Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 3914

Thread: Champs But Different

  1. ISO #51
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    i've taken the liberty of doing a post by post analysis of the first page in the game (50 ppp)

    p#4:
    tl;dr

    p#5:
    tl;dr

    p#6:
    tl;dr

    p#7:
    tl;dr

    p#8:

    p#9:
    tl;dr

    p#10:
    tl;dr

    p#11:
    tl;dr

    p#12:
    tl;dr

    p#13:
    tl;dr

    p#14:
    tl;dr

    p#15:
    tl;dr

    p#16:
    tl;dr

    p#17:
    tl;dr

    p#18:
    tl;dr

    p#19:
    tl;dr

    p#20:
    tl;dr

    p#21:
    tl;dr

    p#22:

    p#23:
    tl;dr

    p#24:

    p#25:
    tl;dr

    p#26:
    tl;dr

    p#27:
    tl;dr

    p#28:

    p#29:
    tl;dr

    p#30:

    p#31:

    p#32:

    p#33:
    tl;dr

    p#34:

    p#35:
    tl;dr

    p#36:
    tl;dr

    p#37:
    tl;dr

    p#38:
    tl;dr

    p#39:
    tl;dr

    p#40:
    tl;dr

    p#41:
    tl;dr

    p#42:
    tl;dr

    p#43:
    tl;dr

    p#44:
    tl;dr

    p#45:

    p#46:
    tl;dr

    p#47:

    p#48:
    tl;dr

    p#49:

    p#50:
    tl;dr

  2. ISO #52
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    i stacked concat in google sheets twice to make that post

    i can feel my forum mafia skill increasing already

  3. ISO #53
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    ##Vote MendesHotter

    this dude didnt give me any food recommendations, pretty wolfy if u ask me

  4. ISO #54
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    spf you should eat wolf soup

  5. ISO #55
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    @MendesHotter I want you to read this post, absorb what I’m saying and Internalize it. If you are town, You are the most important player in this lobby. Being one of the least experienced in a lobby with players who have a tonne of experience, a lot of which can townclear themselves as either alignment, you are an essential ml mafia NEEDS to win the game if ur town. I’m making this post based on a recent realization that generally scum wins on this site are decided mostly by lhf slots being poed and then giving up by d2 and going into either 0 posting until they die, going antispew as town or fighting other lhf slots in the poe to survive whilst forgetting to evaluate the other slots. I’m not letting that happen this game and neither are you. And to do that I need you to focus on being the towniest version of you that you can be. You don’t need to have 3/3 reads, almost nobody ever has and it’s normal, and we don’t need it. Because if you’re being the towniest version of you and the other slots are too then mafia will run out of places to push and they’ll reveal themselves. And the best advice I can give for being towny, is to not care about what you post and just say whatever comes to your mind. It doesn’t matter if whatever you say is completely against what the rest of the lobby is saying or if you think your posts may not be received well by the lobby, just say it anyways (as long as you’re not being offensive to anyone ofc). And if you feel like your posts are being ignored or not being read then be assured that Atleast I’ll be reading them and taking into account what you say if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, and if you feel like I’m not doing that then just ping the $%#! out of me until I do.

  6. ISO #56
    Soul Reader ThePretender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Computer Wallpaper
    Posts
    1,960
    Timezone
    UTC+11:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#51)
    i've taken the liberty of doing a post by post analysis of the first page in the game (50 ppp)

    p#4:
    tl;dr

    p#5:
    tl;dr

    p#6:
    tl;dr

    p#7:
    tl;dr

    p#8:

    p#9:
    tl;dr

    p#10:
    tl;dr

    p#11:
    tl;dr

    p#12:
    tl;dr

    p#13:
    tl;dr

    p#14:
    tl;dr

    p#15:
    tl;dr

    p#16:
    tl;dr

    p#17:
    tl;dr

    p#18:
    tl;dr

    p#19:
    tl;dr

    p#20:
    tl;dr

    p#21:
    tl;dr

    p#22:

    p#23:
    tl;dr

    p#24:

    p#25:
    tl;dr

    p#26:
    tl;dr

    p#27:
    tl;dr

    p#28:

    p#29:
    tl;dr

    p#30:

    p#31:

    p#32:

    p#33:
    tl;dr

    p#34:

    p#35:
    tl;dr

    p#36:
    tl;dr

    p#37:
    tl;dr

    p#38:
    tl;dr

    p#39:
    tl;dr

    p#40:
    tl;dr

    p#41:
    tl;dr

    p#42:
    tl;dr

    p#43:
    tl;dr

    p#44:
    tl;dr

    p#45:

    p#46:
    tl;dr

    p#47:

    p#48:
    tl;dr

    p#49:

    p#50:
    tl;dr
    hustle respected

  7. ISO #57
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#39)
    literally nothing about that fake not caring attitude is townie
    Trying too hard to simulate his crazy BS?
    mine?

