May 13th, 2022, 09:08 AM
Welcome to Liar Game
- Each day is 48 hours, followed by a 24 hour break night phase.
- There is no post limit, vocaroos are allowed
- Each day is a brand new game, the rules are posted at the start of the day. Any questions will be answered publicly.
Here's how to play:
- You can execute actions in the thread by prefixing a cat tail "~" and bolding it so I see it.
- Players start with $1,000,000 and the ability to "~send <amount> to <player>", this must be done publicly
- Players start with $1,000,000 in debt at the start of the game.
- You can choose to pay down some or all of your debt, or leave the game during night phase only (leaving automatically settles your debt with the money you have)
Here's how to win:
- There is an unknown number of days, after which the game will end and everyone will automatically leave the game
- When you leave/end the game, you will receive a color coded Ending Story based on how much debt / money you finished with
- The goal of the game is to get the best possible ending story
- There are a few special roles in the game whose goals may diverge slightly from the rest of you
- One of the rounds will be a wealth redistributing game, favoring the players with the least money, so don't give up if you fall behind!