Page 1 of 312 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Disney Game - Official Mafia Universe Launch Game

1. ISO #1

The Disney Game

THE DISNEY GAME

This is a mafia game production based on Disney/Pixar.
    Last edited by Thingyman; September 7th, 2015 at 08:35 PM.

2. ISO #2
    FEATURING THESE PLAYERS:

1. @4maskwolf
    2. @Ace of Spaids
    3. @Aladeen
    4. @Allundberg
    5. @Anne
    6. @Apoc
    7. @Ash
    8. @Baramur
    9. @Basil
    10 @BATMAN
    11. @baudib1
    12. @Beck
    13. @bopolis
    14. @Burkhardt
    15. @CDL
    16. @chrja
    17. @Cobalt
    18. @Cory
    19. @croag
    20. @Dassem_ultor
    21. @Duckburg
    22. @DWetzel
    23. @Dyslexicon
    24. @fontisian
    25. @Frithy
    26. @Gamer Dude
    27. @Garioshi
    28. @Gooby
    29. @HeartGlaceon
    30. @Hoof Hearted
    31. @inky
    32. @Jerome
    33. @Jon Paul
    34. @Kango42
    35. @Kami
    36. @Kesler87
    37. @kissxkiss_kash
    38. @Lissa
    39. @ljtrigirl
    40. @LordJvK
    41. @Mac
    42. @magic_gazz
    43. @Makaze*
    44. @Manatee
    45. @Master Radishes
    46. @Master3004
    47. @mexineil
    48. @Monstrman
    49. @mor_tilt
    50. @MoViN.tAgEt
    51. @muckyourself
    52. @Newcomb
    53. @Owner Of A Lonely Heart
    54. @Palmar
    55. @Panther
    56. @peskypenguin
    57. @Phantom
    58. @Ratchet
    59. @Rebonkulous
    60. @Revival
    61. @Riki
    62. @Rim
    63. @Roman
    64. @Roofie
    65. @Royal Ape
    66. @Scott Howard
    67. @Scotty
    68. @ShipItUp
    69. @SirLagsALot
    70. @SlipperyAXII
    71. @SmartBomb
    72. @Soulmaster
    73. @splatt
    74. @Stork
    75. @Sunbae
    76. @TehBankertin
    77. @TheNothing
    78. @TheYoungBasedGod
    79. @Time Lord
    80. @TommyDanger
    81. @Tom*
    82. @Tyrant
    83. @umbra-chwan
    84. @Viggorous
    85. @Weatherguy

GAME SUMMARY

DAY 1
    younguns replaces Monstrman
    DrSeuss replaces Kesler87

Anne was killed (Arsonist)
    splatt was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    kissxkiss_kash was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    Ash was killed (Vigilante Jack of All Trades)
    MoViN.tAgEt was lynched (Nightly Neighborizer/ITA Booster)

NIGHT 1
    Roofie was killed (Dead Role Backup)
    Master Radishes was killed (Visitor)
    DWetzel was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    DrSeuss was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    croag was killed (Monitor)
    Ace of Spaids was killed (Jack of all Trades - Roleblocker, Doctor, Vig)

DAY 2
    WowAwiAA replaces magic_gazz
    Jared replaces peskypenguin
    saberwolf13 replaces SirLagsALot
    ThingysDad replaces Dyslexicon

TheNothing was killed (Passive Mechanics Oracle)
    Viggorous was kiled (3-shot NK Redirector)
    Jon Paul was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    Basil was killed (Inactivity Vigilante)
    chrja was killed (1-Shot Commuter)
    Cobalt was killed (Arms Dealer)
    younguns was killed (Bookie)
    Master3004 was killed (ITA Master)
    Kami was killed (1-Shot Roleblocker)
    Jerome was killed (Transporter)
    Revival was lynched (50% ITA Shooter)

NIGHT 2
    Mac was killed (Elsa Bodyguard)
    TommyDanger was killed (Tree Stump)
    Garioshi was killed (Hot Potato)
    BATMAN was killed (Role Thief)

DAY 3
    Suq replaces 4maskwolf
    ReddBoiler replaces Makaze*
    PimpWilly replaces Tom*
    Telcontar replaces SmartBomb
    Dbmurph22 replaces Baramur
    Zexy replaces Rebonkulous

baudib1 was killed(Tracker)
    mor_tilt was killed (Even Night Doctor)
    inky was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    Gooby was killed (Emotional Jack of all Trades)
    Manatee was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    Tyrant was killed (Arsonist)

Time Lord was killed (Tracker)
    umbra-chwan was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    Hoof Hearted was killed (Bomb/Backup Vigilante)
    CDL was lynched (Role Cop)
    Duckburg was lynched (1-shot Voyeur Guesser)

NIGHT 3
    Scott Howard was killed (ITA Immune)
    Aladeen was killed (Luckbringer)
    Kango42 was killed (Freezer)
    SlipperyAXII was killed (Mason Finder)
    Rim was killed (Alignment Cop)
    Soulmaster was killed (Vanilla Townie)

DAY 4
    bopolis was killed (ITA Sniper)
    ShipItUp was killed (Night 3 Vigilante)
    LordJvK was killed (2-shot All-Seer)
    ThingysDad was killed (Lost Mason)
    muckyourself was killed (Chameleonizer)
    ReddBoiler was killed (Misogynist Roleblocked)
    Apoc was lynched (2-Shot Vanillaizer)
    Suq was killed (Tracker/Watcher/Listkeeper)

NIGHT 4
    TehBankertin was killed (2-Shot Bodyguard)
    Phantom was killed (Clumsy ITA Shooter)

mexineil (Clockmaker), an independent neutral, has successfully achived his win condition. He leaves the game a winner.

DAY 5
    Gelrod replaces Burkhardt

Dassem_ultor was killed (Hider/Redirector)
    Panther was killed (Alignment Cop)
    Telcontar was killed (Roleblocker)
    Palmar was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    Riki was killed (Conditional Investigator)
    saberwolf13 was killed (Randomizer)
    Dbmurph22 was killed (Cycle Doctor)
    Stork was lynched (Day Vigilante)

NIGHT 5
    Beck was killed (Anti-ITA User)
    Cory was killed (Vanilla Townie)
    TheYoungBasedGod was killed (Conditional Mason)

Last edited by Thingyman; November 7th, 2015 at 09:35 PM.

3. ISO #3
    RULES

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF THEM ALL
    NEVER talk about this game with other players outside of this game thread, UNLESS your role PM gives you explicit permission to do so (if you are part of a mafia or third party team or a masonry).

So this means that you are NOT allowed to send someone even seemingly innocuous messages such as “Wow, this <insert player name> is pretty wacky, huh?”, “this Disney game is pretty fun” or “I’m so busy right now, which is why I’m barely even posting in the game”.

If another player references the game to you outside of the game thread, you need to inform me of this ASAP!

INSTRUCTIONS TO FIT IN, HAVE EVERYBODY LIKE YOU, AND ALWAYS BE HAPPY
    • Once again, only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role PM allows this. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So quoting or screenshotting your role PM would be cheating. As would discussing the time stamp of your PM.
    • When the thread is open and the Game Host has announced DAY you can post in it. But only as long as you are a live player. No deadposting, please.
    • Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling that is NOT allowed.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill. Do not try to get fancy or angly with the rules, please.
    • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help. You should not be asking the Game Host questions in the thread and neither should you ever refer to private communications with the mod.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.?
    • No editing or deleting posts.

Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

LYNCH RULES
    Each game day has a set deadline for when the voting ends. The player with the most votes at the deadline is lynched.

EDIT: Starting Day 6, majority lynching is possible.

If there is a tie between two or more players, then the Game Host will randomize the lynch between the tied players.

No lynch is a valid vote.

GAME SCHEDULE
    Deadlines will be 8 PM EST/8 AM EST - 12/12 phases. This means:

Day 1 will begin on Monday, August 31 at 8:00 AM EST, and night will fall on Monday, August 31 at 8:00 PM EST.

Day 2 will begin on Tuesday, September 1 at 8:00 AM EST, and night will fall on Tuesday, September 1 at 8:00 PM EST.

And so on.

Weekends will combine Saturday and Sunday, meaning no lynch on Saturdays.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; September 6th, 2015 at 03:06 PM.

4. ISO #4
    USING THE SOFTWARE

VOTING FOR SOMEONE
    Vote for someone by using the vote tags: [ v ]Thingyman[ /v ]. This will give you this:

##Vote Thingyman
    You can also quickly vote someone by clicking on the box with a check mark icon, which will bring up an alphabetized dropdown containing the names of living players:

CALLING UP A VOTECOUNT
    Votecounts will appear automatically at various intervals, but you can also call up votecounts yourself by following these steps:

First, you need to apply to join "Mafia Game Hosts" under Permission Groups.

Second, once your request has been approved, you will be able to call up vote counts by simply pushing the "Post Votecount" button in the top right corner of any game thread that you'd like an updated votecount for.

This will give you a votecount like this one:

Note that below every votecount there is a live updating countdown to the end of the current phase, which can also be found in the subforum view or next to the title at the top of game threads.

Please don't spam votecounts -- if you do, we'll be forced to remove you from the "Mafia Game Hosts" permission group.

VIEWING VOTE HISTORY
    There are three ways to access the vote history for any game.

1) Click on the "Vote History" button in the top right corner of the game thread:

2) Click on the "View Vote History" link, which accompanies all votecounts:

3) Click on Modbot in the top forum menu. This will give you a list of ongoing and completed games:

Next, simply click on "Vote History" to view all votes for that game.

Following any of the above three steps will bring you to an overview like this one:

Click on a Voter's username to view all of the votes by their slot.

Click on a Target's username to view all of the votes for their slot.

ISOLATING A PLAYER’S POSTS
    If you wish to read a player’s posts in isolation, simply click on “ISO” in the top right corner of one of that player’s posts in the relevant thread as illustrated here:

Alternatively, you can access a player’s posts in isolation by clicking on the number next to “Replies:” in the forum lobby.

Doing so will pull up a window listing the post counts for everyone who has posted in that thread. You access someone’s posts in isolation by simply clicking on the number next to “Posts:” for that person.

The ISO view itself has Quote and Multi-Quote buttons inside it, which will make it very easy to quickly quote a lot of a player's posts for analysis or commentary:

PRIVATE THREADS
    The forum features custom-made threads for the purposes of private communication, in case you have a role that allows communication outside of the game thread. You can read more about how these work from a Game Host perspective here, but as a player, all you need to know is this: To view a private thread, you both need to receive permission to view it AND you need the link to the thread (which the Game Host will send to you in a PM).

In other words, there’s no way for any unauthorized player to ever be able to view your posts in a private thread. Your post count won’t go up if you make posts here, your posts won’t be searchable in any way, and the subforum will never show anyone as viewing it.

Also, to make sure that you don’t mistakenly post in a game thread, when you were meaning to post in a private thread, the skin for the private thread subforum will always be set to Green Metro.
    Last edited by Thingyman; August 31st, 2015 at 07:35 AM.

5. ISO #5
    SETUP-SPECIFIC INFORMATION

CHARACTER AND ROLE CLAIMING
    We randomized a list of characters. It is completely random which characters are town-aligned and which characters have been given as cover roles for mafia. Also, there ARE anti-claiming mechanisms in place. I repeat, there ARE anti-claiming mechanisms. This is not a bluff and if you want to claim, you have now been warned that this may not be wise.

You may NOT quote your role PM, as per the usual rules. General paraphrasing is fine.

UNIVERSES AND EVENTS
    Each day, the game and its players will find itself in a new Disney universe. For each new universe, there will be universe-related events, which will feature prizes and twists.

IN-THREAD ATTACKS
    Starting day 2 and ending at an unknown time in the future, there will each day be two so-called In-Thread Attack windows lasting 30 minutes each. During these windows, everyone will be able to "shoot" at each other. Each shot will have a certain % chance of hitting and killing the target.

To shoot someone, you simply format a post similar to this: I throw a really stinky shoe at nolemonplease. This would be a shot at nolemonplease. You can get as creative as you want with the flavor part; What's important is that you bold it, color it red and only include one player's name in the post. If that is the case, your shot will get processed. If not, it won't. If you troll or annoy the hosts by deliberately messing up the formatting, you may get punished.

Every player will be allowed ONE shot per day phase (i.e. not one shot per window).

POST RESTRICTION
    There is a post restriction in place.

80 posts per player per day until we're down to 70 people, 90 posts until down to 60, 100 posts until down to 50, and unlimited posts per player once we hit 40 players. This restriction is each day lifted with 2 hours to go until day end.

For each extra illegal post you make, a vote is added to your total.

EXAMPLE ROLE PM’S
    This is an example of how the Vanilla Townie role PM looks like:

The Disney Game

Hi [insert player name], you are Lady:

"I see nice homes with yards and fences."

You're a dog, sure, but that doesn't mean you can't be good-mannered. You're known around these parts for having a ladylike personality, and you're a romantic at heart. Though you may be small in stature, you're determined to keep those you care about safe from the evils of the world.

Your role is Vanilla Townie. Except for being able to vote and participate in ITA's (In-Thread Attacks) and other game events, you unfortunately do not possess any powers.

You are aligned with the Good Disney Characters (Town), and you win by eliminating all threats to the Good Disney Characters.

Find the game thread here: [insert link]

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
    This is the order of operations for this game:

Hiding/commuting
    Strongman killing
    Absorbing
    Bus driving
    Blocking/jailkeeping
    Redirecting/randomizing
    Protecting
    Miscellaneous
    Killing
    Investigating/tracking/watching

This does not necessarily mean that the setup features roles from all levels of this order.

Also, note that any teams/factions (such as the mafia) do NOT assign their nightly kill to a single player and the team kill can therefore not be blocked, tracked or watched, not even if there is only one player remaining on the team.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; August 31st, 2015 at 08:11 AM.

6. ISO #6
    PROLOGUE

Merlock: "The lamp.... the lamp.... I know it is out there, somewhere. Were it not for the bumbling of my incompetent assistant, it would still be mine... But lost in the pages of history, there is another. All this time I have spent searching for the lamp which once belonged to me, I have overlooked the possibility. But there are other stories... other histories... other places where a magic lamp may be found.

Using powerful sorcery, I have opened portals to these other places, and sent my.... incompetent assistant... to search these places for me. I never thought he would actually locate one. I considered this his punishment for his repeated failures, but there is, indeed, another magic lamp. And it will be mine.

But mere rumors are not enough. I understand the lamp is kept safe in the hands of one of the most trusted and beloved characters in these many worlds, and I need only step through the correct portal and take the lamp for myself. But which one... They're all the same... so peaceful. In each world, whatever counts for evil has been vanquished long ago. Everyone is enjoying their happily ever after, and it's all just... so.... insufferably BORING. No one even has need of the powers of the lamp. So no wishes will be wished.... none granted. No clues... none to lead me to this new lamp. I shall have to ponder this some more...."

Merlock's incompetent assistant crept up behind him and began to tug gently on his cape, too terrified to speak.

Merlock: "WHAT IS IT NOW? DID YOU FIND THE LAMP!??!"

Dijon: "Oh, no Master, but I could not help but overhear you plotting to yourself. I had a suggestion, if it would please you, o glorious Master!"

Merlock: "If you think after losing the lamp, failing to follow instructions, and then taking the lamp for yourself, I would ever think to follow one of your suggestions, then you are even more of a babbling idiot than I could have ever imagined! If you don't get out of my sight, I will toss you into one of these portals and seal it shut, so that you may never return!"

Dijon: "Oh yes, Master Merlock! I am sorry, I should not have tried to tell you my idea, it was foolish of me. Even a magician as great and powerful as you could not hope to start an entire war on purpose!"

Merlock: "Start a war on purpose, what do you mean, what purpose?"

Dijon: "To find the lamp! You need them to ask for wishes, Merlock!"

The great and powerful Merlock grabbed Dijon by the collar and lifted him into the air, and prepared to toss him into the middle of the ocean on the other side of one of the portals.

Dijon: "If the peace were to end, they might get desperate enough to use the lamp to grant wishes, and then, you'd know which world to look in, Merlock!"

Just as he began to heave his clumsy assistant into the portal, he stopped.

Merlock: "That's it... that's what we need to do."

He dropped Dijon onto the floor, and began to stroke his beard.

"These portals may do more than just help me search for the lamp.... I could also use it to send an emissary to all the dark forces that lay in wait.... who wait for the golden opportunity to strike back against the weak little infants that currently rule each world, and persuade them that if they emerge from hiding... and all work together...

There will be no one to stop us this time. In the chaos and confusion, with darkness creeping from every corner, with each world set ablaze in glorious conflict, I, Merlock, will find the keeper of the lamp, and I will return to power, using my magic talisman, I will be able to force the lamp to grant me unlimited wishes.

And then, as I stand astride all the worlds in all the universe, immortal, with unlimited power, I will crush all who would oppose me."

Dijon gulped with fear.

Dijon: "What about the forces of darkness you mentioned? What will you do when they learn of your power? What if they learn... of the lamp?"

Merlock: "They must never learn of the existence of the lamp. If they should ever know of it, they will want it for themselves. And if you should ever speak of it in their presence..."

Dijon began shaking with fear, and began to gesture dragging his finger across his throat. Merlock nodded.

Merlock: "This is your final opportunity to sort out the mess you've made of things. Do not disappoint me again. Now go."

Dijon: "Eep. Go where, eep?"

Merlock: "THROUGH THE PORTALS YOU IMBECILE!! WHO DO YOU THINK I'M SENDING AS MY EMISSARY!?"

Dijon: "I was hoping perhaps a nicely-worded letter would suffice..."

Merlock: "Go find all the evil villains in these worlds and convince them to join me, or I will feed you to the Crocodile that took the hand of Captain Hook!"

Merlock tossed Dijon through one of the portal, then sat on his ancient throne, clutching his forehead.

Merlock: "Good help is so hard to find..."

Ursula: "A magic lamp, you say? Now that's something I could really wrap my tentacles around...."

Dijon, who had been transformed into a polyp, was unable to say anything, other than a muffled howl of panic.

Ursula: "Such a shame you won't be telling anyone else about it. This Merlock seems to have quite a plan for taking power, though... I always was a girl with an eye for potential. Merlock's plan, slightly modified to suit me... and a magic lamp, which would allow me to rule the entire ocean with just one wish...

Now that's a pearl that I simply can't pass up.

Flotsam, Jetsam! Let's carry out Merlock's plan.... our way..."

Maleficent watched the events unfolding through her crystal ball. She began to cackle in a delightfully evil manner.

Maleficent: "Clever, Ursula. Though you're not the only one with designs on ruling the world. But perhaps a partnership is in order, however temporary. Oh yes, my pet.... for a time, we shall stand together against the forces of 'good'. They will not be able to stand against us. I wonder who else we should get to join us...."

*evil cackling*

Now that these events were set in motion, it was only a matter of time until chaos and evil were unleashed upon the good people of these many worlds.

It was simply a question of whether the forces of good could withstand the full power of the forces of darkness combined.

They had no idea what to expect... or which of them would be the first to fall....

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    PokerNet
    FIRST

8. ISO #8
    DAY 1: WONDERLAND

You wake up to find yourselves lying in the grass under a tree. You can hear voices nearby, but a quick survey of your surroundings yields no appearance of other people. Then you notice the flowers.

"Oh, but that's nonsense. Flowers can't talk."

"But of course we can talk, my dear. This is Wonderland, after all!"

DAY STARTS! YOU MAY POST!

(There will be an event later today. "When?", you might ask. That depends entirely on when your host wakes up.)

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    First

I wish that a random wolf will get modpeeked in the thread.

11. ISO #11
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    BGG
    AKA
    Royal, Ape, Monkey, Kevin, His Majesty
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooby View Post
    FIRST
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket View Post
    RULES
    [*]When the thread is open and the Game Host has announced DAY you can post in it. But only as long as you are a live player. No deadposting, please.
    Tsk, tsk. Already breaking the rules.

##Vote Gooby

Down with you I say!

12. ISO #12
    Community
    Onehallyu.com
    But Angelina Jolie's version of Maleficent>>>>>>>>>>>>

13. ISO #13
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Role pms 7 hours late + post restriction = mod troll

I got villager and am pretty excited about it.

I don't know how I'm going to survive the post restriction so I guess I'll take a nap at midday.

If the wolves let me live till tomorrow just fking LOL.

14. ISO #14
    so gooby should definitely get modkilled

I was f5 like hell and then he just write before day is called.

15. ISO #15
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    I wish for a true peek of a player of my choice.

16. ISO #16
    ##Vote Gooby

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    5AF
    Not first. Commuting atm. ##Vote Scott Howard

18. ISO #18
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet

Got my favourite faction - TOWN!!!

19. ISO #19
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Quote Originally Posted by chrja View Post

If Gooby flips villager I like Chrja as a wolf.

20. ISO #20

Nailed it, lets go

villa rand, lettuce rumble once more

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    i wish for a turkey sub

23. ISO #23
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    I wish to know how many non-village factions are in the game and the numbers in each.

24. ISO #24
    ##Vote baudib1

because of the most retarded comment ever.

25. ISO #25
    MOD NOTE:

If you read this thread 30 minutes ago, you might've been reading some intro posts that were copy pasted from a previous game. Make sure you reread everything because important details were edited for this game.

Also, because some people are lazy, I will quote a couple of things for you:

RULES

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF THEM ALL
    NEVER talk about this game with other players outside of this game thread, UNLESS your role PM gives you explicit permission to do so (if you are part of a mafia or third party team or a masonry).

So this means that you are NOT allowed to send someone even seemingly innocuous messages such as “Wow, this <insert player name> is pretty wacky, huh?”, “this Disney game is pretty fun” or “I’m so busy right now, which is why I’m barely even posting in the game”.

If another player references the game to you outside of the game thread, you need to inform me of this ASAP!
    This is very important. Do not talk with other players about this game outside this game thread. The game takes place inside the game thread and nowhere else! UNLESS your role specifically allows communication outside the game thread.

SETUP-SPECIFIC INFORMATION

CHARACTER AND ROLE CLAIMING
    We randomized a list of characters. It is completely random which characters are town-aligned and which characters have been given as cover roles for mafia. Also, there ARE anti-claiming mechanisms in place. I repeat, there ARE anti-claiming mechanisms. This is not a bluff and if you want to claim, you have now been warned that this may not be wise.
    This is also important. Claim at own risk.

26. ISO #26
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet
    Quote Originally Posted by Stork View Post

Nailed it, lets go

why call it village when you should realize, as town, that it's called town? I mean, we just got roles

27. ISO #27
    Quote Originally Posted by baudib1 View Post
    Role pms 7 hours late + post restriction = mod troll

I got villager and am pretty excited about it.

I don't know how I'm going to survive the post restriction so I guess I'll take a nap at midday.

If the wolves let me live till tomorrow just fking LOL.
    :thumb: i believe you again
    the post restriction is gonna be aids, lets see how this goes.

28. ISO #28
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    ##Vote baudib1

because of the most retarded comment ever.
    your comment is bad and arguably mod killable in itself. only wolves would want someone to be modkilled frankly.

basic rule of werewolf: players should play, mods should mod.

29. ISO #29
    Baudib is a wolf.

villagers should be voting him!

30. ISO #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stork View Post

Nailed it, lets go

why call it village when you should realize, as town, that it's called town? I mean, we just got roles
    because if i call it town then montecore will ream my angus and not talk to me again
    hehe

31. ISO #31
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver

bring it on

THUNDERDOME ME OR BE A PUSSY

you will never get me lynched

32. ISO #32
    I wish to know how many non-village factions are in the game and the numbers in each.
    Villager think about wolfs in the start.

Wolf think about neutrals and stuff.

##Vote baudib1

Is a really good vote

33. ISO #33
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet
    I'll keep and eye on chrja, viggorous and allundberg - since they are all from my home forum. I'll encourage everyone else to use their knowledge on people they know well, for reads on the first days. Especially if you feel convinced someone is not scum - those are usually good reads

34. ISO #34
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver

oops

35. ISO #35
    I wish that baudib1 gets vigged

36. ISO #36
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Chrja already outed himself, Gooby is a villager.

Game is ez.

37. ISO #37
    Community
    Catholic Bible Discussion
    Evening lads.

38. ISO #38
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver

39. ISO #39

If Gooby flips villager I like Chrja as a wolf.
    This post here can't be made by a villager, its too retarded.

My post was a obv. joke.

trying to frame me based on that is wolfy as hell.

add that he has a focus on neutrals in the beginning of the game. And have never seen anybody with a more wolfy start.

40. ISO #40
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT

41. ISO #41
    MOD NOTE:

Another super important rule I want to reemphasize:

If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help. You should not be asking the Game Host questions in the thread and neither should you ever refer to private communications with the mod.
    Note the red part. Do not ever refer to private communications with this account. This is a very serious rule. If you are in doubt about anything, contact me.

42. ISO #42
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver

we have our wagons, probably w/w

43. ISO #43
    this early tdome is some spicy style action and i love it.

teamboodubs (for now)

44. ISO #44
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver

45. ISO #45
    Stork's probably a villager too.
    And now he is trying to make reads and not focus on me.

yeah right.

Stork might be villager, but none of his posts so far shoud make you certain.

46. ISO #46
    Community
    2+2 and PokerNet
    AKA
    VigGOAT

47. ISO #47
    Community
    Catholic Bible Discussion
    Viggo spew your whole team right now.
    Heh.

48. ISO #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Viggorous View Post
    Chrja villagery, baud not
    vote with me.

49. ISO #49
    Timezone
    Community
    PokerNet
    I still say it's pretty scummy that Stork calls himself a villager in first post, when it's town. Anyone disagree on that possible being an early slipup?
    ##Vote Stork

50. ISO #50
    Community
    FlopTurnRiver
    Stork's probably a villager too.
    And now he is trying to make reads and not focus on me.

yeah right.

Stork might be villager, but none of his posts so far shoud make you certain.
    There are 85 players in the game, I don't need to focus on you since you're obviously a wolf.

I also said nothing that should lead you to believe I am certain about anything. I've played like 13 straight game days as V/V with Stork in the past three weeks, I can probably read him pretty well.