Results 1,451 to 1,466 of 1466

Thread: Cats 13er Light Game Night 3
Night 3 

1. ISO #1451
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    that being said, Object/Ivy look sus as $%#! if you believe the NK theory that mafia killed Dum because they thought he had a redcheck on Ivy. This is reference to Object's random question yesterday about whether cops should claim if they get a redcheck. At least someone thought this might actually be true. The same person also thought Wisdom cop and then has to ask us why in the world are they not a suspect.

2. ISO #1452
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man

well i hate uncertainty, and for all my efforts trying to prevent it, cop is dead tonight unless mafia are complete and total $%# at cophunting.

3. ISO #1453
    Community
    Rajah, The Center
    Bruh, I know my record has been $%#!, but the peak of that record was protecting Ivy with my life while my top two suspects flipped town.

I literally flipped my reads because of that. Ivy is just probably an outed wolf which is probably why the game feels the way it does.

If you really feel that passionately about chopping someone else, I'll change because I'm done leading the town, but if Ivy is a wolf and she gets away from the chop a 3rd day in a row, that's bad

4. ISO #1454
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man

5. ISO #1455
    Community
    Rajah, The Center
    Like you really think Ivy just straight dips from the game? In her town games that I read, she had no problem staying caught up despite them being higher volume. And then when she talked about being behind, she was able to just chill in thread and real-time.

Both last phase and this one she popped up after a long absence and I tried so hard to give us stuff, to get her interacting and prove she's not scum. But she gives some half-hearted response and then the moment I start asking her to read ANYTHING, she just poofs

And that's on top of the fact that Dum is dead, which only happens because Ivy is a wolf they thought was redchecked, he was otherwise accurate somewhere else, or they really just wanted to make it look like my reads are garbage when I could have been on the right track outside of Dum/Pretender.

I have a hard time believing it's the third option(because I'm pretty sure my reads have just been garbage and I've had like max 1 wolf in my POE).

All signs point to Ivy just being an overwhelmed wolf, as much as I wanted to believe she was just misyeet bait last phase.

6. ISO #1456
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man

7. ISO #1457
    Community
    Rajah, The Center
    Like I get what you're saying because I usually get paranoid about this sort of thing. Which is why if you're concerned enough, I'll listen. I'm not even throwing Naomi off the table(who if a wolf would likely be bussing anyway). I just don't WANT to believe she's scum, but I definitely know that the odds are against her in this gamestate.

Honestly, she's the one I'm personally more worried about being the potential misyeet being set up for tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to ignore that when we vote tomorrow.

8. ISO #1458
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    *we prob should've turboed this yesterday then, now daystart will be the same time regardless.
    tho, we did neopest to report to the thread so maybe not possible.

9. ISO #1459
    Community
    Rajah, The Center
    Yeah, I think waiting for neopest made it worth it. It is kind of unfortunate time-wise though.

I just don't have the energy to really solve without a red flip today. We saw where that got us. So if people are down to hammer barring a really good reason not to, I'm fine with it. I don't think Ivy will come back and say anything of consequence, and I don't expect Object to dazzle us with new insight. At this rate best had more AI content than he does.

10. ISO #1460
    Community
    Rajah, The Center
    And everyone else has probably said what they're going to say and are just waiting for the flip and hoping this isn't some nightmare game like me.

11. ISO #1461
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia, MiniMafia, SMAS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I'll at least let us have the hammering conversation with it on the table.
    Maybe let the cop hammer, ya know?

12. ISO #1462
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    DailyMafia, MiniMafia, SMAS
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

13. ISO #1463
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man

14. ISO #1464
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 3 Elimination: Ivy was Niko, Mafia Goon »
    Cats 13er Light Game Day 3 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Ivy Naomi (31), Psycho666Soldier (44), best (5), Vandyfan402 (31), Schweppes (60)
    1 Object NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (24)
    3 Not voting Object (8), neopest (2), Ivy (3)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Ivy was eliminated. They were:

Character image

Niko, Mafia Goon
    Role PM for Cats 13er Light Game

You are:

niko, mafia goon.

Character image

An Instagram legend, you and your brother are beautiful Exotic Shorthair balls of floof. Due to your relaxed nature, your owner can dress you up in anything.

You win when you reach parity with the Town.

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Day 3 has ended.

Day 3 ended at 10:07 AM EST on Thursday, January 20th, 2022.

15. ISO #1465
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 3 Start
    Cats 13er Light Game Night 3 Start

Night 3 has begun.

Please submit your night actions below the thread.

Night 3 ends at 7:00 PM EST on Friday, January 21st, 2022. There are 1642809660000 remaining.

16. ISO #1466
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself