Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2025

Thread: Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #1951
    Community
    reddit mafia
    No I don’t think hydre had the foresight to specifically hold onto his jk for that specific purpose. I was just curious if either jk had their ability still up so that we can potentially make a clear for tomorrow or confirm a mafia. I didn’t specifically anticipate him to still have it, moreso just asked it to cover all bases

2. ISO #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1951)
    No I don’t think hydre had the foresight to specifically hold onto his jk for that specific purpose. I was just curious if either jk had their ability still up so that we can potentially make a clear for tomorrow or confirm a mafia. I didn’t specifically anticipate him to still have it, moreso just asked it to cover all bases
    that post seemed like it was given as a reason to not doubt his claim though, which for Hydreigon, isn't really

3. ISO #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1838)
    Oh there is a counter claim

Well, alright.

If Hydreigon is mafia, I dunno what to believe anymore
    tbh reading back on this I don't really see how Cape can actually like, think so strongly that Hydreigon is always town

4. ISO #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1848)
    Seeing as everyone has checked in, I'm going to safely assume that this was not some sort of strange and bad town fps on the part of Hydre and instead just a Wolf. Cool.
    I thought this post was good too, just shows they don't know that it's a w/v cross (if they're a wolf) in a way that felt natural

5. ISO #1955
    Community
    reddit mafia
    How come you didn’t say this earlier? I’m getting paranoid ur trying to lure me into voting hydre now lol

6. ISO #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1858)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#1852)
    Cape talk to me about your read on tess please
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1676)
    I am remembering an interaction that Outlier had with Tessepia on P#331 which was kinda yikes, however, it definitely makes it seem like Outlier and tess aren't paired mafias.

People were telling me Tessepia had "positive interactions" with Outlier, and while that could be true, in terms of finding non-partners, I think it is more important to look at negative interactions between a wolf and another person. This seemed like Outlier having negative interactions with tessepia which is making me concerned that my worldbuilding I did at day 3 was wrong
    ^^ why I don't really think tess is mafia...

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#1640)
    started tunneling tessepia for their content, I still think all of Tess' pushes just lead to town getting killed, still think their reads feel like they go wherever the wind blows but eh. Then I started tinfoiling a tess/Variance world based off their interactions/defending of each other, both of them defended the other. so I went tess first P#1544 then Vandy said "no" and since at this point, Vandy was absolutely town (nobody joined them on the Variance wagon, shocker, its like the rest of town wants to lose) I just went on my other scumread, which, was still, Variance.
    And this was basically the gist of my scumread on tessepia
    coming into today with the same reads on myself, happy, Hydre, etc, just doesn't feel good tbh. Like no paranoia, no real like reevaluating. Especially after being wrong on Variance

7. ISO #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1955)
    How come you didn’t say this earlier? I’m getting paranoid ur trying to lure me into voting hydre now lol
    I mean, I thought a few of these things but half of this is just me re-reading the thread and posting what I think

8. ISO #1958
    and part of this is just things I was thinking about while watching Jessica Jones with my gf like an hour ago lol

9. ISO #1959
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Why do you think scum hydre would hammer on outlier on d1?

10. ISO #1960
    and I mean, I literally was planning on voting before you showed up lmfao

I actually copied the post to like, give my reasons I had typed out if I needed to but then I copied something else so I just wrote thme out again

It was mostly about Absinthe actually like

Feeling towny this day phase and not wanting to flip my read on them just cause of paranoia in lylo

11. ISO #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1959)
    Why do you think scum hydre would hammer on outlier on d1?
    They actually both voted Outlier and iirc in important times, I'd rather just ignore outlier stuff tbh

12. ISO #1962
    on like a surface level I'd expect that Hydreigon would be more prone to just voting a partner getting wagoned, but I also don't know anything about Absinthe so

13. ISO #1963
    also I don't really think you can say I'm posting things to get you to vote hydreigon considering a couple of those were about questioning you lol

If I wanted to get you to do something I'd just say you're so towny etc etc

Actually in lylo in constant vigilance if you remember, I just hard TMI'd Twice town to remove paranoia from people and make their decisions more lock so you would vote faster

14. ISO #1964
    and besides that I'd just post this stuff as a wolf earlier cause like

Why not *shrug*

I wanted to wait and like see contributions from people but it felt like you were gone for a long time, maybe not that long ig but longer than I expected. And Cape has been pretty absent I feel like

15. ISO #1965
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Yeah that’s the issue, like so much of the lobby has been absent at pivotal moments it’s hard to get a solid solve going

16. ISO #1966
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1965)
    Yeah that’s the issue, like so much of the lobby has been absent at pivotal moments it’s hard to get a solid solve going
    yeah towns being AFK at EoD's has been annoying

Generally haven't rly liked this game lol

17. ISO #1967
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Imma skim isos and then vote in like 5-10 mins, I’m already gone through my post count and I really don’t think I’ll be online the same time as the others so there’s no point holding out ig

18. ISO #1968
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#164)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#161)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#157)
    2) OGI, what really bothers me about this is you know why i cant talk about it, but its what tipped me off that you are being full of $%#!.
    ##Vote Outlier
    Note this naked vote
    does this post look weird to u essoa?

19. ISO #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1968)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#164)
    2) OGI, what really bothers me about this is you know why i cant talk about it, but its what tipped me off that you are being full of $%#!.
    ##Vote Outlier
    Note this naked vote
    does this post look weird to u essoa?
    yeah a bit

20. ISO #1970
    ugh you're making me want to read iso's Happy adfgsdfh

21. ISO #1971
    I'm tired though I'm not gonna

22. ISO #1972
    man why is hydreigon still alive

23. ISO #1973
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#326)
    ##Vote Outlier
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#172)
    My thoughts on outlier are pretty much that trying to reference ongoing games in any way to try and get townread is gross. Pending ISO.
    What bothered me about this vote is it happened while I was sussing Guillo, and it looked partnery. Voting somebody for discussing an OGI issue without knowing or asking what that even oertains to specifically shows Absinthe wasn't interested really or, was partnered with Guillo and might have known via scum chat.

Absinthe latervsays they aren't an alt, if true they have no Meta to read anyone with. So why would they side with Guillo in this discussion anyway?

Since then I've re-evaluated Guillo, don't feel he's scum, but Absinthes vote here still seems opportunistic to me and unless they can do a better job of explaining it I think

##Vote Absinthe. is where I'll start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#360)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#231)
    Lauren/Colin not w/w.
    Guillo/Outlier not w/w.

W!Lauren = W!Guillo = VColin/Outlier

I usually solve people almost exclusively off of their interactions and reads on me. Where does it get me? I don't really recall.

Slowly getting drunker and slowly losing my will to try and not post that much.
    If that's the usual way you solve why did you initially sus me then relent? Our interaction was minimal at best.

Had Happy already sussed Lauren before you sussed them? If that's the case again that seems opportunistic to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#368)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#362)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#360)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#231)
    Lauren/Colin not w/w.
    Guillo/Outlier not w/w.

W!Lauren = W!Guillo = VColin/Outlier

I usually solve people almost exclusively off of their interactions and reads on me. Where does it get me? I don't really recall.

Slowly getting drunker and slowly losing my will to try and not post that much.
    If that's the usual way you solve why did you initially sus me then relent? Our interaction was minimal at best.

Had Happy already sussed Lauren before you sussed them? If that's the case again that seems opportunistic to me
    Finish reading my ISO if you're doing that, and then ask questions. because things are explained.

I don't have the postcount to play like I normally do, so this will work.

I didn't like you talking about OGI, it's gross. that's what that vote was. I hadn't even read the Guillo/you interactions by that point.
    The voting, ISOs. Ya know when I first started playing here I didn't know how to do any of that, much less terminology like ISO or OGI.

You, who are supposed to be new here, seem quite comfortable with. I think you are lying about this being your main account. Main reason to do that, imho, is you randed scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#371)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#369)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlier (#368)
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#362)
    Finish reading my ISO if you're doing that, and then ask questions. because things are explained.

I don't have the postcount to play like I normally do, so this will work.

I didn't like you talking about OGI, it's gross. that's what that vote was. I hadn't even read the Guillo/you interactions by that point.
    The voting, ISOs. Ya know when I first started playing here I didn't know how to do any of that, much less terminology like ISO or OGI.

You, who are supposed to be new here, seem quite comfortable with. I think you are lying about this being your main account. Main reason to do that, imho, is you randed scum
    Is this Angleshooting
    See, I don't even know what that term means
    meh these dont feel partnery

24. ISO #1974
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Esooa be careful u have 2 posts

25. ISO #1975
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Meh hydres progressions in his iso don’t make sense, here goes nothing

##Vote Hydreigon25

26. ISO #1976
    ##Vote Hydreigon25

I feel bad lol I'm sorry

27. ISO #1977
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Elimination: Hydreigon25 was Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot »
    Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2 Day 5 Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Hydreigon25 Absinthe. (33), Happy (45), tessepia (49)
    2 Not voting Hydreigon25 (28), Cape90 (9)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Hydreigon25 was eliminated. They were: Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot.
    Role PM for Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2

You are Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Jailkeeper

As Town Jailkeeper, you have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

X-Shot

The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore.

You have 1 shots at the start of the game.

Day 5 has ended.

Day 5 ended at 4:32 AM EDT on Wednesday, October 27th, 2021.

28. ISO #1978
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Mafia Wins
    Game Over

The Town has been overrun. The Mafia team wins.

Mafia Members

@Absinthe.
    @Outlier
    @tessepia

x1 Mafia Goon
    x1 Mafia Roleblocker
    x1 Mafia Goon | x1 Ninja
    x8 Vanilla Town
    x1 Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot
    x1 Town Watcher | 3-Shot
    Absinthe. (Mafia Goon)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

absinthe (Mafia Goon)
    Outlier (Mafia Roleblocker)
    tessepia (Mafia Goon | x1 Ninja)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Chat: Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2 Mafia Chat

Game Thread: Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Cape90 (Vanilla Town)

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Colin (Vanilla Town)

Guillotina (Vanilla Town)

Happy (Vanilla Town)

Hydreigon25 (Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot)

You are Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Jailkeeper

As Town Jailkeeper, you have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

X-Shot

The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore.

You have 1 shots at the start of the game.

Laurentus (Vanilla Town)

You are Mafia Roleblocker. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

absinthe (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Roleblocker

As Mafia Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

Phighter (Vanilla Town)

You are Mafia Goon | x1 Ninja. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

absinthe (Mafia Goon)

Ninja

The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports.

You have 1 Ninja actions at the start of the game. All actions after that will be handled normally.

Twice Shrunk (Vanilla Town)

Vandyfan402 (Town Watcher | 3-Shot)

You are Town Watcher | 3-Shot. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Watcher

As Town Watcher, you have access to the Watching Night Action. Watching another player informs you who used a Night Action on that player, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action was used on your target. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

X-Shot

You have 3 shots at the start of the game.

Variance (Vanilla Town)

D1: Absinthe. subbed in for absinthe
    D1: Hydreigon25 subbed in for shellyc
    N1: Guillotina — Factional Kill
    N2: Laurentus — Factional Kill
    N3: Vandyfan402 — Factional Kill
    N4: Colin — Factional Kill
    N1: Happy — Watch
    N2: Laurentus — Watch
    N3: Colin — Watch

Graveyard Chat: Lime's Light Matrix 13er #2 Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

29. ISO #1979
    Community
    reddit mafia
    yeah we werent gonna come around to that team, gg

30. ISO #1980
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    GG, mafia. We got smoked. I thought for sure the fact that Esooa and Absinthe were still alive would just lead to a paranoia vote on one of them at F5.

31. ISO #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1979)
    you almost did

I expected you to get there on me and was telling you absinthe to try and get cape to be the one to vote wrong cause I was scared of it

no shame in a wrong vote there though, not easy to vote someone cc'ing hydreigon

32. ISO #1982
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#1981)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1979)
    you almost did

I expected you to get there on me and was telling you absinthe to try and get cape to be the one to vote wrong cause I was scared of it

no shame in a wrong vote there though, not easy to vote someone cc'ing hydreigon
    yeah that was my initial thoughts but even if i got there completely for town to win id have to somehow convince cape to vote both his trs in the span of 10 posts, ggs tho yall played really well it was very hard for me to ever get any traction on you

33. ISO #1983
    the night 1 kill was actually randed by the way LMAO

the funniest thing is we we were going to kill guillo and didn't even realize it got randed until day 3

12 hour night rough

definitely a pretty lacking game from me though, really weird decisions from my wolf partner outlier tbh. I didn't want to bus him but he started making really w/w posts;

like once he decided to be bussed he scum read me and absinthe both, and we both bussed him

he unified us and in turn we acted in unison to get rid of it. That's how to find us imo

34. ISO #1984
    Community
    reddit mafia
    and u managed to give me doubts every time i thought i was onto you so yeah wp on that

35. ISO #1985
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I think I'll definitely play light games again. Btw, your summary of me as an abrasive hard-tunneling townie was hilarious on D1, Happy. I suppose I can be obnoxious, sometimes, but I am actually pretty good at avoiding tunnels, lol.

36. ISO #1986
    @<a href="https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/member.php?u=9617" target="_blank">Happy</a> idk if you join dead chats so
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...35_Discord.jpg

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#1986)
    @<a href="https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/member.php?u=9617" target="_blank">Happy</a> idk if you join dead chats so

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990
    Community
    reddit mafia
    lol u dont need to feel bad, i have lots of fun trying to catch u as a wolf since u always change up ur play every game and still manage to play well, theres no shame in losing to a great wolf, lol i enjoyed it regardless.

41. ISO #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#1990)
    lol u dont need to feel bad, i have lots of fun trying to catch u as a wolf since u always change up ur play every game and still manage to play well, theres no shame in losing to a great wolf, lol i enjoyed it regardless.
    I got what I screenshot hopefully this works

42. ISO #1992
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Haha the link was working for me but I don’t mind seeing it a second time :P

43. ISO #1993
    oh the entire post is $%#!ed for me

44. ISO #1994
    Timezone
    UTC+12:00
    Community
    Mafia42
    AKA
    evaaaa, female dota
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Well played everyone! Was fun to spectate, GG to the wolf team!
    Don't be too harsh on yourself town, I think you would of got there in the end.

Shoutout to the people who were obvtown. The lunches were really unfortunate lmao, just blame the scum for them xD

45. ISO #1995
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

playstyle gets me again

46. ISO #1996
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    AKA
    Twice
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

was thinking you really thought I was scum at the end there

ggwp everyone else too

sadge Variance

easily recognizing each other as town did nothing ;-;

47. ISO #1997
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    AKA
    Mizery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by tessepia (#1983)
    the night 1 kill was actually randed by the way LMAO

the funniest thing is we we were going to kill guillo and didn't even realize it got randed until day 3

12 hour night rough

definitely a pretty lacking game from me though, really weird decisions from my wolf partner outlier tbh. I didn't want to bus him but he started making really w/w posts;

like once he decided to be bussed he scum read me and absinthe both, and we both bussed him

he unified us and in turn we acted in unison to get rid of it. That's how to find us imo
    I thought Tess submitted the kill and Tess thought I did lol, that was funny

48. ISO #1998
    Timezone
    AKA
    Mizery
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#1995)
    ;-;

playstyle gets me again
    I felt bad going after you tbh because I believed that if I was town I would have been townreading you lol.

Ggs guys, thx Tess for the carry at the end lol.

49. ISO #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#1833)
    I need everyone's opinion on Absinthe/tessepia could the 2 be ?
    Called it

50. ISO #2000
    Timezone
    AKA
    Mizery
    Pronouns
    Really thought someone was going to flip on me eventually because I really did nothing after D1.