  8. ISO #58

  9. ISO #59
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#57)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#40)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#39)
    literally nothing about that fake not caring attitude is townie
    Trying too hard to simulate his crazy BS?
    mine?
    iaafr

  10. ISO #60
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#54)
    spf you should eat wolf soup
    this is the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me

  11. ISO #61
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    this is the point in the day where you are unskilled if you are not reading me town btw (no offense) (youll get there eventually)

  12. ISO #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#55)
    @MendesHotter I want you to read this post, absorb what I’m saying and Internalize it. If you are town, You are the most important player in this lobby. Being one of the least experienced in a lobby with players who have a tonne of experience, a lot of which can townclear themselves as either alignment, you are an essential ml mafia NEEDS to win the game if ur town. I’m making this post based on a recent realization that generally scum wins on this site are decided mostly by lhf slots being poed and then giving up by d2 and going into either 0 posting until they die, going antispew as town or fighting other lhf slots in the poe to survive whilst forgetting to evaluate the other slots. I’m not letting that happen this game and neither are you. And to do that I need you to focus on being the towniest version of you that you can be. You don’t need to have 3/3 reads, almost nobody ever has and it’s normal, and we don’t need it. Because if you’re being the towniest version of you and the other slots are too then mafia will run out of places to push and they’ll reveal themselves. And the best advice I can give for being towny, is to not care about what you post and just say whatever comes to your mind. It doesn’t matter if whatever you say is completely against what the rest of the lobby is saying or if you think your posts may not be received well by the lobby, just say it anyways (as long as you’re not being offensive to anyone ofc). And if you feel like your posts are being ignored or not being read then be assured that Atleast I’ll be reading them and taking into account what you say if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, and if you feel like I’m not doing that then just ping the $%#! out of me until I do.
    performative

  13. ISO #63
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#61)
    this is the point in the day where you are unskilled if you are not reading me town btw (no offense) (youll get there eventually)
    ok WOLF

  14. ISO #64

  15. ISO #65
    wish I was a wolf this game so I could fool newcomb that would be cool

  16. ISO #66
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#60)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#54)
    spf you should eat wolf soup
    this is the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to me
    because i'm asking you to cannibalize?

  17. ISO #67
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#65)
    wish I was a wolf this game so I could fool newcomb that would be cool
    im a wolf and fooling newcomb

  18. ISO #68
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#64)
    lol that drop tho

  19. ISO #69
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,954
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Happy

    Both of his posts are pretty bad.

  20. ISO #70
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    here is a point where i was tempted to vote newcomb and jest about how the rand gods mightve been cruel to him but then i decided i want to try to have a high vote hitrate this game and will be judicious with the [v] tags

  21. ISO #71
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#70)
    here is a point where i was tempted to vote newcomb and jest about how the rand gods mightve been cruel to him but then i decided i want to try to have a high vote hitrate this game and will be judicious with the [v] tags
    this is towny wolfy self awareness

  22. ISO #72
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm

  23. ISO #73
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    p sure he knows Mendes and Mendes is obvious town so that entire paragraph he wrote was for nothing

  24. ISO #74
    scary pink lady staypositivefriend's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    13,176
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#69)
    ##Vote Happy

    Both of his posts are pretty bad.
    what's bad about them?

  25. ISO #75
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    p sure he knows Mendes and Mendes is obvious town so that entire paragraph he wrote was for nothing
    ive never played with Mendes so idk if that's true or not, but ive seen mendes be ml'd before in games i've specced them as town so seems fine to me

  26. ISO #76
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#70)
    here is a point where i was tempted to vote newcomb and jest about how the rand gods mightve been cruel to him but then i decided i want to try to have a high vote hitrate this game and will be judicious with the [v] tags
    here is a point where i thought to lie about taking 20 minutes to construct this post when it actually came out in an instant but then decided that might be a bit too troll

  27. ISO #77
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    that was a cool song tess thank you for sharing

  28. ISO #78
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#77)
    that was a cool song tess thank you for sharing
    nah it was bad

    ##Vote iaafr

    get music tell'd noob

  29. ISO #79
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    wow i didnt even

    wow

    gg

    sorry teammates

  30. ISO #80
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    i like how the first autoplay is a song by the same artist called acid

  31. ISO #81
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,954
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#69)
    ##Vote Happy

    Both of his posts are pretty bad.
    what's bad about them?
    The first post was a giant paragraph towards 1 person which looks like a copypasta. Might look like a Happy type post but like...eh?

    The second post was way worse in comparison. #57. Why would I be talking about Happy's "crazy BS" being simulated when he never posted yet?

  32. ISO #82
    Soul Reader ThePretender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Your Computer Wallpaper
    Posts
    1,960
    Timezone
    UTC+11:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    music tell was used by scum get rekt nerd

    ##Vote tessepia

  33. ISO #83
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#33)
    Okay so Neo is probably town.

    I felt like I was going to be paranoid as $%#! after misreading her horribly the last 2 games but I guess her posting here is good.
    how

  34. ISO #84
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    i think of everyone who's posted bk seems the wolfiest to me so far

    i entirely admit that could be me not relating at all to his villaging process in the slightest though, a phenomenon i've already noticed in two v/v situations

  35. ISO #85
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#84)
    i think of everyone who's posted bk seems the wolfiest to me so far

    i entirely admit that could be me not relating at all to his villaging process in the slightest though, a phenomenon i've already noticed in two v/v situations
    not giving reasons yet

  36. ISO #86
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    p sure he knows Mendes and Mendes is obvious town so that entire paragraph he wrote was for nothing
    ive seen him play once and he was lunchbait
    even the game you played with him and he was obvious town he still got eliminated

    him being obvious town wont change any of those 2 points or my paragraph

  37. ISO #87
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    this acid song is p good too this artist might actually be cool to listen to on shrooms or acid

  38. ISO #88
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#69)
    ##Vote Happy

    Both of his posts are pretty bad.
    what's bad about them?
    The first post was a giant paragraph towards 1 person which looks like a copypasta. Might look like a Happy type post but like...eh?

    The second post was way worse in comparison. #57. Why would I be talking about Happy's "crazy BS" being simulated when he never posted yet?
    because i thought the emulation anne was doing was how i start the game townreading a bunch of people

  39. ISO #89
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,954
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#84)
    i think of everyone who's posted bk seems the wolfiest to me so far

    i entirely admit that could be me not relating at all to his villaging process in the slightest though, a phenomenon i've already noticed in two v/v situations
    not giving reasons yet
    There weren't any needed for the two townreads early, the Pretender one is pretty self explanatory, Neo one maybe.

    I explained the Happy scumread though and it's pretty easy to tell why.

  40. ISO #90
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#89)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#85)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#84)
    i think of everyone who's posted bk seems the wolfiest to me so far

    i entirely admit that could be me not relating at all to his villaging process in the slightest though, a phenomenon i've already noticed in two v/v situations
    not giving reasons yet
    There weren't any needed for the two townreads early, the Pretender one is pretty self explanatory, Neo one maybe.

    I explained the Happy scumread though and it's pretty easy to tell why.
    oh no i meant im not giving my reasons for my scumread on you, not that you weren't giving reasons

  41. ISO #91
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    why?

  42. ISO #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#86)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    p sure he knows Mendes and Mendes is obvious town so that entire paragraph he wrote was for nothing
    ive seen him play once and he was lunchbait
    even the game you played with him and he was obvious town he still got eliminated

    him being obvious town wont change any of those 2 points or my paragraph
    oh well I guess I just think differently cause since our first game I've lock towned him day 1 every time (and our first game I lock towned him day 2) and never had any doubts

    But I suppose he does get voted

    I'm here though so we probably don't have to worry about that : )

  43. ISO #93
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,954
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#88)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#74)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#69)
    ##Vote Happy

    Both of his posts are pretty bad.
    what's bad about them?
    The first post was a giant paragraph towards 1 person which looks like a copypasta. Might look like a Happy type post but like...eh?

    The second post was way worse in comparison. #57. Why would I be talking about Happy's "crazy BS" being simulated when he never posted yet?
    because i thought the emulation anne was doing was how i start the game townreading a bunch of people
    Why would anyone base their game to emulate yours?

  44. ISO #94
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#93)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#88)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#74)
    what's bad about them?
    The first post was a giant paragraph towards 1 person which looks like a copypasta. Might look like a Happy type post but like...eh?

    The second post was way worse in comparison. #57. Why would I be talking about Happy's "crazy BS" being simulated when he never posted yet?
    because i thought the emulation anne was doing was how i start the game townreading a bunch of people
    Why would anyone base their game to emulate yours?
    its rvs

  45. ISO #95
    Soul Reader Happy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    3,496
    Community
    reddit mafia
    she coulda just been doing it for the kicks

  46. ISO #96
    Wants It More neopest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,471
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#91)
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#72)
    Nah Happy's posts are fine for rn, probably even leans a bit v for him atm
    why?
    cause u make posts like that all the time as town, especially entrances. u can do it as wolf but still leans v when its the v first post

  47. ISO #97
    spec chat hero iaafr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31,109
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Gender
    happy i think you misread the initial emulation comment, the idea was floated that i was simply emulating my wild towngame instead of actually being wild town me

  48. ISO #98
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,954
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    RIP EpicMafia
    AKA
    BradLand
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueKang (#33)
    Okay so Neo is probably town.

    I felt like I was going to be paranoid as $%#! after misreading her horribly the last 2 games but I guess her posting here is good.
    how
    The instant reads into "this is what I have everyone listed currently" in a matter of minutes seemed fine timing wise. Plus she's quick answering everything that's happening which is usually a plus.

  49. ISO #99
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,456
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#50)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#49)
    banh mi and some fried chicken as a side from lee's sandwiches

    assuming there is one near you
    no lee's sandwiches near me, but this comment has inspired me to order fried chicken

    id like to thank all of u for ur support and guidance throughout this process
    spahgetti & meatballs, a traditional mafioso's meal

  50. ISO #100
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#87)
    this acid song is p good too this artist might actually be cool to listen to on shrooms or acid
    the band reminds me of another I like a lot

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJcoSq3E9A0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Fabricator

The Fabricator may each night pass out a fake Bulletproof vest (1-shot immunity against a nightkill) or a fake gun (1-shot day vigilante shot) to another player in the game. If someone fires their fake gun, the shooter will die instead. The fake vest will not protect the player who received it.