Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 3075

Thread: Young Justice Season 2

View Game in Database
  1. ISO #2801
    I'm probably placing my vote on Champ. Kuti is town imo.

2. ISO #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Cooler (#2801)
    If you’re town read everything I’ve said. There’s nothing town on kuti atp and it’s day 4

3. ISO #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCHAMP (#2802)
    If you’re town read everything I’ve said. There’s nothing town on kuti atp and it’s day 4

4. ISO #2804
    Timezone
    UTC-07:00
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Did you happen to see that Kuti was tracked to the kill target last night?

5. ISO #2805
    Timezone
    UTC-06:00
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    they/them/their/theirs/themself + she/her/her/hers/herself
    Just hammer me so we can end this $%#! fest of a game plz and ty

6. ISO #2806
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    No one is going to make a case on anyone but me. That's all I am. Congrats mafia on the sweep. Let's just end this game and free me

7. ISO #2807
    Timezone
    UTC-05:00
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#2806)
    No one is going to make a case on anyone but me. That's all I am. Congrats mafia on the sweep. Let's just end this game and free me
    if you're town I think I can find you. Can you talk about your world view and where you think the wolves are hiding?

8. ISO #2808
    p#2806 I’m scum reading you because you are conf mafia to me. And not a single other person has voted with me and maybe 2 have even called you scum here. You’ve provided no defense and are just saying “oh I can’t do anything” and that’s a scummy mentality and just letting your teammates defend you

p#2807 in what world view is Kuti town anymore? There’s nothing going on for a Kuti town game atp

@Inawordyes you’ve posted absolutely nothing you need to post soon. Pls don’t say you’ve forgotten about this game because we just lose then every time

9. ISO #2809
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCHAMP (#2808)
    p#2806 I’m scum reading you because you are conf mafia to me. And not a single other person has voted with me and maybe 2 have even called you scum here. You’ve provided no defense and are just saying “oh I can’t do anything” and that’s a scummy mentality and just letting your teammates defend you

p#2807 in what world view is Kuti town anymore? There’s nothing going on for a Kuti town game atp

@Inawordyes you’ve posted absolutely nothing you need to post soon. Pls don’t say you’ve forgotten about this game because we just lose then every time
    Even if you're right you're still biased.
    I said to Kuti "If you are town I think I can find you".

I stand by that statement. If Kuti is town I think I can figure that out. Which is why I asked what their world view is so that I can think about that.

So if you don't mind staying out of that conversation that'd be great, thanks

10. ISO #2810
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2807)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuti plz (#2806)
    if you're town I think I can find you. Can you talk about your world view and where you think the wolves are hiding?
    I honestly dunno anymore. It could be soh and champ.

Champ withholding claim and then pretending was sus.

But if it was champ his teammates would have rushed to hammer me.

Soh makes sense. Evidence points to him.

I.... Just dunno.

Inawordyes has fallen off.

I can't really tr snowy because she reverted back to her old. Ways once I made that case on her.

You might be sus.

I just am lost.

11. ISO #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by Conq (#2804)
    Did you happen to see that Kuti was tracked to the kill target last night?
    Didn't they claim watcher?

12. ISO #2812
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns

The only wolfu read I felt the most confident in were Zeus and Snowy this whole game.

Zeus is town no $%#!.

I read conqs games on webdip and he's matching his town meta. He's not asking simple questions like his scum game on there.

Meta is town, I know this because he obvtowned.

I just dunno.

13. ISO #2813
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    I can link my wolf and town games, yall can analyze from that because the one wolf game on here is $%#! because I am depressed and could not preform.

I'm still depressed and can't preform.

14. ISO #2814
    Timezone
    Community
    MafiaManiac, CFC, Mafia Universe
    AKA
    Iawy
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCHAMP (#2808)

I haven’t forgotten, I am extremely busy at work trying to catch up several projects that got pushed to the wayside due to me missing the entire week of work last week because I was sick

Votes are not locked, we have 48 hours, don’t hammer and I will be here, it just can’t really be now in any meaningful capacity until I’m out of work and can actually sit down and priorize this clustertruck

15. ISO #2815
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    the way champ is presenting his solve feels more like wolf trying to railroad than it does town trying to solve.

