Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 10,301 to 10,306 of 10306

Thread: Season 8, Finale! Secure Championship Procedure [The Mafia Championship] Day 7
Day 7 

1. ISO #10301
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    I have thought about it and have changed up my battle plan tbh

Priority 1 after my work is to town case myself, not argue with Thunal tbh

A bit annoyed that I went defeatist yesterday with fault and stuff. It isn't over until it is over tbqfh! New day, still tired brain, but whatever tbh

2. ISO #10302
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Also this town case is going to take a few hours to write and it will consist of four epic chapters tbh

So I am going to try my best to not interact with the thread tbh... Which is probably good for my post count tbh

3. ISO #10303
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10296)
    However, it isn't unrealistic of me to believe that you'd actually meta properly given what you have said about it. It is also striking that you refuse to explore the stuff I brought up. Not interested to see how I handle lylos later etc.
    Look, "metaing properly" takes hours per person. In late game I realized the bang for my buck was higher by looking at people's ISOs this game, looking for general wolftells, and looking for associatives than doing meta dives.

I didn't talk about this before because I had not thought about this prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10294)
    Good night. I still think I should be obvious town and Boq's points against me show that he's wolfing because they're so weak. I'll case him tomorrow.

Also I thought about it a little more and Alexa's right, she should be cleared even from your POV because I'm thinking this through a little more, even if Alexa believed your vote on Katze was contingent on her siding with me and against Katze she still had no reason to actually place the Katze vote when nobody was prompting her to and she just decided to vote Katze early herself.
    Here's another example on how you're not really trying to solve me/being uncharitable.

Previously today you said it was wolfy of me to not consider both of you. And now it is "Alexa's right, she should be cleared from your pov". Why can't it be that I am right? You did this earlier today too. I told you why I thought Alexa's wifom thing made her townie. You disagreed. But when Alexa explained it to you, you were like "oh yeah that's a very good point Alexa".

Like c'mon.
    Because I am exhausted and I didn't fully think through how Alexa would be clear from your POV too. I needed things explained to me, and I thought Alexa's explanation with the WIFOM thing was clearer than yours.

The problem with post 9958 is that you both defend yourself and Alexa in a very teamy way. That's one of the posts that made me think that you're scum together.

I am glad you could at least agree with that you were appealing to the thread. It is incredibly lazy if you're town and you just take out a small section of my post because it was the part you disliked the most. That shows no interest in solving my alignment. If you're town, that's where you went sloppy.
    It isn't incredibly lazy. I was there to convince people! My only immediate goal yesterday was to get Katze eliminated over me, and I thought your alignment might become clear by who you sided with, like it was.

4. ISO #10304
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Boq, you asked me earlier how I'd approach the day if Thunal had flipped wolf yesterday and I answered, but how would you approach me? Would you not just turbo me after that EOD? a lot of your comments regarding "i don't understand how the town in you can't see this" can be answered if you put yourself in my perspective. i'm willing to listen to everything you had to say. i think your case on the Thunal/katze bus could technically work but still feels like you're trying to make something fit that doesn't entirely make sense - why do you think the 2 of them would be forced to bus in that situation when you had katze on top of your reads' list? Also i'm more curious about interactions and such from earlier game I may have missed

5. ISO #10305
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10302)
    Also this town case is going to take a few hours to write and it will consist of four epic chapters tbh

So I am going to try my best to not interact with the thread tbh... Which is probably good for my post count tbh
    looking forward to it tbh

6. ISO #10306
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    and i did read your explanation, so to clarify when i say "why do you think they'd be forced to bus" i more-so mean that i don't think you voting thunal would be objectively worse for that team at all than katze voting thunal, i think you may have won that cross but katze could still win F3 (and W/V is much better than W/W in LYLO)

also what do you think about katze's treatment of thunal early game being not W/W?

Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207