Thread: Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2

1. ISO #51
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Hello everyone I was not gonna wakey at 5am for a light game so sorry for being fashionably late.

Quote Originally Posted by shellyc (#7)
    ##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    You got yourself a deal

##Vote shellyc

Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#9)
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    Reminder that LAMIST posts like this are NAI. I could see it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#12)
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    I would normally call this post so scummy, lol.
    ... However I am kinda leaning it town based on this brand of "self-awareness" plus how they responded to Twice Shrunk on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#18)
    and do you not feel that calling your own post scummy

is also kinda lamist too?
    Yep, and it is still not exactly indicative of anything.
    On one hand Vandy could be doing this because he actually wanted to be town this game and since he obviously didn't have much of anything else to talk about he wanted to express his relief on his townrand. (Just saying that feels randomly very off but whatever).
    Or Vandy could be just saying this to I suppose as Guillotina (who I kinda find scummy, we'll get to that) said, Vandy could be WIFOMing us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#21)
    Quote Originally Posted by shellyc (#17)
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    Slight ping? fixation on appearance is alarming
    I actually think that post is towny. Vandys first post felt a bit off to me since I’ve seen him rand scum so many times in a row now, especially in some very tough games so I was expecting some more noticeable excitement when he finally randed town. But I feel like the self awareness he had in p#12 like I said earlier felt towny in the way he went about casually delivering that line. Overall I think Vandy is most likely leaning town based off his entrance posts
    Hmm you look like town.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#22)
    Slight town pings off twice shrunk as well. I like the line of questioning he took with Vandy, and his questions don’t come across as someone whose asking questions just for the sake of looking solvy except for p#11, but I have seen townies ask similar questions like that previously even if I do personally think questions like that are overall pointless personally.
    I still kinda like your posts here Happy, have an early TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#32)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#30)
    you just said you had expectations for how he would react if he randed town
    Yes, but that subversion of my expectation I concluded was more likely to be a personality thing rather than something alignment indicative . You seem really keen in trying to probe and squeeze every little bit of information you can get out of everyone, which in of itself is
    Towny. But you’re getting hung up on little details that don’t mean much. There’s only 50 posts and 11 other slots for you to worry about, and you’re wasting a bunch of it on this circular conversation we’re having.

Remember in CV when I told you not to base the entire game of spew and you didn’t listen to me and cleared yoloswag for spew anyways? This time take my advice. I think you’re town, be smart about your posts and don’t spent them all disproportionately on just a few slots. Use it to talk to everyone instead of on this conversation rn that’s going nowhere. If you’re still bothered by this so much by eod then feel free to bring it up again.
    Yah Happy is scum. This reads as “you are onto something, leave me alone, guve me time to breath”.
    Bold, but I am questioning it heavily.

Give me time to breathe would not be what I would assume that even scum would mean here in a light game with a 50 postcap.

I'm onto you, your logic is already not making sense from a town POV

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#15)
    i randed town again LOOOOOOOOL
    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.
    I noticed this too with Variance and would also like to add, I highly doubt both Variance or Vandy would be mafia together when they practically opened up the same way.

2. ISO #52
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia, MiniMafia, SMAS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    When I woofed with Guillo he bussed me pretty fast lol. Only ever seen Happy as town. Seeing how fast Guillo went in on Happy did pique my interest.

But it's also 50 post cap, might be why rvs lasted like 5 minutes. I don't know
    I’m not quite sure, I think it’s fine? It’s not overtly scummy. It doesn’t feel super opportunistic either. GtH it’s towny?

Also, in my mediocre tonal reads camp, I think Variance sounds good.

3. ISO #53
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#52)
    Also, in my mediocre tonal reads camp, I think Variance sounds good.
    are you sure about that

Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#44)
    woof woof arf arf GRRRRR WOOF WOOF GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4. ISO #54
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#13)
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    why
    Using my first post to express relief over “randing town?” That $%#! is LAMIST as hell.
    WIFOM
    What?

I wanna duel Guillotina tbh like huh?

1. Explicitly states Vandy's post is WIFOM.
    2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.

5. ISO #55
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Yes, but that subversion of my expectation I concluded was more likely to be a personality thing rather than something alignment indicative . You seem really keen in trying to probe and squeeze every little bit of information you can get out of everyone, which in of itself is
    Towny. But you’re getting hung up on little details that don’t mean much. There’s only 50 posts and 11 other slots for you to worry about, and you’re wasting a bunch of it on this circular conversation we’re having.

Remember in CV when I told you not to base the entire game of spew and you didn’t listen to me and cleared yoloswag for spew anyways? This time take my advice. I think you’re town, be smart about your posts and don’t spent them all disproportionately on just a few slots. Use it to talk to everyone instead of on this conversation rn that’s going nowhere. If you’re still bothered by this so much by eod then feel free to bring it up again.
    Maybe I spoke too soon on Happy, I don't like the bolded here.

I feel like this undercuts the solving process of who you say explicitly who you say you think is town and this actually does not benefit the other party in solving the game. It only gets you out of a conversation with them

6. ISO #56
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#47)
    I do feel the need to say Gulli, Happy and I recently wolfed together in Pokémon Unova mash, and had a couple of conversations about it plus they heard me complaining about rolling wolf there too. I expect that they were curious how I would approach SoD today as either alignment.
    Guillo was in that game?

Also Guillo was literally calling your opening post WIFOM and perhaps suspecting you for such, and Happy seemed to be hard-defending your slot.

Do you think this is by 2 slots of opposite alignments?

(My opinion is I certainly don't think it is w/w if it was not obvious already)

7. ISO #57
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2 Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 Cape90 shellyc (5)
    1 Happy Guillotina (9)
    1 shellyc Cape90 (4)
    10 Not voting Outlier (4), Twice Shrunk (10), Vandyfan402 (6), Variance (6), tessepia (0), Laurentus (0), Colin (0), Phighter (0), Absinthe. (0), Happy (6)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021. There are 1634688060000 remaining.

8. ISO #58
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

9. ISO #59
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#58)
    imagine OMGUSing
    (it's because me and shelly are part of the same community and shelly said

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    you know, in case you haven't noticed

10. ISO #60
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I do feel the need to say Gulli, Happy and I recently wolfed together in Pokémon Unova mash, and had a couple of conversations about it plus they heard me complaining about rolling wolf there too. I expect that they were curious how I would approach SoD today as either alignment.
    I never played Pokemon. I hate pokemon, you will never see me playing a pokemon game

11. ISO #61
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Give me time to breathe would not be what I would assume that even scum would mean here in a light game with a 50 postcap.

I noticed this too with Variance and would also like to add, I highly doubt both Variance or Vandy would be mafia together when they practically opened up the same way.
    First bold. Happy is obviously bothered that the other player is focused on them instead of the rest of the playerlist whom at the time HAD NOT POSTED AT ALL. Who are we supposed to push for reads if not for the players posting at the moment? That to me felt like a fake argument to get them off his back.

Second bold. I doubt it too.

12. ISO #62
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    why
    Using my first post to express relief over “randing town?” That $%#! is LAMIST as hell.
    WIFOM
    What?

2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?

13. ISO #63
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    imagine OMGUSing

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    in fact i did

14. ISO #64
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    When I woofed with Guillo he bussed me pretty fast lol. Only ever seen Happy as town. Seeing how fast Guillo went in on Happy did pique my interest.

Sorry outlier but I subbed in on Day 2 in that game and you were obvious scum, so I had to get that cred which was useful as we won that game, wouldn't you agree? I don't bus for the sake of bussing, so don't go there to cast sus on me there, if I was a wolf here with 50 posts cap, I'd just chill and see where the threads leads me.

15. ISO #65
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#61)
    First bold. Happy is obviously bothered that the other player is focused on them instead of the rest of the playerlist whom at the time HAD NOT POSTED AT ALL. Who are we supposed to push for reads if not for the players posting at the moment? That to me felt like a fake argument to get them off his back.
    i kinda read that whole thing as "you probably shouldn't post more on me until other players arrive so that you do not exhaust your 50 posts before the EOD just on me" or something like that, I mean Twice is already 1/5 of the way there and if they hit 50 a really long time before 1 hour before EOD then what? You know, since they would be unable to post before then once they hit the max and all that

16. ISO #66
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    i kinda read that whole thing as "you probably shouldn't post more on me until other players arrive so that you do not exhaust your 50 posts before the EOD just on me" or something like that, I mean Twice is already 1/5 of the way there and if they hit 50 a really long time before 1 hour before EOD then what? You know, since they would be unable to post before then once they hit the max and all that
    If you can catch a wolf in the first 20 posts you make who cares?

17. ISO #67
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Guillo was in that game?

Also Guillo was literally calling your opening post WIFOM and perhaps suspecting you for such, and Happy seemed to be hard-defending your slot.

Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together

18. ISO #68
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I know Happy and he dips when he is suspected early game. If he was a wolf here his WIM goes to the $%#! can and complains to his teammates why people scum read him fast and the answer is simple.

Scum!Happy is a people's pleaser, he flatters and he pockets you with his awesome tonal posts.

While Town!Happy is a lot more cautious when defending someone for fear at looking if a wolf flips with associations with him.

I don't see that level of skepticism from Happy in this game.

19. ISO #69
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#59)
    imagine OMGUSing

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    in fact i did
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#67)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#56)
    Guillo was in that game?

Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together
    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#54)
    WIFOM
    What?

Alright riddle me this.

Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.

20. ISO #70
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    imagine OMGUSing

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    in fact i did

Guillo was in that game?

WIFOM
    What?

Alright riddle me this.

So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.
    You are reading too much into it. Of course we are not killing anyone based on the assumption that it could be WIFOM, so you are world building around something that will never happen.
    Also, all my reads are valid as in they are genuine because I'm town, who knows if I'm wrong but I'm willing to find out.

Here is another spicy read. If both flip town, you could be scum for TMI. what do you think about it?

21. ISO #71
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.

in fact i did

Guillo was in that game?

What?

Alright riddle me this.

You are reading too much into it. Of course we are not killing anyone based on the assumption that it could be WIFOM, so you are world building around something that will never happen.
    Also, all my reads are valid as in they are genuine because I'm town, who knows if I'm wrong but I'm willing to find out.

Here is another spicy read. If both flip town, you could be scum for TMI. what do you think about it?
    Also the first bolded and the second bolded are a direct contradiction.

22. ISO #72
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    imagine OMGUSing

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    in fact i did

Guillo was in that game?

WIFOM
    What?

Alright riddle me this.

Usually reads like this literally are just flat out not good and more often then not, actually end up as incorrect from what I have seen (I have limited forum experience if you couldn't tell). However I think thinking like that is always thinking too simply about things.

Really if you really want to test out that theory, go right ahead, I ain't stopping you from figuring out that, that is obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#71)

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.

in fact i did

Guillo was in that game?

What?

Alright riddle me this.

Yeah lol no they aren't, it is kinda confusing if you don't read carefully, but no contradictions are here at all.

1st bolded: I say that Vandy and Variance aren't mafia partners

2nd bolded: I say that if Vandy is TOWN then based on the actions of Variance doing the same thing, I would not assume that Variance is MAFIA based off of that. And I use assume very deliberately. I literally never said they both can't be T/T, never implied that. I am saying instinctively based on one player doing something as town, if I was thinking about this the whole time, I would maybe say that Variance is town based on Vandy being town, though obviously this is an assumption and not something that is, and I am going to say it again, foolproof.

The very next thing I post that you did not bold, is obviously some hard speculation that the former thing I said is true.

3rd bolded: I created 2 scenarios which are possible to be thinking because since I feel like defending Variance over something so flimsy such as literally 1 single post like that is NAI. I don't think I worded my thoughts on this quite well, however the blurb in the viewpoint above this third bolded was supposed to represent what I could see someone thinking and the entire line you bolded was what I was thinking if all of my speculation turned out to be the scenario instead of the former thing I said. (If that makes sense idk if it does lol).

I don't exactly see the contradictions here though

23. ISO #73
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    in fact i did

Alright riddle me this.

Usually reads like this literally are just flat out not good and more often then not, actually end up as incorrect from what I have seen (I have limited forum experience if you couldn't tell). However I think thinking like that is always thinking too simply about things.

Really if you really want to test out that theory, go right ahead, I ain't stopping you from figuring out that, that is obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#71)

Guillo was in that game?

