Tosa has subbed in for Spartan057.

Do not discuss substitutions.

2. ISO #10752
    « Night 2 Flavour »
    The Marshall Union Gazette - Night 2

Gone Girl
    Mayor's Sudden Resignation Shocks Marshall Union

by Isaac Taylor Oglethorpe
    During an interview with WISD on their morning newscast, a gaunt and shivering Mayor Olivia McKinnon made the stunning announcement that she would be stepping down as mayor of Marshall Union effective immediately. The move was, to say the least, unexpected, as Mayor McKinnon boasted an impressive approval rating and as of earlier this week was seen cheerfully assisting with preparations for the fall festival.

During the interview with WISD, Mayor McKinnon gave no concrete reason for her resignation, but frequently alluded to being "extremely stressed" and "constantly feeling everyone's eyes on her". After making the sudden announcement, she abruptly terminated the interview and exited the studio; her current whereabouts are not publicly known.

As of print time, the mayor's office could not be reached for comment. In accordance with the city's bylaws, the title of Acting Mayor falls to Mayor Pro Tempore Mikael Meyer, until such time as a special election can be held.

Local Shelter's Adoption Drive Continues (by George A. Phillips): For the third consecutive weekend, the Furry Friends No-Kill Shelter will be holding an adoption drive; all adoption fees for dogs and cats are halved all weekend. When asked about the primary reason for the drives, a spokesperson for the shelter cited overcrowding leading to a high-tension environment. Public records indicate at least 3 incidents of animals attacking and hospitalizing shelter employees over the past month, but the spokesperson isn't worried: "Animals are a reflection of their environment. Things may be stressful for them now, but with a loving home we're confident they'll return to being the loving companions we know they can be."

More information on the drive, including profiles on many of the animals up for adoption, can be found at the shelter's website.

Weather Report (by Shelley Shin): Another gloomy day as that persnickety fog just refuses to go away! Remember to look both ways before crossing the street... and maybe behind you as well.

From the editor: It's with a heavy heart that we announce that Ms. Erika L.D. Rayne, longtime columnist here at the Gazette, was found dead in her home this morning. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family, who have requested privacy in this tragic time. Stay vigilant, stay safe.
    - J. C. Allan, Editor-In-Chief

3. ISO #10753
    « Night 2 Deaths »
    Night 2 Deaths

catlexa has died and reveals to be a Cultist of an Old One:

Role PM for Halloween Mash 2

You are Aiden Osborn, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

You begin the game with 70 Sanity.

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    When a [indecipherable] or [indecipherable] learns or gains access to an action, permanently learn that action. You may only use learned actions once per game. (An action duplicated by the [indecipherable] counts.)

Nacho Circu Nacho Monkey has died and reveals to be a Nurse:

You are Nurse Katie Sutton. You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

You begin the game with 100 Sanity.

Physical Examination
    Night Action
    Inspect target player, and learn if they have any Oddities, and if so, you will receive a brief description. Results may become unreliable if you are Insane. (An Oddity is a sign that the targeted player has been "touched" by an Old One or other entity.) You lose 5 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

Shudderwock has died and reveals to be a Cultist of an Old One:

You are Barnaby Moss, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

[indecipherable]
    Passive
    You have a [indecipherable]. You are passively aware of the Sanity of all players with a [indecipherable]. At the end of each Day, players with a [indecipherable] lose 5 Sanity. Whenever a player with a [indecipherable] visits another player, the visited player receives a [indecipherable]. (Do not ask for too frequent updates regarding the Sanity of players. We reserve the right to give you an answer more slowly.)

Bearer of Gifts
    Night Action — Sane
    Give up to 2 target players a randomly chosen Fruit. The targeted players are informed they were given a piece of the chosen Fruit. You lose 10 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

[indecipherable]
    Day Action
    Submit a message to the Game Host to be delivered to all players with a [indecipherable]. If you are Insane, your message may be difficult to understand by those are who are Sane.

Tosa has died and reveals to be Vanilla Town:

You are Jaime McFarland. You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Twice Shrunk has died and reveals to be the Cult Leader of Z'atlo:

You are Jeremiah Bennetts, Cult Leader of Z'atlo. You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

You begin the game with 80 Sanity.

Abettors of Torment
    Passive
    You are a Cult Leader for a Lesser One Z'atlo. Cultists of Z'atlo may communicate privately. You may not be recruited into a Cult.

