Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,800 of 5139

Thread: Anon Themed Mountainous 15er

1. ISO #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4750)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4745)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4743)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#4602)
    So one thing I noticed is that Brett had a noticeable post drop when Matthew was the wagon choice D2.
    Am I crazy for thinking that could be >rand mafia for Brett?
    Didn't he push Matthew though and then come back eod to keep pushing? I feel like this reasoning sucks even if Brett is mafia
    eh, iirc from my ISO his Matthew push amounts to a total of 2 posts on day 2

voting him early in the day,

coming in later to say "Matthew is the way"
    That's fair, but if I'm reading Glenn's statement correctly, he's saying that Brett dropping off when Matthew was the wagon choice makes him a potential wolf, but considering his push on Matthew was early (therefore if they're partners it's a planned bus from early) I'm not sure why the post count drop would be AI from Glenn's POV
    yeah, I don't really agree with any reasons Glenn has given for anything this day phase lol

but just wanted to say

2. ISO #4752
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Interesting I had Brett as town from Brett's treatment of Matt and Ricky as town from Matt's treatment of Ricky. So clearly wolves had good interactions to get this far either way.

3. ISO #4753
    maybe i should sheep shane

he's the one this game to have killed a wolf

4. ISO #4754
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4752)
    Interesting I had Brett as town from Brett's treatment of Matt and Ricky as town from Matt's treatment of Ricky. So clearly wolves had good interactions to get this far either way.
    it's

just bussing lol

5. ISO #4755
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    I'm pretty sure Shane wanted me more than anyone so that does not inspire a lot of confidence

6. ISO #4756
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Waugh (#4246)
    Current placements would be

Never kill
    Mark Waugh
    Brett Lee
    Adam Gilchrist

2 out of 3 wolves in

Justin Langer

----

space

----

Glenn McGrath
    Ricky Ponting

I'm happy with this.

Adam is just not compatible as wolf with how theyve pushed Jason for $%#!ty mean reasons from d2, and especially not with Jason flipping V.

Brett has super solid takes and MAIN reason was the EARLY pushes on Matthew, before anyone else did, tried hard for it, voted Matthew D1 and D2, nobody else looks close to as good based off Matthew.

Justin, I just wrote a long ISO post on with summarizing bulletpoints.

TLDR:

Really can't say im getting a wolfy impression. Main thing in favour of Justin being town would be the nightkills, like, aftter his discussion with Stuart for example, killing him wouldbe such a baller move. I am also liking smol things like wanting cred for Jason pelt preflipping wolf etc, which would be a big brain thing to fake in a credible/good way.

Bad things would be the fact that Matthew and him barely talked to or mentioned eachother. And Michael pushing him, and dying last ngith - id ont think michael was the most likely nightkill bawseed on prior towniness at all tbh
    hmmmm

7. ISO #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4755)
    I'm pretty sure Shane wanted me more than anyone so that does not inspire a lot of confidence
    no he didn't his solve was like michael and brett and then maybe you and his last post was that his hammer was going to expose brett as a wolf

granted his reasons for wolf reading brett were associations with michael, so lol, but hell nothing else has worked this game

8. ISO #4758
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Bleh idk. I'm kinda thinking it's Glenn in Glenn/Justin at this point. Idk if he bus votes early or not.

9. ISO #4759
    I can promise Mark Waugh's read on me was completely awful

quote his posts explaining them if you need me to say why

10. ISO #4760
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Brett/Ricky are probably not paired due to early posts? Like Brett was gearing up to vote Justin, said he was voting Justin 9 out of 10 times, then he randomly (impulsively?) votes Ricky. This would be a completely nonsensical move as W/W. So I can safely say one in Brett/Ricky + one in Glenn/Justin I think.

11. ISO #4761
    and besides, if you care about dead town I think everyone else town read me

12. ISO #4762
    perhaps a dumb read but i feel like ricky might have actually gone for more cred if he was a wolf bussing matthew given matthew was doing nothing but bussing and rickys posts on it were not all that strong

i think i need to step away from the game and eat some breakfast though

13. ISO #4763
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Btw I agree that Brett's treatment of me has been weird. Idk if he's intentionally trying to make us look paired or what lol. He's said I'm a lock wolf with someone else then weirdly avoided me

14. ISO #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4760)
    Brett/Ricky are probably not paired due to early posts? Like Brett was gearing up to vote Justin, said he was voting Justin 9 out of 10 times, then he randomly (impulsively?) votes Ricky. This would be a completely nonsensical move as W/W. So I can safely say one in Brett/Ricky + one in Glenn/Justin I think.
    he said he'd vote me if i voted glenn

which does not come if it's brett/ricky because they take the win there yes

15. ISO #4765
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Maybe Brett realized I was probably MLable today when people backed off me after Jason's flip is all I can really think Irt that if he's a wolf, which would kind of make sense. The Ricky vote still seems kinda odd if he's not with Justin because I think Justin would be an easier misyeet?

16. ISO #4766
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black

17. ISO #4767
    i think glenn is just a wolf and the ? is whether he's all-in or bussing and i'm going to try to read based on that (in a bit, not now)

18. ISO #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#530)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#290)
    I think Michael is town here, they expressed that they find posts towny even when they know they aren't really towny. Which (I think?) indicates a lack of TMI because it (kind of?) shows that they almost can't help finding the posts towny.

As in, their perspective here (which I do believe is genuine because of the way they expressed this sentiment at first, which is a very discreet thing that I don't believe scum would post if they were going for being townread for what I'm townreading them for) shows that they are being influenced in a way by their (whoever's posting style they liked) posts that they can't really help.

I'm not the greatest at explaining myself, and I'm quite sure I haven't been convincing enough or backed myself enough on this, in fact, that I've said might actually suggest TMI, but I'm mostly sure it isn't and I will try to express this better later.
    This feels towny coming from Brett. They seem to believe in their Michael read and are willing to admit uncertainty in a way that feels that they lack TMI.
    Mind you, my view could be colored by how Michael's vote on my slot soured my perception on them.
    Still if Brett is correct, then I wouldn't mind being shown my error in that world.
    could see this as over explainy w/w

19. ISO #4769
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4713)
    for the cred I think it’s ricky adam
    This feels fake
    There's no way he missed me checking in like right above this?

20. ISO #4770
    man

idk I was going to put my Adam iso last but I kinda want some more info, I am jealous of you guys having a confirmed town outside the cross

maybe Justin can vote me after I iso Adam quickly to confirm him

21. ISO #4771
    im halfway through rickys iso again and i think i want to vote brett based on some little things ricky does

22. ISO #4772
    if he wants that, I'm thinking he's the most likely town in you three now ironically lol

23. ISO #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4771)
    im halfway through rickys iso again and i think i want to vote brett based on some little things ricky does
    tbh, your timing for the turn around here makes me :? a little

24. ISO #4774
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4773)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4771)
    tbh, your timing for the turn around here makes me :? a little
    well luckily for you you can't do anything about it

25. ISO #4775
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    I haven't seen the crux of Brett's posting this phase but from what I'm skimming in the past couple pages on mobile, I see Ricky diving in showing us why Brett is a wolf for early posts and static reads and Brett.... all capsing a bunch of performative looking things (and not in the way I was viewing Jason... sorry Jason.. but genuinely just like freaking out about stuff he should've been able to answer), but Brett has a lot of posts this phase that I need to get to still, recent pages look much in Ricky's favor

26. ISO #4776
    at the same time none of the macro stuff from ricky is really unfakeable it's just kind of stuff like him seemingly wavering on reads in response to stuff happening that feels organic

off for a bit now

27. ISO #4777
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    If he is a wolf
    Some of his early posts sound really believable tonally
    Just not sure that cuts it when Ricky's imo have more depth

28. ISO #4778
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Ricky questioning Justin's turnaround rather than just accepting it was kind of towny.

29. ISO #4779
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    @Brett Lee can you explain your progression from wanting Justin 9 out of 10 times to switching and wanting Ricky to just voting Ricky no cap

I get that you liked Justin's response but you also said that it wasn't explicitly "towny" so how was that enough for such a jarring transition

30. ISO #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4779)
    @Brett Lee can you explain your progression from wanting Justin 9 out of 10 times to switching and wanting Ricky to just voting Ricky no cap

I get that you liked Justin's response but you also said that it wasn't explicitly "towny" so how was that enough for such a jarring transition
    I more want to know how he ignored his previous read on you

both work though

31. ISO #4781
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4400)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4399)
    i think i am probably just going to cross my finger and vote glenn which was not really where i was expecting to be on this reread
    You really do not want this to happen because I am voting you 9 times out of 10 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4418)
    That’s quite a good answer, though I’m not really sure if it’s all that towny.

Was convincing and certainly not scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4433)
    I want to vote Ricky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4434)
    I don’t think that’s going to end well for me so gauging here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4435)
    Ok screw this those posts were fake af

##Vote Ricky Pontin

I’m sorry if this is throwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4436)
    ok those posts aren’t fake af but they’re still fake I’m pretty sure rereading

##Vote Ricky Ponting

32. ISO #4782
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4780)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gilchrist (#4779)

I more want to know how he ignored his previous read on you

both work though
    @Brett Lee yeah this too actually lol

33. ISO #4783
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Ugh I need to get ready for thanksgiving stuff soon but trying to read up what I can until then

34. ISO #4784
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    @Brett Lee also Glenn is legit confirmed mafia to you, me and Justin have both checked in, so considering the majority of your posts have been able how Glenn is hard town you may want to rethink your life

35. ISO #4785
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4451)
    They’re not as obvious as Matthew’s steam of consciousness, but they’re still fake I think.

Like, your posts were very towny, the perspective there was great and included a lot of nuances I expect from townies, but Ricky’s felt a lot more generic and I’ll probably talk about it more later.
    What are you referring to with this?

36. ISO #4786
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black

37. ISO #4787
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Ricky's first 2 posts are fake? I'm not really seeing what you mean here

38. ISO #4788
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4458)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4342)
    I didn't read over night, will get busy though

current impression is Adam has possibly sufficiently pocketed me just by shielding me last day phase tbh, enough that if he's a wolf I don't wanna vote him today lol

maybe in f3 but y'know

I kinda think I'm just going to take Glenn as town. As has been the case this whole game I can't figure out how to reliably nail his alignment down

which leaves me with Brett and Justin which tbh, I don't really feel bad about at all

I realized my reasons to town read Justin aren't as good as they should be during night phase

Brett I don't know, I'm waiting to see how he approaches me today lol
    But I’ll try.

When I say fake, I mean their perspective sounds fake.

They’re lacking so much paranoia, it really doesn’t feel like a townie in LYLO.

And especially their Glenn read

I’ll elaborate later gtg
    Okay

Arguably you were also lacking paranoia on your Glenn read

39. ISO #4789
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Tbh that post may be TMI of Brett/Glenn W/W

Because why else would lacking paranoia on Glenn matter when he was voicing something similar?

40. ISO #4790
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4480)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4465)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4460)
    I can still explain Ricky if anyone wants, and if anyone’s gonna end up voting Ricky, I’d prefer if no one hammered because I’d like to use today since I’m probably dying if Ricky gets hanged so would like to leave a legacy and stuff.
    this post is so so so bad

first of all, how do they spend like 15 posts interrogating their suspect Justin, and then after all that don't even ask me a single question? They literally don't even try to solve me and haven't done that once all game
    Posts were fake.

That’s really all.

Justin had good posts, they didn’t have anything that sounded remotely fake, while it’s not all that towny, there wasn’t anything that made me want to vote him so I continued asking questions.

Your posts were fake, I don’t have to solve you because you were scum. (Granted, I’m acting I was more confident than I actually was, but still confident enough to vote).

I have done this before, though it doesn’t mean much because of the nature of the game.
    Why is there no mention of me here

41. ISO #4791
    simultaneously i'm terrified matthew was a wolf who was TMIing the crap out of his team

one of the places where i wish i had meta

does make one ricky post rather odd if thats the case but argh

42. ISO #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Langer (#4791)
    simultaneously i'm terrified matthew was a wolf who was TMIing the crap out of his team

one of the places where i wish i had meta

does make one ricky post rather odd if thats the case but argh
    towny post tbh,

can I ask why you didn't respond to my suggestion to clear Adam

43. ISO #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#3775)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gillespie (#3774)
    The only slot that makes me really worry is Brett. Just on pure gut feelings alone I think he's even scummier than Adam. I hope your read about the way he interacted with Matthew is right ^^
    If Brett is a wolf, then I think catching them is going to be easier said than done because of how they interacted with Matthew didn't feel partnered.
    like, hell glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#3799)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Clarke (#3796)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#3792)
    ##Unvote Adam Gilchrist
    Alright Michael have you checked Mark's wall posts?
    I'm catching up now

I'm mostly just annoyed that today is exactly the same as yesterday. Brett once again has 20 posts but people's PoEs are Jason and Ricky.

Lazy as $%#!, makes no sense. We are going to lose a game to laziness
    If Jason flips town, then I'll take a look at Brett as I can't shake the tinfoil that they bussed Matthew and are coasting from town cred.
    but does he says this about a partner

44. ISO #4794
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4522)
    Ricky I’m starting to think you actually believe that you have the right to say random crap about me because I should be confirmed wolf from you POV.

When you posted your read on me today, you did not place heavy emphasis on whatever crap you’re scumreading me for which means you didn’t believe in them much.

Me being a cOnFiRmEd WoLf does not give you the right to blow up things out of proportion and pretend that they’re legit reason to scumread me because a lot of them are based off stuff I did before today and I’ve already establish you very evidently did not believe in them that much.

SOMEONE SHOW UP IVE REACHED THE POINT IM TEACHING WOLVES HOW TO PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE I LEGIT THINK THEY DONT KNOW HOW
    Ugh a part of me wants to townread this but
    God sometimes this is why these games feel harder with no meta lol.