What?

Alright riddle me this.

Yeah lol no they aren't, it is kinda confusing if you don't read carefully, but no contradictions are here at all.

1st bolded: I say that Vandy and Variance aren't mafia partners

2nd bolded: I say that if Vandy is TOWN then based on the actions of Variance doing the same thing, I would not assume that Variance is MAFIA based off of that. And I use assume very deliberately. I literally never said they both can't be T/T, never implied that. I am saying instinctively based on one player doing something as town, if I was thinking about this the whole time, I would maybe say that Variance is town based on Vandy being town, though obviously this is an assumption and not something that is, and I am going to say it again, foolproof.

The very next thing I post that you did not bold, is obviously some hard speculation that the former thing I said is true.

3rd bolded: I created 2 scenarios which are possible to be thinking because since I feel like defending Variance over something so flimsy such as literally 1 single post like that is NAI. I don't think I worded my thoughts on this quite well, however the blurb in the viewpoint above this third bolded was supposed to represent what I could see someone thinking and the entire line you bolded was what I was thinking if all of my speculation turned out to be the scenario instead of the former thing I said. (If that makes sense idk if it does lol).

I don't exactly see the contradictions here though
    Weird... before this post I could see a giant tunnel building against you.

After this post it's like someone extended their godly hand and pulled me out of it.

24. ISO #74
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    If this was a different game where there was a day vig, and you were that day vig. If you could only shoot between Variance, Vandy, Happy and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?
    @Cape90

And please ask me that same question but instead of me put Outlier in it.

25. ISO #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#74)
    If this was a different game where there was a day vig, and you were that day vig. If you could only shoot between Variance, Vandy, Happy and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?
    @Cape90

Definately shoot Outlier. Rumor has it he has another paper due ans a test coming up. It would be a mercy killing

26. ISO #76
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Cape90

Definately shoot Outlier. Rumor has it he has another paper due ans a test coming up. It would be a mercy killing
    Hmmmm you did this in the Multiball game a lot Outlier. This is your actual scum tell.

##Vote Outlier

27. ISO #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#75)
    @Cape90

Hmmmm you did this in the Multiball game a lot Outlier. This is your actual scum tell.

##Vote Outlier
    Man your memory is $%#!. Do the rules allow me to pull a quote from a currently running game to contradict you, or is that considered OGI?

28. ISO #78
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Cape90

##Vote Outlier
    Man your memory is $%#!. Do the rules allow me to pull a quote from a currently running game to contradict you, or is that considered OGI?
    As long as it is not an ongoing game you are fine.

29. ISO #79
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Cape90

I probably would not shoot right now. But if I had to, well let me establish my thought process:

Vandyfan402 - I... suppose there is not anything here that would be outside of Vandys' wolfrange. P#33 and P#47 indicate to me that Vandy/Happy are not w/w. Gun to head I would say Vandy is mildly town.

Variance - The other one you called out for the same reason as Vandyfan402. I kinda like P#43. Dunno what really to gather from the rest of their posts. P#53 also is like, something that indicates not wolfy partnership with each other.

Happy - When I suspected you on the Happy thing, I am gonna be honest, I did not look into the quote you were pinging Happy for closely and when I did, I found it kinda scummy (P#55) (perhaps for different reasoning? But I am not super sure). I feel like P#29 is pretty bold for a wolf to say? It is kinda weird because it really feels like Happy is saying partnery things to Vandy, but not partnered at the same time? I know that was a contradiction, I just don't really know, about the Vandy thing I pulled up earlier, there is also the interpretation that Vandy said those seemingly unpartnery things to Happy to distance. Overall I am getting mixed signals, and obviously Happy is not here right now so if I was dayvig, maybe I wouldn't shoot them RIGHT NOW on principal that they cannot defend.

You (Guillotina) - It seems like you find Happys' post on Vandy pockety in P#36. In P#37 I think you are voting Happy for maybe having TMI on Vandy? Which this idea would contradict P#35 where you place suspicion on Vandy for WIFOM. You later clarify your stance on P#40 which is good tbh. There is some meta on Happy posted on P#68 which feels unpartnery to point out, though I have seen the accusation that you have hard bussed your own mafia before but the question is of the matter of how early you start hard bussing as mafia. I like P#73 actually a lot in my interactions with you. You obviously have the highest postcount right now and seem to be trying to solve the game pretty proactively. So honestly, I probably wouldn't shoot you.

I think maybe the order for dayvig if I was trying to shoot who I think is most likely scum would go:

1. Vandyfan402
    2. Happy
    3. Variance
    4. You (Guillotina)

And for info it would be you and Variance swapped as I feel like Variance shot at this stage of the game gives us the least info.

I apologize that took way longer then it should have I was re-reading everything again.

So Guillotina, I pass off the question off to you. If there were dayvig in this game and you could shoot between Variance, Vandy, Outlier and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?

(Unrelated but you are almost 40% to postcap right now with over a day left, will you be okay?)

30. ISO #80
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Cape90

##Vote Outlier
    if it's currently running, do not do this

31. ISO #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#78)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#77)

##Vote Outlier
    Well I can't then, but allow me to paraphrase.

I have two ways of playing town. One where I'm obv Town out the gate and another where I self reference and get sussed a lil. I call it lynchbait. I did it D1 in Folk Tale Mash on purpose. I'm doing it right now as I type this (yet again). Regardless I don't think you'd be this aggressive as a wolf out the gate but I don't know you that well.

Multiball I pusjed mischops and killed time fake solving kn, ISOs, any characterization otherwise is either deluded or a lie. So my suggestion would be, rather some general mislabeling (if that is what you are doing) specifically explain how I am scum now?

Thank you, I will wait by the bar.

32. ISO #82
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

##Vote Outlier

I have two ways of playing town. One where I'm obv Town out the gate and another where I self reference and get sussed a lil. I call it lynchbait. I did it D1 in Folk Tale Mash on purpose. I'm doing it right now as I type this (yet again). Regardless I don't think you'd be this aggressive as a wolf out the gate but I don't know you that well.

Multiball I pusjed mischops and killed time fake solving kn, ISOs, any characterization otherwise is either deluded or a lie. So my suggestion would be, rather some general mislabeling (if that is what you are doing) specifically explain how I am scum now?

Outlier, im sorry if this is bold.

Scum you complains about having little time to play due to school , hoping to get sympathy and maybe leave you alone. I can quote that same play in the multiball game which by the way, not a fair way to play because OGI.

Im not falling for it here, the time it took you to complain about having little time to play that you wished you were killed out of mercy, is the time you could have used to post something useful in a 50-posts limit game.

And your bar needs better alcoholic beverages, something to keep an eye out for and maybe improve it a little?

33. ISO #83
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Cape90

I probably would not shoot right now. But if I had to, well let me establish my thought process:

Vandyfan402 - I... suppose there is not anything here that would be outside of Vandys' wolfrange. P#33 and P#47 indicate to me that Vandy/Happy are not w/w. Gun to head I would say Vandy is mildly town.

Variance - The other one you called out for the same reason as Vandyfan402. I kinda like P#43. Dunno what really to gather from the rest of their posts. P#53 also is like, something that indicates not wolfy partnership with each other.

Happy - When I suspected you on the Happy thing, I am gonna be honest, I did not look into the quote you were pinging Happy for closely and when I did, I found it kinda scummy (P#55) (perhaps for different reasoning? But I am not super sure). I feel like P#29 is pretty bold for a wolf to say? It is kinda weird because it really feels like Happy is saying partnery things to Vandy, but not partnered at the same time? I know that was a contradiction, I just don't really know, about the Vandy thing I pulled up earlier, there is also the interpretation that Vandy said those seemingly unpartnery things to Happy to distance. Overall I am getting mixed signals, and obviously Happy is not here right now so if I was dayvig, maybe I wouldn't shoot them RIGHT NOW on principal that they cannot defend.

You (Guillotina) - It seems like you find Happys' post on Vandy pockety in P#36. In P#37 I think you are voting Happy for maybe having TMI on Vandy? Which this idea would contradict P#35 where you place suspicion on Vandy for WIFOM. You later clarify your stance on P#40 which is good tbh. There is some meta on Happy posted on P#68 which feels unpartnery to point out, though I have seen the accusation that you have hard bussed your own mafia before but the question is of the matter of how early you start hard bussing as mafia. I like P#73 actually a lot in my interactions with you. You obviously have the highest postcount right now and seem to be trying to solve the game pretty proactively. So honestly, I probably wouldn't shoot you.

