Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 2025

Thread: Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2

  1. ISO #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#86)
    p#44 don't understand this rn. Why you thought that would be cool
    im sorry
    LMFAO I thought you edited my post to say that but I actually wrote that

    I think I meant to ask you why you town read guillo

  2. ISO #102
    I'm crying at that post that's great

  3. ISO #103
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs

  4. ISO #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#97)
    Things I kinda disagree with in tess' post: I feel like in terms of posts feeling awkward, I feel like there are 2 sides to how awkwardness in postings can go in mafia games, and Guillotinas' postings while maybe worded strangely at points should not be in contention for actually having a legitimate point made against them.

    Also in Tess' post, I don't really see the elaboration for the town read they gave on Twice Shrunk, they just kinda gave the town read
    pretty much just the questions. They seemed decent overall and they're something that also are lacking in his wolf game which is disconnected. Ik I didn't mention the wolf game part but it's not that solid of a read anyways since it's just SoD posting regardless

  5. ISO #105
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#99)
    hey laurentus

    how do you feel about

    the game in general

    also variance i found 44 very nice dont listen other people
    I don't have any strong feelings. I don't know anyone except Guillo, and I'm feeling good about him, despite my confusion about why he left the Happy wagon. I don't like Happy, and can't comment on the $%#!-throwing contest between Guillo and Outlier as it seems to be largely dependant on meta. I don't like Tess's vote on Guillo, either. Otherwise I'm just along for the ride for now, man.

  6. ISO #106
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    oh my heckin what is guillo doing

    ##Vote Guillotina

    this is actually a wolf what

  7. ISO #107

  8. ISO #108
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?

  9. ISO #109
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    eh a meta dive is prolly in order
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?
    you chose the wrong time to ask

    maybe when im in a different mood

  10. ISO #110
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#109)
    eh a meta dive is prolly in order
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?
    you chose the wrong time to ask

    maybe when im in a different mood
    I love meta dives. Hit me.

  11. ISO #111
    Soul Reader Vandyfan402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    2,454
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia, MiniMafia, SMAS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?
    IS this a joke? Your first post was a huge wall finding literally everything they did the towniest thing on earth.

  12. ISO #112
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?
    IS this a joke? Your first post was a huge wall finding literally everything they did the towniest thing on earth.
    And that's good Wolf strat? Mmkay

  13. ISO #113
    Soul Reader Vandyfan402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    2,454
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia, MiniMafia, SMAS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?
    IS this a joke? Your first post was a huge wall finding literally everything they did the towniest thing on earth.
    This was an exaggeration in case it wasn't obvious, but I dislike your read on Guillotina.

  14. ISO #114
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ok im calling it candy guillo woofs

  15. ISO #115
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#114)
    ok im calling it candy guillo woofs
    No, you still haven't expanded on Laurentus/Guillo.

  16. ISO #116
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#113)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#111)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#108)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#103)
    my hot take of the day is

    laurentus guillo scum

    sheep me skrubs
    LOL omg, imagine that happening twice, Guillo. But seriously, reasoning?
    IS this a joke? Your first post was a huge wall finding literally everything they did the towniest thing on earth.
    This was an exaggeration in case it wasn't obvious, but I dislike your read on Guillotina.
    Which part?

  17. ISO #117
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    the metadive says that guillo is

    3p

  18. ISO #118
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#117)
    the metadive says that guillo is

    3p
    Aight, you're just trolling now?

  19. ISO #119
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    no

  20. ISO #120
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    oh actually they're wolf ok

  21. ISO #121
    No Hesitation Cape90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,005
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#94)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#59)
    (it's because me and shelly are part of the same community and shelly said

    ##Vote Cape90

    Let’s duel.

    you know, in case you haven't noticed
    in fact i did
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#67)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#56)
    Guillo was in that game?

    Also Guillo was literally calling your opening post WIFOM and perhaps suspecting you for such, and Happy seemed to be hard-defending your slot.

    Do you think this is by 2 slots of opposite alignments?

    (My opinion is I certainly don't think it is w/w if it was not obvious already)
    Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together
    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#54)
    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.

    What?

    I wanna duel Guillotina tbh like huh?

    1. Explicitly states Vandy's post is WIFOM.
    2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?
    Alright riddle me this.

    Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

    So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

    But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

    However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

    I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.


    what
    idk maybe this post hardly makes sense if you are town. Lemme try to condense my thoughts.

    1. You/Vandy I find to not be w/w.

    2. You make a similar post to Vandy which I'm sure you are aware of, which is why you and Vandy are probably not wolves together unless you really are echo-chambering your partner.

    3. This post was made as a purely mechanical speculation. There is no shade where I actually think you are wolf (you could be but you haven't really done anything all that scummy). So I was building worlds off you and Vandy as a little exercise to see what Guillotina would think.

    4. So in 1 scenario I said that we voted off Vandy or whatever, if you are mafia, based off of the posts that Guillotina pointed out as WIFOM I wouldn't assume you are mafia but you literally could still be if we everyone were to solely just go off of that (I already explained why vandy - w =/= you - w) but the attack on you by Guillotina really does not point to the conclusions that I thought Guillotina was pointing to in the original posts they made on you two (I worded the original post really awkwardly my bad).

  22. ISO #122
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#119)
    no
    *eyes the game setup

  23. ISO #123
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    P#42 guillo better fix this problem next time you rand wolf

    twice
    cape varaince
    null kidz
    guillo

    nice

  24. ISO #124
    No Hesitation Cape90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,005
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Laurentus feels wolfy so far, don't like their opening post at all, feels driven by an agenda already

  25. ISO #125
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#124)
    Laurentus feels wolfy so far, don't like their opening post at all, feels driven by an agenda already
    What a frightful thought. Enlighten me to this agenda.

  26. ISO #126
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#124)
    Laurentus feels wolfy so far, don't like their opening post at all, feels driven by an agenda already
    What a frightful thought. Enlighten me to this agenda.
    why are u here

  27. ISO #127
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#126)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#125)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#124)
    Laurentus feels wolfy so far, don't like their opening post at all, feels driven by an agenda already
    What a frightful thought. Enlighten me to this agenda.
    why are u here
    I had a hankering for some mafia, specifically one that wouldn't be as active as it sometimes gets. If you're asking as shorthand for "why aren't you solving?", don't rush me, I'll solve when I feel like it. For now I'm just seeing what makes everyone tick.

  28. ISO #128
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    interesting

  29. ISO #129
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    250,799
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2 Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Guillotina tessepia (6), Outlier (8), Twice Shrunk (27)
    1 Cape90 shellyc (5)
    1 shellyc Cape90 (14)
    1 Outlier Guillotina (25)
    7 Not voting Vandyfan402 (10), Variance (8), Laurentus (11), Colin (0), Phighter (0), Absinthe. (0), Happy (6)

    View Vote History

    Day 1 ends at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 19th, 2021. There are 1634688060000 remaining.

  30. ISO #130
    kirb go squeeesh Variance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,058
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#101)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#98)
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#86)
    p#44 don't understand this rn. Why you thought that would be cool
    im sorry
    LMFAO I thought you edited my post to say that but I actually wrote that

    I think I meant to ask you why you town read guillo
    it's mostly a "i think you are being genuine" read, so not really strong

    i think guillo's wolf game is slightly more focused on appeasing village and i think him in this game is very... not that

    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#107)
    btw @Variance I'm Esooa
    ohh hi esooa

    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#96)
    variance how do you feel about cape
    no clue if im being completely honest

  31. ISO #131
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    variance

    no

    go metasdive them for me once

    yes, they're focused on appeasing village, but if you think they're not doing that this game

    a metadive is in order

  32. ISO #132
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#107)
    btw @Variance I'm Esooa
    Wait, hang on, is this true?

  33. ISO #133
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    yes

    also apparently happy is w/w with guillo because meta and i have not bothered to check this

  34. ISO #134
    kirb go squeeesh Variance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,058
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#121)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#94)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#63)
    in fact i did
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#67)
    Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together
    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?
    Alright riddle me this.

    Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

    So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

    But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

    However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

    I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.


    what
    idk maybe this post hardly makes sense if you are town. Lemme try to condense my thoughts.

    1. You/Vandy I find to not be w/w.

    2. You make a similar post to Vandy which I'm sure you are aware of, which is why you and Vandy are probably not wolves together unless you really are echo-chambering your partner.

    3. This post was made as a purely mechanical speculation. There is no shade where I actually think you are wolf (you could be but you haven't really done anything all that scummy). So I was building worlds off you and Vandy as a little exercise to see what Guillotina would think.

    4. So in 1 scenario I said that we voted off Vandy or whatever, if you are mafia, based off of the posts that Guillotina pointed out as WIFOM I wouldn't assume you are mafia but you literally could still be if we everyone were to solely just go off of that (I already explained why vandy - w =/= you - w) but the attack on you by Guillotina really does not point to the conclusions that I thought Guillotina was pointing to in the original posts they made on you two (I worded the original post really awkwardly my bad).
    oh don't get me wrong i understood the post

    i'm just wondering why you went to that level of detail

  35. ISO #135
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#133)
    yes

    also apparently happy is w/w with guillo because meta and i have not bothered to check this
    Which would explain why he's up in Happy's business but then votes somewhere else.

  36. ISO #136
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    mmm happy seems like they're slightly struggling with tmi w/o realizing it themselves

  37. ISO #137
    kirb go squeeesh Variance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,058
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#131)
    variance

    no

    go metasdive them for me once

    yes, they're focused on appeasing village, but if you think they're not doing that this game

    a metadive is in order
    i did meta him, albeit briefly

    guillo's posts are like the antithesis of appeasing the village this game, what

  38. ISO #138
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#136)
    mmm happy seems like they're slightly struggling with tmi w/o realizing it themselves
    Okay, I clearly missed this bit, what are you referencing?

  39. ISO #139
    Wants It More Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,727
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    WHY OUTLIER IS A WOLF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#46)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#37)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#26)
    Quote Originally Posted by shellyc (#24)
    What do you mean "casually delivering"

    P#9 and P#12 have 3 minutes between them, denoting that vandy probably spent a bit of time thinking over the effect P#9 had
    Mostly just from the tone he said it with. He didn’t seem overly bothered and said it moreso like he was just amused by it. I’ve wolfed with him recently and caught him as wolf the game after within a few pages in his most recent game and you can sorta just read the nerves off of him when he’s wolfing and I didnt really get that impression in that post
    ##Vote Happy
    Hey Guillo
    What is it I'n not seeing in the post? Yeah I don't like tone reads, sometimes they are a wolftell, but it's early game, tone and Meta are all we have to work with atm

    Hedging mothaflower post


    First he says, he implies he does not see what I see wrong from Happy's interactions then acknowledges seeing them. That is an indicative of a manufactured read.

    USES OGI to stay away from the thread.

    In the Multiball game

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#53)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Question (#36)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesmaster160 (#33)
    Eh, getting the right result for the wrong reasoning isn't the worst.
    How about Honest Man™ townread? That work?
    I'll take it.

    Also of note for everyone is that there is a 150 post cap limit, so don't burn through all your posts super fast.
    did not realize there was a post cap. Gonna go back and study some more then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#74)
    If this was a different game where there was a day vig, and you were that day vig. If you could only shoot between Variance, Vandy, Happy and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?
    @Cape90

    And please ask me that same question but instead of me put Outlier in it.
    Definately shoot Outlier. Rumor has it he has another paper due ans a test coming up. It would be a mercy killing
    In the multiball game he faked being worried about the post cap when he only had posted less than a dozen posts. Here he fakes it by saying oh kill me because I might not have time to post in a 50-posts limit game.

    Like, Outlier, there is no excuse for not providing meaningful content and man you know that I like you, we won an impossible game together and all but that does not buy town cred here man, it just does not, I will not let you ride on past glories that we had together and cut you some slack and not putting you under the scope when you post scummy crap like this. And don't you dare getting aggro on me, bruh, i'm the king of aggro and I know when it is real indignation and when it is fake ATE, just don't.

    THE OVERREACTION TO A PUSH

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#88)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#81)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#78)
    As long as it is not an ongoing game you are fine.
    Well I can't then, but allow me to paraphrase.

    I have two ways of playing town. One where I'm obv Town out the gate and another where I self reference and get sussed a lil. I call it lynchbait. I did it D1 in Folk Tale Mash on purpose. I'm doing it right now as I type this (yet again). Regardless I don't think you'd be this aggressive as a wolf out the gate but I don't know you that well.

    Multiball I pusjed mischops and killed time fake solving kn, ISOs, any characterization otherwise is either deluded or a lie. So my suggestion would be, rather some general mislabeling (if that is what you are doing) specifically explain how I am scum now?

    Thank you, I will wait by the bar.
    Outlier, im sorry if this is bold.

    Scum you complains about having little time to play due to school , hoping to get sympathy and maybe leave you alone. I can quote that same play in the multiball game which by the way, not a fair way to play because OGI.

    Im not falling for it here, the time it took you to complain about having little time to play that you wished you were killed out of mercy, is the time you could have used to post something useful in a 50-posts limit game.

    And your bar needs better alcoholic beverages, something to keep an eye out for and maybe improve it a little?
    What the hell, you are a content cop now?

    Well if it works, problem is your hypothesis is contradicted by the fact thay I complain about my schedule in every game I'm in, folk tale I complained about school, my job, the lawyer, I complained about the traction chair in the chiropractors office while using it ss I played.

    That's just what I do. You want to sus that, fine. But mischaracterizing that is a step too far. I think I tossed out some bait and here you are, fangs glistening , ready to bite. You couldn't get any traction on Happy so now you want to bother me with your asinine fake solving? That's all I can assume it is at this point, as there is nothing substantive to it.

    Since I'm pretty sure you are just outright lying St this point to justify your vote.
    ##Vote Guillotina

    Let's do this.

    I'm about to drop an elbow on your csmeltoe!

    But first I have to work out.
    So at this point if he is a wolf, he feels like he is cornered by someone who caught him early and has recent scum meta with him and what does he do, instead of talking it out with me and seeing where I'm coming from, he does:

    Bring up my push on Happy and frame it like it comes with an agenda. Which means that he knows that Happy is town and he is trying to pocket Happy with a whiteknighting defense against me while also framing me as scum for it. If Happy flips town, Outlier knows he is from this post.

    Two, he had stated that he was baiting for a reaction and when he gets it, he overreacts and votes me back as if that was going to intimidate me into not pushing further. Dude I'm town, wolves are intimidated by our votes as they should, not the other way around.

    And the cameltoe comment, dude, have some class.

  40. ISO #140
    Soul Reader Laurentus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,551
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#131)
    variance

    no

    go metasdive them for me once

    yes, they're focused on appeasing village, but if you think they're not doing that this game

    a metadive is in order
    i did meta him, albeit briefly

    guillo's posts are like the antithesis of appeasing the village this game, what
    I'm just... baffled why you think Guillo tries to appease village as wolf. My sample size is one game, but when we were scum together, he was abrasive af, and got widely TRed for it.

  41. ISO #141
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#131)
    variance

    no

    go metasdive them for me once

    yes, they're focused on appeasing village, but if you think they're not doing that this game

    a metadive is in order
    i did meta him, albeit briefly

    guillo's posts are like the antithesis of appeasing the village this game, what
    they very clearly aren't

    yes they're loud. possibly rowdy. and it's not the best thing for getting towncred BUT

    they do it anyway

    i think here that guillo aims as scum to be cleared off this specifically, them butting heads a bit, being aggressive, and just having this appearance of solving a bunch, but behind all that, there's this appeal to villas, they want people to townread them off what they're doing and as scum, they push this forward a bit

    they haven't been really good at disguising it, while it was nly one past, P#42 is a blatant attempt at this, and I wouldn't normally call it scummy in itself

    but i metadived them and this is how it rolls. I guess I could have waited a bit more to see how guilo progressed, but yeah, in their scumgame there's just so much appeal to villa in posts like "bbl to solve" and things like that, and it's very absent in their towngames

  42. ISO #142
    Wants It More Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,727
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#86)
    hello

    p#12 looks like a guilty mindset

    p#19 I think Twice's initiative looks good so far

    p#24 Shellyc was pretty good at wolfing the game I played with them, though I didn't really pay much attention tbf. So I'm considering this pretty light but the attention to detail here (and specifically time stamps) is decently towny

    p#30 this questions kinda irrelevant/forced I feel like. Minor - but still liking Twice. For clarification because I'd rather explain now than have to use a post on it after, I think it's obvious that while Happy had expectations for how Vandy would react if town, he didn't consider those too definitively, as Vandy didn't act how Happy thought he would as town but Happy still town read him.

    p#31 why would you doubt that? I find it more wolfy than not

    p#39 disagree with the read here. Happy answered Twice Shrunks questions and didn't seem to need to skirt the issue, so I don't really see why he'd need to try and get Twice Shrunk off him here. The suggestion reads more as towny concern to me. I also don't know why Guillo thinks the original read was pocketing rather than just giving a read. I didn't particularly like the wordiness Happy used to give the read but it's also a light game and the rest of his posts followed the trend so eh.

