Thread: hey i’m hally, ask me stuff!

1. ISO #201
    Community
    Inaba Investigation Team
    AKA
    Detective Prince
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#182)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#179)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#175)
    That is a very reasonable answer. I'll allow it for now.

I may or may not be a Katze alt that has forgotten to change accounts after the mash and now just rolls with it. Also Nyaoto Meowgane.

Escape rooms/Exit rooms, yay or nay?
    sure!

nice try but i know ur not katze because u both played last mash

my guess is ur pawn
    That was Alison taking over my (Katze's) Discord account

Have you tried your hand at the tabletop D&D? If so, how was it? If not, do you feel like trying it out one day?
    idon’tbelieveyou.gif

i’ve never tried it but would be open to it
    Having conversations in spoilers is kinda fun, ngl.

Going back to the D&D, what kind of job would you like to play? Something charismatic and sneaky but squishy like a rogue? A tanky and meaty but rather one-dimensional knight-type character or barbarian? Or something like a wizard with infinite possibilities - who also needs an hour every round before they decides on what spell they wants to use?

2. ISO #202
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#201)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#184)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#182)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#179)
    sure!

nice try but i know ur not katze because u both played last mash

my guess is ur pawn
    That was Alison taking over my (Katze's) Discord account

Have you tried your hand at the tabletop D&D? If so, how was it? If not, do you feel like trying it out one day?
    idon’tbelieveyou.gif

i’ve never tried it but would be open to it
    Having conversations in spoilers is kinda fun, ngl.

Going back to the D&D, what kind of job would you like to play? Something charismatic and sneaky but squishy like a rogue? A tanky and meaty but rather one-dimensional knight-type character or barbarian? Or something like a wizard with infinite possibilities - who also needs an hour every round before they decides on what spell they wants to use?
    i honestly don’t know anything about DnD but i’ll say rogue ig
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#902)
    when i see hally in the playerlist of a non post cap game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#442)
    I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

Which looks something like this:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

3. ISO #203
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    The Higher Government
    AKA
    The Pentagon
    Pronouns
    it/it/its/its/itself

4. ISO #204
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by PentaSquid (#203)
    Boats?
    what about them
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally

I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

5. ISO #205
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

6. ISO #206
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    do you wish to die in an event?

i don’t think i have ever played an event in any mashes i’ve played
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

7. ISO #207
    Soul Reader Team Slightly Polish's Avatar
    Community
    Team Somewhat Polish
    do you wish to die in an event?

I'm good thanks for asking

8. ISO #208
    Community
    The Syndicate
    why is your best friend your best friend

9. ISO #209
    Community
    Inaba Investigation Team
    AKA
    Detective Prince
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If you could be any one MU member, just for one day, whom would you choose and why?

10. ISO #210
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    why is your best friend your best friend
    she’s really nice and fun to talk to and always takes interest in me and wants to support me and we have similar music taste and senses of humor and outlooks on things

i could go on but u get the gist
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

11. ISO #211
    Community
    The Syndicate
    is ur best friend the wowee dog

12. ISO #212
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#209)
    If you could be any one MU member, just for one day, whom would you choose and why?
    hmm i dunno

maybe voxx so i could know what being good at chess feels like

or maybe newcomb because i think the way he solves games and thinks about things is fascinating and it would be awesome to get in his head for a day and see if i can understand how his brain works and learn things from him
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

13. ISO #213
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    or maybe ara so i could know what it’s like to have seemingly boundless energy and enthusiasm and never have to sleep

or dya to see what being a vet is like

idk there’s so many interesting people here so it’s hard to pick
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

14. ISO #214
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    is ur best friend the wowee dog
    no i am the wowee dog
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

15. ISO #215
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

16. ISO #216
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    wowee?
    yes?
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

17. ISO #217
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    if you were an alien shapeshifter, but you could only shift shape once, what would you shapeshift as?

18. ISO #218
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    if you were an alien shapeshifter, but you could only shift shape once, what would you shapeshift as?
    probably a person who was closer to what i wish i looked like without dysphoria?

or a cat so i could sit around and be pet and sleep all day
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

19. ISO #219
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    FoL | TCoD
    AKA
    Zori, Nightingale
    Pronouns
    xe/xyr/xyrs + she/her/hers

or a cat so i could sit around and be pet and sleep all day :wowee:
    nya
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#6)
    Kyukon has died. They were: {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} {HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Doctor.
    Role PM for bonk pt 2

You are Mafia Doctor. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}

Night 1 has ended.

