Thread: Super toxic SUper serious DISCUSSION!!! Poggers!!!!!!! all posters are catpeople probably

1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC+06:00
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Super toxic SUper serious DISCUSSION!!! Poggers!!!!!!! all posters are catpeople probably

We're not really siblings, though. So it's fine, right?

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown Mafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

3. ISO #3
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    You’re mean to me but you’re sooo cute and it breaks my heart when i see you buddycop with someone else or anyone commenting in your eimm interview i just want to be your hydra partner and match the avatar in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play eimm talk on discord all night and watch ssr die together but you just seem so uninterested in me it $%#!ing kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to block you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either hydra someone else or block me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you in my role pm but if you don't want to hydra me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my eimm pl would kill me everynight of my pathetic eimm life. (platonic)

4. ISO #4
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    disq; NOT smartbomb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    help kaif blacklisted me from this thread

5. ISO #5
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    Hmm... Mayushii was the only kitten in her litter and knows nyothing about love between siblings, but the more people who love each other, the soonyah we'll reach world peace! 🎵 Anyways, all's fair in love and cosplay!

- Pawshop Dragonyan

6. ISO #6
    Pronouns
    xe/xem/xyr + she/her/hers
    Before this gets deleted by EiMMpire staff, this asshole took it completely out of context. First of all, the idiot thinks it was an ability drive. It wasn’t. That ability’s not even in the game. He was running flexblock flexjack, this was approximately Night 7, every single shot or ability I used was blocked or redirected up until that point and this dumbass who copied his targets from eli or Shadoweh used one of his last actions of the game to block a 2mt buff when he had a doc and I had 0 docbusters, thus the “this ability does literally nothing” and he should have let it resolve. I love it when people sheep their allies and have no idea how to choose targets or play EiMM. I was just throwing it out because I was a cycling JOAT and it was the only ability left in the cycle and the game was already over anyway. So on the way out I let him know what an idiot he was for blocking an ability that does nothing in the current gamestate.

NOBODY wants to spectate a game where I use something and he blocks it or redirects it x10 nights. That’s idiotic. I should have modkilled myself the second I saw his role PM. This was the 5th attempt at showing off something resembling watchable EiMM gameplay and 5 people in a row killed me with motivated hitmanized shots or utility prio executes or giant piles of NPCs. So yeah, I was pissed and he was an asshole for playing like this. He’s one of those idiots who doesn’t care about the other players one bit, it’s all about winning. So targeting me with 27 shots is fair because NOTHING matters but winning. Thanks for not showing the gamestate with confessionals or the full logs, asshole. Enjoy your temporary ban from EiMMpire.

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    With the French election coming up soon, I am filled with democratic spirit. Therefore I am asking you, the masses, to endorse me, Mixolydia, as moderator, either globally or with purview over the Off-Topic Sections.

As moderator, my platform would be built on improving the moral and intellectual standards of the server. This process would likely leave eimm-discussion a smoking crater. Gone would be discussions on whether f4 is better than f3, or why Army is dead. And everyone who makes those kinds of threads would be banned forever.

I would also work tirelessly to make warns public to view, so that people warned because they come from Pokemon Showdown would be publically branded and shamed. Somewhat related, watching anime/having an anime pfp would be a bannable offence due to being $%#!ing creepy.

Other bannable offences would include:
    + Using jails as docs
    + Brigading for interviews
    + Using the emote

By popular demand, Rando Brady 2 will be officially non-canon.

The husk questions in interviews displease the people. I would demand them gone.

I would crack down heavily on the anime-girl-playground channel should it fall within my domain.

50p F3 would occasionally be arbitrarily allowed, to keep people on their toes.

The phrases 'larper above/larper below' or 'take 27' would be cracked down upon.

Feel free to suggest more policies in the comments below, for I am a kind and democratic soul.

If you are contend with the current maelstrom of stupidity present in off-topic and the like, then you should probably not be allowed to vote. But if what you desire is a smarter, better, stronger EiMM, possibly by means of a purge or genocide of the server, then you should vote for me, Mixolydia.

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Bun
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Quote Originally Posted by LittEleven (#3)
    You’re mean to me but you’re sooo cute and it breaks my heart when i see you buddycop with someone else or anyone commenting in your eimm interview i just want to be your hydra partner and match the avatar in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play eimm talk on discord all night and watch ssr die together but you just seem so uninterested in me it $%#!ing kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to block you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either hydra someone else or block me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you in my role pm but if you don't want to hydra me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my eimm pl would kill me everynight of my pathetic eimm life. (platonic)
    tbzcore
    Solara was...
    aliven't.

ApoThau: I'll thwap a pizza against my phone for you once it gets here.

FEFFY: They make a mean batch of parking lot waffles and wolf reads
    H-hey I'm Bunnelby. And I'm here at Emoji Abuser's Anonymous today to talk about my crippling juice box/tea sipping avatar addiction.

*Hello Bunnelby*

It started with the odd drop of drinking emoji to express passing interest, but as my abilities with Discord Nitro grew and grew, so did my obsession with sipping emojis. Eventually it got to the point where nobody could hold a conversation with me. In order to sustain my juicebox emoji addiction I have to have multiple juiceboxes present at all times near me, or I fall into withdrawal. That explains the Capri-Suns I brought in today. Hope you enjoyed. Thank you for listening.

9. ISO #9
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
    Pronouns
    gender is a scam use whatever u want

Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#10803)
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

In first place and winning the Mafia Championship with 99 points is...

@katze (Throne of Lies)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#8516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8515)
    The reality is that when you've soft defended half the wolf team, and tried to kill who I perceive as villagers, it's impossible for me to ever take that slot out of the PoE, or even trust them. I feel like they tried to open the PoE by bringing C4 back into the spotlight.
    hey put respect on my name

i also hard defended the other half of the wolfteam
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

would she throw like this
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#1)
    Today we celebrate the life, career, piety, and knowledge of Katze. The one who exposed the world to this truth and gave meaning to life.

Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3330)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#3328)
    you're gonna kill mac I'm just sitting on katze for fun
    😳
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#3353)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#3348)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#3335)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#3331)
    nah katze no flushed emoji
    you're being too rude at this eod for me to banter with you anymore
    sorry

i just think ur a wolf

you can go back to sitting on me
    i'll $%#!in sit on ur mouth $%#!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwei (#3354)
    not like that not like that not like that

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

im tired and feel like staying in bed

also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

- chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella
    i looked away for five minutes and katze faked a red?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8832)
    ok katze is trolling me lmao

i feel your pain chloe.
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#6889)
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmix (#6885)
    We're dead sure on Lucy being mafia then?
    like 95% the 5% is katze being really awful at setup design
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#6928)
    oh jesus christ katze, i hate u
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverKeith (#6932)
    LMAOOOOO

Ok this is kinda bastard fr

10. ISO #10
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    Reasons Dolby is a wolf:

Dolby is a wolf
    Dolby is not town
    Dolby is not a villager
    Dolby is scum
    Dolby is a member of the informed minority in the currently ongoing social deduction game titled "Gifts are a Passion of Mine"
    Dolbyisawoooooooolf
    The Mafia Universe user Mafia Host (the eleventh registered account on the site) sent Dolby a private message on December 28th notifying him that he was a wolf
    Dolbyisawoooooooooooooooooooooooooolf
    Dolby (127) is probably a legitimate point but I'm lumping it in with the meme ones
    Dolby is mafia
    Dolby hasn't joined JC's Bedwars team yet
    Dolby had access to private game-relevant communication with scrawldragon
    Dolby is a wolf
    Dolby is a wolf

I dunno, that looks pretty conclusive to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#848)
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8254)
    i'm gonna go on a walk and i'm gonna buy chicken nuggets. $%#! it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8282)
    Where did the good vibes go
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8284)
    Scum literally nightkilled the good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#764)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33
    Best dog name: c4e5g3d5
    You are not allowed to own a dog.

11. ISO #11
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    disq; NOT smartbomb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#10)
    Reasons Dolby is a wolf:

Dolby is a wolf
    Dolby is not town
    Dolby is not a villager
    Dolby is scum
    Dolby is a member of the informed minority in the currently ongoing social deduction game titled "Gifts are a Passion of Mine"
    Dolbyisawoooooooolf
    The Mafia Universe user Mafia Host (the eleventh registered account on the site) sent Dolby a private message on December 28th notifying him that he was a wolf
    Dolby (127) is probably a legitimate point but I'm lumping it in with the meme ones
    Dolby is mafia
    Dolby is a wolf
    Dolby is a wolf

Hello! Have you heard of the game EiMM? If not, let me give you a brief introduction.

The strategic interest of research in Molecular Magnetism was highlighted by the European Commission in 2005 through the awarding of the Network of excellence MAGMANet. With more than 20 nodes, belonging to 10 different countries, its goal was to give rise to a Durable Integrating Structure (DIS). In the aftermath of this Network, its partners created the European Institute of Molecular Magnetism (EIMM) on March 18, 2008. In 2014, EIMM became an international non-profit association under Belgian law.

The Purpose of EIMM is to provide organizational, technical and financial support to its partners. For this, the Institute will promote and coordinate their participation in activities aimed to help them in several areas such as scientific development, training, research funding, searching of industrial partners, technology transfer and creation of spin-offs, and conception of enabling technologies and solutions along the value chain.

The EIMM vision is that of becoming a center of excellence in Europe for research and training as well as a world leading reference in the area of Molecular Magnetism.

The EIMM pursues its mission through the annual elaboration of a Research Roadmap which indicates the priority areas where to address scientific efforts having the aim to be a knowledge-based, market oriented network designed to facilitate rapid exploitation of R&D results and know-how.

Specific targets of EIMM are:
    To promote, coordinate and perform multidisciplinary research, education, technological advancement in the area of Molecular Magnetism in Europe, optimizing the efforts and the utilization of resources of its members.
    To promote the development of the European level facilities needed to perform research at internationally competitive level.
    To provide a single reference point for International partnerships and collaborations, offering the full spectrum of the best European Research and facilities in the Molecular Magnetism area.
    To offer a single reference point to Industry for expert advice and problem solving.
    To promote the public understanding of Molecular Magnetism and an awareness of its implications especially in the areas of information science, healthcare/biomedicine, safety and security devices.

12. ISO #12
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia Games Discord
    AKA
    Bun
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    aliven't.

ApoThau: I'll thwap a pizza against my phone for you once it gets here.

FEFFY: They make a mean batch of parking lot waffles and wolf reads
    H-hey I'm Bunnelby. And I'm here at Emoji Abuser's Anonymous today to talk about my crippling juice box/tea sipping avatar addiction.

*Hello Bunnelby*

It started with the odd drop of drinking emoji to express passing interest, but as my abilities with Discord Nitro grew and grew, so did my obsession with sipping emojis. Eventually it got to the point where nobody could hold a conversation with me. In order to sustain my juicebox emoji addiction I have to have multiple juiceboxes present at all times near me, or I fall into withdrawal. That explains the Capri-Suns I brought in today. Hope you enjoyed. Thank you for listening.

13. ISO #13
    Timezone
    Community
    PS & EiMM

14. ISO #14
    Timezone
    Community
    Pokemon Showdown Mafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Last edited by OM Room; April 25th, 2022 at 01:11 AM.

15. ISO #15
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    disq; NOT smartbomb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    So when's the next modexe
    whenever tomathan stops playing the bagpipes or whatever it is he does tbh

16. ISO #16
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by c4e5g3d5 (#10)
    Reasons Dolby is a wolf:

Dolby is a wolf
    Dolby is not town
    Dolby is not a villager
    Dolby is scum
    Dolbyisawoooooooolf
    Dolby is mafia
    Dolby is a wolf
    Dolby is a wolf

Thx me and my shooters took care of it

17. ISO #17
    Timezone
    Community
    PS & EiMM
    Quote Originally Posted by Disquieted (#15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouds (#13)
    So when's the next modexe
    whenever tomathan stops playing the bagpipes or whatever it is he does tbh
    seems like he's too busy editing his posts to [redacted]

18. ISO #18
    Timezone
    Community
    PS & EiMM
    this isn't toxic enough yet. anyone want to insult me?

19. ISO #19
    Timezone
    UTC+05:30
    Community
    PS | EiMM
    AKA
    Litt
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    this isn't toxic enough yet. anyone want to insult me?
    you felt the need to send a friend request to kaif, this writes itself

20. ISO #20
    Community
    Art of Problem Solving
    Pronouns
    :/
    I can't top that
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmo (#848)
    Wht is play by discovery. Lol you discover if the person you flip each day is scum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by staypositivefriend (#8254)
    i'm gonna go on a walk and i'm gonna buy chicken nuggets. $%#! it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8282)
    Where did the good vibes go
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#8284)
    Scum literally nightkilled the good vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash (#764)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackofhearts2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33
    Best dog name: c4e5g3d5
    You are not allowed to own a dog.

21. ISO #21
    Timezone
    Community
    EiMM
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @superstarsrock hi im shooting you but it really hurts me to do this honestly i loved playing with you and i wish we could chat more 😢 i just wanted to be upfront with you so you knew how things stood because i would never snake you but uh i think it's good for my wincon to shoot you and for you to vote me for jury so no hard feelings like? i hope i see you in the next game no pregaming though haha anyway i'm really sorry i've never felt worse in my life

22. ISO #22
    Thread Analyst MayQueen NyanNyan's Avatar
    AKA
    Secondhand Revenant + jumpluff
    I am not really employing any strategy. I'm shooting Alette today, because I love her. She's cute, adorable, and her avatars are nice to look at, and fun to have around. But she's the first in a long list of alphabetical order. And... uh... she won't get another shot from me, unless she pisses me off or something. But it's her turn today, to be the first. Alphabetical order.

##Vote Alette

23. ISO #23
    Timezone
    Community
    PS & EiMM
    will not be voting for a kaif win here - found out he'd planned my kill in this game in some sort of twisted machiavellian ploy, when I was offering him my 3 mt standard shot and 2 mt delayed vig each night to put on any target he wanted. don't listen to his pleas for your forgiveness, he merc'd you all and he'd do it again in a heartbeat

24. ISO #24
    あんた ばか Ampharos's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Smogon | Serenes Forest | EIMM
    AKA
    Amy
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    DM Mixolydia#8907 on Discord with any suggestions/comments/complaints/unwarranted compliments (you'll need to friend request me first)
    [6:42 AM] Makaze: people unironically liking amy's themes is tilting

25. ISO #25
    Timezone
    Community
    PS & EiMM

26. ISO #26
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    AKA
    disq; NOT smartbomb
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    EiMM has ruined my life. I no longer sleep, I hardly eat, all I drink is boba tea, it's become a serious issue. I used to have a life where I touched grass every day, it's been days since I last even looked out my window. For all I know winter could've ended and the flowers could've bloomed. This game has literally made me unable to enjoy absolutely anything else in my life. I have been reduced to a mere win grinder, trying to find the most efficient way to grind disposable sheep to get all the gold names I need. My Discord has been left running for weeks on end, just to drool on my keyboard with fellow multiwinners. It's been on for so long that not even the Dead Sea could rival the salt I'm producing at this point. I am now an empty shell of what I used to be and it's all because of this game. Please, whatever you do, do NOT under any circumstances play EiMM don't make the same mistake I did.

27. ISO #27
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

28. ISO #28
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Smogon
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    dusk told me i needed to post 1 more time for host group someone help me omfg

29. ISO #29
    Timezone
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." summarizes my beliefs in a nutshell