Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: forgot password is there for a reason

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis~ (#247)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter~ (#245)
    if either of you still think i'm maf then wtf?
    why do you think you are locktown?
    how am i not locktown? y'all need to start convincing me who is town out of you two because i'm hardpressed as to who it is.

2. ISO #252
    if im scum with nyx we just mislynch you and win

3. ISO #253
    I was going to make a list of each why each you are good

but the main thing I am trying to wrap my head around is

Nyx has been down bad for Demeter the entire game, through voting, and through chat

but I don't know if it's two mafia or a mafia trying to vote out a town

off of singular and individual play, it is nearly always demeter mafia

4. ISO #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus~ (#252)
    if im scum with nyx we just mislynch you and win
    you didn't have the votes if you were team

5. ISO #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter~ (#251)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis~ (#247)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter~ (#245)
    if either of you still think i'm maf then wtf?
    why do you think you are locktown?
    how am i not locktown? y'all need to start convincing me who is town out of you two because i'm hardpressed as to who it is.
    what??

6. ISO #256
    where as nyx voted on you at my suggestion, likely thinking I was going to be the towny who misvotes, but then Artemis voted on nyx making that
    wait no i still coulda misvoted

7. ISO #257
    if nemesis was scum

8. ISO #258
    Demeter is ethier:
    A very new towny who genuinely thinks they are lock town bc a mafia voted theM
    a scum who is doing this as a desperation play

9. ISO #259
    im just never evil here with that last vote imo but like i get that thats hard to accept with my push yesterday being you two lmao

10. ISO #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus~ (#258)
    Demeter is ethier:
    A very new towny who genuinely thinks they are lock town bc a mafia voted theM
    a scum who is doing this as a desperation play
    i'm aware that we could be two maf confing each other, but really? are you still reading me as maf? I said d1 vote me if you're going to tunnel me all game because that's such a throw for town to do. I said nyx had sus chat when they did, it wasn't just a random yolo onto a message. They were being sus so i pushed them for it.

11. ISO #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx~ (#186)
    i can see a nemesis demeter spy team

also if the cop checked me and saw me mafia they'd be screaming about it, they checked someone else town
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx~ (#228)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus~ (#223)
    @Artemis @Nyx thoughts on a hecate vote?
    ...hecate is dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx~ (#229)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus~ (#226)
    Demeter not hecate
    im ok with demeter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx~ (#231)
    ##Vote Demeter~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx~ (#211)
    i want a vote in demeter or nemesis

artemis and dionysus can help me direct it

I just really can't see the chat between Dionysus and Nyx here to be two mafia chatting.

especially the part where Dionysus is trying to vote Demeter, Nyx seems like they're trying to sheep Dionysus for the next day, rather than for two mafia trying to vote out a town to win

@Demeter~ I really don't understand how you think are you the most confirm town here?

12. ISO #262
    ethier nemesis is playing really well as scum or demeter is watching us selfdisstruct

13. ISO #263
    I mean thteir vote onto you

14. ISO #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus~ (#263)
    I mean thteir vote onto you
    why didn't you vote yesterday? not an accusation, but like why not?

15. ISO #265
    ##Vote Demeter~

I am really sorry if I am wrong.

This is my reason:
    Overall, Dionysus has tried to play more than Demeter has, and has been more carefree rather than defensive.

Furthermore, Nyx talking to Dionysus seems like trying to sheep Dionysus, rather than trying to get a town to vote out another town.

Lastly, I am trusting Artemis here.

Sorry agin if wrong.

16. ISO #266
    i froze up and didnt know who to vote for

17. ISO #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis~ (#265)
    ##Vote Demeter~

I am really sorry if I am wrong.

This is my reason:
    Overall, Dionysus has tried to play more than Demeter has, and has been more carefree rather than defensive.

Furthermore, Nyx talking to Dionysus seems like trying to sheep Dionysus, rather than trying to get a town to vote out another town.

Lastly, I am trusting Artemis here.

Sorry agin if wrong.
    oh $%#! off, you've forced my vote now

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269
    PLEASE NO I DONT WANT TO BE HERE

20. ISO #270
    @Dionysus~ if you're mafia, well played

if you're town, I want you to look back at yesterday

if you two are both town, and you say you want to vote Demeter, why do I not vote Demeter and then instantly win, because you want to?

21. ISO #271
    i don't think nemesis would've lived this long if he was actually town, but also i don't $%#!ing know

22. ISO #272
    ok so Dionysus confirmed town

@Dionysus~ yesterday, you are wanting to vote Demeter, and entire day, no one voting Demeter. why?

23. ISO #273
    don't let timer run down...

24. ISO #274
    ##Vote Demeter~
    im really sorry if this is a throw, your d1 was bad and i just dont see the votes yesterday as being a t!you world
    I think nyx was looking for a way out at the end
    a way out from him

25. ISO #275
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Elimination: Demeter~ was Vanilla Town »
    forgot password kekw Day 4 Final Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes are locked. Your first vote is final. Day ends immediately upon majority or when everyone has cast a vote.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 Demeter~ Nemesis~ (11), Dionysus~ (15)
    1 Nemesis~ Demeter~ (9)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to reach majority.

Demeter~ was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for forgot password kekw

You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Day 4 has ended.

Day 4 ended at 4:11 PM EDT on Thursday, May 26th, 2022.

26. ISO #276
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Game Over: Mafia Wins
    Game Over

The Town has been overrun. The Mafia team wins.

Mafia Members

@Nemesis~
    @Nyx~

x2 Mafia Goon
    x6 Vanilla Town
    x1 Town Alignment Cop
    Artemis~ (Vanilla Town) (blobby)

Game Thread: forgot password kekw

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Athena~ (Vanilla Town) (Macspie1)

By verifying this message you verify that you have read this PM, the Forum Rules and the OGI Guide. You are expected to respect game integrity for all games that prohibit OGI even if this game does not prohibit OGI itself. Please take this opportunity to read the Forum Rules and OGI Guide: A Primer to Out of Game Influence (OGI).

Demeter~ (Vanilla Town) (KendallFire)

Dionysus~ (Vanilla Town) (Ivyeo)

Hecate~ (Town Alignment Cop) (PoisonInPain)

You are Town Alignment Cop. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Town Alignment Cop

As Town Alignment Cop, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's alignment. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the un-Inspected living players.

Hephaestus~ (Vanilla Town) (TomRiddle)

Hypnos~ (Vanilla Town) (Gellert)

Nemesis~ (Mafia Goon) (Amaiyume)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Nemesis~ (Mafia Goon)
    Nyx~ (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

Mafia Chat: forgot password kekw Mafia Chat

Nyx~ (Mafia Goon) (starkrush)

You are Mafia Goon. You win when you overpower the Town and are the only evil faction remaining. Your teammates are:

Mafia Team

Nemesis~ (Mafia Goon)
    Nyx~ (Mafia Goon)

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night using the form below the game thread. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

N1: Nyx~ — Alignment Inspection
    N1: Hephaestus~ — Factional Kill
    N2: Athena~ — Factional Kill
    N3: Artemis~ — Factional Kill

Graveyard Chat: forgot password kekw Graveyard Chat

Post-game discussion starts now.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279
    $%#! ME IM SO SORRY TOWN I SHOULDA TRUST ED MY GUT UGHHH

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456