October Ultra-Light Game
Note: players should expect a lot of dense posts in this game. If you don't like the idea of reading through a lot of long posts, you are not the intended audience for this game! Please only sign up if you're sure you're able to handle a game with a lot of content in each post. For an example of what to expect, you can look at the posts from older games that have been run.
Setup: Mountainous 11er (9 vanilla town vs. 2 mafia goons)
Hosted by: @Dawoodle
Start Date: Monday, October 25 7 pm EDT (Might push it back a few days given the delay in posting signups.)
SOD/EOD: 7 pm EDT (4 pm PDT, 11 pm UTC)
Phase Lengths: 48h/24h
Out of Thread Communication: Mafia only
Posting Requirement: Minimum of 5 posts per day phase, hard maximum of 20 posts per day phase which will not be lifted at any point in the phase. No posters will be prodded ~12 hours into the day phase and may be subbed out ~24-36 hours into the day phase if they cannot be reached. Anyone who fails to either verify their role PM or respond to the prod will be subbed out half way through the first day phase.
- Majority will be disabled for this game, except when votes are locked.
- Votes are automatically locked in when the Town must eliminate correctly.
- Sleep is enabled. Vote for Sleep to forgo an elimination that Day.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
- Votes may be placed by proxy using the dropdown below the game thread. Proxy voting should not be used to try to communicate after you have post capped.