You have the following Cult ability:
    Screams Draw It Near
    Day Action — Cult
    Isolate target player during the following Night. You and members of your Cult will be given the opportunity to privately and anonymously communicate with the targeted player during the Night. You may choose at any point during the Night to kill the targeted player. You may only kill a player with this ability once per game. (An Isolated player is protected from all actions and blocked.)
    The target is chosen by the Cult Leader and at least one other Cultist. A Cultist of your choosing, who approved the target, will carry the action. You will privately inform the Game Host of the target and the Cultist designated to carry it. (Another Cultist must also approve the kill.)

Promise of Pain
    Compulsive Night Action — Sane
    Recruit target player to become a Cultist of Z'atlo. You may use this action on Night 0. You lose 12 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

Wobbuffett has died and reveals to be a Doctor (of Medicine):

You are Dr. Andrew Dixon, Doctor (of Medicine). You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Twins
    Passive
    You know the identity of the Doctor (of Veterinary Medicine), know they are a Villager, and may communicate with them privately.

Practitioner of Medicine
    Night Action — Sane
    Protect another target player. You lose 30 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

Freewheeling Surgeon
    Night Action — Insane
    Kill target player.
    Last edited by Marshall Union Gazette; November 3rd, 2021 at 08:09 AM.

4. ISO #10754
    « Night 2 Results: Mysteries are Revealed! »
    Night 2 Results: Mysteries are Revealed!

wiggles1993's true identity and capabilities are revealed...

Halloween Mash 2 Role PM

You are Atticus Wooten, Abominari of Kru'lhiar. You are a Cultist of Kru'lhiar. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

Delve Into the Dreamscape
    Night Action — Sane
    Perform a dreaming ritual on another target player. You will dream of (receive a flavorful description of) the targeted player, and learn of what actions they took and what actions were taken against them, if any. You lose 12 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

5. ISO #10755
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    I got to read Ratchet from the comfort of a desktop a few minutes ago and I'm pretty sure she's just a villager pocketed by Michelle.

Punchy looks pretty bad from their interactions. Haven't read him in isolation and have very little desire to. I just remember the feeling of her posting a lot of outlandish stuff when we wolfed together and me going lol how do we keep getting away with this and some of her one-liners at Ratchet felt in that zone.

To be fair I have never really tried to read Punchy's village game either.

Also my Shudderwock vote was pretty pure random but I'll accept cred lol

6. ISO #10756
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos
    I gain ita list priveleges

7. ISO #10757
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    pockety $%#! alexa at it again... terrifying

8. ISO #10758
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Let the record show catlexa heavily protected marl. I’m right

Copium

9. ISO #10759
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    so catfalls is never mafia on that team and neither is happy

10. ISO #10760
    Timezone
    2 mafias on me the entire game while the rest of village heckles me. Sounds about right

11. ISO #10761
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Let the record show catlexa heavily protected marl. I’m right

Copium
    for alexa that usually means pocketing

12. ISO #10762
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    In terms of Anaxagore, I think their day 2 kinda looks more towny then their day 1 (I am not sure why I put them in I think townlean when I made my EOD day 1 legacy LOL). The thing is about this is that I kinda feel like I am missing huge chunks of context behind what Anaxgore is saying and his reads, like on P#9713. And maybe a little too much uncertainty to his reads, like on P#9791, P#9807, P#10338, P#10342. You see a pattern? This is a pattern of seemingly great uncertainty mixed in with some blanket reads. Legacy I suppose for Anax is on P#10504 which is consistent with what I am seeing from these reads I suppose.

Anaxagore (Null)

I still like gorta they can be town, I like their opening on day 2 with P#5892 & P#5904 & P#5915 with this progression on Venti + Abraxas. P#10459 & P#10514 are both a good look for gorta. Comfy villager feeling with this slot.

an_gorta_pratai(town)

Apparently Nacho Chimp Nacho Monkey claimed some sort of peek on someone, what? Oh they were the one who peeked Scientist? Joining mashes that start at 5am for me is a mistake.

Pretty sure EvanManManMan is fine. I like his/Arctic's interaction in P#7923 specifically from Evan's side, I think it would be easy for wolf!Evan to push that instead of dismiss it as just a bad post. I dislike the read on alexa on P#9207 though. For some reason, I like P#9254 maybe my bad read on Evan right there . No idea what P#9278 means but I dig the read as it is creative. I like the very random thought process that The Figure In The Shadows is town KP in P#10347 where Evan gives a host of reads that they have.

EvanManManMan(townlean)

I wanted to see what Evan meant by Frog's posts feeling that they were made by a robot so why not, I haven't read into Frog yet, mostly because I am afraid of misreading them lol, the Variance curse.
    P#101 from Frog is like... why? P#130 feels weird given Frog then hard pushing catfalls for this post where catfalls says they are depressed in P#106 and if you think this is a joke, they then say they call the pelt on catfalls in P#168.
    Maybe I am in too deep actually reading into this. Frog sure likes to ping people as in the whole @ person thing lol.
    P#1969 feels off because of the random looking into Sett thing in 5 minutes. I kind of like P#7957 as it shows reason/conviction for retracting suspicion on Happy.
    I like Frog's day 2 considerably more then their day 1.
    P#8759 + P#8773 are good in combination with each other.
    Oh yeah I don't need to look into this slot. Congrats on your town rand Frog, I hope you enjoy it P#10132 + P#10261 wolf 0% of the time this is.
    Robotic only is like, the first page of Frog's ISO tbh.

Frog(town)

Ratchet sure does like defending wolves over there and putting out one-liners that I don't really have a lot to say on them. I think Ratchet is actually pretty scummy looking at them, I was just going along with the townread flow on Ratchet. like... P#9335, P#7707... big meh.

Ratchet(scumlean)

13. ISO #10763
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by catfalls (#10760)
    2 mafias on me the entire game while the rest of village heckles me. Sounds about right
    hey I will have you know ive been on team catfalls hard out

14. ISO #10764
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#580)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#547)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#532)
    Quote Originally Posted by catlexa (#528)
    If you're v you literally can't read me for $%#! and should acknowledge that, why do you think I come at you like this as wolf?
    This is v tho
    Eh I’d be careful about making reads on alexa based on her emotion. Though I do think the way she has flipped on her stance so many times in just 11 pages is villagery for her
    She confirmed it in her next post anyway
    This should clear me from being on Alexa's team. Wolves are never this wrong with such confidence

15. ISO #10765
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

what did I say about Shudderwock this entire game?

16. ISO #10766
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I feel betrayed by alexa, they were pocketing me pretty hard

17. ISO #10767
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by catfalls (#10760)
    Yeah sorry I voted you

I called you a villager in the same post if that's any consolation lol

18. ISO #10768
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Wolves be killing deep wolves I love it though. Ty wolves

19. ISO #10769
    Community
    The Alps
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Had a one night neighborhood with Ladd cult

Variance locktown

Alexa was in it so it’s probably good idea to claim

Also I was infected by ghaori or something it’s town

Also there is at least 3 wolf cults now idk if that means completely different wolf factions though

Alexa wanted to recruit nutella or duskshimmer permanently and was probably powerwolfing with that so I want to purge one or both of them during ITAs

@CrimsonFox whos your peek

20. ISO #10770
    Community
    Worstgen Forums
    AKA
    Flower
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Damn, totally didn‘t see Mich. Good job, guys!

But at least I was right about my initial read that one of the cats was evil.

21. ISO #10771
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    as is the way my spew clears are growing... alexa was trying to pocket me because I was pushing ladd and Michelle also spewed me town when I said she was wolfy and she sucked up to me and called me big mac

so I am now accepting oaths of fealty

22. ISO #10772
    Timezone
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos

Nutella
    Anaxa
    Fleur
    Morpeko

23. ISO #10773
    Community
    MU, 2+2
    Quote Originally Posted by catfalls (#723)
    I think Shudderwock is scum struggling to get into the game

Quote me on this
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad (#735)
    I can do you better ##Vote Shudderwock

Now to read anything he posted
    o/

24. ISO #10774
    Community
    NarutoForums/WorstGen
    Michelle's flip was a surprise to me. Her first interaction with me she asked me my thoughts and Town!Michelle loves doing that to get me to hold a position I otherwise wouldn't show, so I was convinced she was just busy/tired but genuine.

It looks good for Shad, I think. The wagon at the end to save him came out of nowhere but I don't like catfalls much this game either so it wasn't a *bad* wagon. And the Michelle flip looks good for Shad, so...

I know, /multiball/ but the same reason I am a bad shot (jill) applies to Shad here so I'm moving off from there.

25. ISO #10775
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#10766)
    I feel betrayed by alexa, they were pocketing me pretty hard
    welcome to the club

26. ISO #10776
    Community
    The Alps
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Catfalls probably villager congrats

27. ISO #10777
    Community
    Dominating 12

##Vote Variance

28. ISO #10778
    Community
    NarutoForums/WorstGen
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#10770)

Do you think it's only one of them? Or is it possibly scum/scum in your eyes?

29. ISO #10779
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Bridgers (#10769)

Variance locktown

Also there is at least 3 wolf cults now idk if that means completely different wolf factions though

Alexa wanted to recruit nutella or duskshimmer permanently and was probably powerwolfing with that so I want to purge one or both of them during ITAs

What does the infection do

30. ISO #10780
    Community
    The Alps
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Cant really be present at all until shortly before ita1

Be good

Kill wolves

31. ISO #10781
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#10747)
    Halloween Mash 2 Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    12 Michelle Happy (102), Arctic (71), Duskshimmer (90), Nacho Circus Nacho Monkey (128), Apocryphal Thaumaturge (176), Cron (158), an_gorta_pratai (33), Hyperion (129), catlexa (480), Phoebe Bridgers (287), dyachei (193), Cape90 (75)
    8 catfalls Shudderwock (48), bigred (27), Morpeko (57), nutella (199), Shinx (176), EvanManManMan (107), Variance (75), Shad (62)
    7 Shad Ratchet (122), Fleur (46), bopolis (142), catfalls (155), Twice Shrunk (79), theknightsofneeee (71), Abraxas (105)
    2 Arctic DoctorZeus (49), Animal Midwife (13)
    2 Grant Frog (159), Macdougall (271)
    2 Animal Midwife CrimsonFox (25), Anaxagore (55)
    1 The Figure in the Shadows Michelle (38)
    1 Phoebe Bridgers ladd (178)
    1 Shinx Grant (56)
    1 nutella Venti (51)
    1 Sleep Wobbuffet (77)
    1 DoctorZeus Senseless Scientist (167)
    1 Abraxas Spartan057 (10)
    5 Not voting The Figure in the Shadows (18), Marluxion (59), Draconic Barkeep (220), tenzhi (56), Q5U4EX7YY2E9N (58)

View Vote History

Michelle was eliminated. They were: Cultist of an Old One.

You are Emily Brown, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

[indecipherable]
    Immediate Day Action — Sane
    Give target player an Apple that secretly contains a [indecipherable]. The targeted player is informed they were given an Apple. The targeted player will be informed that they may eat the Apple. If they do, they will die at the end of the next Day. If a player with an Apple ever becomes Insane, they will eat the Apple. You lose 10 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

(A player will die the same Day they eat the apple if they eat it during the Day.)

Day 2 has ended.

Day 2 ended at 8:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021.
    Shoot catfalls voters

Wagonomics 101

32. ISO #10782
    Community
    reddit mafia
    I’m clear from after yesterday and those flips tn and nobody can in their right mind can call out my reads this game as being bad when Iits been proven that I’ve actually had the most corrects reads so far and if anything I should be accused of having Tmi for how far ahead of the game I am from everyone.

I was right on Michelle and shudder, those pelts should be mine, I was initially correct on alexa and that’s part of why I have dont think catfalls is mafia this game because I’ve been having doubts of alexa from the start and her push on catfalls felt very opportunistic. This is also why I correctly trd vandy on d1 as he was the only other person besides me and catfalls to correctly notice that alexas d1 start was scummy. I should have pushed my read harder on d2 but ngl I did start to tr her yesterday because I felt something weird between her and Ladd and thought ladd was a wolf pocketing her but it seems like it was the other way around, but whatever I was still right on the masonry being bad and antitown.

I’m kinda busy rn so idk how influential I can be today, I’ll try posting more in a bit, for now the towncore is:

Arctic Mac
    Knightsofkneee
    Senseless
    Catfalls
    Phoebe
    Venti
    Cape

These are the people that should be leading today and in charge of any shot lists.

33. ISO #10783
    Community
    Dominating 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Venti (#10772)
    ITA list:

Nutella
    Anaxa
    Fleur
    Morpeko
    I'm clear. Too many dead wolves have pushed me

34. ISO #10784
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagore (#10777)
    I was right about Alexa

##Vote Variance
    can confirm it makes you look better that Alexa was scum

35. ISO #10785
    Community
    The Alps
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by catfalls (#10779)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Bridgers (#10769)

Variance locktown

What does the infection do
    No clue

I’m not in any neighborhood or anything

36. ISO #10786
    Community
    NarutoForums/WorstGen

12 Michelle Happy (102), Arctic (71), Duskshimmer (90), Nacho Circus Nacho Monkey (128), Apocryphal Thaumaturge (176), Cron (158), an_gorta_pratai (33), Hyperion (129), catlexa (480), Phoebe Bridgers (287), dyachei (193), Cape90 (75)
    8 catfalls Shudderwock (48), bigred (27), Morpeko (57), nutella (199), Shinx (176), EvanManManMan (107), Variance (75), Shad (62)
    7 Shad Ratchet (122), Fleur (46), bopolis (142), catfalls (155), Twice Shrunk (79), theknightsofneeee (71), Abraxas (105)
    1 Shinx Grant (56)
    1 nutella Venti (51)
    1 Sleep Wobbuffet (77)
    5 Not voting The Figure in the Shadows (18), Marluxion (59), Draconic Barkeep (220), tenzhi (56), Q5U4EX7YY2E9N (58)

View Vote History

You are Emily Brown, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

[indecipherable]
    Give target player an Apple that secretly contains a [indecipherable]. The targeted player is informed they were given an Apple. The targeted player will be informed that they may eat the Apple. If they do, they will die at the end of the next Day. If a player with an Apple ever becomes Insane, they will eat the Apple. You lose 10 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

(A player will die the same Day they eat the apple if they eat it during the Day.)

Day 2 has ended.

Shoot catfalls voters

Wagonomics 101
    No, the catfall voters were to save Shad because of the double yeet thing, not to save Michelle.

37. ISO #10787
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

38. ISO #10788
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Union Gazette (#10753)
    Night 2 Deaths

You are Aiden Osborn, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    When a [indecipherable] or [indecipherable] learns or gains access to an action, permanently learn that action. You may only use learned actions once per game. (An action duplicated by the [indecipherable] counts.)

Nacho Circu Nacho Monkey has died and reveals to be a Nurse:

You are Nurse Katie Sutton. You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Physical Examination
    Night Action
    Inspect target player, and learn if they have any Oddities, and if so, you will receive a brief description. Results may become unreliable if you are Insane. (An Oddity is a sign that the targeted player has been "touched" by an Old One or other entity.) You lose 5 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

Shudderwock has died and reveals to be a Cultist of an Old One:

You are Barnaby Moss, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

[indecipherable]
    Passive
    You have a [indecipherable]. You are passively aware of the Sanity of all players with a [indecipherable]. At the end of each Day, players with a [indecipherable] lose 5 Sanity. Whenever a player with a [indecipherable] visits another player, the visited player receives a [indecipherable]. (Do not ask for too frequent updates regarding the Sanity of players. We reserve the right to give you an answer more slowly.)

Bearer of Gifts
    Night Action — Sane
    Give up to 2 target players a randomly chosen Fruit. The targeted players are informed they were given a piece of the chosen Fruit. You lose 10 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

[indecipherable]
    Day Action
    Submit a message to the Game Host to be delivered to all players with a [indecipherable]. If you are Insane, your message may be difficult to understand by those are who are Sane.

Twice Shrunk has died and reveals to be the Cult Leader of Z'atlo:

You are Jeremiah Bennetts, Cult Leader of Z'atlo. You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

You begin the game with 80 Sanity.

Abettors of Torment
    Passive
    You are a Cult Leader for a Lesser One Z'atlo. Cultists of Z'atlo may communicate privately. You may not be recruited into a Cult.

You have the following Cult ability:
    Screams Draw It Near
    Day Action — Cult
    Isolate target player during the following Night. You and members of your Cult will be given the opportunity to privately and anonymously communicate with the targeted player during the Night. You may choose at any point during the Night to kill the targeted player. You may only kill a player with this ability once per game. (An Isolated player is protected from all actions and blocked.)
    The target is chosen by the Cult Leader and at least one other Cultist. A Cultist of your choosing, who approved the target, will carry the action. You will privately inform the Game Host of the target and the Cultist designated to carry it. (Another Cultist must also approve the kill.)

