1. ISO #1
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    SC2Mafia
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    Amrock is the single best Phighter reader

"No. It can't be. How is this possible??” That was my reaction to seeing Phighter flip village in the Mafia Universe Mafia Championships Season 9 Qualifier Game 2. My hands were shaking as I realized the complete and total error of my ways. If only… if only I had listened to Amrock. Amrock was right all along, he had the god read, the soul read, the perfect read on Phighter. When Amrock said “phighter v” I should have listened. I should have known that there was no possibility other than Phighter being village. Amrock’s skill at reading Phighter is impeccable, as soon as Phighter opens his role PM and reads his rolecard, it’s already too late for him. Amrock will know. No matter what Phighter does, there is no way for him to escape Amrock’s all seeing eye. If only I had known all this when I made the woefully egregious error of betting against Amrock on Phighter’s alignment in the Mafia Universe Mafia Championships Season 9 Qualifier Game 2 #champs-spectators channel on the Mafia Universe Discord server. I thought I was getting good odds. I thought that there’s no way that Amrock could be so expertly skilled at reading Phighter. I thought Phighter had solid wolf equity for so blindly tunneling a town without any consideration for other wagons. But I was WRONG. So completely and totally wrong as my skill at reading Phighter is dwarfed by Amrock’s masterful ability. If there’s one thing I learned from this, it’s that I should never disagree with Amrock’s Phighter reads ever again, when he calls a read on Phighter, he knows Phighter’s alignment better than anyone. Better than the host, better than Phighter even himself. I just hope that one day I too may be a good enough mafia player to correctly read Phighter in the way that Amrock does.

2. ISO #2
    Community
    aops + mgg
    AKA
    broken caps lock
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

3. ISO #3
    Timezone
    Community
    SC2Mafia
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself
    we suffer together

4. ISO #4
    Timezone
    UTC+09:30
    Community
    Epicmafia
    I've learned the meaning of futility today.

5. ISO #5
    Community
    AoPS
    AKA
    MineralLord, soda man
    I didn't know the lounge had actual lounge topics, neat.
    Today a new chapter on cocktails is being opened. Schweppes has developed six exceptional premium mixers with professional support. Each Premium Mixer was created for a very special purpose - to enhance the aroma of different premium spirits. Let the Schweppes Premium Mixers surprise you.

6. ISO #6
    Well at least now you'll never make that mistake again.

7. ISO #7
    Community
    triviajawn and MiniMafia
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I think a casual laugh, nod of respect, and series of obscenities is in order for this post/thread

Consider yourselves spared of the obscenities
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#232)
    So here's the deal, Champ.

1. Phighter's $%#!ing with you.

8. ISO #8
    Timezone
    Community
    EpicMafia/DailyMafia
    AKA
    Onuzq
    How to read Phighter in a game without restrictions:

Look at his post count at the end of each day. If he has 150 posts more than average he's mafia power wolfing
    Quote Originally Posted by Empoof (#4961)
    it was jaleb

@Jaleb is a god
    ??Frog ??Last Thursday at 8:11 AM
    Jaleb, you're lowkey Magnus

9. ISO #9
    Community
    triviajawn and MiniMafia
    AKA
    Caffrey
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    How to read Phighter in a game without restrictions:

Look at his post count at the end of each day. If he has 150 posts more than average he's mafia power wolfing
    I post way more as town than you think I do lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos (#232)
    So here's the deal, Champ.

1. Phighter's $%#!ing with you.

10. ISO #10
    Community
    Canucks Community (CDC)
    "No. It can't be. How is this possible??” That was my reaction to seeing Phighter flip village in the Mafia Universe Mafia Championships Season 9 Qualifier Game 2. My hands were shaking as I realized the complete and total error of my ways. If only… if only I had listened to Amrock. Amrock was right all along, he had the god read, the soul read, the perfect read on Phighter. When Amrock said “phighter v” I should have listened. I should have known that there was no possibility other than Phighter being village. Amrock’s skill at reading Phighter is impeccable, as soon as Phighter opens his role PM and reads his rolecard, it’s already too late for him. Amrock will know. No matter what Phighter does, there is no way for him to escape Amrock’s all seeing eye. If only I had known all this when I made the woefully egregious error of betting against Amrock on Phighter’s alignment in the Mafia Universe Mafia Championships Season 9 Qualifier Game 2 #champs-spectators channel on the Mafia Universe Discord server. I thought I was getting good odds. I thought that there’s no way that Amrock could be so expertly skilled at reading Phighter. I thought Phighter had solid wolf equity for so blindly tunneling a town without any consideration for other wagons. But I was WRONG. So completely and totally wrong as my skill at reading Phighter is dwarfed by Amrock’s masterful ability. If there’s one thing I learned from this, it’s that I should never disagree with Amrock’s Phighter reads ever again, when he calls a read on Phighter, he knows Phighter’s alignment better than anyone. Better than the host, better than Phighter even himself. I just hope that one day I too may be a good enough mafia player to correctly read Phighter in the way that Amrock does.
    Amrock is an internet soulmate of mine, along with iaafr. It may be that not everyone is laughing at how brilliantly and crazily angry we all are, but the mad brilliance of us is beyond scope and expression. I do not mean to offend against Amrock's relationship with Phighter, but to say that I have no say in this moral and civil quandary is beyond offensive. Why was I not given an alert to this thread? My gosh golly.

11. ISO #11
    Community
    Hypixel, sc2
    AKA
    Oli, Oliver, Oliverz144