Page 202 of 219 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,100 of 10925

Thread: Season 8, Finale! Secure Championship Procedure [The Mafia Championship]

  1. ISO #10051
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender

  2. ISO #10052
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender

  3. ISO #10053
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10049)
    all of you all - proudest non-read moment of the game?
    non-read? my approach to D4 honestly and finding you and working with you and finding katze (i know that's not non-read but the whole process)

  4. ISO #10054
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10049)
    all of you all - proudest non-read moment of the game?
    probably d1

    because i think i towncleared myself to a level ive never come close to as town without having someone who knows me super well metaclear me

  5. ISO #10055
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    if that's what you mean

  6. ISO #10056
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10049)
    all of you all - proudest non-read moment of the game?
    my memes tbh

  7. ISO #10057
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10049)
    all of you all - proudest non-read moment of the game?
    Not giving up and being able to get myself out of the immediate PoE d2.

  8. ISO #10058
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    or just vibing with Pilica, that was fun tbh
    i also felt like I did today good tbh

  9. ISO #10059
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Just wish I had voted Alexa before Katze voted Thunal

  10. ISO #10060
    Wants It More Wiml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    8,954
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    why did the other team let vandy flip D1?

  11. ISO #10061
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    im so $%#!ing scared

    i think my today speaks for itself

    im way townier than thunal

    please wiml

    please

  12. ISO #10062
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    i am also proud that i am not doing any emotional blackmail tbh

  13. ISO #10063
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Wiml, please don't lose the game for town. Please vote Katze.

  14. ISO #10064
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10060)
    why did the other team let vandy flip D1?
    thunal tried to make a CFD on TSF

    alexa got towncred

  15. ISO #10065
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    alexa has been falsely cleared all game for her bus on vandy

  16. ISO #10066
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Wiml you will need to vote so I have time to vote Thunal

  17. ISO #10067
    Wants It More Wiml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    8,954
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10064)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10060)
    why did the other team let vandy flip D1?
    thunal tried to make a CFD on TSF

    alexa got towncred
    was alexa the designated deepwolf at this point?

  18. ISO #10068
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10060)
    why did the other team let vandy flip D1?
    everyone was onto vandy by the time katze voted him, it was a very obvious bus if you look back and it kinda had to happen after the bucket/PRs getting cleared (who boq/katze were originally pushing on)

  19. ISO #10069
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10067)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#10064)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10060)
    why did the other team let vandy flip D1?
    thunal tried to make a CFD on TSF

    alexa got towncred
    was alexa the designated deepwolf at this point?
    shes probably the roleblocker so yes

  20. ISO #10070
    Wants It More Wiml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    8,954
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    if Thun is a wolf surely she wants to go deep for personbal reasons?

  21. ISO #10071
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10062)
    i am also proud that i am not doing any emotional blackmail tbh
    This isn't cool.

  22. ISO #10072
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10071)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10062)
    i am also proud that i am not doing any emotional blackmail tbh
    This isn't cool.
    Yea it isnt.

  23. ISO #10073
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10070)
    if Thun is a wolf surely she wants to go deep for personbal reasons?
    i cant help you here

    im like 95% sure alexas the RBer

  24. ISO #10074
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#10070)
    if Thun is a wolf surely she wants to go deep for personbal reasons?
    Absolutely! I would have wanted to be the deepest so I could win individually.

  25. ISO #10075
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    nothing else makes sense with that team

  26. ISO #10076
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    ##Vote Thunal33
    screw the clear dance

  27. ISO #10077
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    alexa also had

    really bad sod1

  28. ISO #10078
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    thunal was townread early d1

    alexa bus for cred

    thunal had cred

  29. ISO #10079
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    nya
    Posts
    14,737
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    wiml

    please

  30. ISO #10080
    Wants It More Wiml's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    8,954
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    CivFanatics
    AKA
    Legacy of Smiles
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote katze

    I'm shaking and I'm so sorry

    katze you could not have done any different regardless of alignment

    I'm really so sorry

  31. ISO #10081
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,800
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 6 Elimination: katze was Mafia »
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Day 6 Votecount

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 katze Thunal33 (218), alexa (222), Wiml (227)
    2 Thunal33 katze (247), Boquise (234)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

    katze was eliminated. They were: Mafia.

    Day 6 has ended.

    Day 6 ended at 5:59 PM EDT on Sunday, October 24th, 2021.

  32. ISO #10082
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,800
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 6 Start »
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Night 6 Start

    Night 6 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 6 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 25th, 2021. There are 1635199260000 remaining.

  33. ISO #10083
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,800
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 6 Results: Wiml was Town »
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Night 6 Results

    Wiml has died. They were: Town.

    Night 6 has ended.

    Night 6 ended at 6:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 25th, 2021.

  34. ISO #10084
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,800
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 7 Start »
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Day 7 Start

    Day 7 has begun.

    Town must eliminate correctly today.

    Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

    Living Players

    @alexa
    @Boquise
    @Thunal33

    Day 7 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, October 27th, 2021. There are 1635372060000 remaining.

  35. ISO #10085
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    DONT SNAP VOTE PLS TBH

  36. ISO #10086
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @Boquise convince me you're not just outed

  37. ISO #10087
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    HOLY $%#!ING $%#! THAT WAS SO

    aaaaa

    $%#!.

  38. ISO #10088
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @katze - holy $%#!, you literally played a $%#!ing amazing game and should be proud of yourself, just want to say that even though i voted you and was most suspicious of you it was still hard to feel confident when all your posts were so villagery, it was just the emotional stuff from Thunal felt unfakeable

    @Wiml great job on the hammer, i know how stressful that must’ve been and i know you haven’t been happy with yourself this game but you should be proud on ending on a good note

  39. ISO #10089
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    @Thunal33 great job at EOD too god holy $%#!

  40. ISO #10090
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10086)
    @Boquise convince me you're not just outed
    I am going to do a solve first and then I will try to do my best to convince.

