Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Universe Awards 2022 - Nominations

1. ISO #101
    Banned

Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Nominating Julia for Most Dedicated Player. Everyone who plays regularly on this site knows that Julia is one of the most active and dedicated players, willing to go above and beyond to help her team. Unlike most people who put in only the bare minimum effort when they rand wolf, Julia has one of the most consistently effortful wolfgames I have ever seen. For example, she once flew a well-known director out to her home, at her own expense, to avoid getting scumread. If that isn't dedication, I don't know what is. Another example of her dedication is her willingness to go through extensive records of other players' meta, even going so far as to use her IRL interactions with them to learn how to read them better and understand their tells. I think I speak for everyone when I say Julia is one of the most creative players in the game who will stop at nothing to achieve her win condition, rain or shine. The world could use less people who sub out frivolously and more MVPs like Julia.

2. ISO #102
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    EM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Nominating Julia for Most Dedicated Player. Everyone who plays regularly on this site knows that Julia is one of the most active and dedicated players, willing to go above and beyond to help her team. Unlike most people who put in only the bare minimum effort when they rand wolf, Julia has one of the most consistently effortful wolfgames I have ever seen. For example, she once flew a well-known director out to her home, at her own expense, to avoid getting scumread. If that isn't dedication, I don't know what is. Another example of her dedication is her willingness to go through extensive records of other players' meta, even going so far as to use her IRL interactions with them to learn how to read them better and understand their tells. I think I speak for everyone when I say Julia is one of the most creative players in the game who will stop at nothing to achieve her win condition, rain or shine. The world could use less people who sub out frivolously and more MVPs like Julia.
    SECOND
    Quote Originally Posted by marry (#1747)
    also asking myself which of you kept me alive over Alexa because you knew Alexa would look into your medical file, your social security number, and your credit history before she was sure who's town and whos not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Parente (#9861)
    Alexa has tmi tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyTheCat (#13680)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfan402 (#13663)
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min
    oh boy what a surprise another alexa endorsed green flip
    Quote Originally Posted by The Front Man (#13695)
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min

BANG

Contestant 24 has been eliminated!

Wolf
    You are contestant number 24
    Please remember to submit your collective actions for night 1 and night 2!
    You win when all villagers are dead. Good luck!
    The gamethread is here . Join the wolfchat here to see your teammates (this is mandatory): HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaner (#13749)
    Rich shoot alexa to make the game more fair
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdougall (#10757)
    pockety $%#! alexa at it again... terrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 (#10766)
    I feel betrayed by alexa, they were pocketing me pretty hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Senseless Scientist (#10797)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Union Gazette (#10753)
    catlexa has died and reveals to be a Cultist of an Old One:

Role PM for Halloween Mash 2

You are Aiden Osborn, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

You begin the game with 70 Sanity.

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    When a [indecipherable] or [indecipherable] learns or gains access to an action, permanently learn that action. You may only use learned actions once per game. (An action duplicated by the [indecipherable] counts.)
    HOLY $%#!ING $%#!
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHaven (#5890)
    Game Aftermath Post

Holy $%#!, alexa is terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#5144)
    also wow alexa's wolf-game is absolutely terrifying lmfao
    Amrock — 01/04/2022
    Oh god!

dobby...

jack...

ara...

michelle...

Everybody I loved is gone. And all that I see is the terrifying face of the one creature that has gone noticed to everybody's tracks. Slipped through everyone's noses. To destroy all of my single friends I made through my journey.

I can only watch in fear as it walks towards me. With its sharp fangs and silver claws. To finish what we were supposed to do yet we couldn't.

It's over.

Alexa has just steamrolled us.

If only we coordinated our red lights...

Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3706)
    katze wagon looks pretty pure
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#3707)
    Season 8 Finale! [The Mafia Championship] Day 2 Votecount

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 The Sun Fan Holyflare (123), JohnCarter (70), Wiml (85), Thunal33 (96)
    2 Thunal33 Soneji (22), The Sun Fan (67)
    2 katze alexa (128), katze (117)
    1 Wiml Pilica (30)
    1 Soneji vanity. (111)
    3 Not voting Hornet (34), Gorf (96), Boquise (105)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021. There are 1634076060000 remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#12263)
    alexa is town but we should shoot there just to be safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#12387)
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella (#12383)
    filthyvermin
    wolf claim
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#12401)
    ##Vote nutella
    Quote Originally Posted by The Front Man (#12407)
    filthyvermin
    Contestant 32 has been eliminated!

Wolf
    You are contestant number 32
    The gamethread is here . Join the wolfchat here to see your teammates (this is mandatory): HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas (#12410)
    ##Vote Abraxas
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#3505)

screams in me thinking i had to finish this by 4:15
    Quote Originally Posted by stayhappyfriend (#4471)
    Btw Alexa used the bronana-tell yesterday, she is out of scumrange now

Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshawott (#14037)
    i think alexa might have almost left wolf range when she was ending every sentence previously with "gl"

3. ISO #103
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    WIM GIM

4. ISO #104
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#101)
    Too much WIM rip. Third.

5. ISO #105
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotTrustJulia (#99)
    Hello. I have nowhere else to put this. Please spread the message, the state of the site is at hand.

I am a former player of mafia on a site long forgotten. I am here to inform you of the player Julia. I don't know what she goes by here, but if you know any people named Julia and they type like an early 20's women, then that's probably her.

In our now defunct home, Julia was known for her lies and manipulation. So much so, the name Julia because a synonym for an extreme liar. You may think: Well, this is mafia? But you clearly did not think hard enough.

Julia not only lies in-game, she lies in every action she takes. Everything she does is to gain an advantage in the forum mafia game. If she tells you that you are the exception, you are not. You are yet another victim. Let me repeat: Everything she does is to gain an advantage in the forum mafia game. EVERYTHING. She once even flew out Steven Spielberg to her home to record a video proving her internet died, so she could pretend like she afk town, instead of fake afk mafia.

Please, do not trust a word she says. God help you all.
    Sounds like a 5-star mafia player then.
    Last edited by Jaleb; May 2nd, 2022 at 10:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

@Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

6. ISO #106
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice
    i nominate julia for my mom

i need these mafia genes
    Last edited by Twice Shrunk; May 3rd, 2022 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#2684)
    as noted by dvc getting modkilled was optimal play at some point and I am just ahead of my times

7. ISO #107
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#102)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison (#101)
    SECOND
    If this is the same Julia that was in Pokemon Gen 1 Mash agreed. Played like an absolute beast; universally town read, respected, and really didn't even need the role she was given to nail wolves in my opinion. One of the best town players in the game in the limited time she was in bar none. Fourth.
    Last edited by Brian Eighties; May 3rd, 2022 at 12:41 PM.

8. ISO #108
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham DeLacey (#61)
    Nominate @Monstrman for Best Setup/Mechanic with his introduction of the JOAT 10er Turbo

Turbos are fun, carefree games most of the time, and the original deployment of Cop/Seer 9ers was great for a long time. As this went on, however, with great village play and general familiarity with the setup, the setup became more and more 'solved' and townsided. In the recent turbo championship, town had somewhere near a 75% winrate in Cop 9ers. While winrates were inflated due to meta familiarity, this was still an extremely high winrate for villages.

In addition, many people just did not enjoy playing around a cop and having upwards of 3 cleared players by day 3 and felt it was too hard for wolves to win if they did not hit seers or their peeks early enough.

The natural evolution of turbos saw the introduction of the Vig 10er a few years ago. Winrates have stabilized to be far more balanced than cop 9er games and people have grown to love it. However, growing concerns with the setup and meta arose.

Because of the huge amount of town KP in the game, the ability to kill 60% of the entire playerlist with town-driven kills should the vigilante survive, the meta stagnated into requiring wolves either find the vigilante very early or just virtually always hard bus their partners. While admittedly the winrates were more balanced, not many people enjoyed this style of play or the excessive amount of kills it gave otherwise poorly-performing-villages. Others just grew tired of the setup in general.

Enter the JOAT 10er.

Monstrman proposed a setup that would take the best of Cop 9ers and Vig 10ers that would help to curb the balance of having a cop with unlimited peeks or a vigilante with unlimited kills.

More than that, it provided the ability for far more interesting mechanical decision trees each night for both wolves AND villagers with the inclusion of additional utility without compromising some of the balance achieved from Vig 10ers. Initially, Monstr introduced this as a village JOAT with 1x Roleblock or Track, Cop, and Vig, but he shortly after adjusted for the JOAT to be a relatively unconventional 1x Cop/Vig/Doctor. This provided the village with plenty of utility required to assist in solving the game and enforcing a tougher but more fun decision for the JOAT and wolves to play for and against on each successive night.

Post turbo championship, the JOAT 10er has quickly become the turbo player favorite among a crowd nearly equally split in their love for Cop 9ers and Vig 10ers, often with some players opting to not play either setup. The JOAT 10er, thus, has not only provided a fun, balanced, and interesting setup for turbo players to enjoy, it has actually helped facilitate MORE turbos as players were less likely to not play in a particular setup based on how recruitment was going.

I think this should be a clear nomination and, IMHO, should be the clear frontrunner to secure the award at the end of the year.
    Third, fourth, fifth, whatever, I back this.

9. ISO #109
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Pronouns
    moth
    Originally Posted by 9yees on January 14, 2019, 12:03:48 PM (#214)
    This is shaping up to be a weird game. We got the clergy, moth cosplaying as a nervous teenager, and a guy who compulsively showers ever 4 post.

10. ISO #110
    Community
    the sock drawer
    AKA
    brainbomb
    Pronouns
    moth
    I have no idea what im worthy of being called good at so dont force it.

Ill take greatest winged creature award
    Originally Posted by 9yees on January 14, 2019, 12:03:48 PM (#214)
    This is shaping up to be a weird game. We got the clergy, moth cosplaying as a nervous teenager, and a guy who compulsively showers ever 4 post.

11. ISO #111
    Timezone
    Nominating Pokémaf Generation 1 Mash for Best Mash

Great design, a lot of memorable moments, fun events, the way the roles fit the flavor was great, and added to this the mafia's anticlaim mechanic was flavor-based, which rewarded knowledge of the source material and trying to deduce flavor from roleclaims. Just an all-around well-run game.

12. ISO #112
    Timezone
    Community
    Deck Mafia
    AKA
    Guillo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Red (#111)

Great design, a lot of memorable moments, fun events, the way the roles fit the flavor was great, and added to this the mafia's anticlaim mechanic was flavor-based, which rewarded knowledge of the source material and trying to deduce flavor from roleclaims. Just an all-around well-run game.
    Second

13. ISO #113
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Red (#111)

third

14. ISO #114
    I'm NOMINATING @julia for best use of a PR for Alex'a cat role madness setup

They targeted mafia 3 times and outed 2 mafia on THEIR OWN

Literally impossible for them to have done better

15. ISO #115
    Timezone
    Community
    EM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

Second
    also asking myself which of you kept me alive over Alexa because you knew Alexa would look into your medical file, your social security number, and your credit history before she was sure who's town and whos not.

Alexa has tmi tbh
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min

BANG

Wolf

You are Aiden Osborn, [indecipherable]. You are a Cultist of [indecipherable]. You win when the Village, all other Cults of an Old One, and any other threats to your faction have been eliminated, or when nothing can stop you from doing so.

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    When a [indecipherable] or [indecipherable] learns or gains access to an action, permanently learn that action. You may only use learned actions once per game. (An action duplicated by the [indecipherable] counts.)
    HOLY $%#!ING $%#!
    Game Aftermath Post

Amrock — 01/04/2022
    Oh god!

dobby...

jack...

ara...

michelle...

Everybody I loved is gone. And all that I see is the terrifying face of the one creature that has gone noticed to everybody's tracks. Slipped through everyone's noses. To destroy all of my single friends I made through my journey.

I can only watch in fear as it walks towards me. With its sharp fangs and silver claws. To finish what we were supposed to do yet we couldn't.

It's over.

1 Wiml Pilica (30)
    1 Soneji vanity. (111)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

Day 2 ends at 6:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021. There are 1634076060000 remaining.
    filthyvermin
    wolf claim
    ##Vote nutella
    filthyvermin

Wolf
    ##Vote Abraxas

Happy
    i think alexa might have almost left wolf range when she was ending every sentence previously with "gl"

16. ISO #116
    Timezone
    Community
    EM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Also nominating the town in Cats PR Madness Mafia for Best Town Performance

Nearly all the villagers were extremely on point even before mech stuff happened - lots of great PR play (Julia using ability thief on a wolf, Rokon targeting a wolf with vig 2x just getting blocked a second time), lots of on point pushes, etc

Alexa has tmi tbh
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min

BANG

Wolf

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    HOLY $%#!ING $%#!
    Game Aftermath Post

Amrock — 01/04/2022
    Oh god!

dobby...

jack...

ara...

michelle...

It's over.

1 Wiml Pilica (30)
    1 Soneji vanity. (111)

View Vote History

filthyvermin
    wolf claim
    ##Vote nutella
    filthyvermin

Wolf
    ##Vote Abraxas

Happy

17. ISO #117
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    em/ms/m.gg
    AKA
    matt/soda/Frost
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Amrock (#114)

Second
    THIRD
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#460)
    GG ALL

TRANSCEND IS AN UNDERRATED BEAST

18. ISO #118
    Timezone
    UTC+10:00
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    watchme
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also nominating the town in Cats PR Madness Mafia for Best Town Performance

Nearly all the villagers were extremely on point even before mech stuff happened - lots of great PR play (Julia using ability thief on a wolf, Rokon targeting a wolf with vig 2x just getting blocked a second time), lots of on point pushes, etc
    2nd

only 1 mislynch in a 21p rolemadness is insane
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#1004)
    Quote Originally Posted by zintle (#1002)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePretender (#1000)
    how do you play this game without making it feel like a chore rip
    wait did you actually rand scum

watch

pls dont do this to me
    if I randed scum you'll see me as the lynch target day 3 lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Keqing (#1093)
    what a list to be working with

katze - s8 champ
    hally - god tier gamer
    jc - champ finalist
    sunbae - god tier gamer

me - $%#!ing weeb

send help

Quote Originally Posted by katze (#1277)
    pret goated

katze woated

19. ISO #119
    nominate dkkoba (taco hemingway) for best villa performance (small game) for fairy tale mafia (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...iry-Tale-Mafia). They pretty much nailed the full wolf team from the get go, spent all 2 days they were alive pushing wolves and defending villagers and was p crucial in the village stomp

20. ISO #120
    mindmelding with an image of a brick Twice Shrunk's Avatar
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    Twice
    subforum?
    Last edited by Twice Shrunk; May 22nd, 2022 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twice Shrunk (#2684)
    as noted by dvc getting modkilled was optimal play at some point and I am just ahead of my times

21. ISO #121
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    nominate dkkoba (taco hemingway) for best villa performance (small game) for fairy tale mafia (https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...iry-Tale-Mafia). They pretty much nailed the full wolf team from the get go, spent all 2 days they were alive pushing wolves and defending villagers and was p crucial in the village stomp
    2nd

(and the scary thing is this just looks like a usual koba game to me now lol.)

22. ISO #122
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    neopest, foxfalls
    sadly subforum games can't be nominated for awards

23. ISO #123
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#4605)
    Gay=hally
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#902)
    when i see hally in the playerlist of a non post cap game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#442)
    I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

Which looks something like this:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

24. ISO #124
    Oh whoops i forgot about that rule

My bad

25. ISO #125
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Since I hardly played, I assume it is okay for me to make this nomination.

Nominate town in Super Mario Team Mafia as best town performance group (small game)

(Maybe it is ineligible?)

Reason:
    Town decimated mafia with a perfect town sweep. After N1, half of the scum team was dead. First wolf yeeted D1, second wolf vigged. The third wolf was yeeted D2 and the fourth and final wolf in D3, after being role checked by Moth and buddies.

Basically no town on town violence happened. Teamwork and communication between all town parties went perfectly smoothly, and everyone involved in the thread was excellent to each other.

If I am not allowed to make this nom then see this as advertising tbh
    Last edited by Boquise; May 27th, 2022 at 03:09 PM.
    What the community thinks of me:

"Boq just has the "I think he may pocket me but somehow I'm totally okay with it" charisma tbh" - Kajot

"if i had the choice between shooting boquise and shooting an outed wolf id shoot boquise twice" - Katze

26. ISO #126
    The Moon nutella's Avatar Discord Moderator
    Timezone
    Community
    The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boquise (#125)
    Since I hardly played, I assume it is okay for me to make this nomination.

Nominate town in Super Mario Team Mafia as best town performance group (small game)

(Maybe it is ineligible?)

Reason:
    Town decimated mafia with a perfect town sweep. After N1, half of the scum team was dead. First wolf yeeted D1, second wolf vigged. The third wolf was yeeted D3 and the fourth and final wolf in D4, after being role checked by Moth and buddies.

Basically no town on town violence happened. Teamwork and communication between all town parties went perfectly smoothly, and everyone involved in the thread was excellent to each other.

If I am not allowed to make this nom then see this as advertising tbh
    Second
    avatar art credit to chardonnay/bland

27. ISO #127
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    (It was D2/D3 not D3/D4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#848)
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8254)
    i'm gonna go on a walk and i'm gonna buy chicken nuggets. $%#! it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8282)
    Where did the good vibes go
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8284)
    Scum literally nightkilled the good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#764)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33
    Best dog name: c4e5g3d5
    You are not allowed to own a dog.

28. ISO #128
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#127)
    (It was D2/D3 not D3/D4)
    Oops sorry

Idk what happened there inside my brain
    Last edited by Boquise; May 27th, 2022 at 03:10 PM.

"Boq just has the "I think he may pocket me but somehow I'm totally okay with it" charisma tbh" - Kajot

"if i had the choice between shooting boquise and shooting an outed wolf id shoot boquise twice" - Katze

29. ISO #129
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    em/ms/m.gg
    AKA
    matt/soda/Frost
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    nomming modbot for best scum performance in "where is benneh"

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...here-is-benneh

d1 eliminated the joat over a mafia and a villager whose reads sucked (me)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#460)
    GG ALL

TRANSCEND IS AN UNDERRATED BEAST

30. ISO #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#129)

Skill issue

31. ISO #131
    Timezone
    Community
    EM
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#129)

Second

I've seen mod bot pretty consistently carry scum teams, I'm glad it's getting the recognition it deserves

Alexa has tmi tbh
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min
    $%#! it
    This is for you alexa
    min

BANG

Wolf

Study of [Indecipherable
    Trigger
    HOLY $%#!ING $%#!
    Game Aftermath Post

Amrock — 01/04/2022
    Oh god!

dobby...

jack...

ara...

michelle...

It's over.

1 Wiml Pilica (30)
    1 Soneji vanity. (111)

View Vote History

filthyvermin
    wolf claim
    ##Vote nutella
    filthyvermin

Wolf
    ##Vote Abraxas

Happy

32. ISO #132
    Nominating @illwei for Best Flavor (Single Game) for "Katie hates illwei" aka "illwei is a big girl", a turbo

Despite being the middle of Summer, Illwei created an incredibly dark, hilarious, and festive themed murderous flavour centred around Illwei trying to hunt down the evil Santa who cuckolded her daddy, and, finding vengeance against her mummy, the betrayer. Added points for:
    - Failing to post flavour during one night, and posting it in the middle of the f3
    - it being a turbo
    - her choosing to not play the turbo because she thought she'd pass out, but then just staying up to write the flavour anyway.
    - Calling ladd her mommy

Here is the tale:
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#163)
    It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring-not even a mouse.

Well, no creature besides little Illwei. Who, at 5 years old had decided that she was a big girl and could do things on her own, which is why she decided to head downstairs on Christmas eve and bake cookies for santa claus. All by herself.

What she wasn't expecting was to find mommy on the couch with santa claus....and not daddy. What was mommy doing?? Where was daddy?? suddenly the thought of leaving snacks for santa made little Illwei angry.

"Illwei? what are you doing up?" Mommy finally noticed her, standing there. She didn't look ashamed of being caught here with santa????? What was she thinking??? "Go back to your room, Illwei."

Suddenly Illwei noticed something. Food out? wine on the table? and there was a knock on the door before people started walking in. Only 7 or so people. Santa was lost in the crowd. Where did he go???? Illwei had to find him. Wait. Where did mommy go? amongst all these people all Illwei saw was legs.

Wait-right there! A pair of shoes that looked awfully similar to those kinds of shoes santa wears! Well. Illwei thought. maybe not, but. It was worth a shot. She waited and followed those feet until he walked infront of the fireplace...almost....almost...THERE! She pushed him and watched as he fell over into the fireplace and started to burn.

Except. She could see him now, and that wasn't Santa. That was Carlos, the next door neighbor.

....oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#259)
    Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

Well, more like Carlos roasting on an open fire.

"Hello!?!? is there a doctor here!?!?" Someone called from above. Illwei couldn't see who.

"Hi, I'm a Doctor. Oh no, this man needs aid and fast." A man walked up. "I'm Doctor. Doctor Zeus. Let's get Carlos to the hospital." Someone named Amrock volunteered his car since Doctor claimed to not use one, and together they left with Carlos, bringing him to- well. hopefully getting him to the emergency care.

Now there were only 7 people left in the room, excluding herself. two of these people had to pay, most importantly santa. How could she not see him? there were only 7 of them, and it was a fairly big room. Similarly, how did Doctor know Carlos' name, yet have to introduce herself? And furthermore, why wasn't daddy at this party? and what's up with the stockings? why is one of them crooked? oh, Carlos must have hit it on his way falling down into the fire....

ah well.

Illwei walked over to straighten the stocking and once she turned around she was met with bright red pants. Santa? who else would wear that ugly color of red? This had to be it?! No thoughts went through her head as she reached over towards one of the metal pokers hung by the fireplace, and in one movement picked it up off the rack and swung it hard at that person's legs.

Screaming, Falling, Chaos.

And Santa was still out there..

Illwei went to the corner to think, hiding behing the dresser until the commotion died down. Hey, she thought, at least the bloodstain won't show on the pants....
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#377)
    Since now all the guests were leaving, Illwei decided to probably leave too. There was no point to stay.

...but wait. What was that? Something was wrong here. That one. He wasn't here before?

she jumped and grabbed him by the throat, holding on despite the screams around her and the people trying to pull her off.

Finally the person collapsed to the floor, passing out.

she stepped closer. It wasn't santa.

it was mommy.

but, she thought, that was close enough. They both had to pay. pay for what? she couldn't quite remember now. but they had to pay. One down, one to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#401)
    Hark, the herald angels sing- no wait, that's not singing. That's screaming.

That last act that ended in bleeding legs from one of the guests was more impactful than Illwei first thought, she supposed. Since now all the guests were leaving...but wait. What was that? Something was wrong here. That man. He wasn't here before?

Illwei was wrong before, but she couldn't give up now. She tackled him. Or, tried to. she grabbed his hand and pulled on one of his fingers hard. There was a snap. that's gotta hurt. She pulled another. Another snap. she bit his leg until she tasted blood. This was it, this was santa. She heard her mother's voice screaming for her to stop, but she didn't. She broke more fingers and tasted more blood. She couldn't stop. she finally went back to her corner, leaving the bloody, broken mess of what used to be santa lying there, blood pooling on the floor, the other guests staring in awe. Or perhaps disgust. It didn't matter much to Illwei. She felt accomplished anyways.

Santa was dead.

@Carlos
    @gamer
    @Ari.
    @benneh
    @ladd
    @Gq
    @Chaos
    @Oliver
    @Amrock

Can one of you come second this

33. ISO #133
    Quote Originally Posted by DogGod (#132)
    Nominating @illwei for Best Flavor (Single Game) for "Katie hates illwei" aka "illwei is a big girl", a turbo

Despite being the middle of Summer, Illwei created an incredibly dark, hilarious, and festive themed murderous flavour centred around Illwei trying to hunt down the evil Santa who cuckolded her daddy, and, finding vengeance against her mummy, the betrayer. Added points for:
    - Failing to post flavour during one night, and posting it in the middle of the f3
    - it being a turbo
    - her choosing to not play the turbo because she thought she'd pass out, but then just staying up to write the flavour anyway.
    - Calling ladd her mommy

Here is the tale:
    It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring-not even a mouse.

Well, no creature besides little Illwei. Who, at 5 years old had decided that she was a big girl and could do things on her own, which is why she decided to head downstairs on Christmas eve and bake cookies for santa claus. All by herself.

What she wasn't expecting was to find mommy on the couch with santa claus....and not daddy. What was mommy doing?? Where was daddy?? suddenly the thought of leaving snacks for santa made little Illwei angry.

"Illwei? what are you doing up?" Mommy finally noticed her, standing there. She didn't look ashamed of being caught here with santa????? What was she thinking??? "Go back to your room, Illwei."

Suddenly Illwei noticed something. Food out? wine on the table? and there was a knock on the door before people started walking in. Only 7 or so people. Santa was lost in the crowd. Where did he go???? Illwei had to find him. Wait. Where did mommy go? amongst all these people all Illwei saw was legs.

Wait-right there! A pair of shoes that looked awfully similar to those kinds of shoes santa wears! Well. Illwei thought. maybe not, but. It was worth a shot. She waited and followed those feet until he walked infront of the fireplace...almost....almost...THERE! She pushed him and watched as he fell over into the fireplace and started to burn.

Except. She could see him now, and that wasn't Santa. That was Carlos, the next door neighbor.

....oops.

"Hello!?!? is there a doctor here!?!?" Someone called from above. Illwei couldn't see who.

"Hi, I'm a Doctor. Oh no, this man needs aid and fast." A man walked up. "I'm Doctor. Doctor Zeus. Let's get Carlos to the hospital." Someone named Amrock volunteered his car since Doctor claimed to not use one, and together they left with Carlos, bringing him to- well. hopefully getting him to the emergency care.

Now there were only 7 people left in the room, excluding herself. two of these people had to pay, most importantly santa. How could she not see him? there were only 7 of them, and it was a fairly big room. Similarly, how did Doctor know Carlos' name, yet have to introduce herself? And furthermore, why wasn't daddy at this party? and what's up with the stockings? why is one of them crooked? oh, Carlos must have hit it on his way falling down into the fire....

ah well.

Illwei walked over to straighten the stocking and once she turned around she was met with bright red pants. Santa? who else would wear that ugly color of red? This had to be it?! No thoughts went through her head as she reached over towards one of the metal pokers hung by the fireplace, and in one movement picked it up off the rack and swung it hard at that person's legs.

Illwei went to the corner to think, hiding behing the dresser until the commotion died down. Hey, she thought, at least the bloodstain won't show on the pants....
    Since now all the guests were leaving, Illwei decided to probably leave too. There was no point to stay.

...but wait. What was that? Something was wrong here. That one. He wasn't here before?

she jumped and grabbed him by the throat, holding on despite the screams around her and the people trying to pull her off.

it was mommy.

but, she thought, that was close enough. They both had to pay. pay for what? she couldn't quite remember now. but they had to pay. One down, one to go.

That last act that ended in bleeding legs from one of the guests was more impactful than Illwei first thought, she supposed. Since now all the guests were leaving...but wait. What was that? Something was wrong here. That man. He wasn't here before?

Illwei was wrong before, but she couldn't give up now. She tackled him. Or, tried to. she grabbed his hand and pulled on one of his fingers hard. There was a snap. that's gotta hurt. She pulled another. Another snap. she bit his leg until she tasted blood. This was it, this was santa. She heard her mother's voice screaming for her to stop, but she didn't. She broke more fingers and tasted more blood. She couldn't stop. she finally went back to her corner, leaving the bloody, broken mess of what used to be santa lying there, blood pooling on the floor, the other guests staring in awe. Or perhaps disgust. It didn't matter much to Illwei. She felt accomplished anyways.

Santa was dead.

@Carlos
    @gamer
    @Ari.
    @benneh
    @ladd
    @Gq
    @Chaos
    @Oliver
    @Amrock

sure i'll second even tho i don't read flavour lol

34. ISO #134
    Community
    Neoseeker IRP

35. ISO #135
    Community
    2+2
    can i unsecond it for being invisible

36. ISO #136
    Quote Originally Posted by DogGod (#132)

- it being a turbo
    - Calling ladd her mommy

Here is the tale:

....oops.

ah well.

it was mommy.

Santa was dead.

@Carlos
    @gamer
    @Ari.
    @benneh
    @ladd
    @Gq
    @Chaos
    @Oliver
    @Amrock

Second

37. ISO #137
    Community
    ToS
    Last edited by Chaos; May 31st, 2022 at 04:06 AM.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139
    Community
    Genshin Impact
    AKA
    TP
    amazing flavour

40. ISO #140
    Community
    2+2
    nominating this (and so many more) sequence of posts in GIF game 2 that just absolutely destroyed me for most hilarious moment. well done all around by several posters

Quote Originally Posted by krista (#175)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos (#61)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov (#59)
    ##Vote nutella

##Vote Carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert789 (#176)
    ##Vote nutella

##Vote Carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by bopolis (#180)
    ##Vote nutella

##Vote Carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by krista (#182)
    ##Vote nutella

##Vote Carlos

41. ISO #141
    alien shapeshifter Hally's Avatar Moderator
    Community
    PerC / The Syndicate
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself

also gonna nominate gif game 1 and 2 together for best small game

i’m just nominating them as a single game since they were the same concept with the same hosts
    Quote Originally Posted by litten
    hally you have a Wowee addicfion
    Quote Originally Posted by quas
    Name the wowee dog hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#15)
    hi im hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#26)
    im a big nerd something something gravity falls
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#19)
    tfw i cant mindmeld with hally this game
    Quote Originally Posted by ran
    How To Tell If Your Hally Is An Alien Shapeshifter:
    - Apply moderate but steady pressure d1 and observe their reaction.
    - If your Hally is genuine, you will notice a distinct morphing of their facial features into an "anime" or "chibi" style resembling the kaomoji (〃>_<;〃), their arms will turn into fingerless drumsticks and begin rapidly vibrating up and down, and they will emit various phrases such as "no bulli!" and "give me space!" and "but why!"
    - On the other hand, if your Hally remains in a photorealistic human form and responds calmly with phrases like "That's unfortunate, but I hope we can work together!" and changes the subject, you have an alien shapeshifter on your hands and should quickly excuse yourself and break the glass on the nearest eod flamethrower.
    Quote Originally Posted by lute (#50)
    182. Bellossom

Bellossom, Bubbles, and @Hally. doing a little flower dance. travel agent who doesn't work on commission. knows she's pretty but loves being reminded. tries to maintain a vegetable garden but isn't very good at it.

A-Tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn (#142)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#4605)
    Gay=hally
    Quote Originally Posted by jump
    dear professor

i need an extension on this assignment if thats ok thank you so much or i can send you what i have already idk

kind regards
    hally
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#902)
    when i see hally in the playerlist of a non post cap game

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#442)
    I'm going to apologize for this one in advance but I hope you'll all humor me for a little while. This is a champs level game after all and I can't help but try and post in a way to properly honor the occasion. Who knows when I'll be back in this situation again.

I don't think it's a secret for most of you that my track record in reading Hally has been rather … well … awful thus far in our games. I did have one specific game where I recognized Hally was a villager and confidently (and happily!) let the world know. They flipped wolf. After our Syndicate game together and then Anni (both of which saw me find Hally's eod wolfy and press there) I wanted to make a concentrated effort to finally read that slot correctly.

I spent some time today combing through recent-ish games this year of Hally's. The wolf game on the Org website, the Vig game over on the Syndicate one, and all sorts of mashes/smaller games through MU as well. Rocks fall, Anni, Homestuck, CoV, etc. You get the picture. All in all there were 16 different games I pulled isos from. I then went and ran through the isos extracting all the day one posts from the first half of the day, labeled them as W or V, and ran them through a bit of a homemade database that would do a few different things for me. One of the things was to make a word cloud which would count the number of times each word was used in these isos and make the word larger the more frequently it was used. For example:

Anyways, I separated the wolf isos from the villa isos and then removed things like articles (a, the, in, an, etc) as well as player names as those aren't really super relevant to our investigation and cross referenced them to see if anything word usage stood out as alignment indicative in the top 10 most common words. While there were small word choices favored it didn't seem super significant. What WAS significant were two other things:

One: While specific word choices weren't very telling I did notice a definitely trend of elegance in the wolf isos. The words may change but the idea remained the same. In wolf ISOs Hally had a habit of using larger, more elegant words whereas in the villa ISOs Hally just talked more casually. I'll call these Posts Exceedingly Elegant as we continue.

Two: Villager isos were much more full of observational posts rather than inquisitive ones. The wolf iso was full of open ended questions requesting elaboration. Not just directly to a specific player but also towards the thread at large asking if it saw what Hally was seeing. Meanwhile the villager iso was full of more pointed statement. It was telling the thread what Hally was seeing and making sure everyone understood. The village iso had a higher frequency – by a significant margin – of Posts Of Observation.

Again, I really want to get this right so I didn't stop there. Science isn't science until you write it down after all. I went ahead and charted the percentage of posts as a villager and as a wolf for both posts containing an elegant word and posts making observations. It's a bit crude but here's the quick jot down I made to visualize it:

So I wanted to see how this one was shaping up. Remember, these were all taken from the first half of day one isos which we've made it past here. I went ahead and ran through Hally's iso from this game, plotted the elegance and observational percentages on the chart, and ran the following equation to try and determine the exact percentage chance Hally has at being a wolf:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here) = the mathematical chance of Hally being a villager here (do 1-this for wolf obv).

Which looks something like this:

(Posts Exceedingly Elegant as a wolf)(Posts Exceedingly Elegant here) + (Posts of Observation as a villager)(Posts of Observation here)

Or written differently

PEEPEE POOPOO

42. ISO #142
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    nominating this (and so many more) sequence of posts in GIF game 2 that just absolutely destroyed me for most hilarious moment. well done all around by several posters

##Vote nutella

##Vote Carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert789 (#176)

##Vote Carlos

##Vote Carlos
    Quote Originally Posted by krista (#182)

##Vote Carlos
    Seconding this, this is comedy gold.

43. ISO #143
    Timezone
    Community
    Deck Mafia
    AKA
    Guillo
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Nominating this for most hilarious moment in Game 5 of Champion qualifiers game.

For context. Joe was town and PoEd for several phases. LLD was also town deeply tunneled onto Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#3696)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#3695)
    Love you too Joe
    I thought of a picture idea and drew it when I got home. I was going to save it till tomorrow but this seems like the right mood.

What's the best gift to give to a sick Lady?

44. ISO #144
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillotina (#143)
    Nominating this for most hilarious moment in Game 5 of Champion qualifiers game.

For context. Joe was town and PoEd for several phases. LLD was also town deeply tunneled onto Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSapphire (#3696)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lambdadelta (#3695)
    Love you too Joe
    I thought of a picture idea and drew it when I got home. I was going to save it till tomorrow but this seems like the right mood.

What's the best gift to give to a sick Lady?

seconded, is this too soon?

45. ISO #145
    Community
    mafiamaniac
    lmao, second

also gonna nominate gif game 1 and 2 together for best small game

i’m just nominating them as a single game since they were the same concept with the same hosts
    I am seconding this tbh

46. ISO #146
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by 2022 Awards (#1)
    The following overall body-of-work awards are not eligible for nominations until July 1st, 2022:
    Aw $%#!
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.

47. ISO #147
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    Nominating BlueKang for Most Improved Player

Coming off of a ban for a pattern of blowing up at people who disagree with his reads, Brad has spent his time away from MU working hard to fix that. Not just in a this-won't-break-the-rules way, but a this-will-help-my-team way. He gives others' thoughts real consideration, he's gotten far better at casing his reads than he ever was when his go-to method was "be louder", and though his explosions were often how he got townread as town before, he's clearing himself just fine without them. His accuracy has also just gotten better the more clearly he's articulated his reads.

The issue of his wolf game remains, but there's incremental progress there too. Slowly but surely.

48. ISO #148
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    Nominating ZanderisTown for Most Enjoyable Player

There's no smoke and mirrors, he's just infectiously enthusiastic and positive, even in the most tilting of moments.

We are all still searching for the longest lololololol.

49. ISO #149
    Timezone
    Community
    Smashboards
    AKA
    swag
    Nominate MacDougall for Most Enjoyable Player

Mac brings a wild energy to the game which is one of a kind and fun as hell to play with

Beyond that I would say he’s unpredictable with how he solves which is interesting to engage with and adds a unique element to a game. As a wolfbro he’s down to clown and has good sense on how to navigate a game. He’s a fun teammate as both alignments

His sense of humor is enjoyable to play with too. He’s hilarious

(Got some other noms I’ll try to get to soon)
    Last edited by YOLOSWAG; July 1st, 2022 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea (#735)
    The fact I am in harmony with YOLO the most out of everyone here leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Fate is a cruel mistress.
    jumpluff - Last Tuesday at 11:55 PM
    i never saw killthestory play
    i think i have seen yolo villa once also
    i dont have any meta on them i can only rea off your meta + their posting was what i meant
    Prada - Last Tuesday at 11:56 PM
    a lot of $%#!posting and really weird play in situations to clear himself by playing against the ideal play of lynches
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondhand Revenant
    In this world it's yeet or be yeeted
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#476)
    Yolo is usually pretty lazy and then he catches scum and hes like that kid who won bingo one time and he still talks about it 11 years later

50. ISO #150
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Kongregate FGF and Smogon
    AKA
    BrainpanSonata, Panic Station
    Quote Originally Posted by YOLOSWAG (#149)
    Nominate MacDougall for Most Enjoyable Player

Mac brings a wild energy to the game which is one of a kind and fun as hell to play with

Beyond that I would say he’s unpredictable with how he solves which is interesting to engage with and adds a unique element to a game. As a wolfbro he’s down to clown and has good sense on how to navigate a game, he’s a fun teammate as both alignments

His sense of humor is enjoyable to play with too. He’s hilarious

(Got some other noms I’ll try to get to soon)
    I'll second this.
    Mouth Maestro: yes, i'm trash, but just you try getting your dopamine somewhere else
    Marshal: not only did knights have a shot on a wolf

not only did knights have a super importantrole

but it was their birthday
    BrainpanSonata: I'm so disrespected that I tried to post a Rodney Dangerfield gif... and MU crashed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#1161)
    just cracked a fortune cookie that said my future looks bright and now i hate everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Golurk (#10444)
    Mac, if you don't hurry up, it's your fault that I'm gonna eat Autumn Mix until I puke.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Weird Taste Walrus (#3665)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Forces (#3662)
    Hey all you cool cats and kittens
    Oh, now I've seen enough Tiger King memes to know that's a scumtell.

-redshift
    KnightsofCydonia: also ping Fantano and tell him I never forgave him for overlooking the fact that Mouth Dreams is a concept album about insomnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Object (#4329)
    Golurk feels like the rogue detective that no one else at the precinct takes seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsofCydonia (#16502)
    i swear i used to be an optimist before i started playing forum mafia