Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Sign up: Liar Game

  1. ISO #1
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender

    Sign up: Liar Game

    Liar Game



    I have a proposition for you. Inside this box is $1,000,000. You can have it right now, here. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal right? But it is not a gift, should you accept, you will also take on $1,000,000 of debt to KATZECORP.

    You will have the opportunity to repay this debt by stealing money from other players in a series of mini-games involving deception, strategy, and money. Those who end up in the negative... well... they will have to repay their debt by any means necessary. KATZECORP has a very creative collections division.

    To be clear, this is not mafia, each game day of 48 hours will be a new game with new rules where you will attempt to gain as much money as possible. You may choose to exit the game at any time with your money, and we will write your ending story depending on how much money/debt you left with.

    The goal of the game is to get the best possible ending story

    The game goes on for ??? days.

    --

    A few additional notes about the game:

    - Like in mafia, being good at mechanics and logic is a powerful skill dimension in Liar Game, but the games are designed more around using social strategy and reading others to win
    - These won't be the original games from Liar Game (unless by accident)
    - Each player will receive a flavor (not from the manga) and a few will get special roles
    - Vocaroos enabled! (there will be a cap on duration)
    Last edited by Object; May 8th, 2022 at 12:33 PM.

  2. ISO #2
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Player list
    1. @k4t5z3 (we just found this player on the street, definitely not a KATZECORP plant)
    2. @LordQuas
    3. @nightmarex
    4. @Ominoire
    5. @Hero
    6. @GGhana
    7. @Lag
    8. @xequalsy
    9. @Mentalist
    10. @Yagami
    11. @billymills
    12. @sOHiJK
    13. @ondine

    Use:
    • /in to join as a player.
    • /out to drop out and remove yourself from any list.
    • /sub to join as a substitute.
    • /spec to join as a spectator.

    Game start: May 13th, 2022 at 9:00 AM EDT
    Last edited by Object; May 12th, 2022 at 12:01 PM.

  3. ISO #3
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,501
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    @Object redirected it to here (other games) which is a subforum for non mafia games

    also /in me classic manga
    :wiwe

  4. ISO #4
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuas (#3)
    @Object redirected it to here (other games) which is a subforum for non mafia games

    also /in me classic manga
    πŸ‘ tyty

  5. ISO #5
    Responsible for #8 Mistyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    33,964
    Pronouns
    xe/xem/xyr + she/her/hers
    Gender
    if you're still in the game by the time it ends what happens?

  6. ISO #6
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#5)
    if you're still in the game by the time it ends what happens?
    If you play all the games, you're considered to leave the game and you get your ending story.

  7. ISO #7
    GOAT Tier Transcend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,728
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    em/ms/m.gg
    AKA
    matt/soda/Frost
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /in

    still didn't read
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#460)
    GG ALL

    TRANSCEND IS AN UNDERRATED BEAST

  8. ISO #8
    Soul Reader Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,073
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    I remember first reading this manga many years ago, and it took many years for the English translat/in to catch up.

  9. ISO #9
    Responsible for #8 Mistyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    33,964
    Pronouns
    xe/xem/xyr + she/her/hers
    Gender
    /in

    alright lets do this

    chance i rp for fun we'll see

  10. ISO #10
    Soul Reader Vorros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    My Duchy in Tinglia
    Posts
    2,600
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Mafia.gg, Mafia Universe
    AKA
    DJ Eternal, Father Vorros
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /in

    rp definitely happening, but what manga are you referencing? Is it called Liar Game?
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#579)
    town but hesitant because I've seen him with good tone and perspective as scum (some light game idr)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Radishes (#1170)
    I refuse to read Vorros. I played two games with him, both times easily cleared him town, both times he was wolf and won. Not through, like, powerwolfing, just through good tone and consistency and 'things a wolf likely wouldn't say' stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#2248)
    vorros is the type of town player who is so nonchalant that he feels like an obvious person to push because he doesnt show many signs of paranoia.
    that playstyle is particularly dangerous if in the hands of mafia because scum nonchalance is idyllic scenery.
    I am told vorros is elite level wolf and can be highly nasty to get rid of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1483)
    Dessert Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Vorros perna_condita (119), Vulgard (156), YOLOSWAG (56), Pan (140), Accelerator (96), Mischief (63), Squirtle Squad (67), Ana (35)
    5 Experience Amrock (160), Limestone (126), Vorros (91), Sett (34), Vandyfan402 (94)
    1 perna_condita Guillotina (200)
    3 Not voting xXxSRfanboy1999xXx (0), Pony (0), Experience (8)


    View Vote History

    Vorros was eliminated. They were: Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle.
    Role PM for Dessert Mafia

    You are Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Jack Of All Trades

    As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions.

    x3 Jailkeeper

    You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

    x1 Poisoner

    You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.

    Odd Cycle

    The Odd Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights.


    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, April 13th, 2022.

  11. ISO #11
    Soul Reader Vorros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    My Duchy in Tinglia
    Posts
    2,600
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Mafia.gg, Mafia Universe
    AKA
    DJ Eternal, Father Vorros
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    And where will it be hosted?
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#579)
    town but hesitant because I've seen him with good tone and perspective as scum (some light game idr)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Radishes (#1170)
    I refuse to read Vorros. I played two games with him, both times easily cleared him town, both times he was wolf and won. Not through, like, powerwolfing, just through good tone and consistency and 'things a wolf likely wouldn't say' stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#2248)
    vorros is the type of town player who is so nonchalant that he feels like an obvious person to push because he doesnt show many signs of paranoia.
    that playstyle is particularly dangerous if in the hands of mafia because scum nonchalance is idyllic scenery.
    I am told vorros is elite level wolf and can be highly nasty to get rid of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1483)
    Dessert Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Vorros perna_condita (119), Vulgard (156), YOLOSWAG (56), Pan (140), Accelerator (96), Mischief (63), Squirtle Squad (67), Ana (35)
    5 Experience Amrock (160), Limestone (126), Vorros (91), Sett (34), Vandyfan402 (94)
    1 perna_condita Guillotina (200)
    3 Not voting xXxSRfanboy1999xXx (0), Pony (0), Experience (8)


    View Vote History

    Vorros was eliminated. They were: Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle.
    Role PM for Dessert Mafia

    You are Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Jack Of All Trades

    As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions.

    x3 Jailkeeper

    You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

    x1 Poisoner

    You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.

    Odd Cycle

    The Odd Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights.


    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, April 13th, 2022.

  12. ISO #12
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#11)
    And where will it be hosted?
    On this site, in the other games thread, wherever that is

  13. ISO #13
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,501
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorros (#10)
    /in

    rp definitely happening, but what manga are you referencing? Is it called Liar Game?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_Game
    :wiwe

  14. ISO #14
    Season 8 Champze katze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    dormant
    Posts
    16,429
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    katzecorp (not an in)

    β €
    Quote Originally Posted by Arapocalypse (#2181)
    ...meow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa (#10803)
    REVEAL (PART SEVEN)

    In first place and winning the Mafia Championship with 99 points is...







    @katze (Throne of Lies)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal (#174)
    tl;dr: kat called my $%#! small, I townread it
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#8516)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplayingitcool (#8515)
    The reality is that when you've soft defended half the wolf team, and tried to kill who I perceive as villagers, it's impossible for me to ever take that slot out of the PoE, or even trust them. I feel like they tried to open the PoE by bringing C4 back into the spotlight.
    hey put respect on my name

    i also hard defended the other half of the wolfteam
    Quote Originally Posted by Hally (#39)
    what if kat is vt

    would she throw like this
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#1)
    Today we celebrate the life, career, piety, and knowledge of Katze. The one who exposed the world to this truth and gave meaning to life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#217)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend (#160)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#42)
    ##Vote Sleep

    im tired and feel like staying in bed

    also we don’t have enough info to execute someone d1 or something
    This immediately pings me a bit. Partially because i know it's not smart but also seems like he doesn't wanna step on toes so early.
    Yo katze

    I feel like this might have been a joke post

    But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

    So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#738)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#736)
    How confident are you feeling on your kat SR? I'm still only seeing it.
    Like 100% she's either wolf or pr
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#587)
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#584)
    katze is trying to discredit me without even asking why i think she's wolfy LMAO
    im discrediting you because i near-constantly watch you tunnel villagers every game you play

    i don't really care why you wolfread me
    I think my ratio of being right to wrong is actually close to as good as yours, it's just when i'm wrong i'm a lot louder about it

    also you are either a wolf or a PR, nowhere in between
    There's no inquisitiveness in your posts at all
    you are posting to placate rather than to hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#762)
    Champs Practice Game 2: (Not So) Classic Movies Night 1 Results

    Marluxion has died. They were: Town.

    Night 1 has ended.

    Night 1 ended at 5:00 PM EDT on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#2141)
    katze (Vanilla Town)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiml (#2143)
    Wait kat was VT? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#714)
    Katze is uwu
    Quote Originally Posted by illario (#2944)
    Pretty sure Katze is just an innocent memer gamer girl who likes to joke around and play seriously as well and genuinely gets upset when her jokes are taken seriously and her seriousness is taken as jokes

    And if she’s maf then she’s just a borderline sociopath memer girl whose jokes are just lies and her seriousness are just lies and everything about her is a lie and if she flips maf this game and I see her say anything remotely scummy in a future game I’m just gonna death tunnel her to the ends of the earth regardless of how genuine her posts may feel
    Quote Originally Posted by AYAYA (#6543)
    signing my posts makes me feel subhuman

    - chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunal33 (#238)
    you're not a reliable source of redcheck yet
    Quote Originally Posted by nutella
    i looked away for five minutes and katze faked a red?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze (#5)
    Why are you doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#11644)
    katze how the hell do you have 225 posts in a dead end phase
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity. (#8832)
    ok katze is trolling me lmao

    i feel your pain chloe.

  15. ISO #15
    Galaxy Brain Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    24,829
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies / Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Marl
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    in
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1589)
    The Not-So-Heroic Hero has arrived!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#2773)
    In order for me to even be able to comprehend that he's not a wolf, he would have to have brain damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusoyarou (#7767)
    Congratulations to Marluxion for being the biggest weeb!!

  16. ISO #16
    Galaxy Brain Marluxion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    24,829
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies / Mafia Colosseum
    AKA
    Marl
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'm gonna bankrupt Katzecorp

    when you owe the katzecorp office 2000 dollars, thats your problem

    when you owe them 1,000,000 dollars, that's katzecorp's problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion (#1589)
    The Not-So-Heroic Hero has arrived!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#2773)
    In order for me to even be able to comprehend that he's not a wolf, he would have to have brain damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusoyarou (#7767)
    Congratulations to Marluxion for being the biggest weeb!!

  17. ISO #17
    Wants It More GGhana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    soviet canuckistan/nyazerbaijan
    Posts
    9,456
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /in
    WHY DO WE LIVE

    IN A SOCIETY

    WHERE G A M E R S

    DONT RULE THE WORLD

  18. ISO #18
    Bandwagoner k4t5z3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    152
    Community
    katze fan club
    /in

  19. ISO #19
    Soul Reader Ominoire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,073
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    Quote Originally Posted by k4t5z3 (#18)
    /in
    Totally not katze?

  20. ISO #20
    Bandwagoner k4t5z3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    152
    Community
    katze fan club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominoire (#19)
    Quote Originally Posted by k4t5z3 (#18)
    /in
    Totally not katze?
    definitely (:

  21. ISO #21
    Soul Reader Vorros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    My Duchy in Tinglia
    Posts
    2,600
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Community
    Mafia.gg, Mafia Universe
    AKA
    DJ Eternal, Father Vorros
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /out

    unfortunately
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by iaafr (#579)
    town but hesitant because I've seen him with good tone and perspective as scum (some light game idr)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Radishes (#1170)
    I refuse to read Vorros. I played two games with him, both times easily cleared him town, both times he was wolf and won. Not through, like, powerwolfing, just through good tone and consistency and 'things a wolf likely wouldn't say' stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by moth (#2248)
    vorros is the type of town player who is so nonchalant that he feels like an obvious person to push because he doesnt show many signs of paranoia.
    that playstyle is particularly dangerous if in the hands of mafia because scum nonchalance is idyllic scenery.
    I am told vorros is elite level wolf and can be highly nasty to get rid of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia Host (#1483)
    Dessert Mafia Day 1 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    8 Vorros perna_condita (119), Vulgard (156), YOLOSWAG (56), Pan (140), Accelerator (96), Mischief (63), Squirtle Squad (67), Ana (35)
    5 Experience Amrock (160), Limestone (126), Vorros (91), Sett (34), Vandyfan402 (94)
    1 perna_condita Guillotina (200)
    3 Not voting xXxSRfanboy1999xXx (0), Pony (0), Experience (8)


    View Vote History

    Vorros was eliminated. They were: Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle.
    Role PM for Dessert Mafia

    You are Mafia Jack of All Trades (x3 Jailkeeper, x1 Poisoner) | Odd Cycle. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining.

    As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.



    Mafia Jack Of All Trades

    As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more night actions.

    x3 Jailkeeper

    You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

    x1 Poisoner

    You have access to the Poison Night Action. Players you target with this action will have their poisoned status announced at the beginning of the following Day. Poisoned players will die if they are not healed by the end of the Day. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

    If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.

    Odd Cycle

    The Odd Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights.


    Day 1 has ended.

    Day 1 ended at 7:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, April 13th, 2022.

  22. ISO #22
    Soul Reader Lag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    2,089
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    SC2Mafia
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Gender
    Looks neat !

    /in

  23. ISO #23
    Thread Analyst xequalsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    821
    Timezone
    UTC+00:00
    Community
    DLP
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /in

  24. ISO #24
    Thread Analyst Mentalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Scumchat
    Posts
    887
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Forum of Lies
    AKA
    Jane
    Pronouns
    Any
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by katze (#14)
    katzecorp (not an in)
    katzecorp

    /in

  25. ISO #25
    Low Hanging Fruit LordQuas's Avatar Game Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,501
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Gender
    @Object dobby did a similar kind of game awhile ago might want to check the ppl that were in that one
    :wiwe

  26. ISO #26
    Responsible for #8 Mistyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    33,964
    Pronouns
    xe/xem/xyr + she/her/hers
    Gender
    /out

    busier than i expected to be, sorry

  27. ISO #27
    Soul Reader Yagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,187
    AKA
    2nd L
    in..

    for justice..
    "I am Justice"

    -- ?? ? (Yagami, Light)

  28. ISO #28
    Billy GOAT Gruff billymills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    14,059
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Smogon
    in
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranmilia
    Unfortunately I am compelled to say that billymills is 100% correct.

  29. ISO #29
    GOAT Tier Transcend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,728
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    em/ms/m.gg
    AKA
    matt/soda/Frost
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /out

    /spec

    I'm in the middle of a move and i feel i might not give this game the attention it deserves. I'd love to watch in on the trial run though.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy (#460)
    GG ALL

    TRANSCEND IS AN UNDERRATED BEAST

  30. ISO #30
    Soul Reader sOHiJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    attic
    Posts
    2,392
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    /in

  31. ISO #31
    Wants It More ondine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,820
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Sufficient Velocity
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I'm a little busy day one but I love this manga so much. I have to

    /in

  32. ISO #32
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Game/spec server is up: https://discord.gg/tTcECY8W

  33. ISO #33
    Thread Analyst Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    848
    Community
    Kingdom of Hyrule
    AKA
    Marluxion
    Gender
    btw
    if possible replace Marluxion on the playerlist with me
    (I am Marl but i'm not allowed to use my main )

  34. ISO #34
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero (#33)
    btw
    if possible replace Marluxion on the playerlist with me
    (I am Marl but i'm not allowed to use my main )
    deal

  35. ISO #35
    Soul Reader Object's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,119
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    Epicmafia / Arcmafia
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    😼 testing something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Yakuza

The Yakuza may on any night choose to target a player and self-sacrifice in order to convert that player to the mafia team.