    p#40 this feels like a really awkward way to say 2 people aren't w/w

    p#41 post here saying "if Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this" feels weird too considering he does think Vandy's post is WIFOM, it's not an open question to him, so I don't know why he acts like it is here rather than just also calling this post WIFOM

    p#44 don't understand this rn. Why you thought that would be cool

    p#49 good question

    p#51 were you going to wake up at 5 am for a not-light game?
    Confused why so many people think self awareness like that is towny but I don't rly think it's relevant. I disagree with the opinion though

    Yep, and it is still not exactly indicative of anything.
    On one hand Vandy could be doing this because he actually wanted to be town this game and since he obviously didn't have much of anything else to talk about he wanted to express his relief on his townrand. (Just saying that feels randomly very off but whatever).
    Or Vandy could be just saying this to I suppose as Guillotina (who I kinda find scummy, we'll get to that) said, Vandy could be WIFOMing us.
    bad. I have to explain this too and at this point I feel like this post is going to be way too many words but I'll just go with it ig.

    I think saying this kind of thing more often comes from wolves who don't know how to make reads as a wolf, so they think out the 'possibilities' to act like they're thinking about the post and trying to solve. But actually thinking about the post and trying to solve would usually lead to a conclusion from a villager.

    Bold, but I am questioning it heavily.

    Give me time to breathe would not be what I would assume that even scum would mean here in a light game with a 50 postcap.

    I'm onto you, your logic is already not making sense from a town POV
    I like this part, though

    p#54 lol yeah. This is good too

    p#55 nakedly calling Happy town into doubting him in this way feels really good though. Going to give Cape a TR

    p#68 this isn't true about Happy's SoD posting really at all and I'd expect that if Guillo knows this about Happy's play overall he'd know that too

    skimming over posts now cause I'm getting tired of it lmao

    p#81
    I have two ways of playing town. One where I'm obv Town out the gate and another where I self reference and get sussed a lil. I call it lynchbait. I did it D1 in Folk Tale Mash on purpose. I'm doing it right now as I type this (yet again). Regardless I don't think you'd be this aggressive as a wolf out the gate but I don't know you that well.
    this $%#! is cringe but usually town

    oh that's everything okay


    Tessepia's vote on me is pretty much "I disagree with your read on Happy, so because we don't agree and my expectations of you reading Happy are not met, then you must be scum".

    You are a champion level player Tessepia, if you are town, you must know that I'm town already, no excuses!

  43. ISO #143
    Galaxy Brain Phighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    twitch.tv/thegauntlettrivia
    Posts
    56,488
    Community
    TheGauntletTrivia and MiniMafia
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    "hey did that game Lime's hosting start- OH"

    Lol hi

  44. ISO #144
    kirb go squeeesh Variance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,058
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurentus (#140)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#137)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#131)
    variance

    no

    go metasdive them for me once

    yes, they're focused on appeasing village, but if you think they're not doing that this game

    a metadive is in order
    i did meta him, albeit briefly

    guillo's posts are like the antithesis of appeasing the village this game, what
    I'm just... baffled why you think Guillo tries to appease village as wolf. My sample size is one game, but when we were scum together, he was abrasive af, and got widely TRed for it.
    he tries to appease to village less than the average wolf player, definitely

    but i think there are some places where he does try to subtly appease people knowingly or not, more so than he does as villager

    just because he is fairly abrasive as both alignments doesn't mean there can't be a difference between how abrasive he as as villager and how abrasive he is as wolf

  45. ISO #145
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    5,428
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ok, I lied a bit

    i said i wouldn't normally find P#42 scummy w/o meta but i actually do

    guillo has this aggressive attitude, and well, it's just this sort of I don't give a crap I'm gonna solve this game attitude which makes P#42 especially out of character

    and yes, village appeases village, but this early in the game? with this little pressure? and adding in just meta and my understanding of their wolf play, I highly doubt this is villa trying to appeal village

  46. ISO #146
    Wants It More Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,727
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#123)
    P#42 guillo better fix this problem next time you rand wolf

    twice
    cape varaince
    null kidz
    guillo

    nice
    What problem would that be?

  47. ISO #147
    Wants It More Guillotina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,727
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#133)
    yes

    also apparently happy is w/w with guillo because meta and i have not bothered to check this
    I know what Twice Shrunk is doing, I'm gonna let him do their thang.

  48. ISO #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#90)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#88)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#82)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#81)
    Well I can't then, but allow me to paraphrase.

    I have two ways of playing town. One where I'm obv Town out the gate and another where I self reference and get sussed a lil. I call it lynchbait. I did it D1 in Folk Tale Mash on purpose. I'm doing it right now as I type this (yet again). Regardless I don't think you'd be this aggressive as a wolf out the gate but I don't know you that well.

    Multiball I pusjed mischops and killed time fake solving kn, ISOs, any characterization otherwise is either deluded or a lie. So my suggestion would be, rather some general mislabeling (if that is what you are doing) specifically explain how I am scum now?

    Thank you, I will wait by the bar.
    Outlier, im sorry if this is bold.

    Scum you complains about having little time to play due to school , hoping to get sympathy and maybe leave you alone. I can quote that same play in the multiball game which by the way, not a fair way to play because OGI.

    Im not falling for it here, the time it took you to complain about having little time to play that you wished you were killed out of mercy, is the time you could have used to post something useful in a 50-posts limit game.

    And your bar needs better alcoholic beverages, something to keep an eye out for and maybe improve it a little?
    What the hell, you are a content cop now?

    Well if it works, problem is your hypothesis is contradicted by the fact thay I complain about my schedule in every game I'm in, folk tale I complained about school, my job, the lawyer, I complained about the traction chair in the chiropractors office while using it ss I played.

    That's just what I do. You want to sus that, fine. But mischaracterizing that is a step too far. I think I tossed out some bait and here you are, fangs glistening , ready to bite. You couldn't get any traction on Happy so now you want to bother me with your asinine fake solving? That's all I can assume it is at this point, as there is nothing substantive to it.

    Since I'm pretty sure you are just outright lying St this point to justify your vote.
    ##Vote Guillotina

    Let's do this.

    I'm about to drop an elbow on your csmeltoe!

    But first I have to work out.
    Funny, you claim your post was to bait for a reaction and you are doing the overreaction.

    And im not at all worried, in fact, if you guys find bad reasons to yeet me, can you please yeet me today? I rather it be today when we still hold majority and my loss is not so bad for us as opposed to doing it later when i get to involved and invested in this game.

    In other words, don't make me waste my time.
    Here are some posts of you burning through to your cap pinging off happy, Cape then me then you say you'd rather not waste your time? This is incongruent with how you were playing up until this point. Is this some reverse psychology stuff? To me it seems like you are begging off after being called out for these lame pushes you were making, which I think says they were never sincere to begin with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#51)

    Bold, but I am questioning it heavily.

    Give me time to breathe would not be what I would assume that even scum would mean here in a light game with a 50 postcap.

    I'm onto you, your logic is already not making sense from a town POV

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#15)
    i randed town again LOOOOOOOOL
    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.
    I noticed this too with Variance and would also like to add, I highly doubt both Variance or Vandy would be mafia together when they practically opened up the same way.
    First bold. Happy is obviously bothered that the other player is focused on them instead of the rest of the playerlist whom at the time HAD NOT POSTED AT ALL. Who are we supposed to push for reads if not for the players posting at the moment? That to me felt like a fake argument to get them off his back.

    Second bold. I doubt it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#14)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#13)
    why
    Using my first post to express relief over “randing town?” That $%#! is LAMIST as hell.
    WIFOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#41)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#15)
    i randed town again LOOOOOOOOL
    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.
    What?

    I wanna duel Guillotina tbh like huh?

    1. Explicitly states Vandy's post is WIFOM.
    2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#64)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#50)
    When I woofed with Guillo he bussed me pretty fast lol. Only ever seen Happy as town. Seeing how fast Guillo went in on Happy did pique my interest.

    But it's also 50 post cap, might be why rvs lasted like 5 minutes. I don't know
    Sorry outlier but I subbed in on Day 2 in that game and you were obvious scum, so I had to get that cred which was useful as we won that game, wouldn't you agree? I don't bus for the sake of bussing, so don't go there to cast sus on me there, if I was a wolf here with 50 posts cap, I'd just chill and see where the threads leads me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#68)
    I know Happy and he dips when he is suspected early game. If he was a wolf here his WIM goes to the $%#! can and complains to his teammates why people scum read him fast and the answer is simple.

    Scum!Happy is a people's pleaser, he flatters and he pockets you with his awesome tonal posts.

    While Town!Happy is a lot more cautious when defending someone for fear at looking if a wolf flips with associations with him.

    I don't see that level of skepticism from Happy in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#59)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#58)
    imagine OMGUSing
    (it's because me and shelly are part of the same community and shelly said

    Quote Originally Posted by shellyc (#7)
    ##Vote Cape90

    Let’s duel.
    you know, in case you haven't noticed
    in fact i did
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#67)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#56)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#47)
    I do feel the need to say Gulli, Happy and I recently wolfed together in Pokémon Unova mash, and had a couple of conversations about it plus they heard me complaining about rolling wolf there too. I expect that they were curious how I would approach SoD today as either alignment.
    Guillo was in that game?

    Also Guillo was literally calling your opening post WIFOM and perhaps suspecting you for such, and Happy seemed to be hard-defending your slot.

    Do you think this is by 2 slots of opposite alignments?

    (My opinion is I certainly don't think it is w/w if it was not obvious already)
    Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together
    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#54)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#35)
    WIFOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#41)
    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.
    What?

    I wanna duel Guillotina tbh like huh?

    1. Explicitly states Vandy's post is WIFOM.
    2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?
    Alright riddle me this.

    Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

    So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

    But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

    However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

    I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.
    You are reading too much into it. Of course we are not killing anyone based on the assumption that it could be WIFOM, so you are world building around something that will never happen.
    Also, all my reads are valid as in they are genuine because I'm town, who knows if I'm wrong but I'm willing to find out.

    Here is another spicy read. If both flip town, you could be scum for TMI. what do you think about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#63)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#59)
    (it's because me and shelly are part of the same community and shelly said

    ##Vote Cape90

    Let’s duel.

    you know, in case you haven't noticed
    in fact i did
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#67)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#56)
    Guillo was in that game?

    Also Guillo was literally calling your opening post WIFOM and perhaps suspecting you for such, and Happy seemed to be hard-defending your slot.

    Do you think this is by 2 slots of opposite alignments?

    (My opinion is I certainly don't think it is w/w if it was not obvious already)
    Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together
    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#54)
    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.

    What?

    I wanna duel Guillotina tbh like huh?

    1. Explicitly states Vandy's post is WIFOM.
    2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?
    Alright riddle me this.

    Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

    So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

    But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

    However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

    I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.
    You are reading too much into it. Of course we are not killing anyone based on the assumption that it could be WIFOM, so you are world building around something that will never happen.
    Also, all my reads are valid as in they are genuine because I'm town, who knows if I'm wrong but I'm willing to find out.

    Here is another spicy read. If both flip town, you could be scum for TMI. what do you think about it?
    Also the first bolded and the second bolded are a direct contradiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#73)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#72)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#63)
    in fact i did
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#67)
    Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together
    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#62)
    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?
    Alright riddle me this.

    Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

    So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

    But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

    However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

    I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.
    You are reading too much into it. Of course we are not killing anyone based on the assumption that it could be WIFOM, so you are world building around something that will never happen.
    Also, all my reads are valid as in they are genuine because I'm town, who knows if I'm wrong but I'm willing to find out.

    Here is another spicy read. If both flip town, you could be scum for TMI. what do you think about it?
    Usually reads like this literally are just flat out not good and more often then not, actually end up as incorrect from what I have seen (I have limited forum experience if you couldn't tell). However I think thinking like that is always thinking too simply about things.

    Really if you really want to test out that theory, go right ahead, I ain't stopping you from figuring out that, that is obviously wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#71)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#70)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#69)
    I feel like maybe I worded this harshly, would like to apologize for that tbh.


    Guillo was in that game?

    Also Guillo was literally calling your opening post WIFOM and perhaps suspecting you for such, and Happy seemed to be hard-defending your slot.

    Do you think this is by 2 slots of opposite alignments?

    (My opinion is I certainly don't think it is w/w if it was not obvious already)

    Sorry, that was worded poorly. I was telling Guillo that Happy and I wolfed together

    Oh, okay because Guillotina also I think interpreted that in the same way?


    If Vandy's post is WIFOM, so is this.

    What?

    I wanna duel Guillotina tbh like huh?

    1. Explicitly states Vandy's post is WIFOM.
    2. Then proceeds to hedge what they are saying with "if Vandy's post is WIFOM so is this" which makes it sound like Guillotina is referring to someone else's post instead of their own post. And this in turn makes it sound like Guillotina is not being sincere about what they just posted about Vandy's post opener being WIFOM.

    Vandy's post looked like WIFOM and so did Variance's, so?

    Alright riddle me this.

    Let's say Vandy = town and Variance = Mafia.

    So you are pointing out that Vandy used the same type of WIFOM tactic as Variance here. Which literally makes me think they are anti-paired at least as wolf partners, you express this too in P#61.

    But let's say we kill Vandy he flips town, literally just based off of this, the next day I wouldn't assume Variance is mafia, one might draw the correlation that since Vandy did this as town, that means that Variance may have also done this as town just drawing parallels.

    However, I feel like the more likely scenario if this is the case is that you created a nothingburger of an observation that in the long run is NAI if Vandy is town.

    I suppose the only thing that holds validity in your observation is, while it is not foolproof, if Vandy is mafia, we could perhaps assume that Variance is town if we are just going based off this. However, your framing of when you responded to Variance (in the original post at least) does not reflect this idea.
    You are reading too much into it. Of course we are not killing anyone based on the assumption that it could be WIFOM, so you are world building around something that will never happen.
    Also, all my reads are valid as in they are genuine because I'm town, who knows if I'm wrong but I'm willing to find out.

    Here is another spicy read. If both flip town, you could be scum for TMI. what do you think about it?
    Also the first bolded and the second bolded are a direct contradiction.
    Yeah lol no they aren't, it is kinda confusing if you don't read carefully, but no contradictions are here at all.

    1st bolded: I say that Vandy and Variance aren't mafia partners

    2nd bolded: I say that if Vandy is TOWN then based on the actions of Variance doing the same thing, I would not assume that Variance is MAFIA based off of that. And I use assume very deliberately. I literally never said they both can't be T/T, never implied that. I am saying instinctively based on one player doing something as town, if I was thinking about this the whole time, I would maybe say that Variance is town based on Vandy being town, though obviously this is an assumption and not something that is, and I am going to say it again, foolproof.

    The very next thing I post that you did not bold, is obviously some hard speculation that the former thing I said is true.

    3rd bolded: I created 2 scenarios which are possible to be thinking because since I feel like defending Variance over something so flimsy such as literally 1 single post like that is NAI. I don't think I worded my thoughts on this quite well, however the blurb in the viewpoint above this third bolded was supposed to represent what I could see someone thinking and the entire line you bolded was what I was thinking if all of my speculation turned out to be the scenario instead of the former thing I said. (If that makes sense idk if it does lol).

    I don't exactly see the contradictions here though
    Weird... before this post I could see a giant tunnel building against you.

    After this post it's like someone extended their godly hand and pulled me out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#74)
    If this was a different game where there was a day vig, and you were that day vig. If you could only shoot between Variance, Vandy, Happy and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?
    @Cape90

    And please ask me that same question but instead of me put Outlier in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#76)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#75)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#74)
    If this was a different game where there was a day vig, and you were that day vig. If you could only shoot between Variance, Vandy, Happy and Myself, who would you shoot if your intention was to get more info?
    @Cape90

    And please ask me that same question but instead of me put Outlier in it.
    Definately shoot Outlier. Rumor has it he has another paper due ans a test coming up. It would be a mercy killing
    Hmmmm you did this in the Multiball game a lot Outlier. This is your actual scum tell.

    ##Vote Outlier

  49. ISO #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#130)
    ohh hi esooa
    hi :P

    I must've been rly zoned out when writing that post cause I was not thinking that/didn't mean to be rude

  50. ISO #150
    kirb go squeeesh Variance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,058
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#149)
    Quote Originally Posted by Variance (#130)
    ohh hi esooa
    hi :P

    I must've been rly zoned out when writing that post cause I was not thinking that/didn't mean to be rude
    nah it was an understandable reaction tbh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Fabricator

The Fabricator may each night pass out a fake Bulletproof vest (1-shot immunity against a nightkill) or a fake gun (1-shot day vigilante shot) to another player in the game. If someone fires their fake gun, the shooter will die instead. The fake vest will not protect the player who received it.