Page 74 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 10926

Thread: Season 8, Finale! Secure Championship Procedure [The Mafia Championship]

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #3651
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Is this when I turn my profile picture into an anime boy or something

2. ISO #3652
    Community
    Smashboards
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3641)
    I've decided it's soneji and very specifically just based on 1 post that I read and it's p#1649

you can thank me for all the time saved of just calling out 3 wolves with little to no effort later
    the thing is i had pretty similar thoughts about vandy into thunal based on how she was treating the slot before she got on his wagon, and the transition onto his wagon. i overall liked this post at the time.

3. ISO #3653
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3651)
    Is this when I turn my profile picture into an anime boy or something
    isnt your profile picture already an anime boy

4. ISO #3654
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I've decided it's soneji and very specifically just based on 1 post that I read and it's p#1649

you can thank me for all the time saved of just calling out 3 wolves with little to no effort later
    Eyyy you reached the solve I reached

Swag

5. ISO #3655
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    actually, i just realized that since soneji called out thunal for partner-y interactions with thunal before eod ended, that her eod interactions with vandy make even less sense.

maybe you can argue that thunal bussing vandy into the ground would just look like damage control but idk about that.

##Vote Soneji

someone convince me this is a terrible idea

good night everyone.

6. ISO #3656
    Community
    TL Exiles

the thing is i had pretty similar thoughts about vandy into thunal based on how she was treating the slot before she got on his wagon, and the transition onto his wagon. i overall liked this post at the time.
    It's not the thoughts that I care about, it's the phrasing, the fact that of all posts Soneji decided to pick this out with a focus on Vandy, who Soneji admits has a similar read to Thunal (so the read is all pointless to begin with). It's insanely partner focused in a weird way.

Vandy and Pilica are the only two "wait and see" people to get any kind of reads placement from Thunal, with Vandy being below null here and Pilica being >rand town. Interesting distinction.
    This just isn't words. It's not interesting, wait and see doesn't mean anything overall for anything. It's only interesting if Vandy is your partner and so you pick it out to be interesting. Wait and see means literally what it says, wait and see. He doesn't quote the Pilica post here either, just the Vandy one because the Pilica one isn't in the forefront of his mind. That's all he cares about.

7. ISO #3657
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    also had thought Soneji was voting TSF but just realized he was on Thunal

so yeah Soneji/TSF equity is definitely a legit thing

8. ISO #3658
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3656)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#3652)

It's not the thoughts that I care about, it's the phrasing, the fact that of all posts Soneji decided to pick this out with a focus on Vandy, who Soneji admits has a similar read to Thunal (so the read is all pointless to begin with). It's insanely partner focused in a weird way.

Vandy and Pilica are the only two "wait and see" people to get any kind of reads placement from Thunal, with Vandy being below null here and Pilica being >rand town. Interesting distinction.
    This just isn't words. It's not interesting, wait and see doesn't mean anything overall for anything. It's only interesting if Vandy is your partner and so you pick it out to be interesting. Wait and see means literally what it says, wait and see. He doesn't quote the Pilica post here either, just the Vandy one because the Pilica one isn't in the forefront of his mind. That's all he cares about.
    delete the "has similar thoughts bit" misread something

but still don't like the post because the entire premise is based on saying "wait and see" a lot, but within the first sentence Soneji has already said it's not a big deal because Thunal has given thoughts on these people. So... the entire premise of the case is useless before it's started AND THEN starts railing on the Vandy points. If that was the important premise, it would be at the top but it's not. It's a "Thunal made good posts but also bad interactions better watch out if Vandy flips W" which is ENTIRELY based on him knowing Vandy flips w. Vandy's alignment shouldn't matter to this post other than it's arbitrarily decided they are partners, rather than a TMI read.

9. ISO #3659
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#3654)

Swag
    I only did it because of you

10. ISO #3660
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    ##Vote Thunal33

11. ISO #3661
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Katze get off whatever planet you are on lol.

12. ISO #3662
    Community
    Neoseeker
    AKA
    Carlos
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3659)

Swag
    sorry, probably looks like I was claiming credit (I wasn't)

was just a moment

13. ISO #3663
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @katze didn't you have thunal as v after ISOing her, why are you voting her now?

14. ISO #3664
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    current mood:

Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3661)
    give me like 10 more posts ill call her obvtown again

Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#3663)
    @katze didn't you have thunal as v after ISOing her, why are you voting her now?
    you'd think after several hours i'd be done with the iso but i am, in fact, still doing that

15. ISO #3665
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCarter (#3662)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3659)

Swag
    sorry, probably looks like I was claiming credit (I wasn't)

was just a moment
    You deserve all the credit man, I just vibe read and somehow end up right a lot but you put in all the work. Genuinely only opened the ISO once because you mentioned it was the solve.

16. ISO #3666
    Community
    Smashboards
    let me qualify the following soneji related interactions by saying there will always be a bias to want soneji to be a villager because id like to continue living in the reality where i think soneji is an easy read and my read on him is a villager read. if im wrong about this read just. yea. $%#! meta lmfao

i can see w!soneji having tmi and wanting to just put something there as just another thing to help pile on the thunal association, yea. i can also see v!soneji latching onto something like that from thunal because i made a similar observation earlier in the phrase and thought she was being potentially wishy washy with her reads.

knowing soneji, hell leave in unnecessary seeming things in his fat walls, even if they dont have much use to his overall goal in his wall just because its a point of observation. so i dont think thats damning. but i think its good

17. ISO #3667
    Community
    TL Exiles
    current mood:

you'd think after several hours i'd be done with the iso but i am, in fact, still doing that
    3 Thunal33 Soneji (22), The Sun Fan (66), katze (104)

18. ISO #3668
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    ehhh one of the thing i noticed reading dragonvale is despite how like obviously beast katze is as wolf she can struggle with TMI significantly, so her approach to her thunal read i think is generally pretty clearing for her

19. ISO #3669
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3667)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3664)
    current mood:

3 Thunal33 Soneji (22), The Sun Fan (66), katze (104)

i wouldn't be a FoL rep if i wasn't wolfsiding at least a little bit tbf

Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#3668)
    ehhh one of the thing i noticed reading dragonvale is despite how like obviously beast katze is as wolf she can struggle with TMI significantly, so her approach to her thunal read i think is generally pretty clearing for her
    i feel like this is a bit premature given i've posted very little of my actual work and am just screaming externally

i don't think this would be out of realm for dragonvale katze to fake

20. ISO #3670
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

i feel like this is a bit premature given i've posted very little of my actual work and am just screaming externally

i'm not entirely sure what you mean by this? the read had nothing to do with your actual work and was just your general sentiment/treatment regarding thunal

21. ISO #3671
    Community
    Smashboards
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3658)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3656)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#3652)

delete the "has similar thoughts bit" misread something

but still don't like the post because the entire premise is based on saying "wait and see" a lot, but within the first sentence Soneji has already said it's not a big deal because Thunal has given thoughts on these people. So... the entire premise of the case is useless before it's started AND THEN starts railing on the Vandy points. If that was the important premise, it would be at the top but it's not. It's a "Thunal made good posts but also bad interactions better watch out if Vandy flips W" which is ENTIRELY based on him knowing Vandy flips w. Vandy's alignment shouldn't matter to this post other than it's arbitrarily decided they are partners, rather than a TMI read.
    the β€œwait and see” bit is only the top part of a more holistic wall on thunal. its not the premise. its just one point.

his biggest point was about how thunal was treating wisdom

22. ISO #3672
    Community
    Smashboards

his biggest point *in association with vandy* was about how thunal was treating wisdom

23. ISO #3673
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#3670)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3669)

i'm not entirely sure what you mean by this? the read had nothing to do with your actual work and was just your general sentiment/treatment regarding thunal
    i think i might just have a fragile ego

im thinking about how i treated SHR on D1 and you might just be right but i don't want to admit it

24. ISO #3674
    Community
    TL Exiles

Totally forgot my song!

Well I didn't compeletely forget, I tried to find one that summed up my mood for so long and I don't think I've exactly found one that's the right fit yet, you know? I'm trying to find the perfect thing to how I feel inside.

Trying to find something that evokes the feeling of sitting around a campfire with a bunch of friends. You just close your eyes, hear the fire, soak in the laughter, the emotions. Whisked away to another world with a nice cool breeze just blowing through gently. Something that when you think about it, your insides just feel nice, maybe even a sense of anxiety that this moment is just something fleeting but even so, you'll have good memories.

Getting closer at least!

25. ISO #3675
    plinko boards and waterfalls vanity.'s Avatar Moderator
    Community
    mafia universe, mafia.gg
    AKA
    van, vanessa, nessa
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i am 99.9% sure that the katze slot is a villager. i am one of the best katze readers on this site, and i have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

katze is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. her reaction to people posting was the exact opposite of this. when other people started posting, katze did not freeze up - she focused on posting, and her post count alone is why she's a villager.

26. ISO #3676
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @Thunal33 can you talk about like the reasons you had specifically to find Gorf wolf in constellations outside of reading SK/Yolo wolf, i am kind of too tired to wrap my head around this ISO comparison atm but i'm trying to figure out if you catching him there for good reasons is a thing sheepable here, as i believe the JC take on you/Gorf not being w/w regardless, but i'm curious because my view of him being different there than here could very much be skewed by constellations TMI even though i still believe it
    I didn't actually find Gorf wolf lol. I found SK and Yoloswag wolf and continued that read when he took over the slot even though I kinda liked Gorf's posting.

27. ISO #3677
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#3675)
    i am 99.9% sure that the katze slot is a villager. i am one of the best katze readers on this site, and i have a far more nuanced understanding of how she approaches games as town and mafia than most players here.

katze is polarized - her modus operandi as a wolf is to freeze and not post, and then hope to skate by on the idea that 'she'd actually post if she was wolf'. her reaction to people posting was the exact opposite of this. when other people started posting, katze did not freeze up - she focused on posting, and her post count alone is why she's a villager.
    hey my bio almost predicted the future

anyway that's actually a good post because i feel like if thunal is a wolf she's going to be the persona of this game and people aren't gonna chop her after i die N4 with her as my legacy wolfread and then i'm gonna dvc warrior in spec chat

28. ISO #3678
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    @Thunal33 hello

time sensitive question for you

🎢🎢🎢

lmk when ur here!
    I'm here!

29. ISO #3679
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Just to be clear, Soneji is the person I'm least sure about still. It's just a gut read that's totally unchecked and me being lazy but that post + eod voting TSF was awful and looks bad.

30. ISO #3680
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#1115)
    I have another Wisdom ping that I want to see develop for a bit before I out it.
    @Thunal33

what was this ping

31. ISO #3681
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

gaming

32. ISO #3682
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    ##Vote katze

gg im outted

33. ISO #3683
    Timezone
    Community
    FlashFlashRevolution
    AKA
    Greg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3620)
    @The Sun Fan

Hey dude, I know I've been going all out on you and I'm an annoying piece of $%#! sometimes but I'm sorry you're not feeling great and sorry if I contributed to that, I know I probably did. I'm sorry you're probably mafia, it's just by really rigid process of elimination and it sucks, especially after last game. Everyone is playing insanely well and you do ABSOLUTELY deserve to be here. You absolutely smashed last game but it's draining af, I get it.
    there's a lot I could answer here, probably not worth anyone's time or energy (I end up doing it anyways oops)
    I'm hard on myself, I know
    but like
    I prefer it that way

I'm mad/disappointed/whatever other emotion that describes what is, honestly pathetically at this point, my town game. I'm all of that at no one but myself. Not you, not the rand, not the bucket, not Thingyman
    me
    I'm the dumbass who has to face up

I don't think I said this before, but I was wrong on vandyfan for the first time this game. Both video and forum, 100% over ~35ish games. The same thing happened in season 6 when I was rarely, rarely wrong on DBP (maybe less than 5 times over ~75ish games), and he won at parity. The same thing happened in season 3 when I knew, knew that Dale was town, and I couldn't save him or build any reasonable POE. The same thing happened in quals this year where I knew Eva was town, and not only could I not save her, I was stupid enough to try justifying her death so that the game could make sense to my village reads. Wiml's read on my that my village game is a disaster is, honestly, dishearteningly correct, and I know it.

I don't know what it is. It might just be the pressure I'm putting on myself, it might be horrendously bad luck, but mostly I'm just pretty sure its just me making an $%#! of myself over and over again like the bad town player that I am.

anyways
    obligatory I'm not mafia
    obligatory "no one deserves anything"

if people could like
    pretend for a moment that I could maybe be town, I can try to stay here. I know its selfish and stupid and not in the spirit of gamesmanship of me to ask for such a thing.

I still have a bunch of stuff multiquoted from when I was trying to catch up earlier; I was getting to that all when you thought I dipped quickly. I mean... I did dip. I was mostly just letting people know that I was alive and working through it. There's no real reason why I chose the posts I did other than the one to vanity.

this is all just me, idk, screaming into the void. You can skip this part entirely if you want. I guess I just need to say it somewhere.

its crushing to me when people can't like... look at my emotion and see when its real or when its fake. I've become this player out of necessity, I mean I do think I'm good at reading emotion, and at faking it, but it just looks so corny from the other side sometimes, and there's no feeling more desperate than trying, pleading, with town your case because you're an emotional asshole and them not listening because they know you're an emotional asshole. Its at the point where I think, sometimes, all I can give is my heart and soul and no one wants it. I've tried not to be emotive this game because I think I used a lot of whatever kind of cred you call multigame meta reads last time trying to fake-defend levi, I tried to stop myself from posting what I said earlier, like I really thought I was ready to come back but like 3 posts into reading it again, I couldn't do it.

I've wanted this for so long. And so badly, too. I've wanted this since I heard about it after season 1 ended. I thought I could do it every time. I've never wanted to go in front of people who also wanted to go. Every time, I make a fool of myself when it matters most. After season 6 finals, which similarly mentally crushed me, I've tried to make adjustments around pressure situations, and for a while, I think I did ok, but its gotten to the point where, unless I have a near-pristine town game, which I've had very few of, I just get emotionally destroyed at some point, even when there's not much pressure or any at all. I feel like I have no choice but to look at my history and see that I just
    I can't convert, I can't be what I'm supposed to be when it matters because the literal layups that the mafia gods have tried to bless me with where I rand town and dbp/vandy rand mafia get botched at such a level. It feels all wasted. There's more I could say here but I'll just
    try to get back to actually playing mafia instead of whatever horse$%#! this is.

I'm gonna finish responding to the stuff I have multiquoted from my catchup and then I'll be around in real time for idk how long, pending.

34. ISO #3684
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#1115)
    I have another Wisdom ping that I want to see develop for a bit before I out it.
    @Thunal33

what was this ping
    It was how Wisdom treated Wiml. I felt like at that point Wisdom was continuing to find reasons to justify her Wiml wolfread when some of her original reasons didn't make sense anymore.

35. ISO #3685
    Community
    Smashboards
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3679)
    Just to be clear, Soneji is the person I'm least sure about still. It's just a gut read that's totally unchecked and me being lazy but that post + eod voting TSF was awful and looks bad.
    swag. one way or another this game just feels like a done deal.

36. ISO #3686
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 The Sun Fan Holyflare (119), JohnCarter (70), Wiml (85), Thunal33 (94)
    2 Thunal33 Soneji (22), The Sun Fan (67)
    2 katze alexa (126), katze (110)
    1 Wiml Pilica (30)
    1 Soneji vanity. (111)
    3 Not voting Hornet (34), Gorf (91), Boquise (104)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021. There are 1634076060000 remaining.

37. ISO #3687
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    i really want to townread that TSF post

38. ISO #3688
    Community
    TL Exiles
    i really want to townread that TSF post
    So do I, but I'm not going to.

Feel bad but he needs to put in the work to survive because if he is town everything is on the wrong track and he needs to stop that.

39. ISO #3689
    Community
    TL Exiles
    If you allow AtE to work, you end up with last game. No matter how unfortunate it is. It's for post game to talk about the exterior feelings to mafia imo.

40. ISO #3690
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3683)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyflare (#3620)
    @The Sun Fan

Hey dude, I know I've been going all out on you and I'm an annoying piece of $%#! sometimes but I'm sorry you're not feeling great and sorry if I contributed to that, I know I probably did. I'm sorry you're probably mafia, it's just by really rigid process of elimination and it sucks, especially after last game. Everyone is playing insanely well and you do ABSOLUTELY deserve to be here. You absolutely smashed last game but it's draining af, I get it.
    there's a lot I could answer here, probably not worth anyone's time or energy (I end up doing it anyways oops)
    I'm hard on myself, I know
    but like
    I prefer it that way

I'm mad/disappointed/whatever other emotion that describes what is, honestly pathetically at this point, my town game. I'm all of that at no one but myself. Not you, not the rand, not the bucket, not Thingyman
    me
    I'm the dumbass who has to face up

I don't think I said this before, but I was wrong on vandyfan for the first time this game. Both video and forum, 100% over ~35ish games. The same thing happened in season 6 when I was rarely, rarely wrong on DBP (maybe less than 5 times over ~75ish games), and he won at parity. The same thing happened in season 3 when I knew, knew that Dale was town, and I couldn't save him or build any reasonable POE. The same thing happened in quals this year where I knew Eva was town, and not only could I not save her, I was stupid enough to try justifying her death so that the game could make sense to my village reads. Wiml's read on my that my village game is a disaster is, honestly, dishearteningly correct, and I know it.

I don't know what it is. It might just be the pressure I'm putting on myself, it might be horrendously bad luck, but mostly I'm just pretty sure its just me making an $%#! of myself over and over again like the bad town player that I am.

anyways
    obligatory I'm not mafia
    obligatory "no one deserves anything"

if people could like
    pretend for a moment that I could maybe be town, I can try to stay here. I know its selfish and stupid and not in the spirit of gamesmanship of me to ask for such a thing.

I still have a bunch of stuff multiquoted from when I was trying to catch up earlier; I was getting to that all when you thought I dipped quickly. I mean... I did dip. I was mostly just letting people know that I was alive and working through it. There's no real reason why I chose the posts I did other than the one to vanity.

this is all just me, idk, screaming into the void. You can skip this part entirely if you want. I guess I just need to say it somewhere.

its crushing to me when people can't like... look at my emotion and see when its real or when its fake. I've become this player out of necessity, I mean I do think I'm good at reading emotion, and at faking it, but it just looks so corny from the other side sometimes, and there's no feeling more desperate than trying, pleading, with town your case because you're an emotional asshole and them not listening because they know you're an emotional asshole. Its at the point where I think, sometimes, all I can give is my heart and soul and no one wants it. I've tried not to be emotive this game because I think I used a lot of whatever kind of cred you call multigame meta reads last time trying to fake-defend levi, I tried to stop myself from posting what I said earlier, like I really thought I was ready to come back but like 3 posts into reading it again, I couldn't do it.

I've wanted this for so long. And so badly, too. I've wanted this since I heard about it after season 1 ended. I thought I could do it every time. I've never wanted to go in front of people who also wanted to go. Every time, I make a fool of myself when it matters most. After season 6 finals, which similarly mentally crushed me, I've tried to make adjustments around pressure situations, and for a while, I think I did ok, but its gotten to the point where, unless I have a near-pristine town game, which I've had very few of, I just get emotionally destroyed at some point, even when there's not much pressure or any at all. I feel like I have no choice but to look at my history and see that I just
    I can't convert, I can't be what I'm supposed to be when it matters because the literal layups that the mafia gods have tried to bless me with where I rand town and dbp/vandy rand mafia get botched at such a level. It feels all wasted. There's more I could say here but I'll just
    try to get back to actually playing mafia instead of whatever horse$%#! this is.

I'm gonna finish responding to the stuff I have multiquoted from my catchup and then I'll be around in real time for idk how long, pending.
    Ugh this feels real. I'll at least try to work with you in real time if I'm around when you are and give you a chance.

41. ISO #3691
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    dw holy i refuse to townread AtE after you endgamed semis 3 but

$%#! man. that all feels so real.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun Fan (#3683)
    I don't think I said this before, but I was wrong on vandyfan for the first time this game. Both video and forum, 100% over ~35ish games.
    if you have a 100% track record on vandy how come you never actually

tried to save them at eod

i feel like this question is mean but like

it makes your bad EoD look even more confusing with this context imo

42. ISO #3692
    Community
    TL Exiles
    If you are truly town TSF and want to get back into the game I'll work with you for sure but your posts have to strictly be related to this game and not a lot of filler posts about other arbitrary things.

43. ISO #3693
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i wrote a lot, like i wrote a pretty long response post not wanting to townread the ate, but not feeling like it was out of his wolf range, but im thinking some of the stuff in the spoiler is just lock villager P#3683 like i can feel myself getting emotional right now

44. ISO #3694
    Community
    Smashboards

guys am i going to have to go in and do a pbpa on tsf

45. ISO #3695
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf (#3694)
    oh my god.

a what now

peepee b poopoo a

46. ISO #3696
    Community
    Smashboards
    oh my god.

a what now

peepee b poopoo a
    post by post analysis

47. ISO #3697
    Community
    TL Exiles
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3695)
    oh my god.

a what now

peepee b poopoo a
    post by post analysis
    that's what katze said, a peepee b poopoo a

48. ISO #3698
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    i have been giggling at the last chain of posts for multiple minutes now

real answer is "please do, gorf"

i wanted to do it myself but ive been

busy with a thunal

49. ISO #3699
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    i think i can see the point TSF may have the feeling regardless of his alignment so i shouldn't be considering it so much, it's just tricky

anyway im going to sleep

50. ISO #3700
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Cafe
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    I'm at least willing to consider solves where TSF is town with him, and then I'll see how much sense they make. I know TSF uses emotion as mafia and I know I fell into the same trap reading Holyflare as town in sf3 from spec chat for his emotion, but him talking about how he doesn't want to fail another champs game as town really gets me.

Page 74 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast