- /in automatically gets replaced with [IN][/IN] BBCode during post processing to add yourself to the list.
- /out automatically gets replaced with [OUT][/OUT] BBCode to remove yourself from the list.
- /sub automatically gets replaced with [SUBIN][/SUBIN] BBCode to add yourself as a sub.
- [SIGNUPS][/SIGNUPS] BBCode shows the playerlist and editing tools for hosts (Updates automatically).
- Option for host to manually reserve spots at time of thread creation and to add and remove players as they please regardless of /in posts.
- The host can pick a confirm start time (in hours before game start) and a confirm deadline (in hours before game start). Each player will get a PM asking to confirm your /in and reminding you that it is a binding commitment.
- If you say yes, you stay on the list, and it automatically posts "Confirmed!"
- If you do not confirm by the deadline, it will automatically process an /out with a message stating that it's an automated /out.
- If you sign up after the confirmation deadline, your signup will be confirmed automatically.
- The host can manually confirm or re-add a player if they get outed accidentally or they confirm off of the site.
- Hosts will be offered an option to automatically import the playerlist generated by their open sign up threads when randing the game.
When you create a new Signup thread, a second post will be created with the following: