Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 3,651 to 3,668 of 3668

Thread: Spooky Scary Mafia Game Thread

  1. ISO #3651
    Soul Reader Venti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mondstat
    Posts
    3,671
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3647)
    I have no idea why y'all would vote off a mechanically confirmed villa. Hilarious.
    Dusk voted me first and said they wouldn't retract so I had to vote them :/

  2. ISO #3652
    Thread Analyst BongWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    631
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    heaven
    Pronouns
    singular they is and has always been grammatically correct and anyone who argues otherwise is wrong
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them

  3. ISO #3653
    Thread Analyst BongWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    631
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    heaven
    Pronouns
    singular they is and has always been grammatically correct and anyone who argues otherwise is wrong
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them

  4. ISO #3654
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,661
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3651)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3647)
    I have no idea why y'all would vote off a mechanically confirmed villa. Hilarious.
    Dusk voted me first and said they wouldn't retract so I had to vote them :/
    It doesn't change the fact Dusk was locktown. You had no mech to say you were town.

  5. ISO #3655
    Soul Reader Phraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,661
    Timezone
    UTC+08:00
    Community
    MyAnimeList
    AKA
    Ruri
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3653)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them
    Dusk was confirmed while Venti wasn't.

  6. ISO #3656
    Soul Reader Venti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mondstat
    Posts
    3,671
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3654)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3651)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3647)
    I have no idea why y'all would vote off a mechanically confirmed villa. Hilarious.
    Dusk voted me first and said they wouldn't retract so I had to vote them :/
    It doesn't change the fact Dusk was locktown. You had no mech to say you were town.
    My role was publically revealed

  7. ISO #3657
    Responsible for #8 Mistyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    32,192
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    why are you complaining about a vote that a wolf made in F3 after a v/v crossvote

  8. ISO #3658
    Soul Reader Venti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Mondstat
    Posts
    3,671
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#3657)
    why are you complaining about a vote that a wolf made in F3 after a v/v crossvote
    I’m not?

  9. ISO #3659
    Thread Analyst BongWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    631
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    heaven
    Pronouns
    singular they is and has always been grammatically correct and anyone who argues otherwise is wrong
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3655)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongWater (#3653)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phraze (#3648)
    Oh, it's just Venti.
    @Phraze

    I mean dusk voted him first

    so you shouldn’t slag him off for voting them
    Dusk was confirmed while Venti wasn't.
    @Phraze

    how is that venti’s fault?

    In no way should venti be blamed for what happened yesterday, and shame on anyone who tries to

  10. ISO #3660
    Thread Analyst Keqing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Liyue
    Posts
    428
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    TP
    If you're villa and someone votes you in an F3 you've either lost or you pray the person you're gonna cross-vote with is mafia.

    Even if Dusk is "mech-cleared", Venti's cards only let him vote for the person that voted him and pray. Regardless of what Venti did in the previous days him voting Dusk upon being voted on was the correct play.

  11. ISO #3661
    Responsible for #8 Mistyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    32,192
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#3658)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#3657)
    why are you complaining about a vote that a wolf made in F3 after a v/v crossvote
    I’m not?
    that was @ phraze

  12. ISO #3662
    sooooooooooo soooo sorry venti

  13. ISO #3663
    Thread Analyst SodaJenkins5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    500
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Big Beast
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#3662)
    sooooooooooo soooo sorry venti
    Same

  14. ISO #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by SodaJenkins5000 (#3663)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#3662)
    sooooooooooo soooo sorry venti
    Same
    *hugs soda* sorry again

    oh yeah omni...smooth move you total fibber hehehehehe

    great game! that's the most wim I've ever seen from someone in your situation.

    glad you got ganked too!

  15. ISO #3665
    KPOP Inno Child Ace Marvel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    6,601
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    CFC/TBT
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    My role was next to useless lol, but I hit 2 mafias with it lol.

  16. ISO #3666
    I'm still scared guys

  17. ISO #3667
    Thread Analyst SodaJenkins5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    500
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    AKA
    Big Beast
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#3666)
    I'm still scared guys
    Don't be afraid. Bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born.

  18. ISO #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by SodaJenkins5000 (#3667)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (#3666)
    I'm still scared guys
    Don't be afraid. Bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born.
    *hugs* hold me!

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Illusionist

The Illusionist starts the game with 1 gun (1-shot day vigilante shot). Once per game on any night, the Illusionist may choose a target. If the Illusionist fires their gun during any day phase after having chosen a target, the gun will be revealed as having been fired by the Illusionist's target.