t end with a w!Vro flip but you should already know that realistically at least one of them’s a wolf. I’m still mid-process of gathering my reads and/or cases on them because it’s actually a lil’ difficult to do so and I’m famously lazy but please stand by and above all don't hammer me.

What do you think are the most likely wolf teams?

9. ISO #2759
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Twice/eva
    c4/eva
    Lag/eva

in order of likeliness in my mind right now. c4 is from a tin-foil that ThePretender just forgot to check N1 or that we're drastically misreading something but frankly I doubt it. In all cases from my perspective we find a wolf in eva but again I'm working on why.

10. ISO #2760
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2759)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2758)

Twice/eva
    c4/eva
    Lag/eva

in order of likeliness in my mind right now. c4 is from a tin-foil that ThePretender just forgot to check N1 or that we're drastically misreading something but frankly I doubt it. In all cases from my perspective we find a wolf in eva but again I'm working on why.
    Why are you so confident on eva in particular?

11. ISO #2761
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Twice/eva
    c4/eva
    Lag/eva

Because she realistically works best as the partner in any wolf team I can imagine. Anything otherwise just feels wrong right now.

12. ISO #2762
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm also totally open to reading her through and coming away with a near-certainty that she's town I'm not gonna tunnel here, but from an overview I find that more unlikely than that she's just a wolf. If GGhana's a wolf we've probably already lost.

13. ISO #2763
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#2754)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2749)
    ok

@c4e5g3d5

What do you think the scum team is then?
    It's lazy but Twice Vro. I think everyone else is townier, and I think either of them flipping red makes the other more likely to flip red with their approaches to D3; I think both of them, if either flips red, played like there were stakes yesterday, while being afraid to admit it, which makes me think neither of them would have super deep partners.

Of course the fact that we ploughed through three wrong easy answers and would've ploughed through a fourth if it didn't claim vig doesn't exactly boost my confidence. I'm gonna try to take it one vote at a time.

14. ISO #2764
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2761)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2760)
    Twice/eva
    c4/eva
    Lag/eva

Because she realistically works best as the partner in any wolf team I can imagine. Anything otherwise just feels wrong right now.
    The Twice/eva and Me/eva teams make zero sense. I will explain why later. Who do you replace those teams with in your top 3?

15. ISO #2765
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving

16. ISO #2766
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving

17. ISO #2767
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#2766)
    Night
    Night

18. ISO #2768
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2761)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2760)
    Twice/eva
    c4/eva
    Lag/eva

The Twice/eva and Me/eva teams make zero sense. I will explain why later. Who do you replace those teams with in your top 3?
    Please do, help would be nice.
    After some thought, GGhana/Lag and c4/Twice I suppose, though it feels rather tongue-in-cheek to have that as my response to you. I'd have a hard time reconciling GGhana as wolf right now though. As long as Venti's not counter-claimed he's not going in my guesses.

19. ISO #2769
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Ftr if your explanations don't make sense to me Lag I feel completely free to pick them right back up ty.

@Lag I want to know why you think asking me which teams I think are most likely will help you solve this game.

20. ISO #2770
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Because tbh I know those questions were probably a trap and it could just as easily be a trap to get me voted off from booing my reasoning down as you trying to solve the game so please explain what exactly you hoped to accomplish through those questions and what you did end up accomplishing from them.

21. ISO #2771
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2770)
    Because tbh I know those questions were probably a trap and it could just as easily be a trap to get me voted off from booing my reasoning down as you trying to solve the game so please explain what exactly you hoped to accomplish through those questions and what you did end up accomplishing from them.
    If you're town then what traps do you have to fear?

22. ISO #2772
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    A trap from a wolf trying to shout down a town to assert themselves on top of the thread. A trap from a well-meaning town who's results are misread and then backfires horribly. Also pretty please answer my question.

23. ISO #2773
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

I LITERALLY SAID ALDO AND JAVELIN TOWN

tbh i hammered knowing it was town becuase i doubt yall would have re-evaluated

only people ive been wrong on are the prs and apogee,, the prs did well at masking themselves

also lol thought this started tomorrow

24. ISO #2774
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    oh no i hammered a player everyone was going to vote out and now im in poe??
    ridiculous. you literally all have been so wrong this whole game and no one listens to me and now you chose to poe me
    be wrong again idc
    sucks to suck

25. ISO #2775
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2773)
    twice pinged me to hammer

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

only people ive been wrong on are the prs and apogee,, the prs did well at masking themselves

That's an awful reason to hammer if you genuinely think someone is town then you shouldn't vote them and if you do you should really explain in the moment and Javelin died because they were in the lower PoE and GGhana said to shoot her over me and now I'm having a hard time but you're looking suspicious to me so please update me on who you think a wolf is ty.

26. ISO #2776
    Pronouns

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

Who do you think wolf team is?

27. ISO #2777
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

##Vote Lag

28. ISO #2778
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2775)

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

That's an awful reason to hammer if you genuinely think someone is town then you shouldn't vote them and if you do you should really explain in the moment and Javelin died because they were in the lower PoE and GGhana said to shoot her over me and now I'm having a hard time but you're looking suspicious to me so please update me on who you think a wolf is ty.
    okay and would i do that as a wolf

MICHELLE LEGIT IGNORED JAVELINS FIRST POST WHEN SHE POSTED WHEN SHE WAS ONLINE A WOLF PARTNER WOULD NOT HAVE PUT A WOLF PARTNER THERE

29. ISO #2779
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

you so smd

30. ISO #2780
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2779)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2776)

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

you so smd
    I'm both wolves? Who do you think my teammate would be?

31. ISO #2781
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

still confident in my towns

we know venti/c4 clear here anyways

so its just between vro/lag/gghana/twice

1/2 ez

32. ISO #2782
    Pronouns
    There are 4 possible scum teams:

In no particular order:
    C4 + GGhana
    GGhana + Eva
    C4 + Eva
    Twice + Vro

I find it very unlikely that a Twice + C4/GGhana team exists due to those two coming into this day looking to apply pressure to Twice.

Venti is un-CC'd bg

And something that I think is very telling is eva's vote #1254

The only time a wolf~eva ever makes that vote to push Michelle so close to going over right at EoD is if the other wolf is already on Michelle's wagon. It makes no sense to join the Michelle wagon otherwise since it would be killing one teammate and leaving the other out to dry.

That makes eva+twice or eva+vro teams very, very unlikely.

A similar argument can be made with how GGhana and C4 pushed Michelle on day 1 and were on that wagon at EoD. It is rather unlikely that they would do that while leaving a teammate on the Apoc wagon, making a C4 + Vro and a C4 + GGhana team also unlikely.

That leaves only the 4 teams I listed.

Of note is that either we just win here if Vro or Twice flips mafia since that incriminates the other.
    OR
    We flip one and the other is lock town and then at least we go in to a final 5 with two locked towns.

33. ISO #2783
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

you so smd
    yep ur both of it
    quit trying to look productive :yawn:

ive already answered these questions before.

I LEGIT STATED MY POE AND TOWNCORE YESTERDAY IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS

34. ISO #2784
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2778)

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

MICHELLE LEGIT IGNORED JAVELINS FIRST POST WHEN SHE POSTED WHEN SHE WAS ONLINE A WOLF PARTNER WOULD NOT HAVE PUT A WOLF PARTNER THERE
    My tin-foil was that you'd say you wouldn't do that as a wolf in defense tbh because I've seen that work before.

I still don't really get your defense of Javelin ngl I don't understand why a wolf would never do that.

35. ISO #2785
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2772)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2771)
    A trap from a wolf trying to shout down a town to assert themselves on top of the thread. A trap from a well-meaning town who's results are misread and then backfires horribly. Also pretty please answer my question.
    If Twice is town then you're actually just lock-town IMO, was trying to gauge how you felt about Twice

36. ISO #2786
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2784)
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2778)

also

WHY DID JAVELIN DIE??

My tin-foil was that you'd say you wouldn't do that as a wolf in defense tbh because I've seen that work before.

I still don't really get your defense of Javelin ngl I don't understand why a wolf would never do that.
    i said this about misty and no one listened so i wouldnt expect you to understand? everyone picks at my solving yet they're always wrong and im always right

and how else am i supposed to defend it lmao townies are dumb, wolves are more like "i must play exactly by the rules"

and as a wolf you want to distance yourself from other wolves somehow hense you would reply to their shot

not sure why you werent shot but whatever

37. ISO #2787
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If Twice is town then you're actually just lock-town IMO, was trying to gauge how you felt about Twice
    looks like someone is trying to suck up to vro
    perhaps tmi that twice is town,, and trying to tmi a wolf partner as town
    perhaps i am being close minded here

38. ISO #2788
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2783)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2780)
    you so smd
    yep ur both of it
    quit trying to look productive :yawn:

ive already answered these questions before.

I LEGIT STATED MY POE AND TOWNCORE YESTERDAY IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS
    Re-summarizing ones stances helps keep the information fresh in peoples minds, telling someone to dig through an ISO for it is not helpful, thanks for answering though

39. ISO #2789
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    isnt it odd that no one has tried to defend vro except for twice
    and they have consistently been in the poe
    i genuinely think you are town, but struggling

40. ISO #2790
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2787)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2785)
    This is an odd post to make which just reads like you're trying to apply shade, read #2782 and it's pretty obvious where my thoughts are

41. ISO #2791
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    oh wow now im a hypocrite for what i said about vro LMAO

42. ISO #2792
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    This is an odd post to make which just reads like you're trying to apply shade, read #2782 and it's pretty obvious where my thoughts are
    i actually havent read a lot of the posts
    i had no time to play yesterday and havent caught up

so nah, not readign that rn
    gonna take yet another break as i just keep tilting when i come onto here

43. ISO #2793
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by evakyoo (#2792)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2790)
    i actually havent read a lot of the posts
    i had no time to play yesterday and havent caught up

so nah, not readign that rn
    gonna take yet another break as i just keep tilting when i come onto here
    It was literally right between like two posts you responded to lmao

44. ISO #2794
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

In no particular order:
    C4 + GGhana
    GGhana + Eva
    C4 + Eva
    Twice + Vro

I find it very unlikely that a Twice + C4/GGhana team exists due to those two coming into this day looking to apply pressure to Twice.

Venti is un-CC'd bg

The only time a wolf~eva ever makes that vote to push Michelle so close to going over right at EoD is if the other wolf is already on Michelle's wagon. It makes no sense to join the Michelle wagon otherwise since it would be killing one teammate and leaving the other out to dry.

A similar argument can be made with how GGhana and C4 pushed Michelle on day 1 and were on that wagon at EoD. It is rather unlikely that they would do that while leaving a teammate on the Apoc wagon, making a C4 + Vro and a C4 + GGhana team also unlikely.

Of note is that either we just win here if Vro or Twice flips mafia since that incriminates the other.
    OR
    We flip one and the other is lock town and then at least we go in to a final 5 with two locked towns.
    What's gone wrong with our town-GGhana read in a w!GGhana world? In retrospect does the GGhana/Michelle fiasco look fabricated to you and why?

What's gone wrong with our town-read on c4 in a w!c4 world? Who else would ThePretender have likely checked?

These are questions I would definitely like to know your answers to at some point, you don't have to answer them both at the same time.

45. ISO #2795
    Pronouns
    Also, I think the c4 clear is not actually that concrete. I see Twice/Vro almost always being T/T or W/W, almost never W/T, and sometimes, but not very often T/W.

So if Vro flips wolf, then great we win. No need to worry.

But preparing only for the best is just asking for the worst, if Vro flips town then I don't see Twice ever flipping wolf, which means there are two wolves out of GGhana, C4, Eva.

Looking at Pretender's ISO he specifically marks Apogee as his "paranoid read" which reads much more like his signal for who he's going to check than rather than anything else.

46. ISO #2796
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I'd like to apply pressure here right now and see what happens. c4 you are accused of being a wolf and slanking your way to victory how do you plead. Also your brick post doesn't clear you btw sorry Twice.

47. ISO #2797
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2794)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2782)

In no particular order:
    C4 + GGhana
    GGhana + Eva
    C4 + Eva
    Twice + Vro

Venti is un-CC'd bg

OR
    What's gone wrong with our town-GGhana read in a w!GGhana world? In retrospect does the GGhana/Michelle fiasco look fabricated to you and why?

What's gone wrong with our town-read on c4 in a w!c4 world? Who else would ThePretender have likely checked?

These are questions I would definitely like to know your answers to at some point, you don't have to answer them both at the same time.
    That's exactly the questions you should be asking yourself and trying to find answers for because like, if you're town, then you know one of those slots hell-bussed Michelle.

For the check, I think apogee makes sense as I explained earlier.

48. ISO #2798
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    That's exactly the questions you should be asking yourself and trying to find answers for because like, if you're town, then you know one of those slots hell-bussed Michelle.

Yes I know, I just want to figure you out in real-time since you're here and your answer to either of those questions will help me. I see.

49. ISO #2799
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Vroendal (#2798)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag (#2797)

Yes I know, I just want to figure you out in real-time since you're here and your answer to either of those questions will help me. I see.
    I mean, I think you + Twice pairing still has by far the most wolf-equity in the game. Which is why I'm just voting one of you two today.

50. ISO #2800
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Alright, I'm back and I've cooled my head!

I do not have the greatest amount of time to solve this game.
    So, I request that we collab our efforts. I cannot realistically do what I want to do.

@Venti @c4e5g3d5 Could you help look into GGhana, Twice, Vro, Lag, and perhaps myself?
    I would prefer it if Venti looked into Twice (as we legit just played a game together), and if c4 looked into Lag (as Venti already scumreads Lag)

1/2 chance of hitting scum out of that list feels... nice? Venti dies tonight though, which sucks.
    If we mis-elim, we have to hit two wolves in a row. :|

I'll look into my unfinished Michelle interactions for now. I really should have done it earlier - I only did it for Aldo/Jave (because it was easy...)