That said, the fact that there hasn't been a hammer on kuti would seem to indicate that they're a wolf. But also the fact that there hasn't been a hammer on champ would indicate they're wolf.

Champ is hard pushing and Kuti is rolling over and giving up and frankly I want to vote champ more than I want to vote kuti based purely off of that.

16. ISO #2816
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt (#2815)
    the way champ is presenting his solve feels more like wolf trying to railroad than it does town trying to solve.

That said, the fact that there hasn't been a hammer on kuti would seem to indicate that they're a wolf. But also the fact that there hasn't been a hammer on champ would indicate they're wolf.

Champ is hard pushing and Kuti is rolling over and giving up and frankly I want to vote champ more than I want to vote kuti based purely off of that.
    Can you flesh out more why Kuti rolling over/Champ hard pushing makes you want to vote champ?

I'm having a hard time getting over Kuti being tracked to the kill. It could be that Kuti just happened to watch Porscha, but that seems too coincidental. And the claimed result (no visit), seems designed to avoid spewing anyone town/give minimal information.

I just kind of feel like we've spent the whole game getting ZERO help from all of our PRs. We finally get what looks like a red result, and I feel like there is no way we are so unlucky as to have the one promising mechanical bit of info turn out as a false positive.

If we lose because our tracker happened to follow our watcher to the kill at the same time the actual person making the kill was invisible, I feel like I can live with that. That is very low probability. If we lose by ignoring the one red result we get all game? That just feels irresponsible.

It's also suspicious to me that the people in the thread are not making a bigger deal of the track result. Makes me feel worse about Meta and better about inawordyes.

17. ISO #2817
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns

Can you flesh out more why Kuti rolling over/Champ hard pushing makes you want to vote champ?

I'm having a hard time getting over Kuti being tracked to the kill. It could be that Kuti just happened to watch Porscha, but that seems too coincidental. And the claimed result (no visit), seems designed to avoid spewing anyone town/give minimal information.

I just kind of feel like we've spent the whole game getting ZERO help from all of our PRs. We finally get what looks like a red result, and I feel like there is no way we are so unlucky as to have the one promising mechanical bit of info turn out as a false positive.

If we lose because our tracker happened to follow our watcher to the kill at the same time the actual person making the kill was invisible, I feel like I can live with that. That is very low probability. If we lose by ignoring the one red result we get all game? That just feels irresponsible.

It's also suspicious to me that the people in the thread are not making a bigger deal of the track result. Makes me feel worse about Meta and better about inawordyes.
    That's why I'm fine with everyone hammering me.

I'm the only case.

Just end it

18. ISO #2818
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

HK, what's your read on Kuti?

Meta, what's.......never mind.

19. ISO #2819
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

Sure I'll try to put it into words..
    It's less that I town read Kuti and more that I wolf read the push Champ is making. He is playing like Kuti is the mistake he needs to get across to win the game.

So there's a possibility that this is theater and they're going for an "open wolf" vs "want to die townie" vibe and both Champ and Kuti are wolves here.

It's also possible that Champ is town, has the right solve, and Kuti is the wolf he's caught.

But I've written that case before as a wolf (me being champ here) and I've been that townie who just wants to die and get the whole thing over with because I'm lost and nobody listens.

Ultimately the only real conclusion that I have here is that at least one of Champ/Kuti is a wolf. If they're both town I think the wolf team would have already hammered one of them for the win. I know votes aren't locked but they've all posted because everyone has posted and I would imagine that if it's T/T right now that at least one active wolf has been screaming in wolf chat to get into the thread and hammer for the win.

That that hasn't happened tells me that at least one of the two is a wolf. It's also very possible they're both wolves in which case we kill one and then we kill the other.

Like Champs super strong wolf read doesn't come out until Wowee reveals that he tracked Kuti to the kill, but we know Kuti claimed Watcher so even that track isn't an open and shut case, Kuti could have been watching there.

And we've seen a ninja flip already, and ninja often is given to the wolf team to balance what town has, and town has (even if some of them are lying) quite a bit of "find out who did the killing" roles.

So when Champ starts dropping anti-Kuti walls post Wowee claim it feels manufactured ya know?

20. ISO #2820
    p#2809 @hollowkatt rn I want pressure applied to show Kuti is scum. I’ve seen scum use this strat before and I’ve used it before as scum and just gave up. I never give up as town even when I want to (game on my homesite that just ended) and Kuti is getting very little pressure on them tbh and it’s quite frustrating to me because I know they have to be scum now and that’s why I’m pushing them so hard

p#2811 @Meta Cooler they claimed watcher but they also claimed no one visited porscha meaning it would have had to be a ninja kill if they’re town. I think this is a scummy action to call because it doesn’t make it so one person is conf w/v and doesn’t give an early wagon option to a possible town. That’s why I pushed it so early and I’m assuming conq has somewhat the same thinking on it

p#2812 this post is so obviously scummy because of two things. 1. First message drowning. Usually drowning means a lot is going on and people can’t catch up but nothing is really going on and Kuti has plenty to catch up on but just really isn’t. And 2. They went back on their mc town read and as I said before I’m pretty sure it’s a pocket on mc as they’ve gone back and forth the whole game changing views on them and risiin kinda wildly

p#2815 I hate the mindset of “they gave up they must be town” because of prior mentioned and also it just gives players a free pass and the energy Kuti has brought today has shown they’re faking it and occasionally forget to fake the “I gave up” pass

p#2816 THANK YOU SOMEONE GETS KUTI IS SO SUS

p#2819 already said this but @hollowkatt my wolf read is based on the fact Kuti ended up voting me making them conf wolf to me. I also thought heavy wolf once that was announced and once Kuti said they saw no one because of the fact no confrontation = less sus a lot of the time and that’s what Kuti went for

I’m gonna post every hour or so, so I’m not gonna waste my posts and be ready for this every once in a while. Reads feel roughly the same except idk who but I think one of my town reads are off

Risiin and conq right it’s between the others

@risiinq- please check in btw haven’t seen you today

21. ISO #2821
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm just not going to vote the person who is trying over the person who is not trying, is appealing to emotion, and was just caught visiting the Night Kill.

If we lose because there was a coincidence that Wowee happened to track Kuti on a night when she happened to visit the person who the wolves killed and she happened be unable to see the killer, I'm comfortable with that. It's extremely low likelihood.

And I don't believe that Champs voting Kuti tells us much about Champs's alignment if Kuti flips wolf. I would have expected him to cross vote there as a Wolf or Town.

22. ISO #2822
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Conq
    ##Vote Kuti plz
    It is now 3:11:21 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

23. ISO #2823
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    I'm just not going to vote the person who is trying over the person who is not trying, is appealing to emotion, and was just caught visiting the Night Kill.

If we lose because there was a coincidence that Wowee happened to track Kuti on a night when she happened to visit the person who the wolves killed and she happened be unable to see the killer, I'm comfortable with that. It's extremely low likelihood.

And I don't believe that Champs voting Kuti tells us much about Champs's alignment if Kuti flips wolf. I would have expected him to cross vote there as a Wolf or Town.
    I think it's infinitely more likely that Champ/Kuti are W/W than it is they're T/T
    The question I think we need to ask and answer is this: How likely is it that this is T/W and which of the two is the wolf.

24. ISO #2824
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Inawordyes, we need your advanced mathematics skills.

What are the odds that Town!Kuti happened to visit the Night Kill target, and Wowee tracked them there, and Kuti couldn't see who committed the kill?

I can't get over this.

25. ISO #2825
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also, @Inawordyes, please role block HK tonight.

26. ISO #2826
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

##Unvote
    It is now 3:27:24 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

27. ISO #2827
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

##Vote Kuti plz
    It is now 3:27:38 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

28. ISO #2828
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Also, @Inawordyes, please role block HK tonight.
    ##Vote Conq

29. ISO #2829
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Meta Cooler
    ##Vote SCCHAMP
    It is now 3:28:26 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

30. ISO #2830
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

##Unvote
    It is now 3:28:49 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

31. ISO #2831
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Young Justice Season 2 Day 4 Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 SCCHAMP Kuti plz (27), Meta Cooler (7)
    1 Kuti plz SCCHAMP (39)
    1 Conq hollowkatt (22)
    5 Not voting risiinq- (23), sOHiJK (13), Inawordyes (1), No More Wowee Spam (34), Conq (32)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 4 ends at 6:59 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

32. ISO #2832
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @Meta Cooler, talk us through this please.

33. ISO #2833
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Now it's SCCHAMP is either Scum, or Kuti/Meta are Scum together or else game would be over?

34. ISO #2834
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @HK, I hope you stay close to the thread with that vote down on me.

35. ISO #2835
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    This is so uncomfortable. I wish everyone would unvote. We need a Town block.

36. ISO #2836
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    @HK, I hope you stay close to the thread with that vote down on me.
    I'm around.

37. ISO #2837
    @Conq

First of all I was going through Kuti's iso in order to fact check myself, which I ended up coming out with a townread.
    However I noticed that they linked your two games each being town/mafia. I think that this game is more relation to your town game, seeing that in your mafia game your questions are more 1 lined full stops, rather than your town game and this game where you seem to be a lot more elaborative.

I'm decently sure Kuti is town, more for self reasons that they've been back and forth on me a bit and trying to get me to do something, which is my bad and I haven't held my end. Also think they're response to being sus'd is a lot more genuine since I don't think they'd literally give up in LYLO as mafia. They kind of have a higher opinion of their mafia game than their town game.

38. ISO #2838
    Timezone
    Community
    Webdip
    AKA
    Sabi
    Pronouns
    It's kinda cruel of mafia to drag this out and not hammer me imo

39. ISO #2839
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    This is so uncomfortable. I wish everyone would unvote. We need a Town block.
    good luck with that.

40. ISO #2840
    @hollowkatt gonna use a post not in my hourly time but I’m pretty confident conq is town get off of that before scum show up and we lose

41. ISO #2841
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCHAMP (#2840)
    @hollowkatt gonna use a post not in my hourly time but I’m pretty confident conq is town get off of that before scum show up and we lose
    What if I wolf read Conq for telling iawy to RB me tonight instead of you know anyone that is likely to be on the wolf team to try to stop the kill?

42. ISO #2842
    Crap I’m gonna have to waste another post becwuse there’s nothing except @Meta Cooler if you’re town get off of me. I don’t think all of scum could have checked in by now and if you’re town there’s still time to get off of me before game ends on a flash wagon

43. ISO #2843
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Young Justice Season 2 Day 4 Votecount

Town must eliminate correctly today.

Votes Target Voters (Posts in Phase)
    2 SCCHAMP Kuti plz (28), Meta Cooler (8)
    1 Kuti plz SCCHAMP (41)
    1 Conq hollowkatt (25)
    5 Not voting risiinq- (23), sOHiJK (13), Inawordyes (1), No More Wowee Spam (34), Conq (36)

View Vote History

End day at majority is enabled. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.

Day 4 ends at 6:59 PM EDT on Friday, June 24th, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

44. ISO #2844
    Timezone
    Community
    GoodGamery
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    vote histories voting for Champ, Grak, and Meta specific to D1

SCCHAMP

Meta Cooler

Grak

I haven't finished doing analysis on these or reviewed the wagon movements but this is where I'm spending time given what Wowee was saying earlier today.

45. ISO #2845
    Community
    Mafia Universe
    Vote by Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt
    ##Unvote
    It is now 3:59:45 PM EDT on Thursday, June 23rd, 2022. There are 1656111600000 remaining.

46. ISO #2846
    ##Unvote SCCHAMP

Idk what to take your calls to get votes off of you as. I really don't.

47. ISO #2847
    I'd still 100% vote you over Kuti.

48. ISO #2848
    Timezone
    Community
    playdiplomacy.com
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself

inawordyes/Conq/?/?/?

Who wants to be in my Town block?

I kind of want Wowee in here. Wowee, do you want to be in my Town block?

49. ISO #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Conq (#2848)
    Here is my Town block:

inawordyes/Conq/?/?/?

...anything about what I said or...?

50. ISO #2850
    Thread Analyst No More Wowee Spam's Avatar
    Timezone
    UTC-08:00
    AKA
    4maskwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Conq (#2848)
    Here is my Town block:

inawordyes/Conq/?/?/?

What I want is to go to night so I can watch my show in peace before my friend kills me.

Of course my towns don’t agree with my solve which means either I’m the idiot or they are and maybe both are somewhat true, so I don’t even know at this point.