Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Automated Signups & Pre-game Confirms

Player view:

Host view:

• /in automatically gets replaced with [IN][/IN] BBCode during post processing to add yourself to the list.
    • /out automatically gets replaced with [OUT][/OUT] BBCode to remove yourself from the list.
    • /sub automatically gets replaced with [SUBIN][/SUBIN] BBCode to add yourself as a sub.
    • [SIGNUPS][/SIGNUPS] BBCode shows the playerlist and editing tools for hosts (Updates automatically).
    • Option for host to manually reserve spots at time of thread creation and to add and remove players as they please regardless of /in posts.
    • The host can pick a confirm start time (in hours before game start) and a confirm deadline (in hours before game start). Each player will get a PM asking to confirm your /in and reminding you that it is a binding commitment.
      • If you say yes, you stay on the list, and it automatically posts "Confirmed!"
      • If you do not confirm by the deadline, it will automatically process an /out with a message stating that it's an automated /out.
      • If you sign up after the confirmation deadline, your signup will be confirmed automatically.
      • The host can manually confirm or re-add a player if they get outed accidentally or they confirm off of the site.
    • Hosts will be offered an option to automatically import the playerlist generated by their open sign up threads when randing the game.

When you create a new Signup thread, a second post will be created with the following:
    Signups
    Extra Queue
      Empty / N/A
    Subs
      Empty / N/A
    Spectators
      Empty / N/A

Use:
    • /in to join as a player.
    • /out to drop out and remove yourself from any list.
    • /sub to join as a substitute.
    • /spec to join as a spectator.

Game start: $signup_date

Confirmations start $confirm_start hours before game start on $confirm_start_date.

Confirmations must be completed by $confirm_deadline hours before game start on $confirm_deadline_date to avoid being outed from the game. Anyone who signs up after the confirmation deadline will be automatically confirmed.
    Last edited by Makaze; May 4th, 2022 at 05:59 PM.
    I hold you in the highest regard, my friends.

[12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#4807)
    i'm about to make makaze's pronouns was/were

2. ISO #2
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Wisp: how are u a god and unable to read at the same time

PunchyTheCat: WHAT TEH ACTUAL $%#!ING WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT WHO LET THIS HAPPEN WHY WISDOM WAS SOOOO TOWNY WTF

Chloe: I'm never trusting you again Wisdom

3. ISO #3
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    Akarna
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Wisp: how are u a god and unable to read at the same time

PunchyTheCat: WHAT TEH ACTUAL $%#!ING WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT WHO LET THIS HAPPEN WHY WISDOM WAS SOOOO TOWNY WTF

Chloe: I'm never trusting you again Wisdom

4. ISO #4
    τη καλλίστη Makaze's Avatar Administrator
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    When you create a new Signup thread, a second post will be created with the following:

Signups
    Extra Queue
      Empty / N/A
    Subs
      Empty / N/A
    Spectators
      Empty / N/A

Use:
    • /in to join as a player.
    • /out to drop out and remove yourself from any list.
    • /sub to join as a substitute.
    • /spec to join as a spectator.

Game start: $signup_date

Confirmations start $confirm_start hours before game start on $confirm_start_date.

Confirmations must be completed by $confirm_deadline hours before game start on $confirm_deadline_date to avoid being outed from the game. Anyone who signs up after the confirmation deadline will be automatically confirmed.

[12:09 pm] Cory Curren: remember that we are marking down all of your reads to hold for our personal amusement
    [12:09 pm] Cory Curren: anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of lol

5. ISO #5
    Timezone
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    Added an Extra Queue for players who /in when the list is already full. If someone /out's or is removed from the list, the first person on the queue will be automatically /in'd with a PM asking them to confirm their intent to play.

6. ISO #6
    If the host increases the game size, do the extra queue get automatically placed in?

7. ISO #7
    Timezone
    Community
    Serenes Forest
    AKA
    Mak Daddy
    Pronouns
    If the host increases the game size, do the extra queue get automatically placed in?
    No.