I think maybe the order for dayvig if I was trying to shoot who I think is most likely scum would go:

1. Vandyfan402
    2. Happy
    3. Variance
    4. You (Guillotina)

And for info it would be you and Variance swapped as I feel like Variance shot at this stage of the game gives us the least info.

I apologize that took way longer then it should have I was re-reading everything again.

So Guillotina, I pass off the question off to you. If there were dayvig in this game and you could shoot between Variance, Vandy, Outlier and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?

(Unrelated but you are almost 40% to postcap right now with over a day left, will you be okay?)

I would personally shoot Happy now and find out if my rvs reads are as great as ever.

34. ISO #84
    Timezone
    Community
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#79)
    @Cape90

1. Vandyfan402
    2. Happy
    3. Variance
    4. You (Guillotina)

I would personally shoot Happy now and find out if my rvs reads are as great as ever.
    Do you think flipping happy gives us the most info right now? Or did you decide to ignore the basis of your questions so you could continue to tell us about your scum read on Happy?

35. ISO #85
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#84)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#83)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#79)
    @Cape90

1. Vandyfan402
    2. Happy
    3. Variance
    4. You (Guillotina)

Do you think flipping happy gives us the most info right now? Or did you decide to ignore the basis of your questions so you could continue to tell us about your scum read on Happy?
    As of now i do think Happy gives us the most info and also because im like Loki, i love being right.

36. ISO #86
    hello

p#12 looks like a guilty mindset

p#19 I think Twice's initiative looks good so far

p#24 Shellyc was pretty good at wolfing the game I played with them, though I didn't really pay much attention tbf. So I'm considering this pretty light but the attention to detail here (and specifically time stamps) is decently towny

p#30 this questions kinda irrelevant/forced I feel like. Minor - but still liking Twice. For clarification because I'd rather explain now than have to use a post on it after, I think it's obvious that while Happy had expectations for how Vandy would react if town, he didn't consider those too definitively, as Vandy didn't act how Happy thought he would as town but Happy still town read him.

p#31 why would you doubt that? I find it more wolfy than not

p#39 disagree with the read here. Happy answered Twice Shrunks questions and didn't seem to need to skirt the issue, so I don't really see why he'd need to try and get Twice Shrunk off him here. The suggestion reads more as towny concern to me. I also don't know why Guillo thinks the original read was pocketing rather than just giving a read. I didn't particularly like the wordiness Happy used to give the read but it's also a light game and the rest of his posts followed the trend so eh.

p#40 this feels like a really awkward way to say 2 people aren't w/w

p#41 post here saying "if Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this" feels weird too considering he does think Vandy's post is WIFOM, it's not an open question to him, so I don't know why he acts like it is here rather than just also calling this post WIFOM

p#44 don't understand this rn. Why you thought that would be cool

p#49 good question

p#51 were you going to wake up at 5 am for a not-light game?
    Confused why so many people think self awareness like that is towny but I don't rly think it's relevant. I disagree with the opinion though

On one hand Vandy could be doing this because he actually wanted to be town this game and since he obviously didn't have much of anything else to talk about he wanted to express his relief on his townrand. (Just saying that feels randomly very off but whatever).
    Or Vandy could be just saying this to I suppose as Guillotina (who I kinda find scummy, we'll get to that) said, Vandy could be WIFOMing us.
    bad. I have to explain this too and at this point I feel like this post is going to be way too many words but I'll just go with it ig.

I think saying this kind of thing more often comes from wolves who don't know how to make reads as a wolf, so they think out the 'possibilities' to act like they're thinking about the post and trying to solve. But actually thinking about the post and trying to solve would usually lead to a conclusion from a villager.

I like this part, though

p#54 lol yeah. This is good too

p#55 nakedly calling Happy town into doubting him in this way feels really good though. Going to give Cape a TR

p#68 this isn't true about Happy's SoD posting really at all and I'd expect that if Guillo knows this about Happy's play overall he'd know that too

skimming over posts now cause I'm getting tired of it lmao

p#81
    this $%#! is cringe but usually town

oh that's everything okay

37. ISO #87
    ##Vote Guillotina

town

Cape90
    Outlier
    Twice Shrunk

38. ISO #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#81)

Scum you complains about having little time to play due to school , hoping to get sympathy and maybe leave you alone. I can quote that same play in the multiball game which by the way, not a fair way to play because OGI.

Im not falling for it here, the time it took you to complain about having little time to play that you wished you were killed out of mercy, is the time you could have used to post something useful in a 50-posts limit game.

And your bar needs better alcoholic beverages, something to keep an eye out for and maybe improve it a little?
    What the hell, you are a content cop now?

Well if it works, problem is your hypothesis is contradicted by the fact thay I complain about my schedule in every game I'm in, folk tale I complained about school, my job, the lawyer, I complained about the traction chair in the chiropractors office while using it ss I played.

That's just what I do. You want to sus that, fine. But mischaracterizing that is a step too far. I think I tossed out some bait and here you are, fangs glistening , ready to bite. You couldn't get any traction on Happy so now you want to bother me with your asinine fake solving? That's all I can assume it is at this point, as there is nothing substantive to it.

Since I'm pretty sure you are just outright lying St this point to justify your vote.
    ##Vote Guillotina

Let's do this.

I'm about to drop an elbow on your csmeltoe!

But first I have to work out.

39. ISO #89
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#86)
    p#51 were you going to wake up at 5 am for a not-light game?
    I suppose it would depend, I usually like coming into games of mafia fairly early on since that is what I am used too.

I do like your opener though might go into it more later but I am tired but I liked what I was reading of the info you provided

40. ISO #90
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Well if it works, problem is your hypothesis is contradicted by the fact thay I complain about my schedule in every game I'm in, folk tale I complained about school, my job, the lawyer, I complained about the traction chair in the chiropractors office while using it ss I played.

That's just what I do. You want to sus that, fine. But mischaracterizing that is a step too far. I think I tossed out some bait and here you are, fangs glistening , ready to bite. You couldn't get any traction on Happy so now you want to bother me with your asinine fake solving? That's all I can assume it is at this point, as there is nothing substantive to it.

Since I'm pretty sure you are just outright lying St this point to justify your vote.
    ##Vote Guillotina

Let's do this.

Funny, you claim your post was to bait for a reaction and you are doing the overreaction.

And im not at all worried, in fact, if you guys find bad reasons to yeet me, can you please yeet me today? I rather it be today when we still hold majority and my loss is not so bad for us as opposed to doing it later when i get to involved and invested in this game.

In other words, don't make me waste my time.

41. ISO #91
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

there's like so many things I find wrong with stuff in general and i dont feel like questioning people rn

42. ISO #92
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

i will play this like an ultra light

half flake and

throw out naked reads

variance
    cape
    twice

boom towncore go

43. ISO #93
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

guillo's aggressive

is very unwarranted

and it's probably ai somehow

i will figure it out later

44. ISO #94
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    imagine OMGUSing

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    in fact i did

Guillo was in that game?

WIFOM
    What?

Alright riddle me this.

what

45. ISO #95
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    why
    What even is LAMIST?

Slight town pings off twice shrunk as well. I like the line of questioning he took with Vandy, and his questions don’t come across as someone whose asking questions just for the sake of looking solvy except for p#11, but I have seen townies ask similar questions like that previously even if I do personally think questions like that are overall pointless personally.
    Yeah, word salad is what I used to do when I just started randing wolf, too. Not liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#29)
    I’ve played with him enough times to feel comfortable in my ability to be able to tell whether he’s a wolf or not but not enough to know how he reacts in every possible given scenario.
    I'm just struggling to find a reason for why this post exists.

Agreeing with Guillo's take here, this feels awfully like you just want the attention to be anywhere but on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#33)
    Twice is probably town. Happy can be town for that read and slightly because of the way they are talking about me. Feels towny unless they actively decided to try and pocket me early.

Shellyc’s posts seem towny, but I have no baseline for them, plus the way they talk shows a level of comfortablity with giving reads that I can’t just blindly call them town and move on.
    You have not substantiated any of reads adequately.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#34)
    Oh, for the love of God, not again, I beg.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#36)
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    I actually think that post is towny. Vandys first post felt a bit off to me since I’ve seen him rand scum so many times in a row now, especially in some very tough games so I was expecting some more noticeable excitement when he finally randed town. But I feel like the self awareness he had in p#12 like I said earlier felt towny in the way he went about casually delivering that line. Overall I think Vandy is most likely leaning town based off his entrance posts
    Wow, looking to pocket someone so early Happy?
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#26)
    Quote Originally Posted by shellyc (#24)
    What do you mean "casually delivering"

P#9 and P#12 have 3 minutes between them, denoting that vandy probably spent a bit of time thinking over the effect P#9 had
    Mostly just from the tone he said it with. He didn’t seem overly bothered and said it moreso like he was just amused by it. I’ve wolfed with him recently and caught him as wolf the game after within a few pages in his most recent game and you can sorta just read the nerves off of him when he’s wolfing and I didnt really get that impression in that post
    ##Vote Happy
    +1 but also kinda confused why you dropped this wagon later on. I also really hope that us being on the same wavelength here means we're on the same team again.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#38)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#31)
    Holas

Had a laugh at this

why
    Anyway I doubt a wolf would question their own apparent self awareness openly. This just strikes me as being sincere.
    Disagree. I good wold would do it.
    So, what was your conclusion then? NAI?

Yah Happy is scum. This reads as “you are onto something, leave me alone, guve me time to breath”.
    +1 but confusion for why you left the wagon intensifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#40)
    There is one wolf in happy/vandy or none at all. Those two cant be wolves together.
    Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#50)

I've wolfed with him too, and his direct words to me were "as long as you look town, I'm not bussing." Kinda feels like a mischaracterisation, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#51)
    Hello everyone I was not gonna wakey at 5am for a light game so sorry for being fashionably late.

##Vote Cape90

Let’s duel.
    You got yourself a deal

##Vote shellyc

Oh my god, a town rand.
    Reminder that LAMIST posts like this are NAI. I could see it both ways.

Oh my god, a town rand.
    ... However I am kinda leaning it town based on this brand of "self-awareness" plus how they responded to Twice Shrunk on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#18)
    and do you not feel that calling your own post scummy

is also kinda lamist too?
    Oh my god, a town rand.
    Hmm you look like town.

I still kinda like your posts here Happy, have an early TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#51)

Second bold. I doubt it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#68)
    I know Happy and he dips when he is suspected early game. If he was a wolf here his WIM goes to the $%#! can and complains to his teammates why people scum read him fast and the answer is simple.

Scum!Happy is a people's pleaser, he flatters and he pockets you with his awesome tonal posts.

While Town!Happy is a lot more cautious when defending someone for fear at looking if a wolf flips with associations with him.

I don't see that level of skepticism from Happy in this game.
    @Cape90

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#88)

(I've lost the plot now with all these multi quotes, but dude, I've wolfed with Guillo, I'd expect him to be this aggressive and a lot more this early on, so not sure what you're basing this on)

##Vote Guillotina

Let's do this.

I have my popcorn ready.

46. ISO #96
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

47. ISO #97
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Things I kinda disagree with in tess' post: I feel like in terms of posts feeling awkward, I feel like there are 2 sides to how awkwardness in postings can go in mafia games, and Guillotinas' postings while maybe worded strangely at points should not be in contention for actually having a legitimate point made against them.

Also in Tess' post, I don't really see the elaboration for the town read they gave on Twice Shrunk, they just kinda gave the town read

48. ISO #98
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#86)
    p#44 don't understand this rn. Why you thought that would be cool
    im sorry

49. ISO #99
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

how do you feel about

the game in general

also variance i found 44 very nice dont listen other people

50. ISO #100
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2 Day 1 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Guillotina tessepia (2), Outlier (8)
    1 Cape90 shellyc (5)
    1 shellyc Cape90 (12)
    1 Outlier Guillotina (25)
    1 tessepia Twice Shrunk (17)
    7 Not voting Vandyfan402 (8), Variance (8), Laurentus (1), Colin (0), Phighter (0), Absinthe. (0), Happy (6)

View Vote History

Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021. There are 1634688060000 remaining.