1. ISO #2001
    i feel bad for not helping more @Happy @Cape90

Thank you for the game

2. ISO #2002
    thank you for hosting this @Limestone

3. ISO #2003
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2001)

Thank you for the game

There’s Nothing to be sorry for bud

Thanks for the game

4. ISO #2004
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Outlier angleshot the crap out of this game on Day 1, Absinthe, who knew their partner was angleshooting, angleshot as well by calling out their partner for angleshooting in the thread.

We lost this game the moment the host allowed these two to theater around angleshooting play.

The host told me that Absinthe was grossed out from Outlier's rule breaking antics in the the thread, but he benefited from it when he called Outlier out on it publicly which gave him a humongous amount of town cred, illegal town cred, because what wolf calls out their partner for breaking the forum rules in the thread? So by doing this Absinthe also angleshot and the host let them.

Did Hydreigon25 claim JK before using it? Why did you never use your ability @Hydreigon25?

5. ISO #2005
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also i recommend that this host co-hosts games with another person that knows what to do when rule breaks happen in the game. Because this whole mess could have been stopped if Limestone knew how to act upon it.

6. ISO #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#2004)
    I wish i could say GG but it was not.

Outlier angleshot the crap out of this game on Day 1, Absinthe, who knew their partner was angleshooting, angleshot as well by calling out their partner for angleshooting in the thread.

We lost this game the moment the host allowed these two to theater around angleshooting play.

The host told me that Absinthe was grossed out from Outlier's rule breaking antics in the the thread, but he benefited from it when he called Outlier out on it publicly which gave him a humongous amount of town cred, illegal town cred, because what wolf calls out their partner for breaking the forum rules in the thread? So by doing this Absinthe also angleshot and the host let them.

Did Hydreigon25 claim JK before using it? Why did you never use your ability @Hydreigon25?
    i was planning on using my jk Night 4 but i wasn't sure who to jail so it went unused

7. ISO #2007
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon25 (#2006)

i was planning on using my jk Night 4 but i wasn't sure who to jail so it went unused
    Next time use it earlier, you gotta know that you are always gonna be PoE as long as you cant communicate your thoughts in a way players can understand them instead of trying to decipher you. Never wait too use PR.

8. ISO #2008
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    The theory behind your ability tends to be to use it early, as you never know when you'll be voted out or NKed.

9. ISO #2009

Read some of your isos and they were all super enjoyable to read XD

Would be curious what others thought of the balance of this settup (the one played not the entire matrix). Seemed pretty balanced in practice to me but obviously I wasn't one of the ones playing.

10. ISO #2010
    And yes the ogi stuff from day one was bad but don't want to rehash it unless people really want to.

Just note that ongoing games shouldn't be referenced nor should people in game talk about the implications of ogi/angleshooting.

11. ISO #2011
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself + she/her/her/hers/herself

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how you find what i was doing angleshooting. I wasn't trying to distance, that was a haooy side effect. I was calling out outlier on OGI and angleshooting because I didnt want that in my good christian mafia game.

12. ISO #2012
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#2011)

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how you find what i was doing angleshooting. I wasn't trying to distance, that was a happy side effect. I was calling out outlier on OGI and angleshooting because I didnt want that in my good christian mafia game.
    Ebwop.

13. ISO #2013
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    gg i was Absinthe

14. ISO #2014
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

15. ISO #2015
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Wintreath
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    gg i was Absinthe
    Damn, so you were wolfing in a champs final at the same time as wolfing here.

16. ISO #2016
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

oh well GG, it looks like I was right on my tess suspicion all along

17. ISO #2017
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    gg i was Absinthe
    I can't believe it D:

18. ISO #2018
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Thank you for the game
    no problem I figured you were the town out of the counterclaims

@Happy sorry for the late suspicion on you, I should have listened to my older self and not gave into paranoia

19. ISO #2019
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    guillotine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#2011)

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how you find what i was doing angleshooting. I wasn't trying to distance, that was a haooy side effect. I was calling out outlier on OGI and angleshooting because I didnt want that in my good christian mafia game.
    You are not supposed to talk about angleshooting and OGI violations in the thread regardless, that is what reports are for, which you should have done instead.

I would have never yeeted you because of it which is why talking about it in the thread is prohibited, I already stated my point, don't do it, just don't.

20. ISO #2020
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    gg i was Absinthe
    Don't sully my name like this

21. ISO #2021
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe. (#2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#2013)
    gg i was Absinthe
    Don't sully my name like this
    haha good acting, katze

22. ISO #2022
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#2018)

Thank you for the game
    no problem I figured you were the town out of the counterclaims

@Happy sorry for the late suspicion on you, I should have listened to my older self and not gave into paranoia
    haha all g im used to it

23. ISO #2023
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone (#2009)
    gg Thanks everyone for playing

Would be curious what others thought of the balance of this settup (the one played not the entire matrix). Seemed pretty balanced in practice to me but obviously I wasn't one of the ones playing.
    It seemed fine to me tbh, thanks for hosting!

24. ISO #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#2023)

I agree with happy that the games balance seemed fine @Limestone

25. ISO #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#2023)

I agree with happy that the games balance seemed fine @Limestone

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041