Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 3315

Thread: Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship]

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #2551
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Well, if you are town as I said I may just have to throw away what I would have expected wolves to do early game as it has caused me nothing but trouble.

    Thanks for the answer, I'll keep it in mind for the future.

  2. ISO #2552
    Thread Analyst Mr. Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    813
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2548)
    @Mr. Turtle

    Heya. Do you think it makes sense for a wolf ezra to come in and case penguin and vote for them as the last two wolves?
    I think this is the biggest thing that makes me go "Wait a minute". Currently, I am leaning in a Penguin/Ezra world, but Ezra's vote here seems unaligned as they could go on me just as easily justifiably.

    On the other hand, I think overall Ezra can go deep here? If the team is Penguin/Ezra, they know Penguin goes after I flip town and it's the smartest for Ezra to go deep here in this case.

    I could see this go either way, but it's a great opportunity to bus and "unalign" themselves now since Shawn hardly interacted with anyone the first 3 days.

  3. ISO #2553
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I don't find it very likely. Mostly because of how strong of a read they gave you, Turtle. They weren't shy in elevating you. Seems truly unaligned to me.

  4. ISO #2554
    Thread Analyst Mr. Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    813
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2553)
    I don't find it very likely. Mostly because of how strong of a read they gave you, Turtle. They weren't shy in elevating you. Seems truly unaligned to me.
    Hmm, I'll have to take another look at the read on me. Could you link it real quick?

  5. ISO #2555
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2504)
    Ok I ISO'd Turtle

    Mindmeld with p#303 on liking Johanna's honesty

    Overall very solvy and I thought they had good progression at points

    Next to no interactions with Hectic

    I feel like the sheer number of wallposts that Turtle as made is fairly hard to pull off as scum

    I have them at an upper townlean for now
    @Mr. Turtle

  6. ISO #2556
    Thread Analyst Mr. Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    813
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2504)
    Ok I ISO'd Turtle

    Mindmeld with p#303 on liking Johanna's honesty

    Overall very solvy and I thought they had good progression at points

    Next to no interactions with Hectic

    I feel like the sheer number of wallposts that Turtle as made is fairly hard to pull off as scum

    I have them at an upper townlean for now
    @Mr. Turtle
    Hmm, I don't feel like it's super hard to fake. You don't think a Penguin/Ezra team relies on Ezra hardbussing? Like the state of the game Ezra entered in wasn't necessarily a Penguin-favoring one.

    Could you explain what exactly makes them unaligned here?

  7. ISO #2557
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Turtle (#2556)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2504)
    Ok I ISO'd Turtle

    Mindmeld with p#303 on liking Johanna's honesty

    Overall very solvy and I thought they had good progression at points

    Next to no interactions with Hectic

    I feel like the sheer number of wallposts that Turtle as made is fairly hard to pull off as scum

    I have them at an upper townlean for now
    @Mr. Turtle
    Hmm, I don't feel like it's super hard to fake. You don't think a Penguin/Ezra team relies on Ezra hardbussing? Like the state of the game Ezra entered in wasn't necessarily a Penguin-favoring one.

    Could you explain what exactly makes them unaligned here?

    No, I think they go with keeping the status quo of the game. If they are both wolves, they have UG completely fooled and digital has stated their like for penguin for awhile now. It's a really solid block that would force town who is undecided on the issue to split 5-0.

    It feels rather foolish tbh.

  8. ISO #2558
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    That's my take away for today anyway, as you said each new day is a chance to reconsider.

  9. ISO #2559
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    3 Mr. Turtle The Penguin (56), Ultimate-Gamer (45), digitaldude (28)
    3 The Penguin Mr. Turtle (29), Ezradekezra (34), Saint (30)
    3 Not voting Johanna (11), don_3000 (13), Achromatic (145)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022. There are 1656093660000 remaining.

  10. ISO #2560
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I'll place my vote back 15 minutes till EoD unless someone wants to contribute something.

  11. ISO #2561
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Notes from Digital ISO

    Hard to read on an individual level but they do have some good associatives

    p#252 seems unaligned with UG imo, I feel like it would've been posted in scumchat instead if they were partnered as it draws a bit of unnecessary attention to w!UG

    p#882 is unaligned with Johanna

    The pressure they placed on Hectic D2 seems >rand town imo

    Also not likely to be partnered with Turtle I think

    Overall likely to be clear from a lack of partners that make a lot of sense

  12. ISO #2562
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Which I think just leaves UG and Penguin actually

  13. ISO #2563
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Thankyou Ezra for your quick catch up and contribution today. Excellent work for a replacement day 4. I know how pain in the $%#! that can be.

