Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I thought happy was hard spewed town by stanis, but nobody else seemed to, so. Including when quoting the posts I thought spewed him lol

2. ISO #3202
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Nanook played well. He played the sort of scum game that, when I got spoiled, thought "oh myyy god that's so obvious!!" because out of everyone, Nanook was the most reasonable. He said my yeet was bad, but didn't do much to stop it. And after that, he was the reasonable fellow. That's an "aha" moment tbh

So like I understand that people town read Nanook because he appeared trustworthy. What one has to ask is why that person is still alive at F3. If Nanook was town, he would have been the NK several nights ago tbh

3. ISO #3203
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#3202)
    Nanook played well. He played the sort of scum game that, when I got spoiled, thought "oh myyy god that's so obvious!!" because out of everyone, Nanook was the most reasonable. He said my yeet was bad, but didn't do much to stop it. And after that, he was the reasonable fellow. That's an "aha" moment tbh

So like I understand that people town read Nanook because he appeared trustworthy. What one has to ask is why that person is still alive at F3. If Nanook was town, he would have been the NK several nights ago tbh
    idk if you read f3 but "why is he still alive" is a line of thought vulgard incorrectly thought applied more to happy than nanook

which was somewhat understandable

4. ISO #3204
    AKA
    fluffy rabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3015)
    Happy looks "better" on play. Nanook only ever voted villagers (excluding a borderline outed wolf in Stanist on day 3, once) and his main push was also on a villager. Happy has pushed all three wolves if he's town.

But I checked vote history of every player overnight, and almost no villagers have been correct this game. Heth voted two wolves and became the n2. Two of Sohijk's three votes cast all game were on wolves, and he became the n3.

Other players all had pretty poor vote histories.

If Happy has been so correct, why is he still alive?

Consider that he pushed on both flipped wolves and has been a consensus townread all game. Why is he still alive?

Why kill BATMAN, who was aggressively wrong on me? Why kill Sohijk, who had close to 0 impact on the game other than fairly accurate reads?

Why kill Schweppes last night if my last post says that I'll crossvote Schweppes for TH?

Happy is right there. Barely anyone suspects him. The only player who really suspected him was Schweppes in f5, who had a back and forth with him for a bit. And he's voted three wolves. No other player in this game has voted all three wolves. No other villager, if Happy is town.

Schweppes dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3017)
    Sure, Nanook was a claimed PR and didn't die.

But he only claimed PR in final 5.

He spent most of his time in the game voting villagers and pushing TripleHaven (a villager). Sohijk is also a weird kill for Nanook to make, considering Sohijk would definitely be pocketed by the fact Nanook shielded him unprompted from the start of the game.

NANOOK's wolfgame this game has no plan behind it. He shields a random LHF villager and then kills them. He only ever votes villagers except for one time. He claims PR in f5 when nobody expected him to, a strange PR nobody expected to be in the setup, knowing he won't even die for the claim and it'll look bad. He only ever pushes one wolfread on a villager and that's all he does for the entire game.

Looking from Happy's perspective... he did everything right as a wolf. He got himself consensus townread. As his teammates died around him, he made sure to vote both at least once. On day 3, he was one of the louder Stanist pushers and thus got credit. He mostly stayed quiet throughout the game, but made sure to contribute to wolf yeets while never pushing on villager wagons "loudly."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgard (#3018)
    And again, perhaps most importantly, Happy is still alive in final 3.

NANOOK's PR does nothing according to the claim, and he had been wrong all game. Him being in final 3 is not too egregious.

Happy has been a consensus townread for the entire game, and one of the biggest pushers on at least one wolf. Him being in final 3 is completely bizarre. It's ridiculous.

Him not dying over Sohijk or BATMAN is ridiculous.
    like i get it

from vulgards pov the main issue was not correctly finding happy town through other means, which i thought was possible

5. ISO #3205
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Tbf i also only pushed town

6. ISO #3206
    Timezone
    Community
    2+2 POG/ MU / DM
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#3199)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#3198)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#3179)
    @Happy

i think Batman’s take is that players who gradually start posting less and less are rand w which in my experience is true

because wolfing is Hard
    That’s just one part. The outing part was Nanook saying he will solve later after votes are cast. Why let others make a possible mistake?
    Notice how worry happy was of someone voting wrong. That’s the town mindset
    I've played f3 similarly as town before.

Although tbf usually when I'm town at f3 I do read overnight and snap vote early in the day.
    You see, I am not a normal player. As you can see I can adjust my meta in games to fool people who look at previous games. I NEVER use what others do in past games, I don’t search for them or take much consideration for those reads. If I played in the game and I have that info then I might use it but this is only because I would also know many details about the facts surrounding the case.

7. ISO #3207
    Timezone
    Community
    2+2 POG/ MU / DM
    AKA
    BATM!
    That’s not to take away from your game Nanook. I think you played well and keeping happy around even thought he should be dead was a very Batman move. Cuz that put more reason for u also being alive. Can’t say the same for some other kills ya made, but in the end they were pretty elite.

8. ISO #3208
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    didney worl

9. ISO #3209
    AKA
    bazingaboy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    glad i died early, no clue why it was mountainous

10. ISO #3210
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#3206)
    Quote Originally Posted by GGhana (#3179)
    @Happy

i think Batman’s take is that players who gradually start posting less and less are rand w which in my experience is true

because wolfing is Hard
    That’s just one part. The outing part was Nanook saying he will solve later after votes are cast. Why let others make a possible mistake?

Although tbf usually when I'm town at f3 I do read overnight and snap vote early in the day.
    You see, I am not a normal player. As you can see I can adjust my meta in games to fool people who look at previous games. I NEVER use what others do in past games, I don’t search for them or take much consideration for those reads. If I played in the game and I have that info then I might use it but this is only because I would also know many details about the facts surrounding the case.
    I mean, sure, the point is just that the approach isn't outing for me and happy at least was aware of that, I believe vul may have been aware of it too. So it's not really fair imo to criticize them for not seeing me as outed for doing something they've seen me do as town before, that's all.

11. ISO #3211
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#3207)
    That’s not to take away from your game Nanook. I think you played well and keeping happy around even thought he should be dead was a very Batman move. Cuz that put more reason for u also being alive. Can’t say the same for some other kills ya made, but in the end they were pretty elite.
    Like any good parent I love all my kills equally as long as I'm talking about them in public

12. ISO #3212
    Timezone
    Community
    2+2 POG/ MU / DM
    AKA
    BATM!
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#3210)
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN (#3206)

I mean, sure, the point is just that the approach isn't outing for me and happy at least was aware of that, I believe vul may have been aware of it too. So it's not really fair imo to criticize them for not seeing me as outed for doing something they've seen me do as town before, that's all.
    I wasn’t being critical. I was pointing a wolf fallacy is all. What you did wasn’t the issue as I explained, it was what you said.

13. ISO #3213
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    MU, MS, Mafia Cafe
    AKA
    Bad Post
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Well done @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR. You deserved the win.

14. ISO #3214
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Yeah, the way NANOOK was like "you're throwing if you vote me, give me the hammer" is something I could easily see him do as town. I've played with him (though I think only off-site?) several times and it didn't seem AI for him to act like that.

15. ISO #3215
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Didney Worl 3: My Immortal 6 Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Not voting Vulgard (0), NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (0)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 2 players alive, it takes 2 votes to reach majority.

6 ends at 8:55 AM EST on Friday, January 14th, 2022. There are 1642168560000 remaining.

16. ISO #3216
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

17. ISO #3217
    Community
    mafiamaniac

idk if you read f3 but "why is he still alive" is a line of thought vulgard incorrectly thought applied more to happy than nanook

which was somewhat understandable
    I read. Happy was shaded the day before and iirc had a "if it isn't TH it is Happy" feud with Schweppes. Nanook was barely shaded through the whole game and had a PR claim.

Like I said in dvc, this is a prime example why one should not use how someone acts in a neighborhood to town read them tbh

18. ISO #3218
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#3205)

And I am proud of you tbh

19. ISO #3219
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#3218)
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#3205)

And I am proud of you tbh
    Ty, it's my best scum game in awhile.

20. ISO #3220
    Timezone
    Community
    hhhhhhh
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465