Page 61 of 219 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 10926

Thread: Season 8, Finale! Secure Championship Procedure [The Mafia Championship]

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #3001
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Narutoforums
    AKA
    WolfPrinceKouga, WPK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3000)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#1487)
    One of the things I was thinking about but didn't want to bring up until bucket happened was that JC and TSF might be holding back from stronger reads until they were certain they wouldn't be jumping onto a PR. Haven't seen a change from JC, while TSF has gone a bit harder in the paint since the claims. Not too conclusive, but something to consider.
    apologies on that
    1478 should be P#1487
    Thought that was the case with just the last two numbers switched, but didn't think it fit that well with being an expansion of my reads as you put it. Was thinking more in line with giving depth to an existing read, rather than what you seem to mean in that I was expanding how I viewed the game and made reads based off more than just what is directly posted.

2. ISO #3002
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1572

Post #1572 was originally posted at 11:27 AM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    6 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (70), Hornet (67), JohnCarter (150), katze (122), Wisdom (127), Thunal33 (125)
    1 Wiml Soneji (23)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 alexa vanity. (117)
    6 Not voting Pilica (1), Gorf (115), Boquise (125), Wiml (134), alexa (143), Vandyfan402 (107)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1673

Post #1673 was originally posted at 1:31 PM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

4 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (81), Hornet (67), JohnCarter (150), katze (127)
    2 The Sun Fan Boquise (140), Thunal33 (133)
    1 Wiml Soneji (25)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (135)
    6 Not voting Pilica (6), Gorf (125), Wiml (137), alexa (147), Vandyfan402 (115), vanity. (131)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1695

Post #1695 was originally posted at 2:02 PM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

4 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (81), Hornet (67), JohnCarter (150), katze (128)
    4 The Sun Fan Boquise (143), Thunal33 (135), Gorf (127), Soneji (29)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (116)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (138)
    5 Not voting Pilica (6), Wiml (139), alexa (147), Vandyfan402 (117), vanity. (131)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1771

Post #1771 was originally posted at 3:15 PM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

6 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (93), Hornet (71), JohnCarter (150), katze (140), Wiml (145), alexa (148)
    4 The Sun Fan Boquise (143), Thunal33 (139), Gorf (129), Soneji (29)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (130)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (143)
    3 Not voting Pilica (6), Vandyfan402 (123), vanity. (139)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #1910

Post #1910 was originally posted at 4:11 PM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

7 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (104), Hornet (71), katze (155), Wiml (162), alexa (156), Boquise (156), Gorf (134)
    2 The Sun Fan Thunal33 (151), Soneji (29)
    2 Pilica Wisdom (154), JohnCarter (151)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (142)
    1 Boquise vanity. (158)
    2 Not voting Pilica (6), Vandyfan402 (133)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

3. ISO #3003
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#2999)
    Surprised you think town me is more of an asshole if you read my d1 of S6G2, I was bussing the hell out of my scummates Jade and Nadaz and trashing their play in my assessments. I guess the genuine mocking in some of my town games can come off more asshole-ish than the fabricated condescension of my wolf posts.
    I don't recall singular instances but it feels like your comments as town actually had teeth, best way I can put it.
    I come from two communities where there is somewhat to signficantly more toxicity than MU would ever allow, so my radar is a bit skewed sometimes; on a scale of 1-100 on how much I care that such a difference exists I'm at like a 5, so
    I don't really care that there's a difference, it was just noteworthy

4. ISO #3004
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#3001)
    One of the things I was thinking about but didn't want to bring up until bucket happened was that JC and TSF might be holding back from stronger reads until they were certain they wouldn't be jumping onto a PR. Haven't seen a change from JC, while TSF has gone a bit harder in the paint since the claims. Not too conclusive, but something to consider.
    apologies on that
    1478 should be P#1487
    Thought that was the case with just the last two numbers switched, but didn't think it fit that well with being an expansion of my reads as you put it. Was thinking more in line with giving depth to an existing read, rather than what you seem to mean in that I was expanding how I viewed the game and made reads based off more than just what is directly posted.
    maybe "expansion of your headspace" or "view into your thoughts" (if you allow me to change it a lot) fits a lot better

it kind of is an expansion of a read on me though, no?

5. ISO #3005
    Timezone
    Community
    Narutoforums
    AKA
    WolfPrinceKouga, WPK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3004)
    apologies on that
    1478 should be P#1487
    maybe "expansion of your headspace" or "view into your thoughts" (if you allow me to change it a lot) fits a lot better

I would classify it as a framework by which to judge how opportunistic your push timings are. A tool to assist in reading you.

6. ISO #3006
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#3005)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3004)
    apologies on that
    1478 should be P#1487

I would classify it as a framework by which to judge how opportunistic your push timings are. A tool to assist in reading you.
    well, Mr. Majora's Mask Man, your vocabulary is very different from mine

7. ISO #3007
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Hello everyone!

I'm currently still in a lecture but I will catch up later. Just telling you all that I'm alive. Hype has kinda taken a hit seeing my role pm so I actually have to THINK and READ for once while playing. So yeah you'll get stuff from me later when I can do that. I can wolf while multitasking but towning while multitasking? Nah.

So yeah, mandatory live sign over, see y'all later.

if my life absolutely $%#!ing depended on it, like if I was literally going to die if I didn't correctly read this introduction post and nothing else, I'd call it townie because of the headspace about seeing the role PM is MARGINALLY more creative than most wolves are.
    that's about as developed as my pilica read was yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2073)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2048)
    I honestly find it weird and scummy that Pilica's name is thrown around as a possible yeet but I don't remember who has said that tbh
    *psssst* I can sense my d1 misyeet because I didn't have time before XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2176)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#2166)
    Just believe in my reads guys. I'm really good.

Pilica slightly up trending for not being chaos goblin.
    Oh to be a chaos goblin in this finale

kinda an early read; she didn't have any opportunity to be one yet, maybe hf just means it to be funny.
    anyways, this post, and most of the others that I have quoted, fit into something where I'm going to try to get blood from a stone here. A lot of her headspace is centered around the mistakes town made in sf3, which I mean... yeah, I think wolf Pilica could definitely do that too. It just... feels genuine to me, like its her actual headspace, even the post that I don't like from her later, she chews out vandy for saying the sf3 PRs sucked.

Like I said, its trying to get blood from a stone. Probably should've just waited until she emerged today, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2393)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2383)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2370)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2359)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2355)
    Vandy iso:
    P#49 People will bucked anyway even if we all hate it. Connected with the quote that’s in there it feels like wanting to appear towny by being like “I hate it but it’s townsided so let’s do it because I’m so towny and want it. See my townyness?” That’s at least the vibes I’m getting. Also as part of the wolf team that defeated the bucket: If you’re calling that so extremely townsided and don’t think you can $%#! with people’s reads more that way than I’m sad. You give them 3 nights with no info. In our case it was even 4 because we got a no-kill. So nah, Bucket can be defeated if you try hard.

P#168 It’s not even 200 posts in, yet idk if Vandy would say it so casually in a “Yeah kinda forgot I gotta make up fake reads” way. Still feels strange to have the urge to mutter reads not even 200 posts in. Especially on Mr. Deep wolf Greg and like not really questioning it. That questioning follows at P#175 or rather being hedgy. Confident in finding him town but also saying was fooled in sf3.

P#449 Idk what it is but I don’t LIKE this post at all. It pings me, probably for all the wrong reasons but it’s a post that I’d do to seem too partner to be partner with TSF and to $%#! with people’s reads regarding my spew.

P#453 Yeah… the paranoia that should be there is swiftly off the table again. Either they are buddies or Vandy chose TSF to pocket. Even if in the next post he says he wasn’t as sure. Like an after thought “Oh wait I should be more paranoid.”

P#1219 …. I feel like I’m reading wolf me wtf P#1228 feels extremely self aware

P#1620 this is funny because the first days, or especially d1, town was in agreement in sf3. Consensus from PRs isn’t always the way to go, it was that no one else was finding each other town and the prs were literally on time. Also not appreciating the $%#!ting on the sf3 prs, they did as well as they could. And I’m talking from sf3 wolf pov.

P#1770 Btw @Wiml why are you getting the idea that Vandy and I aren’t t/t? I literally haven’t posted at that point.

Tbh Vandy, are you like my wolf sibling? This feels like reading myself and it's $%#!ing awkward. But yeah I don't mind this one being yeeted, giving me too many me-vibes to feel comfy about.
    everyone was a towny besides you for obvious reasons and vandy

having you as t/t would almost certainlt mean I had a strong misclear
    *cough*SF3*cough* It's d1. Do you seriously expect to have all town figured out? To have a CLEAR outside of the obvious prs? If we're starting here like that I'll tell you that the wolves will dance on the bucket and laugh because people are falling into the same pattern as sf3.
    I pretty meticulously clear my top towns so yeah, me having a misclear tends to be a big hurdle lol
    Guess that's a difference in playstyle because I never clear people except they are mech confirmed. Cause once you go over the step of clearing someone it's hard to go back. Part of what cost town sf3 was that problem. Clearing the wrong people and only ever reconsidering when it was way too late. So tell me Wiml, gth, who would be your most likely misclear?
    same as before, a lot of the posts I've quoted are

Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2413)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#2394)
    pilica's stuff on vandy i kinda think is more depth in solving than i saw from her in SF3, like i remember reading it right away and finding her actual solving posts wolfy

Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#2379)
    also maybe i'm a sucker but i think i believe boq's self-meta.
    this is like the way i wish you would approach me

like people have presented reasons i'm a villager with meta and you've just been very shrug about it in your treatment of me

it's more frustrating thiss game because i know none of this would happen if i didn't roll wolf in constellations even if i'm completely different

anyway this is the last i'll say on it i know it's annoying
    Look I know my purpose in a wolf team is to die and to deliver spew hell but damn that hit hard calling this more in depth than my solving as wolf-
    lmao
    this is really, really good "fake villager headspace" if pilica is a wolf
    just let me have this one and wallow in sadness if I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2427)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#2387)
    Man, so glad Pilica came in and dropped the surprising case on me out of nowhere.
    You're aware that I was literally told to take a look at you and you're the top wagon? What else should I have done when I've read like 0 of the game?
    again, gun to head, feels not w/w (future comments though)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#2503)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#2494)
    i kind of most relate to wiml's self-vote because it's like how i feel this game so i don't find it that wolfy at all
    Do I need to remind you of SF3?
    sf3 again

Vandy iso:
    P#49 People will bucked anyway even if we all hate it. Connected with the quote that’s in there it feels like wanting to appear towny by being like “I hate it but it’s townsided so let’s do it because I’m so towny and want it. See my townyness?” That’s at least the vibes I’m getting. Also as part of the wolf team that defeated the bucket: If you’re calling that so extremely townsided and don’t think you can $%#! with people’s reads more that way than I’m sad. You give them 3 nights with no info. In our case it was even 4 because we got a no-kill. So nah, Bucket can be defeated if you try hard.

P#168 It’s not even 200 posts in, yet idk if Vandy would say it so casually in a “Yeah kinda forgot I gotta make up fake reads” way. Still feels strange to have the urge to mutter reads not even 200 posts in. Especially on Mr. Deep wolf Greg and like not really questioning it. That questioning follows at P#175 or rather being hedgy. Confident in finding him town but also saying was fooled in sf3.

P#449 Idk what it is but I don’t LIKE this post at all. It pings me, probably for all the wrong reasons but it’s a post that I’d do to seem too partner to be partner with TSF and to $%#! with people’s reads regarding my spew.

P#453 Yeah… the paranoia that should be there is swiftly off the table again. Either they are buddies or Vandy chose TSF to pocket. Even if in the next post he says he wasn’t as sure. Like an after thought “Oh wait I should be more paranoid.”

P#1219 …. I feel like I’m reading wolf me wtf P#1228 feels extremely self aware

P#1620 this is funny because the first days, or especially d1, town was in agreement in sf3. Consensus from PRs isn’t always the way to go, it was that no one else was finding each other town and the prs were literally on time. Also not appreciating the $%#!ting on the sf3 prs, they did as well as they could. And I’m talking from sf3 wolf pov.

P#1770 Btw @Wiml why are you getting the idea that Vandy and I aren’t t/t? I literally haven’t posted at that point.

Tbh Vandy, are you like my wolf sibling? This feels like reading myself and it's $%#!ing awkward. But yeah I don't mind this one being yeeted, giving me too many me-vibes to feel comfy about.
    ok, so I absolutely despise Pilica's Vandy scumread here. It feels like a last-minute school project designed to get whatever modicum of bus-cred she can get. She had already talked about thinking vandy was definitely going to go down at one point or another, and probably it would be on d1, no later than n2 vig shot was her wording, I think.

I don't really care about the Wiml vote from her later, its possible she despised it in exactly the same vein I did, its also possible that she voted him solely because there was a modicum of a chance it can save vandy. I know she loves rands and maybe, even in finals, her inner chaos goblin demanded a rand of her if she could get one.

Pilica is, iirc, the only person who scumread vandy's approach to wanting the bucket. I think so, anyways. Some people null read it, some people townread it, but she's the only one. It feels TMI-y in a "give me cred kind of way"

The stuff in the 2nd bit feels like
    a lot stronger than I think it should? It doesn't consider the fact that vandy at least claimed to be able to read me well, even if he was wrong in sf3. She's accusing him of like WIL by post 200, if I'm reading this right. Hedginess too, I'll let that one be, though.

449 I don't have any strong feelings on. It seems to be the post she dislikes the most, its plausible village pilica just feels something about it, its possible its a wolf bullshitting. This isn't where I'm finding wolf pilica imo.

453, again, she's really like... focused in on something very, very strongly here. Definitively, its either im w/w with vandy or vandy is pocketing me; she can't find a thing townie about him or give him any benefit of the doubt.

1219 seems NAI to me, its weird that pilica feels so strongly about this. I don't see why hating ISOs is expressly wolfy for either of them. 1228 is also not really self-aware, but just like
    explaining a concern that people have on vandy? I don't see why she's penalizing him for this at all.

1620 isn't really a read against him, but it kind of reads like she's not liking the post for AI reasons even though her comments should be NAI

1770 doesn't matter for the vandy read

all in all, aside from the villager!pilica headspace existing somewhat imo in this post as well, I like
    despise this post. She confidently reads vandy wolf for, imo, flimsy reasons, and it really doesn't feel like any of her complaints should bear anywhere near the strength she has on reading vandy scum.

tl;dr
    all of this is blood from a stone; wanted to do something else before I prolly went to bed. Pilica's consistent headspace feels villagery, there's at least one interaction between vandy/pilica that feels better than it does worse, I know I said I wasn't going to read into the vandy spew stuff so like, its very weak there.

Her scumread of vandy is just bad. I don't follow it at all, I can't really see where she got any of it, and it reads like she went into it knowing she'd leave with a scumread on vandy, especially at the beginning.

Would like some comments on this because I think this is potentially important;

does it feel like Pilica went into the Vandy iso with the intent on coming out with a scumread on him?

that's the question I would ask people reading this

8. ISO #3008
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#2985)
    <snip>
    TL;DR want thoughts from others on Boq/Soneji not w/w; Boq/Soneji likely contains one wolf.
    im glad you're getting use out of my spew posts!

and i can agree that this is a point against them being w/w, but i don't think this sells me on there having to be a wolf in those two names?

i kinda fundamentally disagree with how you're approaching his spew in general i feel

i wrote out a longer explanation for this but i think this video actually sums it up for me even if it's a meme

like, you're basing your spew reads off of an assumption and assuming its correct

a circle is not a square but it fits in the square hole

this probably doesn't make sense

idk

9. ISO #3009
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    to give an actual conclusion, pilica can mostly stay where she is.
    if I didn't see that vandy scumread, I think I'd start to feel really bad about my scumreads, and that I didn't have enough people in my POE

a reminder that tomorrow is my long day and I'll be gone for a lot of it; won't be back until nighttime and there will be very little time in between class for me to look at anything

10. ISO #3010
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Retrospective Day 1 Votecount as of Post #2355

Post #2355 was originally posted at 5:28 PM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

7 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (114), Hornet (106), alexa (190), Boquise (192), Gorf (145), Thunal33 (183), Wiml (244)
    2 Soneji The Sun Fan (159), JohnCarter (168)
    1 The Sun Fan Soneji (29)
    1 JohnCarter katze (190)
    4 Not voting Pilica (18), Vandyfan402 (154), vanity. (215), Wisdom (193)

View Vote History

Requested by katze.

11. ISO #3011
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Day 2 Votecount

4 The Sun Fan Holyflare (36), Boquise (30), alexa (48), JohnCarter (31)
    2 Thunal33 katze (40), Soneji (19)
    1 Wiml vanity. (38)
    6 Not voting Gorf (49), Thunal33 (32), Wiml (13), Pilica (0), The Sun Fan (52), Hornet (14)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021. There are 1634076060000 remaining.

12. ISO #3012
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Reviewing Soneji's ISO, general impressions:

> Viewing the game in a hollistic sense
    >> This is villagery because I think as a wolf he'd be more laser-visioned on specifics.
    >>>This sentiment is backed up by Thunal, Wisdom ISOs.
    > Pushing people to read him properly in a way i'd expect him to as a villager
    > Cool takes that are just "this is a villagery thought", EG: "JC and TSF weren't pushing things very strongly pre-bucket indicating potential for not wanting to put themselves into a bad spot" then transitioning into acknowledging it is a very 'to be determined' read fits this mould. Also, would expect him to take it 2 steps further and wolf read us vocally as a result as a wolf.
    > Several posts show a level of fluid reasoning that, whilst I believe Soneji could do it as a wolf, just makes me think Soneji!V. EG: p#835.
    > I think he demonstrates qualities of someone who doesn't have TMI, EG: p#722. Here he has ample opportunity to work his way into wolf-reading Boquise if they're unaligned (or even aligned, I suppose).
    > I'm inclined to think Soneji doesn't not vote Vandy at EOD yesterday as a wolf with TMI. Soneji has publicly acknolwedged that "yeah Vandy could just be a hit" p#1695 but didn't show TMI qualities in forcing himself on there.

Conclusion: Soneji is a villager who does not have TMI.

13. ISO #3013
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3002)

Post #1572 was originally posted at 11:27 AM EDT on Saturday, October 9th, 2021.

6 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (70), Hornet (67), JohnCarter (150), katze (122), Wisdom (127), Thunal33 (125)
    1 Wiml Soneji (23)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 alexa vanity. (117)
    6 Not voting Pilica (1), Gorf (115), Boquise (125), Wiml (134), alexa (143), Vandyfan402 (107)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Wiml Soneji (25)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (135)
    6 Not voting Pilica (6), Gorf (125), Wiml (137), alexa (147), Vandyfan402 (115), vanity. (131)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (116)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (138)
    5 Not voting Pilica (6), Wiml (139), alexa (147), Vandyfan402 (117), vanity. (131)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

6 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (93), Hornet (71), JohnCarter (150), katze (140), Wiml (145), alexa (148)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (130)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (143)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

7 Vandyfan402 Holyflare (104), Hornet (71), katze (155), Wiml (162), alexa (156), Boquise (156), Gorf (134)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (142)
    1 Boquise vanity. (158)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    I'd wager that like
    a looooooooooooot of the game exists in my wagon materializing and falling apart
    boq/thunal just like
    it has to be at least one wolf given its the only real way vandy could've been saved at any point yesterday

it makes wiml townier to me, I had read his stuff about voting vandy at specific time but I hadn't actually seen it
    even his comment when he voted lines up with his argument so I'm inclined to give him a fair bit of townpoints for helping stop the momentum

14. ISO #3014
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3007)
    blood from a stone;
    im taking a shot every time you compare reading pilicia to "extracting blood from a stone"

(jokes aside, you are right, if i zoom in then i think a lot of her posts lean V but when you zoom out i don't really think i can properly say anything moves the needle very far in any direction)

regarding pilicias read on vandy, i see what you're saying

part of me wonders like. maybe i'm more inclined to do this than most people, but if im late to a thread and see a runaway wagon and people are asking me my takes, i feel like id be somewhat naturally biased to say they look bad? cause why would they be a wagon either way

idk. im kinda just waiting to see what they do atp. i'm a bit concerned that they might become the celtic for me this game where i see a low activity player make a few posts i like and i try to hold their hand because i know if theyre town they're super ML baity

but looking at your specific criticisms

i interpreted "buddies" here to mean friends more than "w/w" personally

because the alternative is "vandy is a wolf and they are either w/w with TSF or they are not w/w with TSF" and, well.

if that's what she meant then i absolutely resonate with your concerns! cause that'd be egregious!

obviously now that i've said this i doubt she'd admit it's the case but i do think the sentence makes more sense with my interpretation anyway?

hm.

15. ISO #3015
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    am i allowed to say that TSFs approach to today feels much townier than thunals

16. ISO #3016
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    gets shot

17. ISO #3017
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3013)

1 Wiml Soneji (23)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 alexa vanity. (117)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Wiml Soneji (25)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (135)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (116)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (138)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (130)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (143)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (142)
    1 Boquise vanity. (158)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    I'd wager that like
    a looooooooooooot of the game exists in my wagon materializing and falling apart
    boq/thunal just like
    it has to be at least one wolf given its the only real way vandy could've been saved at any point yesterday

it makes wiml townier to me, I had read his stuff about voting vandy at specific time but I hadn't actually seen it
    even his comment when he voted lines up with his argument so I'm inclined to give him a fair bit of townpoints for helping stop the momentum
    Swag. Now that I have Soneji!v that eliminates your most likely partner. Exciting.
    ##Unvote The Sun Fan

Boq/Thunal has a wolf, huh. Spicy!

I'm v/ excited to break this down with you further. Reviewing some of your earlier posts now as I was going to ask whether you also thought it would be only one voting wolf voting you in [Boquise Thunal Gorf Soneji], and yeah I see p#2986 you reached that conclusion.

I think me coming to that conclusion by individual town equity [Gorf, Soneji] and threadstate is a good look and not really conf-bias given my ISO on Soneji was explicitly to determine whether a Soneji solve was right.

18. ISO #3018
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    i made an image from the point of view of thunal33

check it out guys

19. ISO #3019
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Day 2 Votecount

3 The Sun Fan Holyflare (36), Boquise (30), alexa (48)
    2 Thunal33 katze (44), Soneji (19)
    1 Wiml vanity. (38)
    7 Not voting Gorf (49), Thunal33 (32), Wiml (13), Pilica (0), The Sun Fan (53), Hornet (14), JohnCarter (33)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021. There are 1634076060000 remaining.

20. ISO #3020
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Golly, who would she even be compatible with though? I feel like if she's a wolf then someone is miscleared? Because it wouldn't be Boq, Gorf, Soneji, TSF; I don't think it's Pilica (TBC). Then there's myself and Vanity. You aren't really compatible with her. HF just isn't a wolf based on Vandy and literally everything. So... have I missed something?

21. ISO #3021
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3007)
    blood from a stone;
    im taking a shot every time you compare reading pilicia to "extracting blood from a stone"

(jokes aside, you are right, if i zoom in then i think a lot of her posts lean V but when you zoom out i don't really think i can properly say anything moves the needle very far in any direction)

regarding pilicias read on vandy, i see what you're saying

part of me wonders like. maybe i'm more inclined to do this than most people, but if im late to a thread and see a runaway wagon and people are asking me my takes, i feel like id be somewhat naturally biased to say they look bad? cause why would they be a wagon either way

idk. im kinda just waiting to see what they do atp. i'm a bit concerned that they might become the celtic for me this game where i see a low activity player make a few posts i like and i try to hold their hand because i know if theyre town they're super ML baity

but looking at your specific criticisms

i interpreted "buddies" here to mean friends more than "w/w" personally

because the alternative is "vandy is a wolf and they are either w/w with TSF or they are not w/w with TSF" and, well.

if that's what she meant then i absolutely resonate with your concerns! cause that'd be egregious!

obviously now that i've said this i doubt she'd admit it's the case but i do think the sentence makes more sense with my interpretation anyway?

hm.
    so, you're taking two shots? I think that's how many times I said it and I'm too lazy to check.

ok, well for the sake of saying it, I guess I would say that vandy and I are buddies, Pilica.

I did consider the thing of like "oh boy, everyone's scumreading this person. They're probably onto something, right?" but that is directly counter to her comparison of levi in sf3 to vandy here, since levi was town (I also think it was less clear that levi was going to die compared to vandy? Like it /could've/ moved onto me or maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe holyflare d1 but eh.
    also something else that is currently pending

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#3017)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3013)

1 Wiml Soneji (23)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 alexa vanity. (117)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Wiml Soneji (25)
    1 Gorf The Sun Fan (115)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (135)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (116)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (138)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (130)
    1 Pilica Wisdom (143)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.

1 Gorf The Sun Fan (142)
    1 Boquise vanity. (158)

View Vote History

Requested by JohnCarter.
    I'd wager that like
    boq/thunal just like

Swag. Now that I have Soneji!v that eliminates your most likely partner. Exciting.
    ##Unvote The Sun Fan

Boq/Thunal has a wolf, huh. Spicy!

I'm v/ excited to break this down with you further. Reviewing some of your earlier posts now as I was going to ask whether you also thought it would be only one voting wolf voting you in [Boquise Thunal Gorf Soneji], and yeah I see p#2986 you reached that conclusion.

I think me coming to that conclusion by individual town equity [Gorf, Soneji] and threadstate is a good look and not really conf-bias given my ISO on Soneji was explicitly to determine whether a Soneji solve was right.
    If I'm being more literal, its "at least one of boq/thunal is a wolf in the most likely game-state, otherwise wolves had to be a lot more resigned to vandy dying than I would've expected"
    that also opens the door to a lot more people being wolves who could try to be busing

I think the simplest world involves at least one of them
    part of the reason it didn't really click is I hadn't gone back and looked at the way the wagon on me formed since knowing vandy was a wolf as well (and I still need to do it in earnest, it'll be a top thing to do tomrrow)
    you seem really excited to like interact with me here but I am sorry, your timezone and my timezone don't work too good here cuz I'm gonna powerskim Soneji's practice game and then I'm gonna sleep prolly

22. ISO #3022
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    carrots : They've posted nothing but greetings and a joke sleep vote, so null.

Ezra : Reaction to Rokon's fake slip came off towny, especially the part about chain lynching Bear which only happens if Rokon first flips scum, which if he is Rokon's packmate he doesn't want to have happen and if he knows Rokon is town knows isn't going to happen. Neither angle of TMI works. Outside of that, their contributions have been solid, with evolving reads. Town read.

SirDerpsAlot: Only posted three times during RVS, twice excuses for inactivity and one odd choice for his RVS. Slight scum lean.

Wisdom : Their early posts had a good tone/vibe to them, but most posts since then have been about/interacting with Schweppes and Rokon. Their tunnel on Schweppes is meta based so not much to judge their on my end, same with their TR on Rokon. Such a big focus on just those two meta reads is iffy, and if both are wrong that shoots Wisdom down low in my reads. Slight town read based off tone currently.

Rokon : They went too hard in early with the purposely wolfy posts, which after a point just make me think someone's a wolf. They stopped that behavior though, and have been participating in most discussions. Haven't gotten any wolf pings from them, though I do tend to just skim their posts as eccentric players don't jive with me and I leave them to sort later.

Fontana : Opening RVS vote was a wolfy over explanation, and their posts are a bit odd in general, though learning that Emglish isn't their first language helped explain that. Their only push onto Schweppes had a personal tinge that felt like it was real to them. Null to slightly wolfy.

Tikki : I have a strong tendency to townread brashness, and Tikki's one of the boldest, most unfiltered players I've seen in awhile, and just feel honest in their assessments. I don't gel with many of their reads, but none have come off as disingenuous. Town read

Gomes : They've really only commented on wagoning and AFK'ing, saying they don't like people who do either in a rather limp $%#! way. If this guys a wolf, they have no bark or bite. Lean runt of the litter wolf

0lx/Terra : 0lx started off with a really hedgy post calling c4 townie, but then calling the content they TR'd him for as pointless in regards to the read on Fontana. That's the only strong ping I got from the 0lx ISO, the rest of their content was fine with good engagement, and I'm not up to going through their ISO from another game to make a judgment on their breakdown...just from my view on them this game it could go either way. Terra has stepped into tough shoes well, and I've liked their fight back against Eqsy. Town lean

c4 : They've driven thread activity for sure, though a lot of their pushes are onto LHF, but tbf that's a fair portion of a small player base. They've not just jumped onto any old wagon, and refused Schweppes insistence to vote me. Would be normally very paranoid of possible pocketing but I don't think c4 has reason to believe me worthwhile to pocket, especially in the face of his strong TR pushing for my head. Still don't like his 0lx push, but there's enough I feel good about to leave off this for now. Lean town

##Vote Unvote

Will get through the rest of the players in a bit, going to give my eyes a break.

this is wolf soneji in his practice game in *checks thread* April of this year
    his reads list is commentary, its not developed or thought out aside from I guess the scumread on Gomes if I'm being a bit generous to his colorful language there.

I'm a lot happier to townread Soneji here in this game seeing this and seeing the like
    fairly noticeable disparity between the two (imo)

Soneji, you've been playing a long-$%#! time, assuming I'm not making a post that can be quoted in the postgame in order to make fun of me, you can do better, dude

the gap between your wolf play and your town play is not so large that it cannot be bridged, just throw in a few things that sound like you've thought of it, it doesn't matter if it sounds bat$%#! insane, its something and $%#! often sticks when one is a wolf

23. ISO #3023
    Community
    mafiamaniac

thoughts coming later
    My TSF sus is not gone.

24. ISO #3024
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    My timing is of a professional stand-up comedian tbh

25. ISO #3025
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#3023)
    ##Vote Thunal33

thoughts coming later
    My TSF sus is gone.
    hell yeah we got there

26. ISO #3026
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#3020)
    p#3015 yes Katze.

Golly, who would she even be compatible with though? I feel like if she's a wolf then someone is miscleared? Because it wouldn't be Boq, Gorf, Soneji, TSF; I don't think it's Pilica (TBC). Then there's myself and Vanity. You aren't really compatible with her. HF just isn't a wolf based on Vandy and literally everything. So... have I missed something?
    *shrug*

the easy third for any world is pilicia

but i don't know how much i actually believe that to be the case i just don't think anything tips me off of it not being the case

i could do some spicy preflipping after i sleep, but on the top of my head

alexa - pretty sure she also opened up today with a largely anti-thunal view, for alexa/thunal to be the last two wolves alexa would have to be bussing really really hard? which seems really unlikely

Boquise - i remember thinking there was a good reason for this to not work but idr it

Holyflare - i dont remember anything from day one to disprove it but i feel like holy has approached my thunal casing today in a good fashion anyway and i don't think holy is w/w with anyone by merit of not being a wolf

Hornet - i can't think of anything disproving these two having partner equity other than hornet being a wolf in approximately 0 worlds

Pilica - it'd be funnier if i left this blank but yeah, i got nothing

Soneji - was on the thunal/vandy w/w train on day $%#!ing one, if the team is soneji/thunal/vandy then this $%#!ing guy is taking the schweppes approach to wolfing by hellbussing everybody and posting like 20 times all game. i'd like to think nobody would do that ever. i don't think soneji is doing that ever

The Sun Fan - i remember writing overnight that the team was never TSF/Thunal/Vandy and i don't exactly remember why but i assume i had a good reason

i couldn't really think of anything for Gorf/Wiml

27. ISO #3027
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3025)
    ##Vote Thunal33

thoughts coming later
    My TSF sus is gone.
    hell yeah we got there
    i was going to say "not gone" but it disappeared but now you got happy lmao
    sorry.

28. ISO #3028
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#3027)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3025)
    ##Vote Thunal33

thoughts coming later
    My TSF sus is gone.
    hell yeah we got there
    i was going to say "not gone" but it disappeared but now you got happy lmao
    sorry.
    hahahahahahaha
    well
    even if I die today, I'll have this moment

29. ISO #3029
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    idk

maybe you have a point JC

i can't really comfortably call out a partner for thunal

ill stick it on my to-do list to actually ISO thunal tomorrow and see how i feel

30. ISO #3030
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#2713)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2704)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#2640)
    @Thunal33 why would i get + points if vandy was town and why would I get minus points if he is scum?
    @Thunal33
    It was because you started the TSF wagon.
    I am voting you because of this @Thunal33

I find it weird that you thought this when you yourself semi started the TSF wagon too.

You made this case:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#1671)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#1220)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#714)
    I’m a savage, I cut class short 20 minutes so I can book it to Einstein’s and skip the line that builds up at 11 and get to the grind here sooner
    god I really, really, really, really, really want to believe this comes from a wolf wanting cred for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#1247)
    I’m a savage, I cut class short 20 minutes so I can book it to Einstein’s and skip the line that builds up at 11 and get to the grind here sooner
    my original quoting of this post didn't get much of a reaction but like
    this is just so much more likely to be posted by a wolf than by a town, in my experience

I'm happy with where my vote is just from this post alone; this is a wolf trying to appear eager to solve more than anything else, certainly a lot more likely than a villager posting such a thing to try and show eagerness

even more likely than the villager thing is gorf wanting to cut class because it was boring
    I'm concerned about this on an archetype level. TSF waffled on Gorf quite a bit for being the kind of person who latches onto posts that most people dismiss as NAI and call them really wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#1443)
    reading gorf right now, and I'm getting the impression again that I've kind of had for a while now; his thoughts on singular posts/moments are not really doing it for me.

I don't think its his stylistic approach to catching up, firstly.

Its the way his thoughts are all singular for the most part, there's not a lot of taking things from previous reads/moments and using them to develop reads, its just a singular glance, give a hot take on the read, move on.

Like when he and I interacted a page ago about alexa, sure he agreed with me in the end, but there's a lot of stuff that I'm not really liking in the moment, and there's enough of it (things like the initial alexa take) to where I think if I had picked out singular posts/points of his at different times with similar approaches, he would've backed off of them too because they seem rather weak.

I am not in love with voting him, I am not at all convinced that I definitely have a wolf for the right reasons, but pretty quick into his iso/remembering what I didn't like from earlier, I feel at least decent about my initial gut feelings on his slot.
    Okay I'll try to lay this reasoning out but a lot of it is on a personal level because TSF's post saying Gorf cutting class is wolfy reminds me a lot of Owner of a Lonely Heart, a PerC player. One of Owner's wolftells is that she tries to make her pushes more palatable to the thread instead of basing them off her quirky wolftells like she does as town. She doesn't put as much stock into her quirky wolftells either.

I don't know enough TSF meta to say whether this is true for him in particular but his lack of focus on the cutting class post and then walking back his Gorf push feels like he's not putting as much stock into his reasons that aren't palatable to the thread as he said he was doing.
    Which imo looked pretty good. The issue I have when you say I get minus points for starting a counter wagon is that that is not inherently wolfy. It is actually NAI. You have to read how/why someone starts a counter-wagon. Thus, you have to look at my reasoning to vote TSF there and conclude it is fake/I dont believe in it.

Your post about + and - pinged me because it felt opportunistic. Even tho you included the "if Vandy flips town these get +" I find that reasoning weak and like... it is just a weird thing to post and think?

31. ISO #3031
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    p#3015 yes Katze.

*shrug*

but i don't know how much i actually believe that to be the case i just don't think anything tips me off of it not being the case

alexa - pretty sure she also opened up today with a largely anti-thunal view, for alexa/thunal to be the last two wolves alexa would have to be bussing really really hard? which seems really unlikely

Boquise - i remember thinking there was a good reason for this to not work but idr it

Holyflare - i dont remember anything from day one to disprove it but i feel like holy has approached my thunal casing today in a good fashion anyway and i don't think holy is w/w with anyone by merit of not being a wolf

Hornet - i can't think of anything disproving these two having partner equity other than hornet being a wolf in approximately 0 worlds

Soneji - was on the thunal/vandy w/w train on day $%#!ing one, if the team is soneji/thunal/vandy then this $%#!ing guy is taking the schweppes approach to wolfing by hellbussing everybody and posting like 20 times all game. i'd like to think nobody would do that ever. i don't think soneji is doing that ever

The Sun Fan - i remember writing overnight that the team was never TSF/Thunal/Vandy and i don't exactly remember why but i assume i had a good reason

Yeah, so. It would either be exactly a ??? or exactly one of two villagery people, one of which has spew against him being a wolf IMO (wiml). Fun.

32. ISO #3032
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3022)
    Soneji, you've been playing a long-$%#! time, assuming I'm not making a post that can be quoted in the postgame in order to make fun of me, you can do better, dude

the gap between your wolf play and your town play is not so large that it cannot be bridged, just throw in a few things that sound like you've thought of it, it doesn't matter if it sounds bat$%#! insane, its something and $%#! often sticks when one is a wolf
    can you go back to making posts that i like and not make posts that make me mrrrr thanks

33. ISO #3033
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#3031)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3026)
    p#3015 yes Katze.

*shrug*

Yeah, so. It would either be exactly a ??? or exactly one of two villagery people, one of which has spew against him being a wolf IMO (wiml). Fun.
    FWIW, Katze. My question wasn't to say "this is not a thing because we must've miscleared". It was more a "if this is a thing then we must've miscleared (or the inactive is a wolf)".

I think it is very possible and a lot of worlds are just shutting off so we'd be inclined to see things as tighter than perhaps D1 without a wolf flip.

34. ISO #3034
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

can you go back to making posts that i like and not make posts that make me mrrrr thanks
    mrrrr is a cute cat noise imo

35. ISO #3035
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#3031)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3026)
    p#3015 yes Katze.

*shrug*

these are just like, thoughts on the top of my head

i can't rly think of anything from anyone that specifically looks partnered

but i also wasn't exactly looking and don't intend to tonight given the 4:15AM thing

36. ISO #3036
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    At the same time, those TSF posts I bookmarked, I did not have them as scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#1247)
    my original quoting of this post didn't get much of a reaction but like
    this is just so much more likely to be posted by a wolf than by a town, in my experience

I'm happy with where my vote is just from this post alone; this is a wolf trying to appear eager to solve more than anything else, certainly a lot more likely than a villager posting such a thing to try and show eagerness

even more likely than the villager thing is gorf wanting to cut class because it was boring
    This I have commented with:
    #1247 I think TSF believes this

Here is another post. This one I commented as "maybe important"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#1444)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#637)
    Not a fan of tsf’s P#589. Reads like he saw katze’s concerns for boq and repurposed them to fit a concern for katze
    this is kind of so crazy that I think it has to be from a wolf trying to sound like a creative villager now that I look at it again

firstly I'm not sure that the timing lines up for this event but I'll assume that it does

that's like... not a geniune thought right? I can honestly say that I've played forum mafia for a very long time, and I've never faked a read in such a way, nor ever really thought that someone else was faking a read in such a way.

I've done the mental gymnastics equivalent of WIFOM coming back to this point but it really, really bothers me
    I am going to flesh out my TSF read later. I have noticed that he has had interesting focuses. This and the Swedishness. The question is if a wolf would start commenting/be surprised over a Swedish player using a Swedish word to another Swedish player. Like if a wolf would find it worth a talking point?

Maybe? Since it produces easy content?
    Either way, The Gorf posts TSF posted are posts I am not sure about. They do stick out but I would not call them roaringly scummy.

What I get from it is that TSF is starting to scum read Gorf for "weird" reasons. I dont think there is much follow-up though.

37. ISO #3037
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I guess the last thing to leave the thread with

vanity/jc

hornet
    hf

alexa
    soneji
    gorf

wiml
    katze??? feels awful to have her this low but I'll deal with it tomorrow

boq
    thunal
    pilica

guess I'm doing this even if its not super great
    ##Vote Pilica

38. ISO #3038
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    you cant just put me as your 4th lowest read and dip

thats just mean

39. ISO #3039
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3003)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#2999)
    Surprised you think town me is more of an asshole if you read my d1 of S6G2, I was bussing the hell out of my scummates Jade and Nadaz and trashing their play in my assessments. I guess the genuine mocking in some of my town games can come off more asshole-ish than the fabricated condescension of my wolf posts.
    I don't recall singular instances but it feels like your comments as town actually had teeth, best way I can put it.
    I come from two communities where there is somewhat to signficantly more toxicity than MU would ever allow, so my radar is a bit skewed sometimes; on a scale of 1-100 on how much I care that such a difference exists I'm at like a 5, so
    I don't really care that there's a difference, it was just noteworthy
    I marked this as "wolfy"
    "on a scale of 1-100 on how much I care that such a difference exists I'm at like a 5, so
    I don't really care that there's a difference, it was just noteworthy"
    It kinda feels like backing down on a point. "I dont really care that there's a difference, it was just noteworthy".

Like undermining the own read after getting pushed back.

40. ISO #3040
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Boq do you have some nuance on Pilica? My current headspace Pilica as a wolf doesn't necessarily come in, vote vandy for the cred, then move her vote onto wiml for really ??? reasons at EOD. Reads more like "hey this is happening, that's cool lol" that i'd expect from Pilica!v.

Yesterday you were thinking it was scummy that people were throwing Pilica's name around at EOD, though that was Wisdom and I stirring some action. I think it's kind of difficult to assume whether any wolves would jump on Pilica!v given it's a very low threshold 'reaction test' and they'd know Vandy!w is going down.

But again. You got some nuance sir?

41. ISO #3041
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    you cant just put me as your 4th lowest read and dip

thats just mean
    if it makes you feel better, boq is talking about me right as I'm leaving and it makes me feel bad

boq if you marked that, imo, pretty inconsequential exchange between soneji and I as wolfy, then I think you're missing like a lot of what actually matters about that post
    it should be clear that, before soneji discussed that with me, that I already didn't care that such a difference in interpretation existed

also there was like one mean thing soneji said on d1 in his practice game and it wasn't that mean, and he got onto someone else for being mean when they were like, not especially mean (albeit I'd want to defend my home forum friend too)

so I still stand by my interpretation, its just not ever going to matter for solving Soneji's alignment, therefore, I don't care about it now and even if I have to evaluate soneji again at some point for whatever reason, I'll probably not care much at all about it then

42. ISO #3042
    Timezone
    Community
    Narutoforums
    AKA
    WolfPrinceKouga, WPK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneji (#806)
    carrots : They've posted nothing but greetings and a joke sleep vote, so null.

Ezra : Reaction to Rokon's fake slip came off towny, especially the part about chain lynching Bear which only happens if Rokon first flips scum, which if he is Rokon's packmate he doesn't want to have happen and if he knows Rokon is town knows isn't going to happen. Neither angle of TMI works. Outside of that, their contributions have been solid, with evolving reads. Town read.

SirDerpsAlot: Only posted three times during RVS, twice excuses for inactivity and one odd choice for his RVS. Slight scum lean.

Wisdom : Their early posts had a good tone/vibe to them, but most posts since then have been about/interacting with Schweppes and Rokon. Their tunnel on Schweppes is meta based so not much to judge their on my end, same with their TR on Rokon. Such a big focus on just those two meta reads is iffy, and if both are wrong that shoots Wisdom down low in my reads. Slight town read based off tone currently.

Rokon : They went too hard in early with the purposely wolfy posts, which after a point just make me think someone's a wolf. They stopped that behavior though, and have been participating in most discussions. Haven't gotten any wolf pings from them, though I do tend to just skim their posts as eccentric players don't jive with me and I leave them to sort later.

Fontana : Opening RVS vote was a wolfy over explanation, and their posts are a bit odd in general, though learning that Emglish isn't their first language helped explain that. Their only push onto Schweppes had a personal tinge that felt like it was real to them. Null to slightly wolfy.

Tikki : I have a strong tendency to townread brashness, and Tikki's one of the boldest, most unfiltered players I've seen in awhile, and just feel honest in their assessments. I don't gel with many of their reads, but none have come off as disingenuous. Town read

Gomes : They've really only commented on wagoning and AFK'ing, saying they don't like people who do either in a rather limp $%#! way. If this guys a wolf, they have no bark or bite. Lean runt of the litter wolf

0lx/Terra : 0lx started off with a really hedgy post calling c4 townie, but then calling the content they TR'd him for as pointless in regards to the read on Fontana. That's the only strong ping I got from the 0lx ISO, the rest of their content was fine with good engagement, and I'm not up to going through their ISO from another game to make a judgment on their breakdown...just from my view on them this game it could go either way. Terra has stepped into tough shoes well, and I've liked their fight back against Eqsy. Town lean

c4 : They've driven thread activity for sure, though a lot of their pushes are onto LHF, but tbf that's a fair portion of a small player base. They've not just jumped onto any old wagon, and refused Schweppes insistence to vote me. Would be normally very paranoid of possible pocketing but I don't think c4 has reason to believe me worthwhile to pocket, especially in the face of his strong TR pushing for my head. Still don't like his 0lx push, but there's enough I feel good about to leave off this for now. Lean town

##Vote Unvote

Will get through the rest of the players in a bit, going to give my eyes a break.

this is wolf soneji in his practice game in *checks thread* April of this year
    his reads list is commentary, its not developed or thought out aside from I guess the scumread on Gomes if I'm being a bit generous to his colorful language there.

I'm a lot happier to townread Soneji here in this game seeing this and seeing the like
    fairly noticeable disparity between the two (imo)

I am of the mindset that while I can wolf better, it's usually not worth the time/effort it would take to do so. Even in S6G2, the town wasn't applying any pressure that required me to do more than coast to a wolf sweep. The peak of what I can do as wolf would be my later phase postings in a game on The Syndicate where I got my first serious challenge as a wolf from JJJ :

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/vi...php?f=27&t=932

ISO is done by clicking my name in player roster.

That was a younger Soneji with more energy and drive though. RIP I'm an old man now

43. ISO #3043
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3037)
    I guess the last thing to leave the thread with

vanity/jc

hornet
    hf

alexa
    soneji
    gorf

wiml
    katze??? feels awful to have her this low but I'll deal with it tomorrow

boq
    thunal
    pilica

guess I'm doing this even if its not super great
    ##Vote Pilica
    Huuuuuuge yikes

44. ISO #3044
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Siskia, Peko, Surafin, Russia/Prussia
    Some thoughts, reading d1:
    P#50 Same thought Boq, you get a towny point

P#63 Pings me TSF, I don’t trust this smh

P#69 Yeah I don’t get why you and TSF are thinking Vandy is clearly town just from wanting bucket

P#79 Looking at EoD1, TSF was Vandy your “let’s make it seem it’s another Levi I’m hard defending/town reading?”

P#172 Towny with a grain of salt

P#208 Yeah Boq is town

P#259 Damn that pings. It’s basically copy paste of Vandy.

P#277 @Wiml may you show us your research for Vandy? And out of curiosity I’d like to know your notes on me lol XD

P#344 *looks at EoD* Well… my name was being thrown around but yes you were right I seemed like the easiest push. I recall Vanity saying that people shouldn’t listen to their trigger finger to vote me XD

P#371 I wanna vote Wiml more and more ngl

P#387 @Thunal33 how do you approach games without clears normally? Do you think relying on clears is the right way?

P#388 No. Just. No.

P#432 Thoughts on Vandy putting one of his buddies as only wolf read?

P#444 towny points

P#468 Towny for TSF

P#474 Towny post go brrr

P#479 Oh tell me, TSF, what would be outing for me? I’m curious what you think you picked up in SF3.

P#496 Towny points for Holy

P#545 you ain’t treating a partner like that. Towny Gorf

P#629 @JohnCarter If I would’ve been wolf I would’ve given you this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoWxv2yZXLQ but since I’m town I guess https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdTo_cdC0 Survival of the Illest + (which was uploaded on my birthday yey!) would be most fitting. City’s on fiiiiiire~ City’s on fiiiiiire~ WITNESS! Survival of the Illest!

P#687 Did you find me town yet? XD Or did you nullify it already?

P#701 This is a ??? post like you weren’t in any danger lol

P#796 Yeah Boq is town

P#817 … another tell? Let’s see if you, Thunal, and TSF have the same on me

P#879 Yeah… Wiml definitely gives me some SF3!Holy vibes for many reasons. If you’re actually town I’m sorry but just nah. I can’t see it.

Offhand comment that I kinda like Hornets vibes

P#957 Already knowing there’s a rescind but nah don’t like that. It’s a “lemme buy another day if it gets accepted” kinda claim

P#959 People don’t trust themselves enough to solve without the bucket even thought bucket is exploitable but oh well. Still hate bucket.

P#965 getting cold feet gotcha

P#973 agreed, not w/w Gorf/Wiml

P#1001 Boo. “I won’t force the bucket” Wiml said, pinging everyone to bucket. One PR claim at this point is not a reason to bucket. 2 prs claiming and one hiding would always be best because that way there’s doc cover (which Vanity talked about before) but it’s already done welp

P#1053 Love your spite Boq XD

P#1087 This aged well looking at the nk-

P#1147 Katze town off of this Vandy post. Vandy didn’t expect Katze to rescind that’s clear from there.

P#1157 tr for the wrong reasons, Thunal can be town

P#1194 Lol alexa XD

P#1199 wanna call this a bad look on Hornet if Vandy really is like me in terms of wolfing

P#1240 Wiml/Soneji/Hornet is where I am pretty much set rn. If wrong on 2 of them probs expanding with TSF/alexa as it stands rn

P#1241 I think it was me who said bucket will come even if I despise it

P#1284 Can you elaborate on that Vanity?

P#1389 Y’all.. I am town this game but I hate the reasons why I’m town read here. I got very busy. Idk I probs would’ve tried harder to post some more as wolf but I am not avoiding thread on purpose. I just had no $%#!ing time. Townread me for something else, will you? I prefer being mischoped over being tr just because I didn’t have time.

Meh Hornets posts make me want to tr him but something’s keeping me from it

P#1575 Towny points for Thunal

P#1609 Nah Holy I checked how everyone else had so $%#!ing many posts compared to me. No low posters really except Soneji

P#1644 I know I already called out the last part of this post at EoD but now more clearly: Sounds like TMI to me. Because at this point I was a $%#!ing null, nothing more, nothing less. So logically you can NEVER exclude any kind of pairing with me.

P#1729 Getting more and more sure one of Wiml/Hornet at least has gotta be a buddy

P#1866 I feel like you’ve never read a wolf game of mine saying that

P#1878 I’m inclined to believe that all mentioned names are actually town

P#1907 The bait vote is hesitantly taken

P#1910 I think this is towny for Gorf because the threadstate def. is giving an option for TSF. So if TSF isn’t also mafia this is a good look. Whilst I’m being discussed I’m also seen as a reaction text option + going after low poster at this state is more harmful when they are town than someone who’s posted lots and was over and over again in a sus place.

P#1935 yeah Vandy’s treatment of TSF is wtf.

P#2140 @alexa can you elaborate why Hornet/Vandy are never w/w in your opinion?

P#2386 Naww Vanity, why do you love my posts? I’m glad I can bring joy though.

P#2387 The duality of men: “I love/hate posts” but another thing that made me feel Vandy is a me kinda wolf: Gave me the vibes I had with SJ in SF3

P#2451 This combined with the self vote and everything is giving me SF3 flashbacks that I hate with a passion ngl. On that note: P#2486 I feel like TSF feels the same-

P#2581 ftr I didn’t see anyone use the word toxic, seriously, I hope you’re getting your stuff together now Wiml because if not my vote will guaranteed stay on you.

In conclusion:
    ##Vote Wiml

Also the two songs as videos:

45. ISO #3045
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Ftr, I just finished reading d1, will catch up on d2 now while real timing. So shoot me questions if you wanna.

Also rip Wisdom, people really got it out for you n1 when you're pr

46. ISO #3046
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#3045)
    Ftr, I just finished reading d1, will catch up on d2 now while real timing. So shoot me questions if you wanna.

Got a quick reads list you can get out before you go to d2?

47. ISO #3047
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#2597)
    Pilica, I missed you asking me why I unvoted yesterday, apologies. I didn’t want to chop yourself, gorf, soneji, or boq yesterday, and my votes were to stir up what was otherwise a decided EOD with a pre-determined outcome. I didn’t want to kill any of you - so I unvoted as the vote wasn’t intended to kill ya. Apologies that you appeared in two places in my list as well. I was trying to balance getting a list down very quickly against your towny EOD, against delivering a solid POE. Well done on Vandy.
    Alright thanks for the answer. Since you put me twice on the list: Which one is the real position? And thanks! Though you already got Vandy without me, I just added to it.

48. ISO #3048
    Timezone
    Community
    Wolfia Discord
    AKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3046)

Sure thing!

2 prs
    katze
    Boquise
    Holyflare
    Gorf
    Thunal33
    The Sun Fan
    alexa
    Soneji
    Hornet
    Wiml

Something like that. I skimmed a bit and would have to iso people but that's mny current state of mind

49. ISO #3049
    Community
    TL Exiles
    P#1147 Katze town off of this Vandy post. Vandy didn’t expect Katze to rescind that’s clear from there.
    very very very good point

++++++

50. ISO #3050
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilica (#3048)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3046)

Sure thing!

2 prs
    katze
    Boquise
    Holyflare
    Gorf
    Thunal33
    The Sun Fan
    alexa
    Soneji
    Hornet
    Wiml

Something like that. I skimmed a bit and would have to iso people but that's mny current state of mind
    Why is hornet so low?!?!? You think Vandy vs Hornet was just massive scum theatre??

Page 61 of 219 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast