Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    FoLrus

FoLrus!

Hey MU peeps! Over on Forum of Lies we're running our first ever walrus and I wanted to extend an invitation to those of you who might want to join. (Here's the original post)

Reveals will be done in my discord server - DM me if you'd like an invite. You aren't required to make an FoL account in order to sub.

Basic Information

I. How does scoring work?

The place your submission to a given category is placed will be the number of points you get from that category - 1st place will get 1 point, 10th place will get 10 points, and so on. Overall scoring will operate on a drop-one system - each player’s worst category will not be counted towards their final score, and the rest of their scores will be summed. The player with the lowest number of points is crowned the FoLrus Champion!

II. Can I submit multiple times?

Yes, although you must make an entire slate of submissions at one time - ie, if you submit two songs to each category, you must make one submission as a group of nine and another submission as a separate group of nine. The scores for these submissions will be independent - rather than awarding you the point value of whichever submission scored lowest in a given category, each submission’s total will be calculated separately.

Attempts to abuse this system by spamming low-quality submissions will result in all of your submissions being thrown out.

III. Are there any other restrictions on submissions?

Submitting a song that is overly long will make it hard for the judge to adequately assess it - if you’re going to go over approximately 5-7 minutes in length with any song, please do so sparingly! If the host ends up skipping your song, it’s going to do poorly and nobody will have gained anything from your submission. Also, if a host has given any example tracks, don’t submit an example track right back at them. Similarly, don’t submit the same song multiple times within or across submissions.

Categories

1. Marshal - Non-Christmas Holiday Music

People are already starting to play Christmas music. It seems like almost all holiday music is Christmas-oriented and I’m here to change that. I’m looking for songs that would work as music for other holidays. They shouldn’t be written for that holiday, but still work as a song for your chosen holiday. You can choose any holiday (National, International, one of those stupid made up ones like “corndog day”, or any day that people would have reason to celebrate [see example tracks]), but you’ll score better if I at least know of the holiday beforehand.

When submitting a song, please provide both the song link and the holiday it represents, as shown in the “How to Submit” section. A large amount of my scoring will go to how well it fits the submitted holiday, as well as just how much I like the song.

My Likes:
    I personally prefer rock or pop music but I will listen to just about anything.

Bans:
    Christmas music (obviously) and Train. Otherwise go wild.

Example Tracks:
    Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time (Daylight Savings Time)
    Meredith Brooks - $%#! (katze's birthday)
    Talking Heads - Psycho Killer (Halloween)

2. Marluxion - Don't Skip the Opening

Any songs that also double as an opening or ending theme song to a game or show. Anything from your favorite anime opening to something goofy like the Danny Phantom theme song or even the Friends opening.

Please include what piece of media your song is an opening or ending theme song for!

My Likes:
    J-Rock, J-Pop, Metal. I enjoy most genres except country.

Bans:
    Anything that isn’t an opening or ending theme song for another piece of media.

Example Tracks:
    KANA-BOON - Silhouette (Naruto)
    Spongebob Theme Song (... ok marl)
    The Rembrandts - I'll Be There for You (Friends)

3. Chloe - Rainy Daze

Fire season in California has almost come to an end, and fall is finally here. The temperature has recently dropped to a comfortable ~70 degrees, and my favorite overcast days are right around the corner, but I’m in a bit of a drought when it comes to music that fits the mood. Give me songs to vibe to while sipping hot cocoa and listening to the raindrops hit the roof - songs for a lazy and comfy autumn day at home.

My Likes:
    I listen to a bit of everything, but lately I’ve been into the following:
    Alternative rock, Indie rock, Indie pop, Indie folk, Folk rock, Folk, Alternative country, Bedroom pop

Tldr: I love acoustic stuff tbh.

I like when a song has unique and interesting lyrics, but I also love a good instrumental piece. I’ll be listening to everything multiple times because the first time I hear a song I tend to focus on the percussion/bass/guitar/etc., so perhaps keep this in mind when subbing.

Bans:
    This category has no artist bans, but I do suggest avoiding the following if you want to get a high score:

Alvvays
    The Avett Brothers
    Beck
    Ben Folds
    Ben Folds Five
    Brandi Carlile
    Cake
    Clairo
    Clever Girl
    Coldplay
    Darlingside
    Death Cab for Cutie
    dodie
    The Family Crest
    Far Caspian
    Fountains of Wayne
    Frank Ticheli
    fun.
    girl in red
    Good Boy Daisy
    The Head and the Heart
    Iron & Wine
    John Denver
    John Williams
    Led Zeppelin
    The Lumineers
    Michael Giacchino
    The National
    Neutral Milk Hotel
    The Oh Hellos
    The Paper Kites
    Radical Face
    Radiohead
    Ramin Djawadi
    Shearwater
    Sleeping at Last
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    SUGR?
    SYML
    Tom Petty
    Tracy Chapman
    Villagers
    Weezer
    The White Stripes

If you submit an unofficial/remixed ‘rain version’ of a song I won’t listen to it and will instead find the original, or whatever comes up first in my search, and score that instead. (:

Example Tracks:
    Darlingside - Old Friend (Instrumental)
    Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights
    The Avett Brothers - November Blue
    Villagers - Nothing Arrived
    Radical Face - One Last Dream

4. katze - Stone, Iron, and Steel

S.I.S for short, because much to Chloe’s shock, this category is for more than just metal! It’s also for hard rock! Okay, it’s mostly metal. Uhh… did you know that Iron is the second most abundant of all metals on earth?

My Likes:
    Power metal, alternative metal, hard rock, rock, heavy metal, pirate metal… you probably get the hint. I generally dislike screamo/death metal, but not all of it. Meme music that falls under the prior criteria is accepted but bad meme music is worse than bad not-meme music tbh.

Bans:

This will probably be stupid, but go wild! I’m going to score more on unfamiliarity than most people, though! Unless I recognize literally every submission

Example Tracks:
    GLORYHAMMER - Rise Of The Chaos Wizards
    Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm
    Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife
    Blind Guardian - Battlefield

5. KyoDaz - Best Transition/Bridge/Interlude

Anything that could be considered a transition such as the entrance to a chorus from a verse, the entrance to a verse from a chorus, the cross-over of two different singers, or the cross-over of two different songs entirely!

My Likes:
    I like a very wide range of music; from Marilyn Manson’s Tainted Love to Gee by Girls Generation. However, my preferences generally slide towards Electro-pop, Disco-pop, Synth-pop, Dance-pop.
    I much prefer fast music to slow music. I’d advise aiming for at least 100bpm.

Bans:
    Lady Gaga, Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson, Gee by Girls’ Generation

Example Tracks:
    Billie Eilish - bad guy
    Lady Gaga - Chromatica I / Alice
    Lady Gaga - Chromatica II / 911
    Lady Gaga - Chromatica III / Sine From Above
    Nicki Minaj - Roman Holiday

6. sulit - Bike Ride Vibes

I want the epic bike ride bangers. It’s getting closer to fall for me here so whatever you think works for a nice, 60 degree bike ride. Chill vibes? Cool. On top of the world vibes? Cool. Just some bangers? I am down dude. Whatever you think best fits cruising on a bike. I will (try to) listen to all subs whilst riding my bike.

My Likes:
    I’m fine with almost anything. Lyricless, rap, oldies, newer songs. The only thing I will really refuse to listen to is country (unless it is my girl taylor) and if a song gets too scream-y or hurts my ears.

Bans:
    Basically anything in here tbh. Queen, ABBA, Aerosmith, Gwen Stefani, fun., Green Day, etc. If the name’s in there, its likely I’ve listened to at least a couple of their songs.

Example Tracks:
    John Powell - Test Drive
    Heart - Barracuda
    Mother Mother - Burning Pile
    Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

7. DatBird - Stickerbush Symphonies

Nothing is like fighting the final boss of a game, to be hit with a new track that just feels so emotional and culminates the entire journey before hand. Now I’m not asking for only final boss themes of video games, but just a piece that makes you feel some hard emotions or just want to get out of your gamer chair and just groove. To be clear I want a single song not an OST(i dont got time for 10+ 2 hour osts). Finally I have listened to a lot of game soundtracks, bonus points if you get something I never heard before. I would love to find new games to play out of this through the music alone.

My Likes:
    I usually like songs with just catchy melodies that i can easily hum along with, or something with lyrics that I can sing along with. Great examples of both things would be like 3D Mario Music (ex. Dire Dire Docks, New Donk City) or anything from the Guilty Gear Strive OST (ex. Out of the Box, Play the Hero, What do you fight for). I love all Nintendo music, but if u pick something from there there a chance I heard it. As long as its catchy I prob would like it.

Bans:
    Anything from FFXIV, the 3D Mario Platformers, Guilty Gear Strive, Persona 3-5, main series Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, or Kingdom Hearts. All of them i heard to death and want something new.

Example Tracks:
    Donkey Kong 2 - Stickerbush Symphony
    FFXIV OST - Alexander: Cruise Chaser's Theme (Exponential Entropy)
    Super Mario Sunshine - Delfino Plaza

8. WindwardAway - Songs to Play When Sieging a Castle

Have you ever felt like you needed a glorious playlist to listen to while charging a battering ram at the gates of your enemy? Now’s your chance to make your dream a reality! We want to hear songs that awaken your most medieval instincts, songs that inspire your war cry, and songs that fit the vibe of a siege - it can be any castle or fortress, in any land!

My Likes:
    Traditional folk music, metal, techno… be creative! Diverse selections are more than welcome if you feel they fit the theme. Sabaton is always appreciated but will not get points for creativity.

Bans:
    If you submit a country song, you’re sieging the wrong building, buddy.

Example Tracks:
    Eluveitie - Epona
    Tim Janis - Tenaya River
    Hanggai - The Rising Sun

9. orangeandblack5 - Wildcard

Have a song you really love that doesn’t fit any of the other categories that you think I’ll like? Try to wow me with it! Bonus points if I’ve never heard it before and end up liking it.

My Likes:
    Pretty much anything except country and modern pop/hip-hop has a chance of working for me. I tend to favor rock and alternative music in general, but that also means I’m the most familiar with it. Electronic music can be hit-or-miss, as can rap, but if you give me a good one in those categories it will do really well. Instrumental pieces (such as classical, jazz, sountracks, etc) are also fair game.

Bans:
    None, but if I listen to it every day or it’s super commonly known it may not score as highly as something I haven’t heard. To aid in this, I will link a Spotify playlist with a bunch of stuff I have heard - if you want to search through it (via the search button in the desktop app or via scrolling down the alphabetical list in browser) to see if your song is already there, be my guest. You will not be dinged for skipping this - I’m not going to intentionally score songs I don’t like as much very far above songs I like more regardless of novelty. However, if I like two songs about the same but one is new to me, it’ll do better.
    Also, just because something isn’t on that list doesn’t mean I won’t like it, and just because a band is on that list DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE HEARD ALL OF THEIR SONGS. I literally just discovered a new-to-me Coldplay song two weeks ago and I have like 50 of their songs on that playlist. I strongly recommend you use this list to check submissions rather than to inform them.

Example Tracks:
    None - it’s a wildcard category, and if I give you examples all it’ll do is narrow the range of things I get!

How To Submit

Send a DM to Arete#7872 on Discord with the holiday for the first category, TV show or other media for the second category, and links to each of your nine songs. Please remove all embeds.

If, for whatever reason, you choose not to submit to a certain category, please leave a blank line for it, and also reply to the PM with another message to confirm which category should be blank. Note that you will get the lowest possible score for any category you do not submit to.

YouTube links are strongly preferred where possible.

Submissions are due by Nov 1st.

Subbed:
    1. EliThePsycho
    2. DatBird
    3. Emilia
    4. Whysper
    5. Syn
    6. Bloobird
    7. Shad
    8. Egix
    9. Simon
    10. mansnicks
    11. Marshal
    12. Insanity
    13. GGhana [A]
    14. GGhana [B]
    15. nutella
    16. Mistyx
    17. Arete
    18. Cowboy Bob
    19. Shad [B]
    20. MaximusPrime
    21. Karma_Dope
    22. leetic
    23. Squirrel2412
    24. thepigeonnyc + thedovenyc
    25. WindwardAway
    26. KyoDaz
    27. MyNameIsNothing [East]
    28. MyNameIsNothing [West]
    29. sulit
    30. orangeandblack5 [A]
    31. orangeandblack5 [B]
    32. orangeandblack5 [C]
    33. orangeandblack5 [D]
    34. TheAltInOurStars
    35. Atlas
    36. Mixolydia
    37. eevee
    38. orangeandblack5 [E]
    39. clonedcheese
    40. BradLand
    41. Nanook
    42. Nerbins
    43. ignoramus
    44. Dobby [A]
    45. Dobby [B]
    46. marmot
    Last edited by Chloe; November 3rd, 2021 at 03:28 AM.

2. ISO #2
    Community
    CFC / The Syndicate
    Meredith Brooks - $%#! (Official Video) - YouTube (Katze’s Birthday)

lmao

3. ISO #3
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Liar's Club Online

4. ISO #4
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Lincoln/Mister Congeniality
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    /in! This looks really fun :0
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone
    @ignoramus you fool

6. ISO #6
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#1)
    Submitting a song that is overly long will make it hard for the judge to adequately assess it - if you’re going to go over approximately 5-7 minutes in length with any song, please do so sparingly! If the host ends up skipping your song, it’s going to do poorly and nobody will have gained anything from your submission.
    Ooof

Tentative in though
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

7. ISO #7
    I enjoy most genres except country.
    The only thing I will really refuse to listen to is country
    Pretty much anything except country and modern pop/hip-hop has a chance of working for me.

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#4)
    Cap on submissions?
    There isn't currently a cap - however, please pay attention to the following rule:

Attempts to abuse this system by spamming low-quality submissions will result in all of your submissions being thrown out.
    Additionally, if anybody starts spamming an unreasonable amount of subs we have the power to implement a cap.

Basically, be reasonable, respect the hosts' time, and we cool

9. ISO #9
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#8)
    Cap on submissions?
    There isn't currently a cap - however, please pay attention to the following rule:

Additionally, if anybody starts spamming an unreasonable amount of subs we have the power to implement a cap.

I more meant a cap for overall submissions, im not sending more than one

10. ISO #10
    Community
    CFC / The Syndicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloobird (#7)
    I enjoy most genres except country.
    The only thing I will really refuse to listen to is country
    Pretty much anything except country and modern pop/hip-hop has a chance of working for me.
    these folks are a bunch of star-spangled ding dongs, i tell you hwat

11. ISO #11
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Can confirm that my country music walrus category was not well received.
    I thought you were a nerd last week but then I saw you say you play golf and remember you said you chewed so you're some kind of unicorn or something

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    Liar's Club Online
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#9)
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeandblack5 (#8)
    Cap on submissions?

I more meant a cap for overall submissions, im not sending more than one
    not currently and in an ideal world we won't have to implement one

13. ISO #13
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Sent

@WindwardAway if you ever host your own Walrus hit me up, there were like 5000 things I wanted to sub to you.

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    UTC±00:00
    Community
    Mafiascum
    AKA
    EgixBacon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

15. ISO #15
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

16. ISO #16
    Low Hanging Fruit

Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    2+2
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I see lots of people who don't hate metal - I will do an entry. Will send on Discord when I figure out how to do it

17. ISO #17
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    I subbed again.

These categories are just too good

18. ISO #18
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    No Preference
    I subbed again.

These categories are just too good
    Don't let your memes be dreams, or something like that.

I see Arete subbed. Isn't she the one whom we sent to on discord our submissions?
    I'd totally copy best submissions of each category if I were her..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. ISO #19
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Luckily I disguised all of my submissions by labeling them as the theme song to Happy Days.

20. ISO #20
    Timezone
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Wait help did I sub to this
    I hope I did but I can't remember XD
    @ignoramus you fool

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    Community
    I'M A MINOR
    AKA
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Crud I did not
    @ignoramus you fool

22. ISO #22
    Low Hanging Fruit

Timezone
    Community
    2+2
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    How do I send via Discord? AFAICT I think I need to add Arete as a friend?

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaDope (#22)
    if you have to add them you can just go to discord -> press the home button -> friends -> add friend -> put their name (Arete#7872) and theyll probably get back to you within a reasonable amount fo time

24. ISO #24
    Community
    CFC / The Syndicate
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaDope (#22)
    So long as you share a server with them, you should be able to DM them without adding them as a friend. You can also sanitize your links on Discord (no embed) by enclosing them in < >.

e.g.: <link>

25. ISO #25
    Low Hanging Fruit

Timezone
    Community
    2+2
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    All sorted - was easier to add as a friend and despite not knowing about sanitizing links, my browser let me click to remove all embeds as soon as I sent the message. Cheers!

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    REM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

1) Nutella - Jackrabbit (9.8/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvHzV7ygaOA

Wow this is really catchy. I defintiely love this song I've probably listened to it about 8 times. Her voice is really pretty. Throughout multiple listen throughs this remains S tier.

2) Egix - Light Up The Night (9.7/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

WOW! I love it tbh. The energy perfectly matches a good bike ride song and I really like the vocals. Who has been hiding this from me. Was the first song I listened to and has remained in top five since.

3) Dobby [B] - Midnight Show (9.6/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYsTFZnj4jw

The Killers!! I haven't heard this song before but I really like it. Fits a faster ride really well tbh. It's so high energy I love it. aa!

4) orangeandblack5 [B] - Harmony Hall (9.6/10)
    https://youtu.be/H8yL7cMsfIQ

This song makes me feel really nostalgic tbh. I feel like it would fit a slower ride really well, like around sunset and warm weather. Amazing sub.

5) Mixolydia - Revive (9.5/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JveleSm7ddo

Dude this is really good tbh. I like it a ton. The vocals go really well with the intrumental it just feels like, smooth. My ears are happy. Was enjoyable on bike.

6) GGhana [B] - Wild Life (9.4/10)
    https://youtu.be/GOP5kIzaWQE

This song gives me serotonin. I can't really put my finger on what exactly I like about this song, everything just like, ties together really well? Idk. Brain like.

7) orangeandblack5 [A] - Dig (9.3/10)
    https://youtu.be/RhvV8-tzPr8

I'm really surprised I haven't heard this before tbh. Great sub, chorus gives me HYPE

8) Bloobird - Raw Power(9.2/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFi338RFfNw

I really like this!! It sounds like old school boss video game music but I also like riding my bike with it on ? Good vibes! dodoodod

9) leetic - Yuve Yuve Yu(9.2/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB0vRra5fUI

This feels like something kat would sub but they're not on the list joycat. Overall decent sub. I like the part around 2:20 tbhtbh.

10) orangeandblack5 [E] Over The Hills And Far Away (9.1/10)
    https://youtu.be/x5jJIZ8vYqQ

My mom has played this once or twice I think, pretty unfamiliar to me though. The beginning is kinda slow for a bike ride but I feel like once it speeds up it fits really well. Led Zepplin good.

11) WindwardAway - 不忍の忍者 (9/10)
    https://youtu.be/ORsgZAVwS-k

This grows on me everytime I listen to it. I reaally like this. I feels high-energy, it fits in the bike ride vibe p well tbh.

12) Brad - The Adventure (8.9/10)
    https://youtu.be/fCv7FlcfAUw

Great song. The instrumental is great, I can't put a finger on what it is at the beginning but it sounds cool. I think it would match a slower ride a bit more, but I'm overall still a fan.

13) Shad [A] - Get Off This (8.9/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r-PrnISPIw

Yessss this is a good sub. It's kinda like, right in between the range for a fast ride and slower one? I enjoy the song ayaya.

14) GGhana [A] - Vancouver (8.8/10)
    https://youtu.be/G1ZM9NJH6Cw

This feels kind of like video game adventure music, I like it tbhtbh. Vibed to it while riding my bike. I really like the energy, kinda has nostalgic vibes.

15) Nerbins - Waste (8.7/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9X-3DhimQ

Aaa! I really like this song! Made me wiggle in my seat tbh, very catchy. 2:25 good.

16) Karma_Dope - Redemption (8.6/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCqUeds3Pg

Maybe a little bit too intense for a bike ride, but I enjoy the song. I looked up the translated lyrics this knowledge makes the song better tbhtbh. Good sub.

17) TheAltInOurStars - Roundabout (8.6/10)
    https://youtu.be/cPCLFtxpadE

Have heard before, still an absolute banger and a great cat fit. cough 9 minutes long cough

18) Insanity - Chill Buster (8.5/10)
    https://youtu.be/8Omn9t4s3Jk

Anything from Deltarune/Undertale slaps tbh. This is no different. It just has really chill vibes (the name is literally chill buster but still). Not as high energy as I'd like for a bike ride, similar to Clocktower, but I really like the song itself. Good vibes.

19) Whysper - Pheonix (8.5/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-x_7ctc-c

I like the lyrics a lot! Good sub. Kinda feels like a disney channel song? Not a bad thing tbhtbh

20) orangeandblack5 [D] - Accidentally 4the Street (8.4/10)
    https://youtu.be/83mG2lJx8Bo

Good song, and holy $%#! only 5k views on youtube lmao. I enjoyed this.

21) MaximusPrime - Drifting (8.4/10)
    https://youtu.be/8ZA376KNVX4

pretty good song I enjoy it. Also noted that I thought it was a good bike ride song.

22) Cowboy Bob - Leathy Alabama (8.3/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG_CRsU1Jt0

Feels kind of like music I would do like, square dance to lmao. Acutally really liked listening to it, is unlike most of the other submissions but still fits cat well.

23) clonedcheese - Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apopcalypse (8.3/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgG8...annel=calmasis

||Is this a homestuck reference?|| Good sub! I really like it it's catchy. Feels kind of like rpg music, and good bike ride speed. I'm not sure where the name came from and I'm also not sure I want to know.

24) Nanook - Runnin' With The Devil (8.2/10)
    https://youtu.be/Bl4dEAtxo0M

I have heard this multiple times, still an awesome song. Also good bike ride vibe. running with the devilllll
    RIP Eddie

25) Emilia - Chase (8.2/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwcj6V9asA

jojo soundtrack jojo soundtrack. im not sure what's going on in the physical video, but i do like the song. Also good bike ride song. Maybe a little bit too intense.

26) Marshal - The Road (8.1/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0XNcJoWp7A

Had to listen to this a couple times but I think it's growing on me. Not completely sure if I'd add it to a bike ride playlist, but I enjoy the song.

27) EliThePsycho - Scootin Through Clocktower (8.1/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbmjqyB41vI

I really like this one!! Good song, but not as faast/high energy as I'd like for a bike ride. Beat very nice. ~~haha clocktower~~

28) marmot - Bike (8/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTJTf7Yvk8

It's literally called bike Honestly not terrible? I feel like it's more something I'd listen to while studying than riding a bike. Don't hate it, like the sound, just a little too slow.

29) Dobby [A] - The Girl in Byakkoya - (8/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21JuYIPHMF8

Enjoyable sub, I just felt like there was something more it needed? It's not super memorable for me. Good cat fit.

30) Mist - Danger Zone (7.9/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

I have actually heard this a couple times, still a pretty good song. Also pretty good bike ride song.

31) Simon - Sardonyx (7.9/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-8rae7crHU

I have listened to this a couple times, but I haven't heard it in a while. Good sub. Steven Universe soundtrack p good (no sulit slander)

32) Kane - "45" - (7.8/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKI-vqUlaxU

Not the best judge of rap, but I feel like this got better for me the more times I listed to it? Okay bike ride song.

33) eevee - Neverending (7.7/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ehndVtAZgw

Pretty sure this created by the person that subbed it which is really cool! I definitely like the vibes, I think they would match a slower ride really well. Really really good for something someone made themselves. Not sure if it's something I myself would listen to often, but still good overall

34) MyNameIsNothing [West] The Whistle Song (7.7/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH2nU1spf_g

Good beat, good song overall. I liked listening to it while riding my bike, just felt a little long and repetitive after a while. Not super memorable.

35) orangeandblack5 [C] - Go Your Own Way (7.6/10)
    https://youtu.be/IPBcoIlGp-8

GO YOUR OWN WAYYYYYY
    (I have both listened to this song a lot and it's in a commerical that plays everyday on tv)
    (regardless it kinda slaps)

36) DatBird - The Weekend (7.5/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kkNfH4yco

I have heard this before, still a pretty good song for a bike ride.

37) Shad [B] - Mercury (7.3/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMLTrXEqHc

is it country? yes

is it.. terrible? no.

38) Squirrel - Make it Crisbee! (7.2/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBBNDda7a8

Little bee in youtube video cute. Good tune. Not best tune. Not sure if I would listen to it while bike riding.

39) ignoramus - Sliver (6.6/10)
    https://youtu.be/8cT10qri9Ws

It's a nice song, I just don't really find it fitting the bike ride category too much? I feel like it's more a fit for the rainy daze cat.

40) MyNameIsNothing [East] - Extra (6.5/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As

(no sulit slander please) I enjoyed some parts of this song but like, certain noises in other parts just sounded a little unpleasant to me? sorrie. I feel like watching it with the music video makes the experience better, the video is cool.

41) Arete - Black Fox (6.3/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpH-pu0AtRM

Okay sub, I don't really know if I'd consider it a bike ride vibe, I feel like it would fit more in the castle cat. ayaya

42) Syn - Can't Hold Us (6.2/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbevJM-2lcY

I have memorized this entire song
    MONEY

43) KyoDaz - Hit Me With Your Best Shot (6.1/10)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU5aDqLUvug

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT
    fire awayyyy

44+45) pigeon+dove and mansnicks - Californiacation (californiacation/10)
    https://youtu.be/YlUKcNNmywk

Califnornication, despite being on my bans list, was subbed not once, but twice.

27. ISO #27
    Community
    CFC / The Syndicate
    pain

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Pronouns
    No Preference
    Have the previous categories been revealed already? I didn't know reveals even started tbh.

29. ISO #29
    Thread Analyst Team Slightly Polish's Avatar
    Community
    Team Somewhat Polish
    @mansnicks Each host is revealing their category when they get through their own list of songs, not in numeric order.

Join the Breadbox Discord server if you want to get pinged when reveals will be happening.

also lolcalifornication

30. ISO #30
    Thread Analyst Team Slightly Polish's Avatar
    Community
    Team Somewhat Polish