    The fact we agree on things makes me feel either sane or pocketed, I'll let you know soon.

  14. ISO #2564
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2563)
    Thankyou Ezra for your quick catch up and contribution today. Excellent work for a replacement day 4. I know how pain in the $%#! that can be.

    The fact we agree on things makes me feel either sane or pocketed, I'll let you know soon.
    It might be the pocket part, but it for sure is the wrong conclusions.

  15. ISO #2565
    Soul Reader digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,209
    Community
    Mangahelpers
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#2564)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2563)
    Thankyou Ezra for your quick catch up and contribution today. Excellent work for a replacement day 4. I know how pain in the $%#! that can be.

    The fact we agree on things makes me feel either sane or pocketed, I'll let you know soon.
    It might be the pocket part, but it for sure is the wrong conclusions.
    Anyway last words bro?

  16. ISO #2566
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#2564)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2563)
    Thankyou Ezra for your quick catch up and contribution today. Excellent work for a replacement day 4. I know how pain in the $%#! that can be.

    The fact we agree on things makes me feel either sane or pocketed, I'll let you know soon.
    It might be the pocket part, but it for sure is the wrong conclusions.
    Yeah, maybe. I don't know what else I can do other than what I see in front of me. If I'm wrong you can chide me post game.

  17. ISO #2567
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    It may or may not be Johanna/Turtle, but Turtle is scummy for sure.

  18. ISO #2568
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#2567)
    It may or may not be Johanna/Turtle, but Turtle is scummy for sure.

    Why?

  19. ISO #2569
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I cant point to it atm, but I it is the feeling I have had since yesterday.

  20. ISO #2570
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#2569)
    I cant point to it atm, but I it is the feeling I have had since yesterday.
    Very well.

    ##Vote The Penguin

  21. ISO #2571
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Your life kinda depends on you pointing to it my guy

  22. ISO #2572
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2571)
    Your life kinda depends on you pointing to it my gal
    No it doesnt, my fate is sealed, since Achro doesnt seem to change his mind when he gets like this.

  23. ISO #2573
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#2572)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2571)
    Your life kinda depends on you pointing to it my gal
    No it doesnt, my fate is sealed, since Achro doesnt seem to change his mind when he gets like this.
    (sorry for misgendering)

    you do realize that achro isn't the only person on the wagon right

  24. ISO #2574
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    No, but he is the one with the arguments

  25. ISO #2575
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 The Penguin Mr. Turtle (29), Ezradekezra (38), Saint (30), Achromatic (150)
    3 Mr. Turtle The Penguin (61), Ultimate-Gamer (45), digitaldude (29)
    2 Not voting Johanna (11), don_3000 (13)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022. There are 1656093660000 remaining.

  26. ISO #2576
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I don't see why that's a reason to not provide an argument yourself

  27. ISO #2577
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I feel like I have discussed a lot but every vote on you has come independent of my arguments. Saint compared ISOs, as did Ezra. I just brought up everything I saw but I don't get the sense anyone on you is 'relying' on me.

  28. ISO #2578
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    I have tried and tried, but I am out of energy

  29. ISO #2579
    Thread Analyst Mr. Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    813
    Timezone
    UTC+01:00
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Lol, I forgot that soccer has a halftime after 45 minutes, so here I an until EoD, actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2557)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Turtle (#2556)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2555)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2504)
    Ok I ISO'd Turtle

    Mindmeld with p#303 on liking Johanna's honesty

    Overall very solvy and I thought they had good progression at points

    Next to no interactions with Hectic

    I feel like the sheer number of wallposts that Turtle as made is fairly hard to pull off as scum

    I have them at an upper townlean for now
    @Mr. Turtle
    Hmm, I don't feel like it's super hard to fake. You don't think a Penguin/Ezra team relies on Ezra hardbussing? Like the state of the game Ezra entered in wasn't necessarily a Penguin-favoring one.

    Could you explain what exactly makes them unaligned here?

    No, I think they go with keeping the status quo of the game. If they are both wolves, they have UG completely fooled and digital has stated their like for penguin for awhile now. It's a really solid block that would force town who is undecided on the issue to split 5-0.

    It feels rather foolish tbh.
    Okay, I see what you mean. They could easily have gotten a solid block formed, but Ezra bussing to go deep would give that up.

  30. ISO #2580
    Thread Analyst Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    668
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    PlanetCricket
    Gender
    @The Penguin - just three posts that stands out on Mr. Turtle that will change my vote.

    Tbh I have my doubts on you being scum personally, but Achro and Ezradekezra case against you looks solid.

  31. ISO #2581
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint (#2580)
    @The Penguin - just three posts that stands out on Mr. Turtle that will change my vote.

    Tbh I have my doubts on you being scum personally, but Achro and Ezradekezra case against you looks solid.
    Check my earlier ISO/ISOs

  32. ISO #2582
    Thread Analyst Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    668
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    PlanetCricket
    Gender
    You know I suck on mobile - just a quick three posts that stand out for you.

  33. ISO #2583
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1939)
    My go through of Hectic, Johanna and Turtles iso.

    Day 1

    First indirect connection is in P#24, which is kinda related to Johanna.

    P#60 has Johannas reaction to my vote on Hectic, which has the "Why vote in RVS" feeling which is a bit odd.

    P#62 is then a partnery thing to just show that one should be trying to get reactions.

    P#96 has a small bantery interaction, NAI I would say.

    P#101 when talking about Johanna is in a way making her out to be more town, since she now has one less companion. This is also later pushed further in P#103.

    P#129 is then about the overwhelmed Johanna, further cementing that Hectic is trying to make Johanna look good.

    P#140 laying it on further, that Johanna shouldnt be read at this moment.

    P#152 ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

    P#169 if Turtles first post more or less is just, "hey, I am already town cleared by my mafia companion" then I am gonna $%#!ing lose it.

    P#190 meming from Hectic *GASP*, anyhow, I can see this as a bit hedgy if Turtle were to die.

    P#206 more or less only talks about the others in this constellation, and I think scum!Turtle would be a bit scared to do that this early.

    P#303 then expands on the last line, but it has some overlap with the stuff that I have thought of so.

    I just dont get P#492.

    Is the pushback here (P#516) from hectic being scared of us catching Johanna?

    P#534 puts 2 confirmed town in the kingmaker idea, me as mafia would put the third one as one of my companions.

    P#554 has a very non committal reasoning for having Turtle in.

    P#592 creates some distance to Johanna.

    P#725 just makes me think of them creating a scum theater.

    P#929 might be setting up for a misslynch.

    From day one I would say that this pairing is quite likely.

    Day 2

    Haha, 2 hours into the day and the first mention of eachother is to just help with multi quote, P#1252.

    P#1342 also shows Ratches opinion on an ISO done by Saint on Johanna. Could be trying to keep Johanna in a positive light as a town has said such.

    P#1486 is Johanna taking distance from Hectic.


    That is all the interactions, I think, and there isnt a lot. I think that the scum team might have taken it as gospel that Hectic was gonna die, so might as well not interact really.

    Day 3

    Notice, I am mostly gonna ignore comments about Hectic here since I believe if this is the scum team, its only gonna be wifom.

    P#1817 Turtle has a case on Johanna, but it is more or less one point, also having her above Saint is wack.

    P#1851 is creating a further pairing between them.

    P#1888 also has the line "Is that what you're looking for?" when it comes to the question of Johanna. That is not positive.

    So day three, doesnt have much to bring either but I think that it leans more to the scum part.

    All in all, I think that this team is quite plausible.

    Now for @Arete to go through my badly written post haha.
    Ok so I'm guessing this is a large part of the Turtle case

    I feel like if w!Turtle had accepted that Hectic was going over they would've tried to jump on and gain towncred from it though

  34. ISO #2584
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    There's always doubts. I don't usually voice them because I don't think it is useful to town, but even now I am thinking 'maybe it was just really, really bad luck on Penguin's part to do what she did day 2'

    Ultimately, I haven't seen much to suggest that. I think I did a much calmer case than I did in previous days, I had to detach myself a bit just because I was overdoing it. I was way too hyper. I posted a lot today still... but at least less walls.

  35. ISO #2585
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2583)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1939)
    My go through of Hectic, Johanna and Turtles iso.

    Day 1

    First indirect connection is in P#24, which is kinda related to Johanna.

    P#60 has Johannas reaction to my vote on Hectic, which has the "Why vote in RVS" feeling which is a bit odd.

    P#62 is then a partnery thing to just show that one should be trying to get reactions.

    P#96 has a small bantery interaction, NAI I would say.

    P#101 when talking about Johanna is in a way making her out to be more town, since she now has one less companion. This is also later pushed further in P#103.

    P#129 is then about the overwhelmed Johanna, further cementing that Hectic is trying to make Johanna look good.

    P#140 laying it on further, that Johanna shouldnt be read at this moment.

    P#152 ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

    P#169 if Turtles first post more or less is just, "hey, I am already town cleared by my mafia companion" then I am gonna $%#!ing lose it.

    P#190 meming from Hectic *GASP*, anyhow, I can see this as a bit hedgy if Turtle were to die.

    P#206 more or less only talks about the others in this constellation, and I think scum!Turtle would be a bit scared to do that this early.

    P#303 then expands on the last line, but it has some overlap with the stuff that I have thought of so.

    I just dont get P#492.

    Is the pushback here (P#516) from hectic being scared of us catching Johanna?

    P#534 puts 2 confirmed town in the kingmaker idea, me as mafia would put the third one as one of my companions.

    P#554 has a very non committal reasoning for having Turtle in.

    P#592 creates some distance to Johanna.

    P#725 just makes me think of them creating a scum theater.

    P#929 might be setting up for a misslynch.

    From day one I would say that this pairing is quite likely.

    Day 2

    Haha, 2 hours into the day and the first mention of eachother is to just help with multi quote, P#1252.

    P#1342 also shows Ratches opinion on an ISO done by Saint on Johanna. Could be trying to keep Johanna in a positive light as a town has said such.

    P#1486 is Johanna taking distance from Hectic.


    That is all the interactions, I think, and there isnt a lot. I think that the scum team might have taken it as gospel that Hectic was gonna die, so might as well not interact really.

    Day 3

    Notice, I am mostly gonna ignore comments about Hectic here since I believe if this is the scum team, its only gonna be wifom.

    P#1817 Turtle has a case on Johanna, but it is more or less one point, also having her above Saint is wack.

    P#1851 is creating a further pairing between them.

    P#1888 also has the line "Is that what you're looking for?" when it comes to the question of Johanna. That is not positive.

    So day three, doesnt have much to bring either but I think that it leans more to the scum part.

    All in all, I think that this team is quite plausible.

    Now for @Arete to go through my badly written post haha.
    Ok so I'm guessing this is a large part of the Turtle case

    I feel like if w!Turtle had accepted that Hectic was going over they would've tried to jump on and gain towncred from it though
    Except that they claim that they werent available due to the hammer.

  36. ISO #2586
    Soul Reader digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,209
    Community
    Mangahelpers
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2584)
    There's always doubts. I don't usually voice them because I don't think it is useful to town, but even now I am thinking 'maybe it was just really, really bad luck on Penguin's part to do what she did day 2'

    Ultimately, I haven't seen much to suggest that. I think I did a much calmer case than I did in previous days, I had to detach myself a bit just because I was overdoing it. I was way too hyper. I posted a lot today still... but at least less walls.
    You did lose your mind over UG today...

  37. ISO #2587
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude (#2586)
    Quote Originally Posted by Achromatic (#2584)
    There's always doubts. I don't usually voice them because I don't think it is useful to town, but even now I am thinking 'maybe it was just really, really bad luck on Penguin's part to do what she did day 2'

    Ultimately, I haven't seen much to suggest that. I think I did a much calmer case than I did in previous days, I had to detach myself a bit just because I was overdoing it. I was way too hyper. I posted a lot today still... but at least less walls.
    You did lose your mind over UG today...
    That was clearly marked with 'paranoid'

    Also Ezra agrees with me so its either wolf pocketing or someone sees it that way.

  38. ISO #2588
    Thread Analyst Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    668
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    PlanetCricket
    Gender
    Quickly Penguin please..

  39. ISO #2589
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Day 4 Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 The Penguin Mr. Turtle (30), Ezradekezra (40), Saint (33), Achromatic (153)
    3 Mr. Turtle The Penguin (64), Ultimate-Gamer (45), digitaldude (30)
    2 Not voting Johanna (11), don_3000 (13)

    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    Day 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022. There are 1656093660000 remaining.

  40. ISO #2590
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#2585)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezradekezra (#2583)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin (#1939)
    My go through of Hectic, Johanna and Turtles iso.

    Day 1

    First indirect connection is in P#24, which is kinda related to Johanna.

    P#60 has Johannas reaction to my vote on Hectic, which has the "Why vote in RVS" feeling which is a bit odd.

    P#62 is then a partnery thing to just show that one should be trying to get reactions.

    P#96 has a small bantery interaction, NAI I would say.

    P#101 when talking about Johanna is in a way making her out to be more town, since she now has one less companion. This is also later pushed further in P#103.

    P#129 is then about the overwhelmed Johanna, further cementing that Hectic is trying to make Johanna look good.

    P#140 laying it on further, that Johanna shouldnt be read at this moment.

    P#152 ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

    P#169 if Turtles first post more or less is just, "hey, I am already town cleared by my mafia companion" then I am gonna $%#!ing lose it.

    P#190 meming from Hectic *GASP*, anyhow, I can see this as a bit hedgy if Turtle were to die.

    P#206 more or less only talks about the others in this constellation, and I think scum!Turtle would be a bit scared to do that this early.

    P#303 then expands on the last line, but it has some overlap with the stuff that I have thought of so.

    I just dont get P#492.

    Is the pushback here (P#516) from hectic being scared of us catching Johanna?

    P#534 puts 2 confirmed town in the kingmaker idea, me as mafia would put the third one as one of my companions.

    P#554 has a very non committal reasoning for having Turtle in.

    P#592 creates some distance to Johanna.

    P#725 just makes me think of them creating a scum theater.

    P#929 might be setting up for a misslynch.

    From day one I would say that this pairing is quite likely.

    Day 2

    Haha, 2 hours into the day and the first mention of eachother is to just help with multi quote, P#1252.

    P#1342 also shows Ratches opinion on an ISO done by Saint on Johanna. Could be trying to keep Johanna in a positive light as a town has said such.

    P#1486 is Johanna taking distance from Hectic.


    That is all the interactions, I think, and there isnt a lot. I think that the scum team might have taken it as gospel that Hectic was gonna die, so might as well not interact really.

    Day 3

    Notice, I am mostly gonna ignore comments about Hectic here since I believe if this is the scum team, its only gonna be wifom.

    P#1817 Turtle has a case on Johanna, but it is more or less one point, also having her above Saint is wack.

    P#1851 is creating a further pairing between them.

    P#1888 also has the line "Is that what you're looking for?" when it comes to the question of Johanna. That is not positive.

    So day three, doesnt have much to bring either but I think that it leans more to the scum part.

    All in all, I think that this team is quite plausible.

    Now for @Arete to go through my badly written post haha.
    Ok so I'm guessing this is a large part of the Turtle case

    I feel like if w!Turtle had accepted that Hectic was going over they would've tried to jump on and gain towncred from it though
    Except that they claim that they werent available due to the hammer.
    That still suggests a lack of coordination (and therefore pairing) between Turtle and Hectic

  41. ISO #2591
    Soul Reader The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,670
    Timezone
    UTC+02:00
    Community
    Maffia Sverige
    AKA
    El Penguino, Pingu
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Gender
    Timezones, you know, anyway, gl

  42. ISO #2592
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    Since otherwise Hectic could let Turtle hammer

  43. ISO #2593
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 4 Elimination: The Penguin was Vanilla Town »
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Day 4 Final Votecount

    Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    4 The Penguin Mr. Turtle (30), Ezradekezra (41), Saint (33), Achromatic (153)
    3 Mr. Turtle The Penguin (65), Ultimate-Gamer (45), digitaldude (30)
    2 Not voting Johanna (11), don_3000 (13)


    View Vote History

    End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

    The Penguin was eliminated. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Day 4 has ended.

    Day 4 ended at 2:00 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022.

  44. ISO #2593
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 4 Start »
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Night 4 Start

    Night 4 has begun.

    Please submit your night actions below the thread.

    Night 4 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 25th, 2022. There are 1656180060000 remaining.

  45. ISO #2595
    Calculated. bopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    18,218
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    As The Penguin makes their way to DVC, I bring you our next number. This quick little jingle is about a cause very near and dear to my heart. It's about that has an effect on all mafia players from all walks of life. It's about something, that I don't think anyone will disagree about, that needs to be abolished from this game we all enjoy playing. Inspired by the theme song of the 1987 cartoon classic, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I bring you:

    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals



    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Neutrals in mish-mashes,
    OVer Powered!

    They're the world's most annoying third party (We're really hip!)
    They're neutrals but the play as if they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
    Their wincon is always lame
    Making players regret playing this game!

    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals

    Enough killpower to win by day 3, (Balance Schmalance!)
    Conversions each night, and they peek like they're V-T's (Peeks? For the weak!)
    That's not the worst you see (oh here it comes)
    They can even survive through the yeet (Yeet!)

    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Stupid Overpowered Neutrals
    Neutrals in mish-mashes,
    Over Powered!

  46. ISO #2596
    Calculated. bopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    18,218
    Community
    2+2
    Gender
    As we lose Ultimate-Gamer in the night, we come closer to the inevitable end. With that in mind, our next performance is a snapshot into the mindset of a player who is just over it and ready to go. Inspired by the song "Kiss me" by Sixpence None The Richer I bring you:

    Keel Me




    Take me, out of the stupid dumb game
    Daily, V-T's fake claim red peeks
    Why, Why (Why, Why ) do I even play
    When town ends up as the best wolves anyways

    Oh, keel me, N-K me please finally
    Lead me out to sweet D-V-C
    Lift your wolfy hand
    Submit my name and I'll join my friends in
    Deadchat $%#!talking
    So keel me

    Day Three, (Day Three) before the first I-T-A
    Red peek, (Red peek) on a consensus clear
    Bang, Bang, (Bang, Bang) dayvig kills seer claim
    They flip V-T but we'll still kill the guy red checked

    Oh, keel me, red peek probly just a green
    pleading, red peek not wolfy
    Some dummy town says
    Mechanically we should kill them anyways
    mouth breathers agree
    he flips green

    Oh, keel me, N-K me please finally
    Lead me out to sweet D-V-C
    Lift your wolfy hand
    Submit my name and i can join my friends
    Deadchat $%#!talking
    So keel me

    So keel me
    So keel me
    So keel me
    Last edited by bopolis; June 25th, 2022 at 02:22 PM.

  47. ISO #2597
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Night 4 Results: Ultimate-Gamer was Vanilla Town »
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Night 4 Results

    Ultimate-Gamer has died. They were: Vanilla Town.
    Role PM for

    You are Vanilla Town. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.


    Night 4 has ended.

    Night 4 ended at 2:00 PM EDT on Saturday, June 25th, 2022.

  48. ISO #2597
    Automatic Game Mod Mafia Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    253,441
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    « Day 5 Start »
    Season 9, Game 8: Mafia! A musical revue [Mafia Championship] Day 5 Start

    Day 5 has begun.

    Living Players

    @Achromatic
    @digitaldude
    @don_3000
    @Ezradekezra
    @Johanna
    @Mr. Turtle
    @Saint

    Day 5 ends at 2:00 PM EDT on Monday, June 27th, 2022. There are 1656352860000 remaining.

  49. ISO #2599
    Soul Reader Achromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,092
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GameFAQs
    AKA
    Sir Chris
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    ##Vote Mr. Turtle

    Okay, listening to my dead friends this time and I have exhausted every ounce of misguided WIM/paranoia.

    If you guys have any questions just notify me, going to be taking it easy today unless someone has questions.

  50. ISO #2600
    Wants It More Ezradekezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,323
    Community
    Town of Salem
    AKA
    Ezra
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Gender
    I started working on an interaction chart overnight. It's not finished, but this is what I've got so far:



    (green indicates that they're not w/w, white indicates that they can be w/w)

    Was not expecting the UG death, but it does help rule out a few potential teams

    Previous reads aside, it looks like Don/Johanna and Turtle/Johanna are the two most likely teams

    Don is still pretty towny on an individual level imo so I'm leaning toward Turtle/Johanna atm

    Finishing this today will hopefully help confirm things

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  •  

Keyboard Shortcuts

about us
Mafia Universe is a community hub for people who enjoy playing the forum variant of Mafia (also known as Werewolf). We offer fully automated Mafia games and a wide variety of customized features crafted to optimize your game experience. We also proudly host the Internet's only database of Mafia/Werewolf communities.

We hope you stick around!
Role of the Day
Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter is an independently aligned role that starts the game with an assassination target. The Bounty Hunter may kill another player every night. If they kill their target, they will win the game.