Among Us Mafia
Special Thanks to Innersloth for the Game and thanks to1 50GradesOfShea for the idea
Host: @Hydreigon25 co-host ( TBD ) ( to help with the rand & day and night cycle switching ) Overseen by @Mantichora (message on discord, will respond faster)
Start Date: November 23nd
SoD/EoD: 7 PM EST
Phase Lengths: 48 Day/24 Night
Night Chat/OOTC: yes
Activity Requirements: 5 posts minimum per day.
- Day (48 Hours) - Meeting
- This will function as a normal day of werewolf, ending in an elimination. During the day, all players must select which room in the ship they would like to go.
- At the start of each day the "Task Bar" will be updated to the next milestone after a certain number of tasks is completed. This will occur at 25%, 50%, 75%, 99%.
- Night (24 Hours) Roaming
- During the night all players may privately communicate with anyone else in the same room as them.
- All Crewmates must select 1 task to complete from the list. If you die in the night the task will not be considered completed. Imposters may submit which tasks they want to fake; this will not complete the task.
- Imposters must kill 1 player in any room as a factional action. Additionally, each imposter submits 1 name of a player sharing a room with them. N-1 of these players will be killed at random where N is the number of Imposters. (in short, a number of players == the number of living imposters will die each night: 1 from the faction, and n-1 from the Imposter kills)
- Some rooms will have Gadgets that can be activated at night. More on this in the Gadgets section.
Imposters may activate one Sabotage per cycle. They each have usage limitations. It will be announced that a Sabotage is being activated. In short, if you use a sabotage D2, you cannot use one N2. If you use a sabotage. Alternatively you could use sabotages n2 and d3. etc.
- Vent - You may name a player to kill in any room instead of just your own. Non-consecutive. (This means this ability can only be used every other cycle. You must take a 1 cycle break between each activation) Addendum: The Imposters will be informed of what room their target was in, as well as a list of all players who shared a room with their target. This will receive this info at day start.
- O2 - Half of attempted tasks in target room, rounded down, will fail tonight. Usable during the Night, once per game.
- Lights - Private chats are disabled next night. Usable during the Day, once per game. (this does not effect Imposter chat)
- Comms - Gadgets cannot be activated next night. Usable during the Day, once per game.
Certain rooms have a Gadget. Players may attempt to activate instead of doing a task or submitting a kill. Only one Gadget can be successfully activated each night. If you fail to activate a gadget that gives feedback for any reason you will receive No Result. If you fail to activate a Gadget, it will not expend its 1 usage limit.
- The Button - Cafeteria - One fewer Bonus Imposter Kill will go through tonight. (So N-2 kills + the factional will occur instead. This cannot stop the factional from going through) This may only be used once per game.
- Cameras - Electrical - Learn what room is being targeted by a Sabotage tonight, if applicable. This may only be used once per game.
- Vitals - Reactor - Learn the name of a random survivor of kill attempts last night. This may only be used once per game.
- Admin (3): Swipe Card, Fix Wires, Clean Vents
- Cafeteria (4): Upload Data, Empty Garbage, Fill Gas Canisters, Replace Water Jug
- Communications (3): Upload Data, Divert Power to Comms, Sort Records
- Electrical (6): Upload Data, Fix Wiring, Run Diagnostics, Reset Breakers, Insert Keys, Clean Vent
- Engines (0): [NO TASKS]
- MedBay (2): Submit Scan, Analyze Sample
- Navigation (2): Chart Course, Upload data
- O2 (2): Empty Chute, Clean O2 Filter
- Reactor (4): Start Reactor, Unlock Manifolds, Insert Keys, Scan Boarding Pass
- Shields (2): Prime Shields, Divert Power to Shields
- Weapons (2): Clear Asteroids, Upload data
There are 30 total tasks. Crewmates must complete 24 to win.
- 14 Crewmates
- 3 Imposters
@Flea the Magician