Night 1 ended at 9:04 PM EDT on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2)
    Myna Enteien was eliminated. They were: Macho
    Role PM for bonk pt 4
    You are [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Macho 9-Shot Backup Mafia Jack of All Trades (x6 Jailkeeper, x9 Roleblocker, x6 Vigilante, x9 Poisoner) | x9 Strongman | x6 Ninja | Cycle 69 | Even Cycle | Odd Cycle | Recluse | Godfather | x6 Bulletproof Vest | Vengeful
    . You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Your teammates are: {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Team {TEAM_MEMBERS_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} As [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Mafia[/COLOR], you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If no {/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP}{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} players.
    Mafia Jack Of All Trades As [COLOR={FACTION_COLOR_GENERATED_DURING_RAND}]Mafia Jack Of All Trades[/COLOR], you have access to one or more night actions. x6 Jailkeeper You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. x9 Roleblocker You have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. x6 Vigilante You have access to the Shoot Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. x9 Poisoner You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them. Backup The Backup modifier makes your role dormant and unusable until a non-Backup version of the same role dies. If a player with a non-Backup version of your role dies, you will take their place and be able to perform your actions. Cycle X The Cycle X modifier makes your role restricted to one cycle. You may act during that cycle but will be unable to act before and after. You can act on Cycle 69 in this game. Macho The Macho modifier makes your role immune to protection abilities. Doctors, Firefighters, Bodyguards, and all other protection powers will not work on you. X-Shot The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore. You have 9 shots at the start of the game. BPV (Bulletproof Vest) The BPV modifier gives you one or more Bulletproof Vests that passively protect you from one shot each. Each time you are shot, your number of BPVs will decrease by one. If you lose all of your BPVs then you can be killed like everyone else. You will not be notified if a BPV is broken. You have 6 BPVs at the start of the game. Strongman The Strongman modifier makes ordinary killing actions cut through all roleblocking and protection, including factional kills. You have 9 Strongman shots at the start of the game. All shots after that will be handled normally. Even Night The Even Night modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Even numbered Nights. Odd Night The Odd Night modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights. Ninja The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports. You have 6 Ninja actions at the start of the game. All actions after that will be handled normally. Godfather The Godfather modifier makes you immune to Cop inspections. You will be viewed as Town if inspected by an Alignment Cop and as a Vanilla Town if inspected by a Full Cop. Recluse The Recluse modifier is a Mafia-only modifier that causes your identity to be hidden from the rest of the team. You still count for parity. You may only submit the factional kill if there are no non-Recluse team members alive. Vengeful The Vengeful modifier gives you access to the Revenge Kill action. This action allows you to choose a player who will be shot upon your death. Submit your action using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.{HIDE_FROM_FLIP} {ROLE_PM_FOOTER_LINKS}{/HIDE_FROM_FLIP} Day Vigilante[/COLOR]

Day 1 has ended.

Day 1 ended at 6:01 PM EDT on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021.

20. ISO #220
    Timezone
    Community
    League of Legends
    AKA
    Sett
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    If you could visit any planet in the observable universe, aside from Earth, where would you go?

21. ISO #221
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    If you could visit any planet in the observable universe, aside from Earth, where would you go?
    seeing saturn’s rings would be pretty awesome
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

22. ISO #222
    Community
    Inaba Investigation Team
    AKA
    Detective Prince
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    If men come from Mars and women come from Venus, where do cats come from?

23. ISO #223
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#222)
    mama cats
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

24. ISO #224
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoto Shirogane (#222)
    If men come from Mars and women come from Venus, where does katze come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#10803)
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

In first place and winning the Mafia Championship with 99 points is...

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella
    i looked away for five minutes and katze faked a red?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase

25. ISO #225
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    gonna pass this off soon so if you want me to completely avoid answering more of your questions now’s your last chance
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

26. ISO #226
    Hype! Arapocalypse's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Ara
    If you were to compare yourself to a piece of clothing, what would it be and why?

Hypothetically speaking, if you were torturing someone (ex. for the CIA), what song(s) would you use/put on?

Favourite board game(s) that you've played before, and any board games you'd be interested in trying out in the future?
    Message a ghost at Arapocalypse#0834!

[9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be Boq
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Wait for the principal in the cafeteria
    [9:07 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Be offered coffee by the peeps there
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: "Nice"
    [9:08 AM] boq, bbt's boss: Grab a random mug. Enjoy your coffee. Notice that it says "principal's mug" on it

27. ISO #227
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    what is one word you'd use to describe

- your first choice of person to pass the AMA off to
    - your second choice of person to pass the AMA off to
    - me

do not specify which word is which

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

Katze is uwu
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

28. ISO #228
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

29. ISO #229
    Community
    The Syndicate
    do you want to help me test my game

30. ISO #230
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    nya?

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

Yo katze

Katze is uwu

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

31. ISO #231
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    whats the sound a katze alt makes when it gets happy

32. ISO #232
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    whats your opinion on c4/ezras contributions to the no mods thread

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

Yo katze

Katze is uwu

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

33. ISO #233
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#226)
    If you were to compare yourself to a piece of clothing, what would it be and why?
    from an anonymous source:
    you'd be a sweater
    because mabel is wearing one, theres a weezer song named after you, and you're a person that everyone loves and is comfortable around
    alternatively, sweaters are itchy, sometimes smelly, annoying and make u sweat

Hypothetically speaking, if you were torturing someone (ex. for the CIA), what song(s) would you use/put on?
    i gotta go with “play that song” by train

they used to play this at work and i don’t think any other song has ever annoyed me quite so much because it’s just a rip off of “heart and soul” with terrible lyrics and all my least favorite things about pop music

it should be outlawed by the geneva conventions

Favourite board game(s) that you've played before, and any board games you'd be interested in trying out in the future?
    i’m not a board game person really but i’d be totally down to play anything if it’s with friends
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

34. ISO #234
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#233)
    theres a weezer song named after you

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

Yo katze

Katze is uwu

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

35. ISO #235
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    what is one word you'd use to describe

- your first choice of person to pass the AMA off to
    - your second choice of person to pass the AMA off to
    - me

do not specify which word is which
    i don’t have a second choice because i already decided who i’m passing it to

i would definitely describe them as “gay”
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

36. ISO #236
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
    420 pieces of wood
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

37. ISO #237
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    do you want to help me test my game
    i would love to 🥺
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

38. ISO #238
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    nya?
    :3
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

39. ISO #239
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    uhhhh

a squeak?
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

40. ISO #240
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    i and the other mods wouldn’t have a job if not for them

they’re a vital part of MU’s economy
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

41. ISO #241
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#239)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#231)
    uhhhh

a squeak?
    no thats an esooa alt the correct answer was "tipi" your ama is ruined your career is ruined and your least favorite katze alt (katze) is now sad

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

Yo katze

Katze is uwu

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

42. ISO #242
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#239)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#231)
    uhhhh

a squeak?
    no thats an esooa alt the correct answer was "tipi" your ama is ruined your career is ruined and your least favorite katze alt (katze) is now sad
    😔
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

43. ISO #243
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#232)

glad that my blatant spam hard work is being appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra
    I AM NOT OPENWOLFING!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#11056)

guys what the $%#!

Quote Originally Posted by katze (#11963)
    i wonder how much c4/ezra have cost makaze in hosting costs single handedly via this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#240)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#232)

44. ISO #244
    Timezone
    Community
    Fortress of Lies
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

45. ISO #245
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    why are you picking

in fact, let me pick for you

im just coincidentally picking the same person you were going to because i meant to last time and they got mad at me for not doing it

...meow?
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    what if kat is vt

##Vote Sleep

Yo katze

Katze is uwu

- chloe
    Why are you doing this?

46. ISO #246
    Community
    The Syndicate
    it'd be funny if you picked chloe

47. ISO #247
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns

thus concludes the longest yet least informative AMA in site history

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe (#244)
    who are u picking
    ur up nerd
    Name the wowee dog hally
    hi im hally
    182. Bellossom

A-Tier.
    dear professor

kind regards
    hally

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO