Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 1950

Thread: Young Justice Season One

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #1901
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkologix (#1898)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#1895)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkologix (#1893)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#1892)
    @Ekkologix I have explained my conclusions above.
    Frankly, voting me is open wolfing.
    Every time you post it further confirms to me that I was right with my solve.
    voting u is saving the game lol
    For the wolves maybe.
    You and Kliff are caught and this is your last attempt at a ML, after failing to stir up interest for a Kuti ml, and after Kliff failed to stir up interest for a meta ML.
    You've run out of options and here we are.
    The end of your rope.
    alright where is the case then?

iso me and kliff and tell me how are our interaction partnered
    I literally already provided that.
    I'm on my phone like 100km from the metro I live in.
    I can barely post from this phone, much less ISO again.
    I'm at the restaurant, can't post again for a while.
    I stand by what I've said.

2. ISO #1902
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Worstgen / Naruto Forums (FanVerse)
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#1899)
    @Ekkologix what even was your role claim? I remember some bs about not using your role N1. What was it?
    nothing that shud concern u ^^
    you already made your mind
    my claim shouldnt matter
    get to the iso

3. ISO #1903
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Cooler (#1900)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#1899)
    @Ekkologix what even was your role claim? I remember some bs about not using your role N1. What was it?
    what about yours?
    Town voyeur, even cycle, one shot.
    I voyeured Dya n2 and they weren't targeted by any actions.

I posted it on d3

That said, I really do have to go.

4. ISO #1904
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Meta Cooler i can get you to f3. i dont trust myself with making the right choice

you and kuti still in hood chat?

5. ISO #1905
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkologix (#1904)
    @Meta Cooler i can get you to f3. i dont trust myself with making the right choice

you and kuti still in hood chat?
    first of all...is that your decision to make? 🀨

but yeah if this goes through and it's right on kliff we're going to do some research and decide who we think is mafia overnight.

nothing else.

6. ISO #1906
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Young Justice S1 Light Game Day 5 Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    1 Kliff Mischief (13)
    1 Mischief Ekkologix (17)
    3 Not voting Kliff (7), Kuti plz (10), Meta Cooler (10)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Day 5 ends at 3:00 AM EDT on Saturday, May 21st, 2022. There are 1653116460000 remaining.

7. ISO #1907
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Meta Cooler
    ##Vote Kliff
    It is now 11:26:07 PM EDT on Thursday, May 19th, 2022. There are 1653116460000 remaining.

8. ISO #1908
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz
    ##Vote Kliff
    It is now 11:26:21 PM EDT on Thursday, May 19th, 2022. There are 1653116460000 remaining.

9. ISO #1909
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Elimination: Kliff was Town Tracker | Odd Cycle »
    Young Justice S1 Light Game Day 5 Final Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Kliff Mischief (13), Meta Cooler (10), Kuti plz (10)
    1 Mischief Ekkologix (17)
    1 Not voting Kliff (7)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Kliff was eliminated. They were: Town Tracker | Odd Cycle.
    Role PM for Young Justice S1 Light Game

You are Town Kid Flash | Odd Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Tracker

As Town Tracker, you have access to the Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that night.

Odd Cycle

The Odd Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights.

Day 5 has ended.

Day 5 ended at 11:26 PM EDT on Thursday, May 19th, 2022.

10. ISO #1910
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Mafia Wins
    Game Over

The Town has been overrun. The Mafia team wins.

Mafia Members

@Ekkologix
    @Mischief
    @neopest
    @RACECAR

x1 Mafia Jack of All Trades (x1 Bodyguard, x1 Tracker) | Godfather
    x1 Mafia Inventor (x1 Motion Detector, x1 Voyeur, x1 Day Vigilante)
    x1 Mafia Jack of All Trades (x1 Role Cop, x1 Jailkeeper, x1 Roleblocker)
    x1 Mafia Suicide Bomber | 1-Shot, Neighbor {Group: Neighbor}
    x1 Town Day Desperado | 1-Shot, Cycle 1
    x1 Town Roleblocker | 1-Shot, x1 Ninja, Even Cycle
    x1 Town Role Cop | Odd Cycle
    x1 Town Role Cop | Even Cycle
    x1 Town Bodyguard | 1-Shot, Odd Cycle
    x1 Town Roleblocker | Odd Cycle
    x1 Town Tracker | Odd Cycle
    x1 Town Neighbor {Group: Neighborhood}
    x1 Town Neighbor | Self-targetable {Group: Neighborhood}
    x1 Town Inventor (x1 Motion Detector, x1 Voyeur, x1 Day Vigilante)
    x1 Town Tracker | x1 Ninja, Even Cycle
    x1 Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot, Even Cycle, Loyal
    x1 Town Miller
    aphelios (Town Day Desperado | 1-Shot, Cycle 1)

You are Town Red Arrow | 1-Shot, Cycle 1. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Day Desperado

As Town Day Desperado, you have access to the Desperado Day Action. If the player targeted with this action is any alignment other than Town, they will die within one minute after submission unless protected. Otherwise, you will die regardless of protection. Only one shot can be fired per player per Day. Submit your action during the Day using the form below the game thread.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day.

Cycle X

The Cycle X modifier makes your role restricted to one or more cycles. You may act during those cycles but will be unable to act before and after.

You can act on Cycle 1 in this game.

X-Shot

The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore.

You have 1 shots at the start of the game.

Game Thread: Young Justice S1 Light Game

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Chaos (Town Roleblocker | 1-Shot, x1 Ninja, Even Cycle)

You are Town Batman | 1-Shot, x1 Ninja, Even Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Roleblocker

As Town Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblock Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

X-Shot

The X-Shot modifier limits the number of times you can use your Night actions. If you spend all of your shots then you will not be able to use Night actions anymore.

Even Cycle

The Even Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Even numbered Nights.

Ninja

The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports.

You have 1 Ninja actions at the start of the game. All actions after that will be handled normally.

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

dyachei (Town Role Cop | Odd Cycle)

You are Town Artemis | Odd Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Role Cop

As Town Role Cop, you have access to the Role Inspection Night Action. Role Inspection will reveal a target's role and any role modifiers. Vanillas and Goons will inspect as Vanilla. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

Odd Cycle

The Odd Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Odd numbered Nights.

Ekkologix (Mafia Jack of All Trades (x1 Bodyguard, x1 Tracker) | Godfather)

You are Mafia Lex Luthor (x1 Bodyguard, x1 Tracker) | Godfather. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Mischief (Mafia Inventor (x1 Motion Detector, x1 Voyeur, x1 Day Vigilante))
    neopest (Mafia Jack of All Trades (x1 Role Cop, x1 Jailkeeper, x1 Roleblocker))
    RACECAR (Mafia Suicide Bomber | 1-Shot, Neighbor)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Jack Of All Trades

As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more miscellaneous night actions.

x1 Bodyguard

You have access to the Guarding Night Action. Guarding another player will cause you to die instead if that player is targeted by a kill on the same night. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

x1 Tracker

You have access to the Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.

Godfather

The Godfather modifier makes you immune to Cop inspections. You will be viewed as Town if inspected by an Alignment Cop and as a Vanilla Town if inspected by a Full Cop.

Mafia Chat: Young Justice S1 Light Game Mafia Chat

Emfatic (Town Role Cop | Even Cycle)

You are Town Martian Manhunter | Even Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Role Cop

As Town Role Cop, you have access to the Role Inspection Night Action. Role Inspection will reveal a target's role and any role modifiers. Vanillas and Goons will inspect as Vanilla. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

Even Cycle

The Even Cycle modifier limits you to only submit Night actions on Even numbered Nights.

hollowkatt (Town Bodyguard | 1-Shot, Odd Cycle)

You are Town Sphere | 1-Shot, Odd Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Bodyguard

As Town Bodyguard, you have access to the Guarding Night Action. Guarding another player will cause you to die instead if that player is targeted by a kill on the same night. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

X-Shot

Odd Cycle

Jessings (Town Roleblocker | Odd Cycle)

You are Town Aqualad | Odd Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Roleblocker

As Town Roleblocker, you have access to the Roleblock Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

Odd Cycle

Kliff (Town Tracker | Odd Cycle)

You are Town Kid Flash | Odd Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Tracker

As Town Tracker, you have access to the Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

Odd Cycle

Kuti plz (Town Neighbor {Group: Neighborhood})

You are Town Black Canary. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Neighbor

As Town Neighbor, you have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Neighbors in your group. Your Neighbors could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

Neighbors

Kuti plz
    Meta Cooler

Neighbor Chat: Young Justice S1 Light Game Neighbor Chat

Meta Cooler (Town Neighbor | Self-targetable {Group: Neighborhood})

You are Town Miss Martian. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Neighbor

As Town Neighbor, you have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Neighbors in your group. Your Neighbors could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

Neighbors

Kuti plz
    Meta Cooler

You are Mafia Klarion The Witch Boy (x1 Motion Detector, x1 Voyeur, x1 Day Vigilante). You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Inventor

As Mafia Inventor, you have access to the Give Item Night Action. Give Item allows you to send your target one of your items from the options below. The description you see below each item are the abilities your targets will receive. Each item is a single-use action or passive ability that will disappear once it has been used by your target.

Item(s): x1 Motion Detector
    You have access to the Motion Detect Night Action. Motion Detecting another player will detect any motion surrounding that player that Night. If they visit someone or were visited by someone else, you will detect motion. If they did not visit anyone and were not visited by anyone, you will not detect motion. You will not learn what type of Night Action was used on or by your target or who used those actions. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.
    Item(s): x1 Voyeur
    You have access to the Voyeur Night Action. Voyeuring another player will inform you of the types of actions done to that player that Night, if any. You will not learn who used those actions. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.
    Item(s): x1 Day Vigilante
    You have access to the Shoot Day Action. Players targeted with this action will die within one minute after submission unless protected. Only one shot can be fired per player per Day. Submit your action during the Day using the form below the game thread.
    Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have at least two different types of items, you must cycle through all of the types before you can give the same one out again.

You are Mafia Amazo (x1 Role Cop, x1 Jailkeeper, x1 Roleblocker). You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Mafia Jack Of All Trades

As Mafia Jack Of All Trades, you have access to one or more miscellaneous night actions.

x1 Role Cop

You have access to the Role Inspection Night Action. Role Inspection will reveal a target's role and any role modifiers. Vanillas and Goons will inspect as Vanilla. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

x1 Jailkeeper

You have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

x1 Roleblocker

You have access to the Roleblocking Night Action. Roleblocking another player prevents them from being able to successfully use any Night Action that they might have that night. You will not learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have multiple uses of your abilities, you must cycle through all of them before being allowed to reuse any of them.

Perplexity (Town Inventor (x1 Motion Detector, x1 Voyeur, x1 Day Vigilante))

You are Town Zatanna (x1 Motion Detector, x1 Voyeur, x1 Day Vigilante). You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Inventor

As Town Inventor, you have access to the Give Item Night Action. Give Item allows you to send your target one of your items from the options below. The description you see below each item are the abilities your targets will receive. Each item is a single-use action or passive ability that will disappear once it has been used by your target.

Item(s): x1 Motion Detector
    You have access to the Motion Detect Night Action. Motion Detecting another player will detect any motion surrounding that player that Night. If they visit someone or were visited by someone else, you will detect motion. If they did not visit anyone and were not visited by anyone, you will not detect motion. You will not learn what type of Night Action was used on or by your target or who used those actions. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.
    Item(s): x1 Voyeur
    You have access to the Voyeur Night Action. Voyeuring another player will inform you of the types of actions done to that player that Night, if any. You will not learn who used those actions. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.
    Item(s): x1 Day Vigilante
    You have access to the Shoot Day Action. Players targeted with this action will die within one minute after submission unless protected. Only one shot can be fired per player per Day. Submit your action during the Day using the form below the game thread.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day. Keep in mind that if you have at least two different types of items, you must cycle through all of the types before you can give the same one out again.

RACECAR (Mafia Suicide Bomber | 1-Shot, Neighbor {Group: Neighbor})

You are Mafia Vandal Savage | 1-Shot, Neighbor. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Mafia Suicide Bomber

As Mafia Suicide Bomber, you have access to the Suicide Bomb Day Action. You and the player targeted with this action will die within one minute after submission unless protected. Submit your action during the Day using the form below the game thread.

If you do not submit an action, you will forego your action on that day.

Neighbor

As a Neighbor, you have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Neighbors in your group. Your Neighbors could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

Neighbors

RACECAR

X-Shot

sOHiJK (Town Tracker | x1 Ninja, Even Cycle)

You are Town Robin | x1 Ninja, Even Cycle. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Tracker

Even Cycle

Ninja

The Ninja modifier makes you immune to Watching and Tracking actions. You will not be included in Track or Watch reports.

You have 1 Ninja actions at the start of the game. All actions after that will be handled normally.

Vandyfan402 (Town Jailkeeper | 1-Shot, Even Cycle, Loyal)

You are Town Red Tornado | 1-Shot, Even Cycle, Loyal. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Jailkeeper

As Town Jailkeeper, you have access to the Jailkeeping Night Action. Jailkeeping another player will both protect that player from being killed as well as prevent that player from being able to successfully use their Night Action that night. You will not learn whether your target was successfully protected from any kills, nor will you learn whether your target had a Night Action. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

X-Shot

Even Cycle

Loyal

The Loyal modifier restricts you to loyal actions. If you submit a blockable action on a target with an alignment or faction that is different from yours, that action will fail.

ZanderisTown (Town Miller)

You are Captain Marvel, Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

D1: Chaos subbed in for Jackofhearts2005
    D1: Emfatic subbed in for nightmarex
    D1: sOHiJK subbed in for Lamper
    D1: Vandyfan402 β€” Day Desperado
    N2: neopest β€” Roleblock
    N1: sOHiJK β€” Rolecop
    N3: RACECAR β€” Rolecop
    N3: hollowkatt β€” Factional Kill
    N1: ZanderisTown β€” Bodyguard
    N1: Kuti plz β€” Roleblock
    N1: Ekkologix β€” Track
    N3: neopest β€” Track
    N1: RACECAR β€” Give ("Day Vigilante")
    N4: Vandyfan402 β€” Factional Kill
    N1: Ekkologix β€” Jail
    N2: hollowkatt β€” Rolecop
    N3: Kliff β€” Roleblock
    N1: Jessings β€” Factional Kill
    D2: Emfatic β€” [ITEM] 00 Daykill
    N2: ZanderisTown β€” Factional Kill
    D4: dyachei β€” Suicide Bomb
    N2: Chaos β€” Jail

Neighbors Neighborhood Chat: Young Justice S1 Light Game Neighbors Neighborhood Chat
    Neighbors Neighbor Chat: Young Justice S1 Light Game Neighbors Neighbor Chat
    Graveyard Chat: Young Justice S1 Light Game Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

11. ISO #1911
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself

14. ISO #1914
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

it was fun scumming with you peoples @Mischief @RACECAR @neopest

15. ISO #1915
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

16. ISO #1916
    Timezone
    It was great wolfing with you guys @Ekkologix @RACECAR @neopest
    As well as playing with everyone else.

17. ISO #1917
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#1913)
    I did say ekko was scum since d1
    you got me good day 1
    i gaslighted you a bit
    made u change ur read somehow lol

18. ISO #1918
    Timezone
    And thanks for hosting @NANOOKTHECONQUEROR
    Sorry if I was a bit rude about the character claim thing.

19. ISO #1919
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekkologix (#1917)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#1913)
    I did say ekko was scum since d1
    you got me good day 1
    i gaslighted you a bit
    made u change ur read somehow lol
    That's fine. I don't think we would have won in this situation tbf

20. ISO #1920
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns

21. ISO #1921
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    Release the mafia chat. I want to see if Racecar was talkative there or not

22. ISO #1922
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

i tried for one day then got lazy i just wanted to sui bomb

-RACECAR

23. ISO #1923
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    alexa every 5 minutes: so can i sui bomb yet guys?

24. ISO #1924
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    here for a good time not a long time
    the temptation to sui bomb right after this was so high then i accidentally got lock towned day 1 so i had to ISP to remedy it

25. ISO #1925
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#1916)
    Ggwp everyone
    you too

26. ISO #1926
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia
    AKA
    foxfalls, Anne
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief (#1916)
    Ggwp everyone
    likewise!

27. ISO #1927
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns

28. ISO #1928
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

29. ISO #1929
    Timezone
    Community
    AKA
    Go D. Usopp
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    ty ekko/mischief for the carry

-RACECAR
    wonder what result dya had that day when u bombed them before they could speak lol

30. ISO #1930
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns

31. ISO #1931
    Wants It More NANOOKTHECONQUEROR's Avatar
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

32. ISO #1932
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Spec/dead chat is in the graveyard link in the end of game post

33. ISO #1933
    Timezone
    Community
    FoL
    AKA
    kat
    Pronouns
    any
    Quote Originally Posted by alexa (#1922)
    ty ekko/mischief for the carry

-RACECAR
    grrr how dare you bomb me

-dyachei

34. ISO #1934
    Community
    ToS
    This is why you dont let 2 dumb town together

35. ISO #1935
    Community
    ToS
    There was even odd of every role and you guys doubted the tracker :/
    Havent u killed enough trackers

36. ISO #1936
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    ggwp wolves! Lots of fun once I had the time to dedicate

37. ISO #1937
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1931)
    GG you were all katze
    I always knew it, somehow, deep down inside that I was Katze.

38. ISO #1938
    Timezone
    Quote Originally Posted by neopest (#1923)
    alexa every 5 minutes: so can i sui bomb yet guys?
    lol this is true

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940
    Timezone
    GG
    Sorry that you ended up being chosen for the final ML, especially way ahead of time.
    I have 0 doubt that was a frustrating and annoying position to be in.

41. ISO #1941
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    lol 3/4'd and then got hanged for having a ninja shot

42. ISO #1942
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    i don't think we would've ever guesses mischief there so

43. ISO #1943
    Ggwp tyvm for the game!!

44. ISO #1944
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Hope you guys enjoyed the game and setup! Who doesn't enjoy a game with a miller and a godfather and no alignment cop, after all

Look for signups for the sequel in early june!

45. ISO #1945
    Timezone
    Community
    Mafia451/Syndicate
    AKA
    NANOOK
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

I designed roles first, most of them are duplicated, though some are not perfectly matched. They were very vaguely thematic (miss martian and canary being neighbors, batman and Robin being ninjas, stuff like that) to characters. Then I randed which characters/roles would be mafia (the miller was randed mafia, so it became a godfather instead). Then three of the mafia roles were made into JOATs (it was going to be random which three became JOATs, but it turns out that if you make an inventor a JOAT they have to have the same abilities they can invent, so that made it easy!), the roles added were initially randed but I had to swap a couple to make sense. The initial role was provided as a cover claim.

The rolecops were pseudo-alignment cops--mafia had to decide whether to claim something that didn't fit the town roleset (i.e., JOAT) or claim their cover role and be outed as a joat by role cop. There is some wifom there of course, it isn't as simple as a straight alignment check, but I think I like it that way, where you can get a suggestive but not hard confirmed check.

The setup was swingy with the amount of kp, and mafia had a good rand for that, but I think it was balanced enough to be reasonable.
    Last edited by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR; May 20th, 2022 at 09:57 AM.

46. ISO #1946
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by NANOOKTHECONQUEROR (#1945)
    Some design notes...

I designed roles first, most of them are duplicated, though some are not perfectly matched. They were very vaguely thematic (miss martian and canary being neighbors, batman and Robin being ninjas, stuff like that) to characters. Then I randed which characters/roles would be mafia (the miller was randed mafia, so it became a godfather instead). Then three of the mafia roles were made into JOATs (it was going to be random which three became JOATs, but it turns out that if you make an inventor a JOAT they have to have the same abilities they can invent, so that made it easy!), the roles added were initially randed but I had to swap a couple to make sense. The initial role was provided as a cover claim.

The rolecops were pseudo-alignment cops--mafia had to decide whether to claim something that didn't fit the town roleset (i.e., JOAT) or claim their cover role and be outed as a joat by role cop. There is some wifom there of course, it isn't as simple as a straight alignment check, but I think I like it that way, where you can get a suggestive but not hard confirmed check.

The setup was swingy with the amount of kp, and mafia had a good rand for that, but I think it was balanced enough to be reasonable.
    I think it went pretty well? Like Mafia played really well, got the chops they needed to get, town did not play well, but I don't think that had anything to do with the randomization/assignment of roles, mafia just outplayed the town.

47. ISO #1947
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Either way very much fun and very much would play it again

48. ISO #1948
    Timezone
    Community
    epicmafia
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself

49. ISO #1949
    AKA
    Jess, Jessica
    Pronouns
    she/her/her/hers/herself
    ggwp, irl got busy for me so i didnt read almost anything after i died but from the day i was there, im shocked at the mafia team, you guys did really well so congrats! 2 of you were in my top town reads

at least i died early so i can pretend that if i was still alive id have caught you all

thanks for the game everyone

50. ISO #1950
    Timezone
    can i sui bomb yet
    Ye, your time arrived.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839