Promise of Pain
    Compulsive Night Action — Sane
    Recruit target player to become a Cultist of Z'atlo. You may use this action on Night 0. You lose 12 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

Wobbuffett has died and reveals to be a Doctor (of Medicine):

You are Dr. Andrew Dixon, Doctor (of Medicine). You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Twins
    Passive
    You know the identity of the Doctor (of Veterinary Medicine), know they are a Villager, and may communicate with them privately.

Practitioner of Medicine
    Night Action — Sane
    Protect another target player. You lose 30 Sanity. (Losing Sanity is generally not a good thing.)

Freewheeling Surgeon
    Night Action — Insane
    Kill target player.
    Additional death:

Tosa has died and reveals to be Vanilla Town:

You are Jaime McFarland. You are a member of the Village. You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

This will be edited into the Night 2 deaths shortly!!!

39. ISO #10789
    Community
    The Alps
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#10782)
    I’m clear from after yesterday and those flips tn and nobody can in their right mind can call out my reads this game as being bad when Iits been proven that I’ve actually had the most corrects reads so far and if anything I should be accused of having Tmi for how far ahead of the game I am from everyone.

I was right on Michelle and shudder, those pelts should be mine, I was initially correct on alexa and that’s part of why I have dont think catfalls is mafia this game because I’ve been having doubts of alexa from the start and her push on catfalls felt very opportunistic. This is also why I correctly trd vandy on d1 as he was the only other person besides me and catfalls to correctly notice that alexas d1 start was scummy. I should have pushed my read harder on d2 but ngl I did start to tr her yesterday because I felt something weird between her and Ladd and thought ladd was a wolf pocketing her but it seems like it was the other way around, but whatever I was still right on the masonry being bad and antitown.

I’m kinda busy rn so idk how influential I can be today, I’ll try posting more in a bit, for now the towncore is:

Arctic Mac
    Knightsofkneee
    Senseless
    Catfalls
    Phoebe
    Venti
    Cape

These are the people that should be leading today and in charge of any shot lists.
    Variance is genuinely locktown

40. ISO #10790
    Community
    NarutoForums/WorstGen
    I'm still hard veto'ing shots on Fleur I was always more confident in that read than on Michelle and nothing has changed.

41. ISO #10791
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Mac I’m relying on u to read Nutella, this is the second eod where she was hella wolf siding, and this time it’s even worse. If u think she’s still town then I’ll leave it be for now but I want it to be known I don’t like her eod for the second time in a row now

42. ISO #10792
    Timezone
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    Barbatos

Nutella
    Bigred
    Variance
    Morpeko
    Fluer

43. ISO #10793
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

Bye

44. ISO #10794
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    AKA
    Mac

1 Shinx Grant (56)
    1 nutella Venti (51)
    1 Sleep Wobbuffet (77)

View Vote History

[indecipherable]

Day 2 has ended.

Shoot catfalls voters

Wagonomics 101
    I am very down to clown... cross reference it to d1 no voters and see if anyone appears

45. ISO #10795
    Community
    DaIlYmAfIa

46. ISO #10796
    Community
    reddit mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Bridgers (#10789)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy (#10782)

Arctic Mac
    Knightsofkneee
    Senseless
    Catfalls
    Phoebe
    Venti
    Cape

Variance is genuinely locktown
    why

47. ISO #10797
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Union Gazette (#10753)

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    HOLY $%#!ING $%#!

48. ISO #10798
    Timezone
    Community
    mafia.gg
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by catlexa (#10333)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#10330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#10306)
    ##Vote Shad

Mega pure
    The wagon on Shad is pure as they come, all town
    im bookmarking this to see how it ages
    Now I find this quote pretty interesting given some more context

49. ISO #10799
    Community
    The Alps
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Nutella and duskshimmer should be examined closely

50. ISO #10800
    Community
    Worstgen Forums
    AKA
    Flower
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet (#10778)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur (#10770)

Do you think it's only one of them? Or is it possibly scum/scum in your eyes?
    I‘m not sure. Multiball makes this a lot harder, but I think catfalls looks a lot better now, so I leave it at that for the moment. I think we can say that they are definitely not on the same team, though.