45. ISO #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn McGrath (#3821)
    Seriously, why is no one asking why Brett is alive if they were one of the main Matthew pushers?
    eh i guess could be

no one else was biting on brett

then suddenly on day 5 brett is town to him again?

46. ISO #4796
    towny because I just earlier reread Matthews ISO for spew and remember Matthew town reading Brett was one of reading I had to think he might be town before, stuff like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#622)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#293)
    Perhaps the best way to express this is the seeming the lack of agenda behind Michael commenting on the posting style (c'mon, if it's a pocket I'd expect them to know it'd never work), which leads me to believe it's genuine.

And I believe that it's genuine makes it very likely to come from town simply because I don't think that scum would feel that the person's posts were towny while knowing they weren't actually towny.

It's quite obviously not TMI because of the different perspectives in that post, the perspectives clash, it's just not TMI.

So, yeah, I'm thinking that Michael is town here, especially since I've established that I'm pretty sure the feeling was genuine.

Woah, who knew, I can express myself.

I'm also feeling that Damien is town for their last post, but I can't seem to convince myself it isn't a pocket.

It doesn't feel like a pocket, but honestly, I don't remember the last time I was pocketed so I have no idea.
    i don't really understand this post which makes me think it comes from villa

(lol me i guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#1366)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Warne (#1364)
    Hi Matthew.

Me and Jason both thought that some of the Stuart's reads were solid and that w/v read between Michael/Glenn had a lot of merit to it.

I see you are already suspecting there being deep wolves from the way yesterday has unfolded. I'm here to tell you that those deep wolves names are Michael Clarke and Brett Lee.
    ooooh interesting

ok i'll take back the part about no one listening to stuart i apologise

michael is so towny to me though??? if there's a wolf between michael and glenn like it would HAVE to be glenn like michael is probably a part of my towncore at this point

brett is an interesting take - he had that random push on me yesterday that seemed to come out of nowhere but then he didn't even end up voting me so that was weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#1368)
    actually @Shane Warne i really liked your brett case you made

but then brett's reply made me doubt myself lol like i felt he had some good points in his defence

but alas that is this entire game isn't it just going back and forth then closing your eyes and hoping you're right on your final decision >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Hayden (#1370)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Warne (#1367)
    It isn't called "deep wolf" for nothing.
    tbh i'm not entirely sure i trust you at this point

so i don't really want to vote someone just because you told me to

if you can actually give me some evidence that michael is scum and change my mind maybe i'll believe you

brett i'd be more likely to vote but idk i feel like there's scummier people in the thread to focus on than these two tbh

(i know i know i said deep wolfing earlier but i'm trusting my gut here)
    but I think these posts mostly discredit the idea that Matthew doesn't act aligned with Brett, dropping the town read like this. and particularly wolves town reading people for casing wolves happens a lot

47. ISO #4797
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4528)
    Justin I’m begging you.

Tell me once I’m not being crazy if you really think so.
    I really doubt it's Brett/Justin from how Brett is appealing here.

48. ISO #4798
    I'm reading Glenn's iso right now

preliminary thoughts are that his pushes are really bad. Super lhf. Damien day 1, Michelle day 2, in a way that doesn't feel natural

not done yet though obv

49. ISO #4799
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Lee (#4566)
    Let’s try this again.

Ok, so Ricky’s post SoD. They very clearly implied I was null. I agree, they were also leaning towards me being scum more than others, but it most certainly was not a heavy scumread on me.

Now, I vote Ricky. Ricky proceeds to bury me. Some of them are criticizing me today, but a lot of them are criticizing me before today.

Read their posts. It’s quite obvious they’re making out what I did to being very scummy. Now, here’s the thing.

While, yes, they may have pointed those things out before, and yes, might have scumread me for them, their last read on me before the vote was not Brett is super scummy or anything of the sort.

So SoD today, I don’t know exactly what, but they really did not think what I did was all that scummy, and then I. It’s them and all of the sudden they’re all super scummy.

Essentially what I’m trying to say is the attacks that bring up previous things are just all in bad faith because I guarantee you they did not think they were all that scummy SoD today and really it just feels like, yeah, they’re throwing stuff at the wall because I do not understand how in the world that progression works.

This wasn’t as eloquent as my last post, but I suppose it works.
    I mean, you became a confirmed wolf to him once you voted him so I don't really see the problem with this

50. ISO #4800
    Community
    Fate/Grand Order
    AKA
    Astolfo, Rider of Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Ponting (#4798)
    I'm reading Glenn's iso right now

preliminary thoughts are that his pushes are really bad. Super lhf. Damien day 1, Michelle day 2, in a way that doesn't feel natural

not done yet though obv
    If Glenn is a wolf I can at least feel somewhat vindicated/like all my reads haven't been trash
    Which I'm leaning that way too lol