  41. ISO #10091
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    OKAY. i think we have this. i'm 90-95% sure it's boq but i need to be sure i'm absolutely right because i don't want to $%#! up lylo ever again.

    @Boquise please tell me what makes you town right now, what the $%#! was that EOD, please tell me why you voted thunal yesterday in as much detail as possible. just give me anything you have as soon as possible. i don't care about who you think is wolf, i just want to know what makes you town.

    @Thunal33 i'm 95% certain it's boq but i need you to sell me on him 100%. i don't care about what makes you town right now, i've read as much into you as i possibly can and we've talked about it so much at this point. i just need you to tell me right now what sells boq to me as mafia 100% without a shadow of a doubt

  42. ISO #10092
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender

  43. ISO #10093
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I think it's Boq, I don't think I'm ever going to change my mind. I won't vote right now but I really want the game to end and I plan to vote well before the 48 hours are up.

  44. ISO #10094
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10090)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10086)
    @Boquise convince me you're not just outed
    I am going to do a solve first and then I will try to do my best to convince.
    i don't really care what your solve is
    i want to know how you can ever be town

  45. ISO #10095
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10091)
    OKAY. i think we have this. i'm 90-95% sure it's boq but i need to be sure i'm absolutely right because i don't want to $%#! up lylo ever again.

    @Boquise please tell me what makes you town right now, what the $%#! was that EOD, please tell me why you voted thunal yesterday in as much detail as possible. just give me anything you have as soon as possible. i don't care about who you think is wolf, i just want to know what makes you town.

    @Thunal33 i'm 95% certain it's boq but i need you to sell me on him 100%. i don't care about what makes you town right now, i've read as much into you as i possibly can and we've talked about it so much at this point. i just need you to tell me right now what sells boq to me as mafia 100% without a shadow of a doubt
    I am town because I would never go into a F3 with either of you or Thunal.
    I was super convinced that you and Thunal were wolves together due to how you played, so convinced so I rejected my initial Kat scum read that I actually had. That I voted Thunal is however not weird since I had her as mopst likeliest scum. I really thought I had it right.

    I request being the first to vote.

  46. ISO #10096
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10094)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10090)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10086)
    @Boquise convince me you're not just outed
    I am going to do a solve first and then I will try to do my best to convince.
    i don't really care what your solve is
    i want to know how you can ever be town
    I care what my solve is. I want to get one thing right during this late game otherwise I have let everyone down.

  47. ISO #10097
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#10093)
    I think it's Boq, I don't think I'm ever going to change my mind. I won't vote right now but I really want the game to end and I plan to vote well before the 48 hours are up.
    please sell me 100% it's boq
    i'm almost certain too but i just need to be sure there's no way you/kat completely snowed me

  48. ISO #10098
    GOAT Tier Thunal33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11,072
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    It's Boq because he not only sided with Katze but had all the same beliefs as Katze during that EoD. They both had the same attitude about being locked out because of townies expressing emotion and Boq's cases were weak.

  49. ISO #10099
    Special Agent tbh Boquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    20,674
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10095)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10091)
    OKAY. i think we have this. i'm 90-95% sure it's boq but i need to be sure i'm absolutely right because i don't want to $%#! up lylo ever again.

    @Boquise please tell me what makes you town right now, what the $%#! was that EOD, please tell me why you voted thunal yesterday in as much detail as possible. just give me anything you have as soon as possible. i don't care about who you think is wolf, i just want to know what makes you town.

    @Thunal33 i'm 95% certain it's boq but i need you to sell me on him 100%. i don't care about what makes you town right now, i've read as much into you as i possibly can and we've talked about it so much at this point. i just need you to tell me right now what sells boq to me as mafia 100% without a shadow of a doubt
    I am town because I would never go into a F3 with either of you or Thunal.
    I was super convinced that you and Thunal were wolves together due to how you played, so convinced so I rejected my initial Kat scum read that I actually had. That I voted Thunal is however not weird since I had her as mopst likeliest scum. I really thought I had it right.

    I request being the first to vote.
    I mean with both of you, since at least one of you would have to be alive.

  50. ISO #10100
    GOAT Tier alexa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    16,866
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#10095)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#10091)
    OKAY. i think we have this. i'm 90-95% sure it's boq but i need to be sure i'm absolutely right because i don't want to $%#! up lylo ever again.

    @Boquise please tell me what makes you town right now, what the $%#! was that EOD, please tell me why you voted thunal yesterday in as much detail as possible. just give me anything you have as soon as possible. i don't care about who you think is wolf, i just want to know what makes you town.

    @Thunal33 i'm 95% certain it's boq but i need you to sell me on him 100%. i don't care about what makes you town right now, i've read as much into you as i possibly can and we've talked about it so much at this point. i just need you to tell me right now what sells boq to me as mafia 100% without a shadow of a doubt
    I am town because I would never go into a F3 with either of you or Thunal.
    I was super convinced that you and Thunal were wolves together due to how you played, so convinced so I rejected my initial Kat scum read that I actually had. That I voted Thunal is however not weird since I had her as mopst likeliest scum. I really thought I had it right.

    I request being the first to vote.
    huh, why not? what other choice did you have?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Sheriff

The Sheriff may each night investigate a player to learn their alignment. In addition to this, the Sheriff may once per game at any time choose to publicly or privately kill another player.