Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm sunbae, ama

1. ISO #151
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#135)
    Best story about getting drunk(if any)?

One you are willing to share ofc
    Wasnt me drunk but we did get a knock on our door at like 1 am one night and opened it to some drunk guy asking if we had limes

I said yeah sure heres a few and he turns around, raises his hands in the air, and yells over the balcony "they have limes!" and you heard this entire crowd of people just roar their approval and start cheering "LIMES LIMES LIMES" from a few doors over and down a couple levels. So my roommates and I from then on chanted "LIMES LIMES LIMES" whenever someone brought limes home from the store
    Should we all chant this the next time Limestone plays a game and enters the thread?

Nobody tell him about this

2. ISO #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#134)
    How short is short?

Also what age bracket are you in? Something I've never thought about before now
    between 5 9 and a half and 5 10 and a half depending on how much im slouching

in the 27-35 age bracket
    So average height then

You know that's average height, right?
    I do, but

everyone else was like talking about being over 6 feet! lol

3. ISO #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#151)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#145)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladd (#135)
    Best story about getting drunk(if any)?

One you are willing to share ofc
    Wasnt me drunk but we did get a knock on our door at like 1 am one night and opened it to some drunk guy asking if we had limes

I said yeah sure heres a few and he turns around, raises his hands in the air, and yells over the balcony "they have limes!" and you heard this entire crowd of people just roar their approval and start cheering "LIMES LIMES LIMES" from a few doors over and down a couple levels. So my roommates and I from then on chanted "LIMES LIMES LIMES" whenever someone brought limes home from the store
    Should we all chant this the next time Limestone plays a game and enters the thread?

Nobody tell him about this
    LIMES LIMES LIMES

4. ISO #154
    five people have died Apoc's Avatar Game Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#150)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbae (#141)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc (#134)
    How short is short?

Also what age bracket are you in? Something I've never thought about before now
    between 5 9 and a half and 5 10 and a half depending on how much im slouching

in the 27-35 age bracket
    So average height then

You know that's average height, right?
    I do, but

everyone else was like talking about being over 6 feet! lol
    Damn tall freaks, that's all i have to say about that

5. ISO #155
    Pronouns
    xe/xem/xyr + she/her/hers

6. ISO #156
    Timezone
    UTC-04:00
    Community
    GiTP / MU
    Pronouns
    he/him/his/his/himself
    If you had to give someone in their first ever mafia game one paragraph of advice, what would it be?

Same question for first ever mash?

What's your favorite food you haven't eaten in the past year?

7. ISO #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyx (#155)
    can i get mafia advice too please
    I won't go grab quotes or anything but will just mention the one thing that came to mind:

My largest thing would be to be more proactive rather than reactive as a wolf. In our reverse mentor game one of the things that helped me figure things out was that while a lot of the villa/villa violence was going on you were kinda just sitting back and letting it happen without trying to shake anything up. Which helped a lot to let that violence happen on those days, but at the end game with the knowledge that those were all villagers going at each other it made it easier to piece together the big picture of what the wolves were doing. It was good play on the micro level of those days but hurt the overall macro wolf plan.

So your gameplay on those days was reacting to the game state: "This game state is fine cause villagers are being pushed -> I won't do anything to shake it up" but I think could have been better used in a more proactive way of either "This game state is fine cause villagers are pushing each other -> I'm going to use this time to start distancing with my wolfmate so that when these flips happen people struggle to get to the correct answer of us two" or "This game state is fine cause villagers are pushing each other -> I'm going to start pushing a third villager so that when these two flip we've already got another one lines up that people feel needs to be resolved".

Like, in that game state I think it's hard for GH/Beck to both live and you can take that information to start setting up future days before the village can realize it and reset themselves. Instead, we were able to reset in F5 because there wasn't a "gosh we really needed to resolve X" person around nor any big distancing between the wolves so we were able to put the pieces together correctly.

Idk if thats helpful but it's what I got

8. ISO #158
    I guess another way to word that is "Use the full information to your advantage by planning out future days to look good for you. You can tell the thread consensus for the current day or two and know how those roles are going to flip, how can you use that information to your advantage to line up your future days near the end?"

9. ISO #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Apogee (#156)
    If you had to give someone in their first ever mafia game one paragraph of advice, what would it be?

Same question for first ever mash?

What's your favorite food you haven't eaten in the past year?
    1. Just post what comes to your mind and ask every question you can think of. You're going to be out of your element and overwhelmed, but the worst thing you can be is closed off and hard to interact with. People will help you out, everyones started off at one point and been confused, its no biggie. Also, be sure to vote every day even if you are unsure.

2. Organization is key. You're going to have too much information to properly sort through so organize things like notable reads, claims, deaths, actions in one easy to understand location to help stay up to date. Dont try to read everyone. You wont be able to. Just focus on a small subsection of people and try to get those right and be vocal about those things.

3. chicken fried steak.

10. ISO #160
    Tonight and tomorrow will be the last days this is open and then I will go back to replying "lmao" and "idk, werewolf is hard" to any and all questions people ask me like i usually do. so get em in while you can

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234